• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Universe rcz00123 OOC

The race thread linked just below the thread index has a couple ideas. Humans are almost certain, but I'm not sure who'll be the one to make them 😏
Oh yeah, speaking of, maybe mention everyone and let them know about the other threads, just in case they didn't notice them?

Squad141 Squad141 Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Nellancholy Nellancholy Damafaud Damafaud Karcen Karcen

While we wait for more CSes/Gods to trickle in and WIPs to finish, feel free to start making plans about what we will fill Universe rcz00123 with, how your god will do their work, where your god will do their work, etc

If we need any more threads, let me know. If any of your gods would like their own thread (like how Khalandis has her notes) let me know...or go to the extra page section, make your own thread, and inform me so I can link it to our index.

Karcen Karcen Venchi1986 Venchi1986

Hel/The Underworld and the Sea are big domains, so if you want individual threads to color your realms let me know.

How do you think life and death should work on planet #1? Would it be the same for the Universe? If we don't get plant or animal gods, I can see you being in charge of creating the living things since you grabbed the life domain/specialty. Dead things as well.

How about Magic? Is Dudos the source of the "mana flow"? Where does it flow strongest? Least? What whether patterns are we looking at for planet #1? Obviously different planets would have different weather so does he want to be in charge of all of it?

Just things to think about :closedeyessmile:

Squad141 Squad141

Day and Night is cool. From what I'm understanding, Eclipso's task is just to spin planets. Khalandis would likely work closely with him - just to record the rate/time when planets spin and remind him of the time so he doesn't forget.

Hopefully we'll get our star/fire god to make the sun and whatnot, but if we don't you'll have to create your own source of light to spin/move the planets around. I'm tempted to give him the gravity domain as well lol (maybe in rp), because that's what he's basically acting as if he wants to manually move the planets. Sun god if he wants to make the sun(s?) in Universe rcz00123 as well ~

Nellancholy Nellancholy
Medicines, Shadowlings, Shadow Realm...lol. Your role in helping to design the newly born Universe is whatever you want it to be. Khalandis is mainly gonna pester other gods about the time, remind them of their tasks, and help them as needed, making things as needed. I see you working closely with Eclipso, or helping to create the shadow outline for the 1st main race (humans or otherwise), plants (for medicine), etc, since your intended role seems to want them to exist, but honestly that's completely up to you. Got any plans?

Damafaud Damafaud
Same with you god of identity.

Honestly, I just see your god going around labeling the creations of others lol. 'This guy will be a cook, this guy a hero, this is random villager B' 😂 Imparting them 'knowledge' in a sense (more like an inclination to get his story moving forward)...though we've got to make them first before you get to do your thing.

I'm thinking of getting the 1st IC post out by Sunday, Oct 9. May or may not be open for posting, but it'll give everyone an idea of what to expect jumping into the rp.

Do ya'll think 5 players is enough to get started or should we wait? A part of me says 5 is a decent number for the 1st gods/start off team and we can always welcome new gods later...at same time I don't wanna rush those who've shown interest.

Chimeric Chimeric @Mirai-chan @aurivee_ @Ari Number Two @R U S T @ThatWhichShouldBe GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Are you still in?
I'm thinking I should hold of given recent developments in my life, so if someone wants to grab what I mentioned earlier that's fine <3

We might make a whole bunch of species but forget about humans until the end.

Also,one detail I do have nailed down is that if planet #1 has uniform day and night lengths throughout,Hundun might be willing to concede to something like 16 total hours of sun up,and only 8 down.

After all,what light does well is cast shadows,giving her presence even in the day...

I'm thinking I should hold of given recent developments in my life, so if someone wants to grab what I mentioned earlier that's fine <3

🫂 Will do. Best of luck with the rigors of life.

Oh yeah, speaking of, maybe mention everyone and let them know about the other threads, just in case they didn't notice them?

*salutes*

I'll tag them again, but it's also up to them if they wanna keep watch of it. Threads are just for fun.

RPN's alert system also has been historically wonky.

Also,one detail I do have nailed down is that if planet #1 has uniform day and night lengths throughout,Hundun might be willing to concede to something like 16 total hours of sun up,and only 8 down.

After all,what light does well is cast shadows,giving her presence even in the day...

We don't even need humans 😏 Khal just isn't super creative, so if you leave her to design a race, that's what she'll make (cause she was human).

If you think about our history, the first species to walk the earth were dinosaurs. No, maybe bacteria...🤔

Hundun sounds nice <3

Like I said in her CS,Hundun's not exactly a lover but she's certainly not a fighter for the most part.

As long as she has what she needs,she won't push back against the other gods. While she does her thing in both metaphorical and literal shadow,she doesn't intentionally undermine them either.

We do have a couple of strong personalities though.

ff44a5be7cf32152d8a7858058d94a31--shadow-people-creepypasta.jpg

^First races along with the Moon children, Gourdians, Freaky fish people/merfolk, Mushrooms....

Vesa might end up making them should no one else though more as a thry are all over and easiest to disguise myself as

Gods tend to make things in their likeness 😤 Or just because it's easiest given their domain.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
I wouldn't be surprised to find clockwork souls/machine people in Universe rcz00123

Love the refence to A.H.G btw 👩‍🍳 😘

You don't have to make a god a human!?

FUUUUU-
I may come back quicker than you think. Prepare for shitty drawings.

You don't have to make a god a human!?

FUUUUU-
I may come back quicker than you think. Prepare for shitty drawings.

Nope 😉

Gods can be whatever you want them to be~

Vesa has plans or will have for like 2 that go with her domains

She's in charge of souls, so I can see other gods handing her blueprints for the species and just letting her create their souls

Regardless of the bodies/species souls are souls 😤

Unless they want to make their own designs on it. I mean it's not like other gods can't...

Nope 😉

Gods can be whatever you want them to be~

She's in charge of souls, so I can see other gods handing her blueprints for the species and just letting her create their souls

Regardless of the bodies/species souls are souls 😤

Unless they want to make their own designs on it. I mean it's not like other gods can't...
And here she plans to hand them the souls and say go wild lol

Eclipso is big on duality/equality, so he might be opposed to that. He’ll push for (at least early on) equal day and night hours

And here she plans to hand them the souls and say go wild lol

That works as well :closedeyessmile:

Eclipso is big on duality/equality, so he might be opposed to that. He’ll push for (at least early on) equal day and night hours

I think it'd be really cool if gods discussed little details like that out IC. Gives us insight on the difficulties of planning and running a world from the prospective of gods.

I'm also one of those weird people who enjoy drama and debates so long as they don't get personal

Question: The multiverse is every universe created by a different team of gods. If this universe gets to the point of multiversal travel, how will that work?

Question: The multiverse is every universe created by a different team of gods. If this universe gets to the point of multiversal travel, how will that work?

It shouldn't. Traveling between universes is reserved for gods. But if it does...get ready to plan your other universes I guess 😏

Speaking of the universe, we have a few 'realms' (I think?) already, like the Time Stream, the Dreamscape, and supposedly the underworld. Could you define what a realm is a bit more clearly?

First of all, I appologize for the sporadic responses. I'm still at work so I can only get answers out when I'm on break/lunch =p

In regards to Universe travel, gods can do it with a snap of their fingers (Or however your god wants to do it). Mortals not so much. In fact, they aren't even supposed to know other Universes exist. Breaking such laws is big enough to get the SUPREME one involved :closedeyessmile:

Yes, technically a god could introduce mortal to other Universes, and a mortal can become a god, but you've got to submit a request explaining why ya'll need another god in your Universe (everyone starts off with 1 pc god character unless you can explain to me why you need another one)

Your character cannot create a god of equal or greater caliber to yourself or other player gods. I'll add it in creation rules later, but I don't want you to start making npcs that could be taking up another player's domains. You can make immortals. Beings so powerful they are revered as gods in their Universe (that help you with your work) ...but they wouldn't be 'Gods' in how we define it.

Speaking of the universe, we have a few 'realms' (I think?) already, like the Time Stream, the Dreamscape, and supposedly the underworld. Could you define what a realm is a bit more clearly?

Realms exist in the Universe (almost like an alternate dimension/room/space) but they are not another Universe. If the Universe it exists in collapses, the Realm will collapse as well.

Last edited:
Realms exist in the Universe (almost like an alternate dimension/room/space) but they are not another Universe. If the Universe it exists in collapses, the Realm will collapse as well.

So its easiest to picture realms as different floors of the same house whereas different universes are other houses all together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back