• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Universe rcz00123 OOC

I wanted to make a God of War and Fire but I dunno how to start....

I normally start by searching through google for coolio images 😏

But you can just always go from top to bottom on the CS requirements list. Start with a name. If you can't think of something, random generators are always an option.

I normally start by searching through google for coolio images 😏

But you can just always go from top to bottom on the CS requirements list. Start with a name. If you can't think of something, random generators are always an option.
Kay, Thank for that Tip. I'll Make a WIP Verison on the thread and I'll keep going from there

Kay, Thank for that Tip. I'll Make a WIP Verison on the thread and I'll keep going from there
This is the name generator I used for Dudos, granted it does come with domains already but I just picked a name I kinda liked. In fact if I remember right on the generator Dudos was qualified as a God of Fortune

Squad141 Squad141 Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Nellancholy Nellancholy Damafaud Damafaud Karcen Karcen

While we wait for more CSes/Gods to trickle in and WIPs to finish, feel free to start making plans about what we will fill Universe rcz00123 with, how your god will do their work, where your god will do their work, etc

If we need any more threads, let me know. If any of your gods would like their own thread (like how Khalandis has her notes) let me know...or go to the extra page section, make your own thread, and inform me so I can link it to our index.

Karcen Karcen Venchi1986 Venchi1986

Hel/The Underworld and the Sea are big domains, so if you want individual threads to color your realms let me know.

How do you think life and death should work on planet #1? Would it be the same for the Universe? If we don't get plant or animal gods, I can see you being in charge of creating the living things since you grabbed the life domain/specialty. Dead things as well.

How about Magic? Is Dudos the source of the "mana flow"? Where does it flow strongest? Least? What whether patterns are we looking at for planet #1? Obviously different planets would have different weather so does he want to be in charge of all of it?

Just things to think about :closedeyessmile:

Squad141 Squad141

Day and Night is cool. From what I'm understanding, Eclipso's task is just to spin planets. Khalandis would likely work closely with him - just to record the rate/time when planets spin and remind him of the time so he doesn't forget.

Hopefully we'll get our star/fire god to make the sun and whatnot, but if we don't you'll have to create your own source of light to spin/move the planets around. I'm tempted to give him the gravity domain as well lol (maybe in rp), because that's what he's basically acting as if he wants to manually move the planets. Sun god if he wants to make the sun(s?) in Universe rcz00123 as well ~

Nellancholy Nellancholy
Medicines, Shadowlings, Shadow Realm...lol. Your role in helping to design the newly born Universe is whatever you want it to be. Khalandis is mainly gonna pester other gods about the time, remind them of their tasks, and help them as needed, making things as needed. I see you working closely with Eclipso, or helping to create the shadow outline for the 1st main race (humans or otherwise), plants (for medicine), etc, since your intended role seems to want them to exist, but honestly that's completely up to you. Got any plans?

Damafaud Damafaud
Same with you god of identity.

Honestly, I just see your god going around labeling the creations of others lol. 'This guy will be a cook, this guy a hero, this is random villager B' 😂 Imparting them 'knowledge' in a sense (more like an inclination to get his story moving forward)...though we've got to make them first before you get to do your thing.

I'm thinking of getting the 1st IC post out by Sunday, Oct 9. May or may not be open for posting, but it'll give everyone an idea of what to expect jumping into the rp.

Do ya'll think 5 players is enough to get started or should we wait? A part of me says 5 is a decent number for the 1st gods/start off team and we can always welcome new gods later...at same time I don't wanna rush those who've shown interest.

@L.Amour Mirai-chan Mirai-chan @aurivee_ @Ari Number Two R U S T R U S T @ThatWhichShouldBe GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Are you still in?
Yes I’m still in I’m currently still keeping my domains!

Squad141 Squad141 Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Nellancholy Nellancholy Damafaud Damafaud Karcen Karcen

Karcen Karcen Venchi1986 Venchi1986

Hel/The Underworld and the Sea are big domains, so if you want individual threads to color your realms let me know.

How do you think life and death should work on planet #1? Would it be the same for the Universe? If we don't get plant or animal gods, I can see you being in charge of creating the living things since you grabbed the life domain/specialty. Dead things as well.

How about Magic? Is Dudos the source of the "mana flow"? Where does it flow strongest? Least? What whether patterns are we looking at for planet #1? Obviously different planets would have different weather so does he want to be in charge of all of it?

Just things to think about :closedeyessmile:

yeah i figure she woudl deal with plants and animals or at least the ecosystem on a whole no need to micro manage. As for life and death well life will be life when you die you sre sent to the afterlife where you get some choice, 1 reincarnation your souls is put back into the cycle and a new person is born with an old soul, 2 stick around you hang out in the afterlife which is almost another world and form enclaves of those like minded with you ( ie all gods have sections for their followers in the after life if they don't want their own) 3 fading your existence and soul simply fades. If you pick 2 you can latter pick 1 or 3. new souls are always being made as old ones fade.

Something I feel I should mention that I didn’t talk about before, so the magical skills Eclipso has when it comes to objects of the arts. Like light/shadow/day/night, he more easily manipulates Art, music, crafts, etc. than other gods

Well yes I see Dudos as the source for the flow , but while it will be quite a task to set up I imagine that once that is done keeping it stable will be easy unless something major happens. I even have a plan on how mortals will be able to to use magic that might intrude on another God's domain. Basically the idea is for Dudos to take inspiration from the first few Final Fantasy games and give a crystal or something toeach God who is okay with mortal magic affecting their Domain. They can set up their rules to decide how mortals can use that magic but within those rules mortals are free to do what they wish and the Gods need to talk to Dudos to change the rules.

Dudos himself will need express permission every time he uses magic that intrudes on a God's Domain but his spells can be much more powerful than the ones used by mortals and not only could he use a spell from a God that doesn't own a crystal at some point he will get the idea to set things up so that other Gods can tell when and why he wants to do something and give permission even from the other side of the universe.

Weather patterns I still need to think about

think-pooh.gif

Lol, but really I love the concept regarding magic.

As I see it, Gods (with the exception of yours) don't really use spells. They simply have authority over their domain. Khalandis at the very least, isn't chanting anything while she transverses the time stream. Magic (mortal magic specifically) feels more technical to me. They use words, chants, and invocations to access mana which gives them the power to defy the ordinary laws of the world/cast magic. The more complicated and long the chant, the more powerful the magic. Gods ,on the other hand. ARE the magic. They are like forces of nature and their power/domain is their right so to say. As gods, they are the law of the Universe.

That said, Khalandis has no problem accepting a crystal from Dudos and letting Time Magic be introduced into the world. Her rules are fairly simple and the all the chants/spells to touch upon her domain would invoke her name (if you've ever read Kubera, that's how I imagine the spells are like lol). She'd be aware every time a mortal touches upon her domain and she'd let them access a sliver of her power...or whatever their mortal body can handle. Mortals would have to learn the spells to access her power...which can range from a basic Time Spell that temporarily freezes time for a couple of seconds to something more complex that lets them travel back to the past. All the spells/chants would invoke her name in some capacity (almost like a prayer~). There would even be a spell strong enough to summon Khalandis (if she is willing) into the world assuming the mortal that casts it is strong enough (and knows the spell =P)

I'm imagining Dudos designs the time spells with her input...though she'd be more than willing to help in that regard^^

If Dudos himself decides to cast time magic, she'd hear the god's voice and usually just let him...unless they are fighting against each other lmao. To her, it's like Dudos is calling on her assistance and, in most cases, she's more than happy to help cause he's a friend and they're on the same team (co-gods of Universe rcz00123). That said, if he's fighting her, or she disagrees with what he's doing, she'd shut the door on her domain/power obviously. Khalandis IS the time of Universe rcz00123. Fighting her with her own power wouldn't work. That said, she isn't the only Time god in the multiverse :closedeyessmile: Gods have a lot of options.

Admittedly except for the rules on how Dudos' own magic works most of that I only figured out after posting the CS . On the other hand him being created by God and still having respect for them was just to give him an ic reason not to mess with other domains without permission. The crystal idea came to me last night while in bed while some of the specific things like Gods being able to change the rules only came to me as I was typing that post.

In fact I seem to have my best ideas when I'm not thinking too hard about something and just go stream of consciousness when writing

Same here. Might be my slight ADD mind.

My best ideas sometimes come when I'm just waking up in the morning.

Yes I’m still in I’m currently still keeping my domains!

Glad to hear it

I'm fine with starting soon. Not used to something so comparatively freeform,so I might let you guys take the lead.

I'm sure you will in time :closedeyessmile:

yeah i figure she woudl deal with plants and animals or at least the ecosystem on a whole no need to micro manage. As for life and death well life will be life when you die you sre sent to the afterlife where you get some choice, 1 reincarnation your souls is put back into the cycle and a new person is born with an old soul, 2 stick around you hang out in the afterlife which is almost another world and form enclaves of those like minded with you ( ie all gods have sections for their followers in the after life if they don't want their own) 3 fading your existence and soul simply fades. If you pick 2 you can latter pick 1 or 3. new souls are always being made as old ones fade.

Sounds good.

Sometimes I'm not even sure plants have souls...though they certainly do die =P

Do you think all living things ought to have souls? What about animals? Bacteria? (Design question. Christianity says they do not...course rcz00123 is our Universe 😤 I can imagine Khalandis asking Vesa that though^^).

Last edited:
Given the cosmology suggested so far,Vesa is probably going to end up (metaphorically) breathing soul into everything that should have it.

And any life form that doesn't have that is exempt from the cycle. Maybe fungi will become rulers of the world sometime...

Given the cosmology suggested so far,Vesa is probably going to end up (metaphorically) breathing soul into everything that should have it.

And any life form that doesn't have that is exempt from the cycle. Maybe fungi will become rulers of the world sometime...

The idea of mushrooms being the dominate species of the world at some point in rcz00123's history is both hilarious and somewhat awesome 😂

Something I feel I should mention that I didn’t talk about before, so the magical skills Eclipso has when it comes to objects of the arts. Like light/shadow/day/night, he more easily manipulates Art, music, crafts, etc. than other gods

As in he makes Art more easily than any other god, or literally alters Art more easily than any other god? Like some random mortal is singing and he easily manipulates her volume and pitch? Is he the best at musical magic - ie the hypnotizing song of sirens? Dancing magic? Controls dancers? Manipulates writers?

Last edited:
If no one beats me to it, I think Fantinus will set a prototypical medieval fantasy world as the first planet reminiscence of a fantasized former world he came from. Continents, magic beasts, humans, the likes.

I imagine there'll be big implications regarding the cosmology of the very first world the gods create.

Could create a flat world with a firmament,which probably precludes the possibility of an interconnected solar system and galaxy beyond it.

Or we could create a more...astronomically sound planet and its surroundings.

If no one beats me to it, I think Fantinus will set a prototypical medieval fantasy world as the first planet reminiscence of a fantasized former world he came from. Continents, magic beasts, humans, the likes.

That sounds like him lol

I imagine there'll be big implications regarding the cosmology of the very first world the gods create.

Could create a flat world with a firmament,which probably precludes the possibility of an interconnected solar system and galaxy beyond it.

Or we could create a more...astronomically sound planet and its surroundings.

It'd be funny to see the gods argue about what the shape of the 1st planet ought to be 😂

Khal is an Ex-human (on Earth), so she'll think like one. That said, I don't imagine her being super upset if the gods voted and democratically decided to make a star shaped planet either <3

a type of soul diffrent from those Vesa manages given the universe is not in a teir system

I'm inclined to agree (that they do have one), though the answer is up to the player. If they decide their god doesn't have a 'soul', I wouldn't be opposed to it :closedeyessmile:

Reminds me of this guy in fact

DgkenYPU8AAk60x.jpg:small

Though we later find out he does have a ginormous soul...which he tied to his city to protect it^^​

Can I ask, is this calendar you mentioned going to be important at all?

Lol, not really. Khal just realizes she's gonna need to organize the passage of time somehow in her notes and figures this is gonna be a fun way to do so =p Whether or not it becomes important depends on what happens IC

I have little doubt each race/civilization we create will have their own Khalander :closedeyessmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back