• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Universe Correction Agency: Bot Crisis All-Out Attack. (RolePlay)

Still carrying Revan's unconscious figure, Dante was only able to watch as the Astrals fought MechaGodzilla. It was quite the sight, though nothing special when comparing to Dante's own adventures across several universes. Still, his eyes weren't about to stop watching the madness. Dante's sole issue with the situation was his own inability to fight against everyone's common enemies. Not since fighting Mundus all those years ago was Dante feeling this weak. At least ensuring Revan's own survival made it so Dante's presence was at least not completely useless. "Hey, guys." Dante spoke to the Slayers & everyone else who wasn't currently attempting to fight Berserk's new form. "We should make it to the evacuation sight while there's still time." Unless they all left right now, obvious consequences were going to arise.

"Dante's right." Pixie said, flying rapidly across the area as a way to observe every single change with Berserk. "We won't live long unless we leave now. And no Inosuke, you can't fight that thing!" Why was this even necessary to explain? "It'll crush you in a few seconds. Let those Astral guys take 'em on." Pixie went into Zenitsu's pockets and took his remaining candies. "Here..." She spoke to Dante & the unconscious Revan. "Let me recharge and then I can-" Pixie's sentence came to a sudden conclusion. "Dante... y-yo.. you.." Why was she stuttering? Looking where Pixie's eyes were stuck, Dante eyes were starting to excessively widen. "Is that..."

Handing Revan to the Demon Slayers, Dante was about to equip his pistols, assuming it was necessary. "Vergil..." Despite the seemingly impossible circumstances, Vergil made it to this city as well. "Come to start even more problems?!" Ebony & Ivory were now resting tightly in Dante's palms, Dante ready to let loose as many shots as necessary. But in his state, was fighting Vergil even on the table?

"Foolishness, Dante... foolishness." Vergil, in a non-threatening fashion, was now walking towards his sibling's position. "Fighting you like this... while you're in these conditions... there is no victory in that." Despite his words promising no violence, Vergil was already equipping the Yamato. "But... we need to leave now... so you may regain the strength you've lost. Then... we can settle things."

Just like always, since they were children, fighting was the only thing on the siblings minds. But now was not the time to fight. Now was the time to escape. "I'll uh... introduce you guys when we're safe." Dante said to his companions.

Mentions: SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
Vergil, Pixie, & Dante, who is carrying Revan, follow the Slayers & the strange trio into the Tornafo, wanting to escape just as much as them. "Listen to me, Dante." Vergil spoke to his sibling while walking into salvation. "While I wish to fight you once more, there is more at stake than just this Berserk creature annihilating Earth." What was more immediate than this? Unless there was a new alternate universe Mundus, worse situations simply were not possible. "While you were in the Vortex Realm, fighting Angles and various Gods... including the original, according to what whispers I've caught, I was stuck in the Demon Realm." Vergil was referring to his and Dante's own version of the Demon Realm, not the one in Pixie & the Demi-Fiend's own universe. "Dante, as I was taken from the Demon Realm, as I was sent into this universe, I saw something... saw someone." Where was Vergil going with this? "It was... Mundus." Dammit, the one time getting a guess right was a negative.

"MUNDUS?!" Pixie gave a shriek while clinging to Zenitsu. "Isn't that the creepy Demon King you told me about Dante?"

"Yeah, he was. Until I killed him."

Vergil scoffed. "Unfortunately Demon liked us possess 9th Dimensional Souls, which already makes us immortal." Of course, thanks to the weapons they carried, the Sons of Sparda were able to permanently kill most Demons forever, despite those Demon's immortality. But with Demon Kings like Mundus, Pluto, & Argosax, they only required a few years to regenerate. In this case, 20 something years passed since Dante killed Mundus. And now the ancient Demon King was back.

"We're in a completely separate universe." Dante felt the need to point out. "Nothing we can do about it." Vergil was surprised with how calmly Dante was taking this. "Besides, we closed the entrance to the Demon Realm. There's no way Mundus can leave anyway."

"I... just wanted to let you know." Vergil took a seat, a stern expression on his face. "But you're right. Besides, Nero, Lady & Trish, assuming he breaks out, can easily deal with Mundus in our absence."

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 Goonfire Goonfire homintales homintales
Zenitsu's eyes widened."Y...You mean Muzan Kibutsuji is not the only demon king around?!" He shouted.
"I am considered a Demon king as well." Ardyn retorted.
"You're a hobo demon king!" Inosuke snorted.
Prompto laughed.
"At least the rest of the Demon Slayer Corps can deal with Muzan and his Upper Moon while we are gone."
"I don't know if they'll stand a chance." Giyu replied.
The Tornado Mach 7 took off.

Goonfire Goonfire homintales homintales SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
San Buena, California
It took only seconds, Engineer having attached Freddy's destroyed body to the bottom of the Tornado before it took off. Afterword, he turns and starts running to the VTOL. Three, too, was running with Gregory to the VTOL, witnessing the entire city block erupt in flames from the missiles. Mechagodzilla kept up it's attack, tanks and missiles did nothing to slow it down. It took everything with little to no problem, retaliating ten times worse against it's enemy. It wasn't long until it took notice of other forces trying to stop it. Frost building on it's shimmering armor, It's eyes was soon covered from Storms attack. It's eyes flicker, and it fires another round of technicolor beams from it's eyes, to thaw out the frost. Wolverine, for the most part, seemed to go unnoticed, his claws, while not deep enough to leave too much damage, did indeed give him the chance to climb Mechagodzilla's leg. Every hole he made, however, would close themselves.

Mechagodzilla took notice of the Leviathan, and before she wrapped around it, it's eyes flicker blue, head spinning 360 degrees around in a quick motion, and around it, a forcefield that would burn anything touching it. Wolverine would be safe from it, with how close to the machine he was, but just as he got to it's kneecap, turrets would unveil themselves and start firing.

Magneto's straining wouldn't go in vain, nanobots began to disperse thanks to the magnetists ability. Many still gathered into the sky, but Magneto seemed to create a large clump of them. Mechagodzilla would take notice of this, deactivating it's forcefield and screeching at the sight. It decided that it was time to show what it learned from the master of magnetism. Panels on it's right forearm began to open, pulsating electricity began to surround it's arm. It holds it's hand out toward a street, and anything, tanks, cars, appliances, all loose metal began to draw themselves to it. Mechagodzilla then threw it's arm around, tossing debris toward the armys and the agents, knocking three helicopters right out of the sky.

Goonfire Goonfire
U.C.A HQ
"I wouldn't rule that out." Beckie said. "With those things everywhere, they could guarantee victory for it if we don't get rid of them. Wait, If Magneto of all people is out there, how come he isn't crushing Mechagodzilla like a tin can?"

"Better question." Iron Man said. "Do we keep calling it Berserk, or are we using Mechagodzilla now?"

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 Goonfire Goonfire homintales homintales
Leviathan roared in pain as she came in contact with Mechagodzilla's forcefield and fell on the ground,down but not out. Ifrit took the opportunity of Mechagodzilla deactivating it's forcefield to slash it with his flaming sword.
Tails tried to pilot the Tornado to fly to safety.

"All universes possess Demons in some form." Pixie spoke to Zenitsu, sitting on his arm. "Motives are usually the same when it comes to Demon Kings. They all want the exact same thing, controlling Humanity." Now, the same wasn't true in the Vortex Realm, since Humanity in that universe was nonexistent. Still, many Demon Kings in the Vortex Realm gave absolute control a shot. But thanks to the Demi-Fiend, the true Demon King was able to maintain control. "And I'm guessing the Demons you Slayers fight are nowhere close to the level Dante, Vergil, & me are at." That was undeniably true. Still, there was one element that made Pixie uneasy. "But those swords. The material it's made from. Makes me feel all sick just standing close to it."

Vergil, reading from his various poems, was apparently feeling the same way as Pixie. "Same with me. There is something about them that... specifically targets Demons." In just 3.6 nanoseconds, Vergil took Inosuke's swords, examining them closely. "These are most likely universal to all Demons." Using the sword's various sharp points, Vergil made a large incision, connecting to two fingers. Waiting a few seconds, Vergil's automatic regeneration was not starting. "Yes, just as I thought." He gave Inosuke his swords. "This... material... concerning us Demons, it negates Durability." He gave a warning. "But don't let that give you any ideas."

Dante let out a chuckle & sigh. "Leave em' alone, Vergil. But, it's nice to see that I'm not the only one who can take you out now." Just as Dante was about to start laughing, Vergil's Yamato came out. "Woah, just joking!"

"My motives have to do with vengeance, nothing else." Ardyn replied.
"If there are demons more stronger then Muzan and his forces..." Zenitsu said. He started to shake like a leaf. "I Don't want to meet them."
Inosuke took his swords back.
" Thank you half démon two! Do not worry. I Don't see you as my enemy! You desserve to be my underling! We shall crush bad demons in our way! Hahaha!"
"These are ninchirin swords they are made with a special material have gave them adventage against demons." Giyu explained.
"I do hope you'll behave." Shinobu told Vergil.
Nezuko glared at Vergil and growled at him.
"Cool Guns Dante!" Prompto said cheerfully.
homintales homintales

Last edited:
ceddc4d5cb12dd6899342d38e414d9a2.png

Vitals:

Leon: 100%
KT-1013: 100% 100&

Interactions: [OPEN]
Mentions: UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24

There was no mistaking the arrival of the metallic, 160-foot tall bipedal Sauropod. From their position a mile away from the engagement, Leon quickly turned and jumped into KT; the latter Titan grabbing and gently placing the Pilot inside its chassis as control was transferred. "Alright, let's see if we can buy them some time." Leon switched out for the 40mm auto-tracking cannon and headed off in bounding strides toward the combat zone. Getting closer, Leon's screen tinged with the unmistakable fuzz of radiation interference. Maintaining his distance, he maneuvered the robot's chassis to be concealed between rows of buildings in the adjacent downtown sections to the right of the massive being. He was three-hundred meters out, and has a modestly decent sightline of the lizard's upper torso and neck in his crosshairs.

"Popping Salvo Core. Come take these you metal motherf-"

Both the Titan's Acolyte Pods raised on either shoulder of the mechanoid; unfurling their bay doors as thirty wire-guided missiles were consecutively released. The barrage tracked Leon's gaze; the missiles began to fan outward in an ascending pattern as the lowermost batch went for the lower part of the neck near the shoulders, all the way to the top and the right side of the being's head. Deep down he knew that this simply wouldn't be enough, but he hoped that whoever was being engaged by it had enough time to scatter and regroup.

Vergil scoffs at Shinobu's words. "While it is advantageous to cooperate with you all, even you Dante... Don't expect me to just follow along with everyone's wills." Vergil took a seat close to Dante, continuing to glance through his various poems. "I've no interest in making friends." To Dante, Vergil was still the same as always, in attitude, as well as everything else. Hopefully Vergil's uncompromising morals weren't about to lead everyone else into a problematic future. This was especially concerning since Nero wasn't nearby to throw Vergil's ass into a wall. "And Ardyn... vengeance is no worthy goal. POWER, obtaining as much as possible, that is the only goal one must follow." Man, Vergil really still was the same guy. Vergil chose to ignore Inosuke, not sensing above average intelligence from the mask-wearing Demon Slayer's conscious. His only reaction to Nezuko's growls was a quick eye glance.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." Pixie said to Zenitsu. "I'm really really strong, just ask Dante." Physical strength wise, Pixie was probably the weakest in the room. Not to mention Demons from the Fairy clan were very weak when it came to stamina control. But Pixie was almost unmatchable when it came to casting Demon Energies. Even the Demi-Fiend was quick to applause Pixie's abilities. "Tell 'em Dante."

Meanwhile, Dante wasn't paying attention to Pixie, instead showing his pistols to Prompto. "Call em' Ebony & Ivory." Pixie started to frown.

Last edited:
They have a Mechagodzilla,
We have...

The Doom Slayer

A figure in dark-green armor was seen flying towards the massive metal version of Godzilla. In front of this figure, a small bright light appeared in his arms, growing brighter and bigger until there was a massive sound.

KRRRRRRRZZZZZZSRRRRRRTTTTTT!

A bright ball of charged plasma struck the mech in the side of the head, before the armoured figure would punch it. The force of The Doom Slayer's punch would at least stagger, if not distract it for a period of time. However, The Slayer was unable to get a grip on the beast, and fell to the ground. A cloud of dust kicked-up after the force of his body caused a crater to form in a street.
Could he even survive that?

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24

"I know all too well about power." Ardyn replied. "Those who are power hungry are full of themselves and can easilly be manipulated."
"What are you getting at Ardyn?" Noctis replied. "My younger brother and YOUR ancestor is a fine exemple." Ardyn added. "Yeah I know." Noctis replied sadly.
"Thanks!" Zenitsu said to Pixie.
Prompto looked at the guns in awe. "Where did you get these?" he asked.
homintales homintales

"These two ladies were gifts from the most exceptional craftsman to exist." Dante spoke to Prompto, continuing to advertise Ebony & Ivory. "They're strong enough to penetrate... well, anything in existence." He threw one pistol to Vergil, who immediately caught it without looking away from his poems. "Vergil isn't someone who likes his firearms a whole lot." Vergil gave Dante his weapons via his own throw. "We use to play with them all the time when we were young." Jackpot, they'd always say when shooting at targets. "Anyway, we've grown to like swords more." Putting his pistols away, Dante took out Rebellion. "This right 'ere is the Rebellion. Of all my swords, this one is my favorite. And it puts all others to shame." Pixie let out a cough, nudging to the Demon Slayers. "Uh... you've got some cool swords too though."

Scoffing once more, Vergil stood, equipping the Yamato. "THIS is a weapon, Dante. Unlike you, I only need a single weapon, not a whole collection, to show the Demon why I should rule them."

Dante chuckled. "Still looking to take that spot on the throne?"

Vergil smirked while nodding. "Obviously. As the son of Sparda, it is my right to sit upon the throne, assuming the title of Demon King."

"That's better then my own firearms!" Prompto replied.
"T...Thanks!" Zenitsu replied as he unshelthed his katana.
"I just noticed that your katana didn't break yet." Tanjiro replied. " Mine broke a few times...That crazy masked blacksmith tried to kill me because of that."
Zenitsu looked worried and gulped. " I'll try to be careful with mine then."

Mechagodzilla roared as it's entire body was struck with missiles. They didn't do much to it, of course, but it was enough to turn it's attention to the direction of Leon. This distraction was enough for The Slayer's attack to hit onto it's shining frame. Mechagodzilla skid back a little, it's feet scrapping the ground below. Mechagodzilla tilted it's head over, looking forward once again as it roars. Opening it's fingers again, it's left arm unleashes a barrage of plasma missiles toward the city streets, swarms launching toward Dante and the Demon Slayers. Aiming the other toward the direction of missiles from Leon, it intended to wipe out anything there.

Engineer, Three, and Gregory run quickly inside of the VTOL, explosions could be heard as Mechagodzilla made it's way closer to the group. All three of them watched as Mechagodzilla was pelted with explosives, Doomguy even causing it to stagger back a little, and his great fall.

"Is Doomguy going to be ok?" Three asked.

"Knowing him..." Engineer said. "Probably."

The booming, metallic screech of the beast echoed through the air. Mechagodzilla seemed to focus its attention away from the VTOL. "Tails, open a portal and get yourself out of here, son! Looks like things are about to get messy!"

Wolverine looked down the barrel of the gun pointed at him. "Oh, fu—" was all he managed to get out before his face was blown off. He dangled there by his claws as his eyes reconstructed themselves, and he soon continued, getting pelted by the cannon fire until his claws sliced into the barrels. He couldn't advance further unless he healed more, as several muscles had been torn in the process.

Good question; why wasn't Magneto assaulting Mechagodzilla directly and crushing it? The beast seemingly healed after anything breached its armor even slightly. It soon became clear as a glimmer appeared in the sky. Something was descending—quickly! He had pulled a large satellite from orbit, straining to keep it on-target. Bits of it sheared off as it plummeted through the atmosphere, but the body remained intact enough to act as a projectile more formidable than any tank or artillery shell. It dropped through the hole in the nanobot cloud and exploded violently on impact, the shockwave rocking every building and leveling what remained of the hive.

Storm flew up to meet him above the city. "Erik, switch with me!" she ordered. She called lightning from the clouds and discharged it from her hands. Another deafening blast was audible as the two bolts met at the nanobot cloud, an electrically-charged shockwave rippling across the San Buena skyline.

Psylocke hurled her psy-blasts to shoot down several rockets targeting the fleeing forces, including the UCA agents. Her agility kept her mostly out of harm's way, but she wondered how long she could keep it up.

HUNK continued his scans of Mechagodzilla's exterior. "Stark, you seeing this?" he called in. He streamed his suit's video feed in real-time.

Duff assisted with evacuating Three and Gregory. He kept to the back of the line, though his damaged armor couldn't block much more.

Malik opened the VTOL doors and kept the engines ready. "Get in!" she shouted. The rumbling grew closer, glass shattering in the nearby buildings. Once all fleeing agents were inside, she quickly took off. One flick of the portal switch, and she was able to get them back to the UCA Hangar. Debris blanketed the intersection, the portal closing and cutting off a cloud of dust as it poured through. "That was brutal... but I've gotta get back out there."

A purple circle appeared above the middle of the street, strange runes drawn around it—a portal, by the looks of it. The revving of a loud engine could be heard before the source emerged. Flying through the air was a woman in red on a motorcycle, who hit the ground with screeching tires and sped past the fleeing coalition forces. Seeing APCs in her way, she flipped the bike up and continued along the faces of the buildings, completely defying gravity. She skidded to a halt and brushed her long white hair aside. "Bitch, please! I thought Cereza was joking," she chuckled, staring at the mechanical death god waging war on all life.

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Specialist Specialist homintales homintales Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

The USS States <EB-1>
<...The last battleship of the Enclave...>

"Captain, sir," An Officer called out. "We're getting reports of a massive unknown rising downtown, where the forces are fighting." The Captain took a few glaces at different screens, examining the situation. However, they all could see a metal beast that rose up over the city, which made their hearts stop.
"Get ready to blast that f*****' thing off of the face of this Earth. Order the gunners to load PESs now. If we strike it with pulses we could weaken it a bit, at best.

Cue the rock music.

As the remaining ship of the Enclave, they would fight to the very end. "All cannons broadside. Target its abdomen." The Captain barked out.
He then went to radio the forces of this world, "This is the USS States to all friendly forces, we are going to draw its attention to save your men time to regroup of reform. Enclave, out."
The states would release a massive all-out attack using its cannons, AAA systems, and dumb-rockets to damage that thing. However, at that range most munitions might as well miss.

-------------------------

Liberty Prime Mark.ll

The commie-ass-kicking robot was ready for a even better fight, nothing would stop him until he was destroyed or even if he was absorbed somehow.

"All friendly forces: Retreat now to a safer zone and allow the <KZZZRTTTT> to handle this. Subject: DM1-5 Status...Unknown. Subject: Magneto Status...In-battle. Accessing weak point...scanning."
A blue holographic grid appeared over the surface of Mechagodzilla, projecting from Prime's eyeslit.
"Unable to find weak-point...Solution found."
Prime reached back and his nuke-ejection device placed a warhead in his massive metal hand.
"America will not fall to communism!"
And with that, he yeeted that warhead at mach speed.

-------------------------

The Doom Slayer

Fond memories of the Slayer's early days flashed before his eyes as he attempted to get up.
"...get up. Slayer, get up now." VEGA would tell him.
The former Marine coughed up some blood into his cracked visor, and he took it off.
His body was weak at this point, almost dead. He could hear his low-health warning system beep loudly as he reassessed his predicament.
A voice seeped into his head, bringing on a weird but short-lived sensation of pure peace.

"...Rip and tear, until it is done..."

He stood up slowly, this was probably the most pain he has ever been in since he was actually a human. A fiery rage spread into his eyes as he picked up his weapon and stored it into his weapons orb.

"UCA Logistics, The Slayer is going to---" Before VEGA could finish, The Slayer was already climbing up onto the beasts foot inhumanly, like an animal.

"---going to assist Wolverine."

Goonfire Goonfire UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 homintales homintales Goonfire Goonfire
"Understood!" Tails replied
He presses buttons. À portal appear in front of the Tornado.
As Tails piloted the plane through the portal, Leviathan and Ifrit did their best to prevent Mechagodzilla from reaching the Ship.
Tails had the ship go through the portal.
_____
U. C. A HQ hangar
Having sucesdfully crosses through. Tails had the Tornado Land in the hangar as the portal closes behind him.
"We are back in HQ." he told the other agents.

Mechagodzilla stood as it's entire body was, once again, pelted from all fronts by explosives. Of course, many of the munitions missed, explosions lined the streets, and Mechagodzilla still stood. Mechagodzilla was about to attack, but took notice at the sunlight shining through. It could see something falling through the dense cloud of nanobots, falling like a meteor right past Mechagodzilla, and into the area where the hive once stood. Surely now, the nanobots wont be able to produce any faster. Mechagodzilla's eyes flashed as it turned its head back to see who was responsible, a sudden flash erupted on the mechanical titans face. Mechagodzilla stumbled back a little, a loud, scrapping roar echoed in the air. Half of it's face was now charred, but it didn't seem to faze the monster any. Panels opened on it's arms once again, some even on its legs. From them, electricity began to build up once again.

As this happened, a helicopter flew into view of the Demon Slayers, hovering much closer to the ground than the others.

In a shear coincidental moment, as Malik said those words, a voice came through the comms. A certain ugly rodent that looked like someone more...better looking. "Don't worry about it, cornflakes. I'm heading in to get the last of the cargo."

Three looked into the comms confused. "Was that-"

"Yep..." Engi reassured.
-
"I'm seeing a ton of metal, if that's what you're asking." Iron Man said. "Let's see. We gotta crack that big boy open. My best bet is going after the joints. Not because I think they're his weaknesses, but because I can see Wolverine and Doomguy charging toward that area. With pipsqueak and raging bull tearing the armor, you'll be inside in no time."

Stark stopped speaking when he noticed a strange glow appear. Leaning his head forward, he could make out someone on a motorcycle. "...Who in the world?..."

Wolverine's face finished rebuilding itself when he looked over to the Slayer. The way this guy climbed... he was a savage, just like the superhero. "You lookin' to rip this trash can a new one, bub?" he asked, brandishing his claws before swinging at the joint. He sliced into Mechagodzilla several more times, sinking those blades knuckle-deep. The miniature nuke hammering the kaiju barely fazed him, as we was firmly rooted.

Magneto, having switched with Storm to fight the kaiju directly, pulled at the plating Wolverine had cut. He silently gave credit where credit was due; Berserk built this body much better than the other three, no doubt using the biometals extracted from human bodies. Even with all his power, he needed just a bit more torque to give agents the opening they needed to infiltrate. While tugging at the plating, he held out his other hand to shove missiles off-course, saving agents and soldiers alike.

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Storm continued her onslaught, spewing electricity to fry the remaining nanobots in the sky as she flew. She kept her main adversary in her peripheral vision, knowing it would soon retaliate.

Jeanne watched the battle unfold. Her expression slowly soured. This was like a bad contact sport. When she finally had enough, a series of glyphs appeared by her ear and swooped down towards her mouth, the construct resembling a headset. An icon resembling a red Umbran portal appeared on the UCA admins' comms screens. "Looks like your J.V. league is getting batted around, UCA," she declared haughtily. "Now, a little bird told me you deprived our dear sister Bayonetta of her dues last time. Care to offer reparations before we consider schooling this big boy?"

"No way..." Malik breathed as Ugly Sonic entered the war zone. "We're rooting for you! Good luck!" She then let the engines power down before she opened the cockpit and hopped out to greet the battered and bruised agents. "Easy there," she told Duff as he climbed out. "We'll fix you up later."

Malik quickly identified Gregory from the mission briefing. "Hey, you made it!" she cheered, trying to keep his spirits up. "You hungry? We can get you a snack while we repair your friend." She held out her hand, offering to walk him to the cafeteria.

Balalaika narrowed her eyes as Jeanne prattled on. She had to mute her own comms channel to stop from souring negotiations further. "Are we being extorted? Even I don't believe this shit, and I've seen just about everything," she complained.

ceddc4d5cb12dd6899342d38e414d9a2.png

Vitals:

Leon: 100%
KT-1013: 50% 100&

Interactions: [OPEN]
Mentions: UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24

Leon saw the missiles streaking through the air toward his position. "Time to impact?"

"Closing in two seconds," KT responded as Leon snarled at the barrage. It'd collapse the Vortex for a while, but it was possible at the cost of system disruption. Leon stretched out the Titan's right arm; a particle field enveloping the diameter of the hand as it was pointed toward the direction of the incoming barrage. The field snagged the cluster; the projectiles suspended and tumbled around each other as the ionized radiation of the payload began to drain the shields of the Titan at a rapid rate. Without hesitation, Leon pulled back the right arm and sent it flying outward; redirecting the payload straight back to its sender as he bolted for cover behind an apartment duplex. The Titan's shields were drained halfway and would need several seconds to begin charging back to full strength.

Darth Revan, who was now awake thanks to Pixie's magic, made his way outside the Tornado, closely following Zenitsu into the HQ. "Finally, all the noise is gone." Revan was still upset about losing to Berserk. But really, as long as the Dark Lord was still alive, there was nothing to fume about. Still, his energy levels were low. So as soon as it was possible, Revan was going to locate a spot to catch some slumbering time. Revan was certain this fight was going to continue. But as long as warriors like Dante & HK-47 were at his side, the Dark Lord wasn't going to worry about getting revenge against Berserk. His time was coming... eventually.

"Wow, this place is so awesome!" As soon as she saw the inside, Pixie went flying across the HQ, pulling/pressing all the various switches she saw along the way. Pixie was always expecting a nice looking facility, given the Tornado's own quality. But the HQ was something entirely else. Hopefully there were some sweets inside too. "Zenitsu Zenitsu Zenitsu Zenitsu... gimme more candies." She wasn't low on energy, Pixie's sweet tooth was simply going crazy.

"Hm, this architecture is quite impressive." Vergil spoke while putting away his poems. "Perhaps there is a sparring ring." His eyes met Dante's. "But that will come once you're strong again."

Dante let out a sigh. "Yeah... of course you want to fight as soon as possible."

Goonfire Goonfire Specialist Specialist Stricken Steel Stricken Steel
San Buena, California
Mechagodzilla's arm's surged with electricity, and with a thrust, it roars into the sky, and unleashed a electric pulse outward. While it seemed to take to effect on the agents, the many tanks and vehicles nearby were lifted into the sky, either to be flung like baseballs, or to be left floating around Mechagodzilla like an orbiting moon. The attack would leave Wolverine and Doom Slayer alone, unknown if this is because Mechagodzilla doesn't see the two as high priority. With orbiting debris surrounding it, the projectiles fired back at Mechagodzilla would explode against junk floating around it. Mechagodzilla leaned forward, it's jet engines firing up as it prepares for flight. Mechagodzilla flies up to the sky, it's massive shape taking to the air for the second time.

Far from the shoreline, another thick cloud could be seen. More nanobots were on the way, an entire wall of them, from all across the world.

Iron Man scratched his chin. "Odd. If the chatroom isn't incorrect, Bayonetta made it sound as if she was just going to come in and destroy Berserk. Now her sister wants something out of it?"

"Guess so." Beckie said. "What choice do we have? We already tried calling some of the more powerful beings in the agency. It seems they're all-"

"Let me guess." Tony said. "Prime One-Million's unwilling to help because this is too little a challenge?"

"...I was going to say backed up, but some from the higher sectors did say that..." Beckie said.

"Yeah, yeah, too busy, too damn good to help the little guy, same crap. fucking pricks. Ok." Tony steps forward, pressing his comms to speak. "Your sister was going to fight our...common foe...however, for curiosity's sake, what would you even want from us?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back