• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Universe Correction Agency: Bot Crisis All-Out Attack. (RolePlay)

Berserk hive
UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 homintales homintales Goonfire Goonfire
Tanjiro and Zenitsu charged toward the Demobots and attacked them with their respective techniques.
Nezuko finished the job by burning the bots with her demonic flames.
"You're alright?" Tanjiro asked Dante.
Two familar figures joined them as they made their way fighthing bots.
"Yo guys!" Prompto shouted.
"What took you do long big bros?" Zenitsu asked.
"Big bros?" Tanjiro asked. "They helped me alot since I arrived in the U.C.A HQ." Zenitsu replied.
"It seems Nezuko sees them as familly too." Tanjiro replied. Nezuko patted Prompto on the head and hugged Noctis.
Inosuke charged through and came to his friends and allies.
"Gampachiro,Gampachiro's little demon sis,Monitsu,Moctis,Bird butt hair,demon guy and little fairy!!" He shouted.
Tanjiro,Zenitsu,Noctis and Prompto looked annoyed at Inosuke's naming.
"I took care of many thin cans! Hahahaha!"

"That's good to know Inosuke!" Tanjiro replied.
"Half haori and Hobo demon guy are nearby too!" Inosuke added.
"Great,Ardyn..." Prompto replied.
Zenitsu focused his hearing on the top of the hive.
"Zenitsu?" Tanjiro asked. He could smell familiar scents coming from the top.

"Not letting the kid die." Zenitsu replied. He blitzed toward the top.
"Zenitsu,wait! I'm not as fast as you!" He cried as Nezuko shrinks snd goes back inside the box on Tanjiro's back.As if she knew what Inosuke was about to do.
Inosuke took Tanjiro and with mighty strength throws him toward the top of the hive.
"What are you doing?" Noctis asked.
"Helping Kentaro reach the top!" Inosuke replied. "Now let's fight those metal creatures,hahaha!!" Inosuke charged recklesly toward the heavy bots.
Noctis and Prompto went into fighter stance too.

Zenitsu blitzed toward the top but stayed quiet as he reached the area where Medic was about to cut Gregory.
He stopped and stood between Medic and Gregory.
"You will not lay a hand on the kid!" Zenitsu said,in a surprising bold way. He raised his Nichirin katana.

Tanjiro had landed on a nearby platform and ran to catch up with his friend and fellow demon slayer. He was surprised to see Zenitsu,while concious charging toward danger without fear. Hedid protect Nezuko from Inosuke when they first met him after the mission at the mansion.

He could pick up Gregory and Medic's scents along with Zenitsu's getting closer to them.
"Hang in there,I'm coming!" said Tanjiro as he climbed the stairs.
------'
San Buena skies.
"It seems your plan worked." said Shinobu to Engineer.

Last edited:

A chilling, drawn-out laugh erupted from Gregory's vicinity. Balalaika was spying on them through the UCA watch; though there was no video feed, she could hear the monologue well enough and had to interject and mock Medic. "This is your whole reason for wasting our time? Because you made a poor career choice and they hurt your feelings?"

HUNK continued winding through the Hive's corridors, making sure to tread softly and avoid traps. He was planning to get the drop on Medic. As he tracked the watch signature, he could hear faint yelling, so he climbed the bizarre structure beside Tanjiro.

More scoffing and chuckling came from the Russian. "Beckie, are you hearing this? Keep up with me here... He chose this profession, then wants all the glory with no criticism or downsides. How pathetic! Oh, Medic, you entertain me... but I can't let you go for your sheer entertainment value and I'd take no delight from torturing you for eternity. I want the fleeting pleasure of you begging for your life before we kill you... SO LET'S HEAR IT!"

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 homintales homintales

Once they made it into the fray, Duff opened his mouth and launched an ice block across the battlefield, bowling down just about anything in the way. Several bullets struck him, but his armor resisted the blows well. There was no dodging anything, so he shielded Noctis and Prompto from gunfire on their way into the hive.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Storm flinched as several bullets flew at her. They came to an abrupt halt in midair, Magneto having shielded her. He retorted by returning them to their senders, the bullets hurtling back towards the drones. Now safe, Storm called for heavy gales to oppress the flying foes. "None shall escape the full fury of the storm!" she asserted while doing so.

Wolverine seemed to enjoy dashing through the battlefield, killing as quickly as he could. He pushed himself to his limits, until the Heavy bots' minigun rounds ruined the fun. Large-caliber fire pounded him, leaving several holes in his gut before he dropped, seemingly dead.

Psylocke swooped in as more dust was kicked up by all the missiles. Her targets were the Heavy bots. Once within range of the first one, she attacked with a psy-blast first to stun it. Her next move was to leap onto its shoulders and wedge the psychic energy knife into its neck. Perhaps she and Engineer would be enough of a diversion to let Three complete her trek into the Hive.

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 homintales homintales

After nearly all her EMPs were deployed, Malik pulled away from the heat of battle. "The bird's almost dry. Where to next?" She eyed the skyline for a safe roof on which she could land. Her eyebrows raised as the Enclave aircraft leveled several city blocks in their bombing run. "Damn! Was that from the Enclave fleet?"

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Last edited:
"You should treat others the way you want to be treated!" Zenitsu shouted at Medic, adding to what Balalaika said through Gregory's watch.
"You might still be human but you are as worse as any demon! Nezuko might be a demon,but she has more humanity then you!"
Zenitsu then used his katana to cut Gregory's retrains.
"It's alright, I'm scared too. You have nothing to worry about." Zenitsu told Gregory. "We'll get through this."
UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 Goonfire Goonfire homintales homintales
_____
Tanjiro notices HUNK flying back. "I tracked thrir scent up there. Zenitsu went on ahead!" He told HUNK while running to join his friend.

Ardyn followed them in the shadows
Goonfire Goonfire homintales homintales
______
Goonfire Goonfire
"Glad you could make it Big Guy!" Noctis said to Duff.
Giyu joined the group. "Prince Noctis is it?" Giyu asked.
"Yeah, and you're from the Démon Slayer Corps?"
"Correct. Underfortunatly, I lost track of Ardyn Izunia." Giyu replied.
"What is he up to?" Noctis replied.
___
UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 Goonfire Goonfire
"I suppose so."Tails said through the com.
" Where should we Land? "
" I was about to ask the same thing. "said Shinobu.

Last edited:
DM1-5

As if he were fighting his own demons, The Slayer shredded through literal hordes of the famed Scout-Bots.
He watched as a massive bomber flew overhead, and VEGA immediately supplied him with a scan of it.
"The aircraft is a highly modified version of the B29 Super-"
VEGA was cut off as The Slayer used his meathook to grapple towards the bomber. The bomber crew attempted to shake off the unknown being that had climbed onto the aircraft. However, VEGA contacted them and informed them of the plan the Great Slayer had in mind.
"Over that thing? Are you guys crazy!?" One of the pilots radioed.
"We are here to help. Help us, and we will make sure that we can do our best to return everything to normal." The entity spoke to them.
"O---OK. Adjusting heading. Here we go." One of the pilots spoke, the B29 now turning towards the Hive.
-------------------
Enclave Fleet One

The USS States and the remains of the destroyers still afloat, begin to advance towards the coastline.
However, once a mile off of the coastline, the ships stopped and the States began to turn. She pointed all her guns broadside as the Enclave destroyers got ready to relay information to and from the other forces.
"The is the Enclave Navy reporting readiness for strikes, over."

-----------------------
Liberty Prime Mk.ll

The huge robot would continue stomping and disintegrating groups of bots. However, he would detect the sounds of battle and made his way to the Frontline forces of this version of Earth.
"Do not fear," His voice boomed as he carefully stomped by a group of tanks.
"Name: Liberty Prime. Directive: Assist local forces in defense against communist. invaders."
A assive red aura surrounding the area as he beamed the laser towards a group of enemies.

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24

While Pixie was munching on the various candies from Zenitsu, Dante was attempting to improve the situation as much as possible. Going to Zenitsu's side & Gregory's position, Dante's pistols were now firing shots all across the area. "Blondie, get this little guy away from this, will ya'?" Dante was absolutely a chaotic individual, rarely showing his core emotions to anyone. But with children also facing threats like these, it was time to get serious. "Pixie, stay with 'em." His eyes went to the crazy Medic, who was essentially Berserk's personal spokesman. "Hey asshole, AI's, machines, call 'em what you like. They aren't Gods!" Dante met a few actual Gods. Though his time spent with them was mostly constant fighting, not religious conversing.

"Tanjiro!" Pixie was now zooming towards the Slayer's position. "You & Zenitsu, give me those swords." Strong weapons were about to turn into a necessity. "I can infuse them with my own Demon energy, make them unbreakable in all possible ways." If such techniques were possible with Dante's various swords, then so was this.

"Hey, you, swat looking man." Dante spoke to Hunk. "Get over 'ere already, we gotta get this little one out!"

Medic took in all that Balalaika said. Me? Doing all this because they've hurt my feelings? Surely she didn't see him as that pathetic, did she? How dare she say such horrible things to the Medic, who was now suddenly surrounded by goddamn everything under the sun. Medic just sat silently for a moment, before finding it within him to speak out the only thing that he could respond to such harsh words.

"...I like you." With that said, even with Gregory's restraints cut, Medic still had a trick up his sleeve. With a snap of his finger, his portion of the platform disconnected, taking Gregory with him. The entire thing was transformed by nanomachines into a floating platform. A long chain wrapped around Gregory, pulling him back onto the bed. Medic was above the agents, floating above the dark abyss that was below them. "STOP ZEM! KILL ZEM! "

From below, three Heavy-Bots crawled out from the platform, charging the band of heroes. One tried to tackle Dante, two others trying to crush Zenitsu, and three of them approached from the side, unleashing a hellfire of bullets. Medic began laughing as he flew around with the boy, completely unaware of the invisible adversary, or even the coming beefcake.

The Heavy bot laughed at the sight of Wolverine being shot down, almost as if it was it's greatest achievement. It wouldn't be long, though, the bot's laughter turning into a scream as Psylocke blinds it, and destroys it's voice box. Engineer kept up his assault, stomping and crushing while shouting usual Texas nonsense. Engineer's robot backed up when it noticed an entire onslaught of robots that came running for the two, only to be knocked back from a sudden explosion. A red beam of light began destroying the many enemies that surrounded them. Liberty Prime couldn't of come at a better time.
-
Three began running as fast as she could, the entire interior was a long spiral up to the top. She blasted away at many Bots that were in her way, kicking a few right off the side. How in the world did Freddy manage to sneak into this mess?!? Three looked around once the coast was clear, and, from the far corner, could see Freddy. "Freddy!"

Freddy was almost out of power. It was a struggle just for him to even walk. He kept trying to keep up, but he just couldn't. This wasn't good. Gregory was in trouble, and he was about to shut down. Not that it really mattered, the agents were there to help out, right? That didn't stop Freddy from perusing his friend. He had to make sure Gregory was safe. Agents or not, he had to see Gregory to the end. Sure, if they did make it out, he would have to go back to the Pizzeria and abandon him... Hmm... Something about that didn't sit well with Gregory. Poor kid was all alone and... No... No, he couldn't think that way. He was company property... This is becoming complicated for poor Freddy...

Freddy's thinking began to get the best of him, even seeming to miss seeing the large Heavy-Bot that was standing behind him. Three could be heard screaming for Freddy, trying to catch up to him. Once Freddy came back around it was too late. The Heavy-Bot grabbed onto the bear, lifting him up with no effort what so ever. Freddy tried to struggle, but found it in vein. The bot threw him onto the platform below, with enough force that one could swear it shattered Freddy's whole endoskeleton. It picked him up again, throwing a punch into Freddy's face, breaking the shelling around his mouth, exposing his endoskeleton's jaw.

"Freddy!!" Three shouted as the bear was thrown around like a ragdoll. She sprayed Ink in every which way to speed herself up, trying to get to Freddy as quickly as she can.

"Freddy!!!" Three could be heard screaming, Gregory stopped struggling once he heard her. Not even Medic could ignore the sounds, both looking down to see Freddy, beaten and shattered, being picked up by the Heavy-Bot, and, without hesitation, was tossed into the abyss below. "NOOOO!" Three bellowed.

Gregory couldn't believe his eyes. Did he just see that? Freddy? No... It couldn't be. "Freddy... FREEEEEDDYYYYYYY!!!"

Medic watched with a different reaction. He simply laughed at the sight. "I was hoping for some kind of dramatic death in all this. I think it'd really spice up my autobiography, don't you think?"

Gregory began thrashing like a wild animal, his heart filled with rage as Medic loomed over the boy. He inched his mouth up to the watch. "Now, my little voice of pain. You were saying?"

Engineer's machine threw down another Demo-Bot, swinging it's arms at any other bot like a boxer. Engineer walked over to the hive, becoming curious on what the inside looked like. Just as he was about to enter, something suddenly dropped in front of him, causing the machine to flinch back. Engineer loomed over it, confused on what it was. At first he didn't seem to know what, but his optics widened at the sight.

It was Freddy. The entirety of his lower body was smashed into pieces, his shell broken in most places. He was unresponsive, just lying on the ground. Engineer's look of enjoyment faded away. He didn't know much about this guy, but he knew he was one of the two they were trying to save. Engineer could swear that this bear had some kind of positive energy from it. Is that why he was so sad to see a machine of all things like this? Engineer's mech picked up the bear, in the midst of explosions and gunfire, he walked back to cover with him, and once there, placed him down.

"Tails, Malik, we got a man down. It's the kid's bear. He's...out of commission. I'm going in to set that bastard straight. Keep your planes running just in case we manage to blow this thing up."

Engineer then turned to the hive. With his britches rustled, and his yees hawed, it was about time he met up with his old doctor.

"You're in the clear, States." a voice inched from their comms. "Give em hell." The ships from the three armies had begun to circle the shores, letting the USS States proceed with their assault as they continue their own.

HUNK paused only briefly. Dante sniffed him out, as well? The smart-ass had senses as keen as the other Demon Slayer Corps regulars. He obliged, the stealth repulsors carrying him up and onto the platform. The screams masked his approach.

"I'll have to make sure you die staring at someone you like, then," Balalaika assured her foe as he leaned in to speak with her. A small window opened on the cracked screen, Fry-face smirking at him. "Oh, and don't worry. We'll publish your biography. It'll be listed as black comedy."

Balalaika-Black-Lagoon-a.jpg

With his cloak's charge nearly drained and Medic distracted, HUNK took the shot from behind, firing the repulsor beam full-blast at the fool's back. As the cloak faded, he closed in for a follow-up haymaker punch.

r90xcn2pow871.jpg

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 homintales homintales

"Wherever he went, he must have his own agenda here... but what?" Duff thought aloud. "What could a... magician?... want with technology like this?"

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

With the tide of battle quickly turning in the coalition's favor, Storm nudged Magneto. "You need to go, Erik. Finish this and destroy that hive! We're counting on you." She generated a powerful gust of wind in front of her. Dust and debris tumbled out of the way, as did just about anything blocking their advance.

A low growl escaped Wolverine's bloodstained mouth as he rose. "I couldn't hear the punchline over my liver regrowing. What was so funny?"

Psylocke finished the muted, failing Heavy bot by ripping its head off. "That he didn't make sure his enemy was actually dead."

"Joke's on him."

The two regrouped with Storm, fighting back-to-back to keep the bots suppressed.

Magneto hovered through the attack corridor as soon as the wind dissipated. His resolve was only bolstered by the X-Men's faith in him. Once inside, he started blasting, firing EM shockwaves and rays at the bots coming towards him. It begged a valid question; how did those agents sneak past this constant stream of resistance?

Magneto could hear Three screaming for Freddy. He was pinned down by fire, but quickly forced his way through by ripping out segments of stairs, simultaneously blocking routes and crushing his enemies. "Three! Where are you?" he called out to her. That was when he spotted Freddy. The Heavy bot who assaulted him wasn't far off and seemed eager to keep brawling.

In a fury, Magneto exerted control over the bot's body, urging it to beat itself to death despite its programming.

Last edited:
Berserk Hive
Tanjiro ran to Zenitsu's curent location. "Thanks!" he told Pixie as she proposed to make his Nichirin katana and Zenitsu's stronger. "At least I won't have to worry about that crazy masked blacksmith trying to kill me every time my katana is broken." Tanjiro replied. He unshelthed his katana.
It reacted Pixie's magic . His blade turned red.
It can take alot of battles for a member of the demon slayer corps to recrive a red Nichirin blade.
As Tanjiro joined the frey.Nezuko emerged from the box on his back,returned to her normal size. She kicked a Heavybot that tried to attack her brother from behind.

Tanjiro heard sounds of thunder as two more Heavybots were sent flying,Zenitsu stopped near him. "That was a close one! If it wasn't for my blade turning red thanks to Pixie,I would have been done for!" Zenitsu shouted.
"Glad you're alright Zenitsu!" Tanjiro replied.
"No time to talk! We need to save Gregory! This insane Medic wants to give his body to Berserk and study his brain! "
Tanjiro looked horified. "Nezuko,you and Zenitsu go free Gregory.
I'll help HUNK to take care of Medic.
Zenitsu blushed at the idea of working with Nezuko.
"Don't worry! I'll protect her with my life!" Zenitsu replied."Be careful,alright?"

Knowing what he had to do,Zenitsu grabbed Tanjiro carefully and throw him toward Medic. He then helped Nezuko get on his back and blitzed and jumped on the platform where Gregory was held.

Nezuko climbed off and kneed near Gregory. She summoned demonic flames and burned the chains that held Gregory. After freeing him,she patted him on the head as if she saw the boy as one of her lost little brothers.
"She does see you as familly." Zenitsu told Gregory. "We'll talk about it later. Nezuko took his left hand.Nezuko gave her right hand to Gregory.
"You can trust us. We'll protect you!" Zenitsu told him.

Meanwhile Tanjiro was sent flying toward the Medic.
"YOU...WILL ....NOT...MAKE...THIS...BOY....YOUR...TEST SUBJECT!!!" he cried.
As he got close to the Medic,he attempted a powerful headbutt on thr mad scientist.

Meanwhile,Inosuke was charging toward a heavybot,slicing him with his katanas. "Alright,who's next?!" He shouted at a few Scout bots. His boar mask fell off,revealing his effiminated face.
------
Goonfire Goonfire UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24
"Believe me,Ardyn is familiar with tech." Prompto replied. "Ardyn said about revange on Berserk."Noctis added.
"We'll figure this our later,right now there are morw machines coming! We need to stop them!" Giyu replied.
Both him and Noctis slashed nearby bots. "Alright,time to test drive this new toy Big Guy!" said Prompto.
-------
UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 Goonfire Goonfire
"Understood..."Tails replied sadly.

Pixie, usually one to just follow orders, chose to intervene quickly, certain she was able to make a large impact. Hearing that Tanjiro was going to chase the Medic, Pixie, just as Zenitsu was throwing his fellow Demon Slayer's entire person towards the Medic's position, was grabbing onto Tanjiro, joining his launch. She & Tanjiro saw the evil Medic, his evil aura causing Pixie to feel gross in multiple ways. "Headbutt 'em in the face!" With precision, Pixie, with what little energy there still was, cast multiple aura shields around Tanjiro, just in case. Holding on tightly, she was ready to slam straight into the Medic.

Meanwhile Dante was making sure no one was going to intrude on the rescue operation. With impossible accuracy, Dante was able to eliminate all machines as soon as they came into his view. "Come on, we gotta move. My guess is that Medic isn't just gonna let this pass." Assuming it was necessary, Dante was ready to assume his True Demon Form once again. Suddenly, Revan came into view. "Hey, look who it is!"

Revan, his robes now slightly torn, made his way to the small rescue team. "Come, we must leave now, while there is still time." He took a pause, Dante's pistol shots overlaying his words. "An evacuation is necessary, this city... what little remains, is lost to us." Well, that was certainly an understatement. "Zenitsu, I suggest we retrieve Inosuke as we flee. He is surprisingly quite the swordsman."

Dante gave a sigh. "Heh, times like these I actually wish Vergil was..." Some more explosions were now erupting nearby. "Here..." Yeah, it was time to leave.

"They say laughter iz ze best medicine after all." Medic whispered. "It iz a shame, schönheit. That I'd have to kill you after-"

Medic was suddenly interrupted, finding himself dodging a blast coming at it, turning to the now visible HUNK. "DO YOU MIND-"

Medic couldn't finish his words, the sudden punch was enough to send Medic flying off the floating platform, and onto the stationed floors. The sheer weight of HUNK's armor, and the other people causes it to fall too, not to far away from Medic, crashing down with a thud. Medic slowly got up, rubbing his head as his vision tried to come back to him. He could only see what looked like a man pointing a gun at him. Who was this strange looking man? He figured it was one of the Agents, but once the voice came through, it was a dead giveaway.

"Howdy, doc."

Three couldn't believe her eyes. If only she could have seen him sneak off. She slammed her fist onto the railing, before falling to her knees. It took a few seconds to collect herself... on the account that the Heavy-Bot attempted to attack her, swinging a large fist down at her. Three jumped out of the way, aiming her splattergun at the machine.

"BWAAAAHAHAHAA! Look at this itsy bitsy-bitsy-bitsy-sinupsupseepsuppspspssppspspssppsp"

Without even an explanation, the Heavy Bot started to flail it's arms around like Wolverine having a seizure. It's fists began punching itself over and over and over again. The bot tore into itself like a hungry lion, and before Three could make a conclusion, the bot fell over, completely destroyed.

Three stepped out to see Magneto. That explains it. "Magneto!" She waved. As three began to run up the spiraling stairs, the sight of something within the abyss stops her. A large, red glowing eye began to make it's way to the surface, rising to the top. Using her splattershot, she began painting the walls. "Meet me at the top!" She leaped into the ink, swimming, just as the thing became more visible.

Engineer stood before Medic, his gun pointed at the madman. "Howdy, doc."

"An Engineer?" Medic asked, confused for a moment. Then, a sudden revelation came. "Vait.....I know you....You-"

"The one back in 2fort?" Engineer interjected.

"Impossible!" Medic shouted. "You're supposed to be dead!"

"I can say the same for you, doc." Engineer said. "Demoman stabbed ya from behind, remember?"

"Yes, vell, I am a Medic." Medic said. "Self healing? Sure, a haunted axe through ze chest would of been enough to kill me. He vas just a few meeere inches from my heart."

"Well, lesson learned." Engineer said. "I gotta remember to put a bullet in your head, even if I think you're dead."

"Ooo! It rhymed! ....Zat begs the question." Medic said. "How did you live to escape 2fort?"

"How did you?" Engineer asked.

"...Erm...uh...H-How ze hell did all of you close me in so fast?!" Medic yelled. "Seriously, are we running a spa?!" Medic stuck his head over the railing. "COME ON, GUUUYS! Idiots."

"Well, I hate to be that guy, but this ends here." Engineer spoke. "You've brought our problem to a world that shouldn't have it. I dunno how, or who, made Berserk for ya, but-"

"You think anyone from our world made Berserk?! Aha! AHAHAHA!!!" Medic laughed. "Berserk's not even from our world. It's unique programing iz entirely alien! Speaking of which..."

A small rumble could be felt from the structure, Medic turned to face the very thing that was causing the rumbling. The large sphere aimed it's singular optic at Medic. Engineer backed up at the sight of it. How can a lifeless machine carry such an aura of....fury? From behind the group, Three ran up, seeing Gregory on the ground. She quickly runs to his side to see if he's ok. She, too, gazes at Berserk's form.

"Berseeeeeerk!' Medic said, greeting it as if it was a long lost comrade. "Mein Freund! I am SO glad you could make it. Ve have become SEVERELY understaffed since you...erm....took a beauty nap."

"-/()|_] }-|-|_]|0|o| /-\}} /=/-\o}o}()-|-} [/-\|\| }|_][|< |nn-/ |0ɛ|\||}" Berserk made a gargled, glitchy noise.

"Oh, zem?" Medic pointed at the agents. "Our enemies, mostly. BUT, I got you the body you vanted!"

Berserk's form turned to view Gregory among the others. It stared at him for a small moment, before it's eye began to flash, glowing a crimson red color. Medic looked confused once Berserk did this. Three knew what was coming, quickly pulling the boy off the ground, just as a long, metallic tentacle slammed down where Gregory was, the force making it obvious that Berserk was intending to kill the boy.

"Nooo, no!" Medic spoke, talking to Berserk like he's a misbehaving dog. "Zats your new body! Like you said!"

Medic talking just seemed to make Berserk angrier. Three turned to the others. "C'mon, we got to get Gregory out of here!"

Zenitsu nodded to Three Nezuko growled at the sight of Berserk and charged toward him.
"Nezuko,wait!" Zenitsu cried.
Before she could reach it,a familiar figure with a boar mask ran and slashed Berserk's metal tentacle.
"Hahaha! The great metal demon has shown itself!" Inosuke roared." I shall defeat it!"
"We don't need to find Inosuke anymore." Zenitsu said before turning his attention to Three. "I'll bring Gregory to safety." he said. Nezuko returned to his side. Zenitsu held to Nezuko, Gregory and Three.
"Come on Inosuke! Let's go!"
"No, I want to crush the metal demon!" Inosuke shouted.
"Fine! Be careful alright?" said Zenitsu.
"Hold on tight you three." He told his threw passagers.
"Thunder breathing...first form...thunderclap and flash!" He attempted to blitz to safety with his three passangers in tow. In a safe area far from the Hive.
Inosuke charges toward Berserk. Noctis,Prompto and Giyu joined him.

Meanwhile,Tanjiro looked at was happening from the platform. "I need to reach the ground,but how?" He asked himself. A familiar figure appear near him.
"Perharps I can be of assistsnce." Ardyn told the young demon slayer."
Ardyn grabed the boy warped the both of them near Medic.
As he was dropped on the ground again, Tanjiro looked at what was going on.
The scent of madness coming from Medic was strong.
"Hello Medic...."Ardyn said while summoning his sword and pointing it toward Medic. "I came to offer my resignation. My services to you end now!"

Last edited:
HUNK recoiled as Berserk seemed to turn on its ally. "Looks like it wants a change of plans," he scoffed before jumping back and firing a pair of missiles at the insane machine's huge eye.

Magneto pursued Three up the stairwells until he reached the top. "How ironic," he remarked, noticing Berserk growing furious with its ally.

"This way," he directed the agents once they grabbed Gregory. The stairs rapidly morphed from the top-down into a smooth slope. This slide took on a well-polished quality; it would be a fast and smooth ride to the bottom.

As soon as Berserk's entrance was made, Pixie was immediately rushing to Dante's side, valuing his safety above everything else. She then saw Inosuke charging towards Berserk's position. "No, Inosuke stop, you'll ruin those precious looks!" Dante, fighting alongside Revan, was now chuckling while also avoiding Berserk's unstoppable attacks. Pixie's flirting was seemingly neverending, especially when the Demi-Fiend was nearby. "Dante, Revan, please, stop that menace from taking more lives!"

Dante was now putting away Ebony & Ivory, intending on switching to Cerberus, his personal Demon-Slaying Nunchucks. "Let's listen to the little lady, yeah?" His eyes met Revan's whose mask was now long gone, lost when failing to evade Berserk's attacks."This thing was able to survive that 500 Megaton impact we made, so this is going to take a lot more than a few glowsticks." That comment made Revan's eyebrows raise. So long as the one wielding them was properly in touch with the Force, Lightsabers were the most powerful weapons in existence, aside from the Force on its own. "Here, take this." Dante threw Rebellion, which was just a single piece from the sword(s) collection, to Revan. "This'll cut through 'em real nice."

Of his two Lightsabers, Lord Revan, metaphorically, threw the crimson variant aside, as the Dark Lord was slightly more in touch with his violet weapon. Rebellion was a nice weapon, Revan was able to sense its powerful energy as soon as his palms made the connection. "Sharp, I like it." Once more, Revan threw Red Force Lighting all across his own figure, causing massive agony to surge through the Sith Lord. Luckily, agony, to a Sith Lord, only means an increase to ones powers. "That form, the Demon I saw you turn into. We need that, again."

Pixie wasn't so willing to allow such a risky idea. "No way! Dante, you've got almost no energy left inside you." It was true. While Demon stamina was extremely impressive, there were still limits to it. "Please... don't give it all right now!" Unfortunately, the warning wasn't enough to sway Dante's thoughts. "Dante..."

"Sorry, Pixie." He was now walking slowly towards Berserk, Revan following closely. "We're taking this to Hell... RIGHT NOW!" In a few seconds, Dante's True Demon Form was about to activate. But this time, his emotions were going to remain in his own control. "FACE SPARDA'S POWER!"

His full potential now visible, Dante, in less than two seconds, was already at Berserk's position, attacking with no remorse. "Don't worry, Pixie." Revan said to his Demon companion. "I'll make sure Berserk doesn't win." Much like Dante, Revan made it to Berserk's position in two whole nanoseconds. "Inosuke, attack with us! We must slay Berserk now! DON'T LET HIM STEAL MORE LIVES!"

Three decided to head off with the others, transforming into a squid, she leaps onto the slide, holding onto Zenitsu as they made their way down. Berserk allowed the last remaining few to attack, it's single optic flickering as it summons a blue forcefield around it to stop the attacks. Explosions from HUNK's missiles, the clashing from swords, Dante's charge creating a massive shockwave from it's being. Even Engineer tried to get a few good shots from his pistol, but to no use. It lowered its defenses to attack with an optic blast, only for Medic to stand in the way.

"VAIT! VAIT, TIME OUT!" Medic shouted. Berserk leaned forward toward the Medic, eye glowing at the site of his "ally." "Vhat ze hell was zat!? We had za boy you vanted!"

"}-|-|_]|0|o| /=|_][|<||\|o} |0|o} }|-;|-|-" Berserk loomed over Medic.

"Vhat do you mean?!" Medic shouted. "You said it yourself! You desired a new body! Za boy vas going to be your new body!"

"|\|||\|ɛ -|-||nnɛ} ()|_]-|- ()/= -|-ɛ|\| |-;()\/\/ |-;/-\/~o| |} -|-|-;ɛ |-;/-\/~o|ɛ}-|-"

"...Vait..zat vasn't what you meant?" Medic asked.

"o||_]|nn|o/-\}}"

Berserk began constructing a large computer in front of Medic, showing him schematics and complex algorithms of everything it's been building itself up to be. Medic simply rubbed the back of his neck. "Ooooh.....Vell....My oopsie?"

Berserk simply looked at Medic with a never ending glare. "Oh, come on! It vas a minor mistake. After ve kill ze agents, ve will focus on building you this new body. Come on, we're partners, afterall-"

"-/()|_]/~ |nn()-|-|-;ɛ/~ |} /-\ /=/-\-|- o}()|o|_ɛ-|- -|-|-;/-\-|- |\|() ()|\|ɛ o|/-\/~ɛ} o|/~||\||< ()|_]-|- ()/="

"...Excuse me?"

"|\|()-|-|-;||\|o} ||\| |nn-/ |_|/=ɛ |-;/-\} |nn/-\o|ɛ |nnɛ \/\//-\|\|-|- -|-() /~||0 |nn-/ ()\/\/|\| /-\|/~ ()|_]-|- ()/= |nn-/ }[/-\|_|0 |nn()/~ɛ -|-|-;/-\|\| }|/~|_()||\|()/=|oɛɛ/="

"You think I'm..." Medic looked down, his eyes widening. "B-But, ve were going to control the Multiverse together...Inadequate? Moronic?"

"|_]}ɛ|_ɛ}}"

"....No.....NO!" Medic pointed up Berserk. "I AM ZE MASTER! YOU are a machine! Machines don't THINK! Zey don't FEEL! Zey only do vat I TELL ZEM TO!"

Medic pulled out an Ubersaw from his coat, pointing it at Berserk. "I don't know vat za hell gave you ze ability to think! You are a mindless, cold machine! You should be doing vat I want! You should be bowing to ME! I'M za one who is master! I'M za one who will control za multiverse! I VILL BRING AN END TO ZE STORY OF HEROES! ME! ME! MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Medic started swinging, the Ubersaw cutting into the dashboard like a hot knife. Berserk let out an unnatural noise as Medic tore into it's frame. Medic didn't even care about the others there. As long as he can get Berserk under control. Engineer was about to approach Medic, try to get him to stop, but just as he got close, Medic was grabbed by a swarm of wire, lifting up the struggling doctor up to Berserk's optic. Medic struggled as hard as he could, but the wires enveloped him, until only his head was made present. This didn't scare Medic at all, he stared death in the face without a single thought. Within seconds, a sickening snap came from Medic, and the fighting stopped. Berserk then drops the doctor onto the ground, his body lifeless and stiff. Engineer just looked down at Medic's body, at first he seemed shocked, but then the feeling of disappointment shone through.

Berserk let out a metallic screech, the entire hive shook as Berserk's rage was made into the front. If it's a battle they want, it's a battle they'll get. Berserk lifted itself higher into the air, and before anyone could process what was going on, Berserk drops right down into the deep dark abyss. The entire Hive started to rumble, wire began to pull down the staircases, anything within was being pulled into the abyss as well. Engineer took notice of this, and turned to the others. picking up Medic's corpse. "Let's go, boys!"

Engineer ran right over to an opening in the hive, using a small drone, he throws it into the air, and grabs on, flying him out of the hive.
-
Deep within the hive, A large industrial factory had been made to continue the production of the Bots. Within seconds hundreds of new soldiers were built to fight for Berserk's cause. As the new batch of soldiers began to make their way up, something massive smashes right into them. Everything and anything metal it could grab was being morphed and changed into something new, something better. This was it. Berserk was ready to unveil it's new, perfect body. No more distractions. Global domination was in it's grasp.

The sound of metal being ripped apart and remolded echoed throughout the hive, an army of possibly thousands of robots now completely gone. The structure stood, still, but the inside of it was now completely empty. Silence soon filled the abyss...and from it, a pair of glowing yellow eyes.

"This AI is godlike.It will not take orders from humans beings,even immortal ones like myself."Ardyn replied,looking at Medic's corpse.
"You the one to talk. I mean even your Magitech trropers turned agsinst you." Noctis replied.
"I know that too well Noct." Ardyn replied. Then the hive started to shake. " We must get out of here." Noctis held on Prompto and Inosuke while Ardyn held on Tanjiro and Giyu. They warped their way out of the hive.

Meanwhile,Zenitsu stopped in a safe spot in front of the hive. He gently let go of Nezuko,Gregory and Three. " You guys alright?" he asked.
"Mmmm!" Nezuko muffed while nodding.
Zenitsu turned,having heard powerful and distirbing sounds coming from the hive. "I don't like this..."
Nezuko growled but calmed down as she turned to Gregory,patting him on the head. She was ready to protect the boy as she now considers him like a little brother.

Magneto wasn't far behind, floating down behind those taking the slide. He reached out and pulled Freddy's remains to him before the floor collapsed; hopefully, he could piece the animatronic back together later. Once outside, he waited in horrified anticipation as Berserk turned the hive into a cocoon for its final metamorphosis.

HUNK knew what was coming when Medic lashed out at the killer machine. Who was he to interfere and give this fool a chance to live? With one of his targets out of the way, he propelled himself out through the same opening as Engineer. "Get ready," he alerted all forces over comms.

Duff, whose burly frame had blocked several bots from advancing, punched and headbutted his way out of the entrance, leaving it clear for a smooth landing. "That was a little too fast. What's going on?" he questioned worriedly.

From above, Malik could see the entire hive shaking, structures falling within. Things had went eerily still. She received HUNK's broadcast and waited for all hell to break loose, heart beating in her ears. While circling past Liberty Prime, she tried to take the edge off and announced over her loudspeakers, "Looks like we have a giant commie comin' up! Your time to shine, big guy."

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Stricken Steel Stricken Steel homintales homintales

Stone cold as ever, Balalaika lit a cigar for another fallen enemy. Medic and Maul were dead; there was only Berserk left. Smoke billowing from her nose, she drew out a sigh. "This has been exhausting, but nothing's complete without an explosive grand finale," she supposed, her utterances audible over the other administrators' comms.

Noctis,Prompto,Inosuke,Ardyn,Tanjiro and Giyu arrived outaide,safe and sound. Nezuko ran to her older brother and hugged him,
"I'm happy to see you too Nezuko." said Tanjiro.
Inosuke ran to Duff. " I knew you would make it Underling....HAHAHA!!!!!" she shouted,patting the metal whale.
"Inosuke,he's not your underling!!!" Zenitsu shouted before to see Tanjiro.
"SHUT UP MONITSU!!!" Inosuke shouted back.
Zenitsu looked concerned. "I can hear it...Berserk is coming back." he told the others,worried,
"I can smell alot of metal,and darkness," Tanjiro replied.
"Final boss battle,eh?" Prompto asked.
"Look's like it." Noctis replied.
"Get ready..." Giyu started,before a familiar figure joined them.
"Hello boys." It was Shinobu.
"Kocho?"
" At least you're not alone anymore!" Shinobu replied,giggling. " Nice to see you as well,Tanjiro,Zenitsu,Nezuko and Inosuke." she said to the young Demon Slayers,
" Nice to see you too Miss Kocho!" Tanjiro replied.
-------
"Malik,did you see that?!" Tails shouted through com. "I have a bad feeling about this,"

"Die, will you?!" Dante's words were unable to surpass the excessive volume emitting from his fight against Berserk. Especially thanks to Revan, who was shooting Berserk with enough Force Lightning to annihilate a whole universe. How was this even lasting more than a single minute? Mundus, Argosax, Urizen, even Vergil. Taking them all out wasn't nearly as challenging as fighting Berserk. "At least that Medic isn't someone to worry about anymore, yeah?" The sarcastic question was meant to reach Revan, though Dante's joke was essentially mute thanks to all the chaos erupting from everywhere.

Revan was slicing through Berserk's figure as much as possible. Due to his immeasurable movement speeds, the Dark Lord was slowly cracking the Speed Axis while continuing to unleash chaos upon Berserk. Rebellion was a nice melee weapon, allowing the Sith Lord to utilize it with maximum proficiency. Still, Lightsabers gave more options with precision. Of course, precision was useless when stopping to analyze attack patterns wasn't even an option.

Due to three movement errors, Dante was thrown across the landscape, Berserk's leg colliding with his entire person. "DANTE!" Pixie quickly flew to his side, ready to unleash as much energy as was necessary to refill Dante's lifeforce. "Come on, Dante! Revan can't stop Berserk on his own." Meanwhile, Revan was struggling to remain on foot, suffering multiple more attacks from Berserk, as well as the machine's reinforcements. "Come on... w-we've gotta save everyone." Dante, with almost no energy remaining, left his Demon Form, option to look like a person once again. "DANTE, ARE YOU CR-"

"Pixie... gimme a sec', will ya?" He was trying to regain as much energy as possible. Finally standing once more, Dante told Pixie to, "Find those Demon Slayers. Since they're not as strong as me & Revan... it won't cost you as much to make sure they stay alive." There was suddenly a worrying expression on Pixie's face. "Me and the 'Dark Lord' will weaken Berserk as much as possible. If we don't make it through... finish that thing in my name, will ya'?"

"Dante..." Sensing that Dante was about to run towards the fight, Pixie made sure to act quickly. "Here." She gave Dante a smooch on the cheek. "Luck purposes only... I promise." She was now red as a tomato. Even more so when Dante gave a wink while running towards Berserk again.

Switching to Ebony & Ivory once more, Dante, while speed-walking towards Berserk, shot more than 785 shots towards the giant metal insect. "Revan, something, anything, I don't care what it is... JUST KILL THAT THING!" Dante's only option was to maintain his firing spree, his shots inflicting very little on Berserk's overall status.

Revan, with no more options, chose to go all in. Lifting his palms towards Berserk, using all the energy still inside his person, Revan was starting to raise Berserk from the landscape, intending on sending his entire mass into the skies. "You... get... NOTHING ELSE!"

tumblr_a1458f462f6547caa67dd1dd7423599f_a3bd8444_540.gif

Something wasn't right. Suddenly, all the bots surrounding the area were either destroyed, or stopped moving all together. Was this the victory that the people of the world were fighting for? It couldn't be. There still had to be one last thing...

Once everyone made it out, Gregory staggered across the battlefield. Army men were everywhere, examining the damage for themselves. The bots lay destroyed on the ground, each one Gregory passed was more mangled than the one before. There was only one person he was looking for. With eyes peeled, his head moved around like a loose swivel, looking over a mound of robots to find the one that mattered most. Before hope could have faded, Gregory manages to spot his old friend, darting as fast as he could to be by his side.

Falling next to Freddy, Gregory gazed in horror at the sight of his old friend. Just by looking at his broken shell, and damaged endoskeleton that Freddy was done for. Gregory lowers his head, tears falling down from his cheeks. Why did this have to happen? Why Freddy?...

"G-Gregory..."

Gregory looked back up to see Freddy looking back at him. Freddy's movement was slow, the sound of his metal clicking as it slowly turned his head. He reached his arm out to Gregory. "Y-you...were so b-b-brave today." Freddy said, his words glitched as before. "M-m-m-....Battery is almost-----o---out... You'll...have to go...w-w-w-without me..."

"I can't do this without you..." Gregory said.

"You'll be o-o-o-k...." Freddy said, his eyes flickering. "You.....you're m-m-m-my Superstar."

Freddy was gone, power completely drained from his damaged frame. Gregory sat there in silence, eyes going from shocked and wide, to disheartened and sad. No sound came from the boy, only a waterfall of tears that dripped to the ground. In his silence, Three walked up to Gregory, placing a hand on his shoulder. Falling to her knees, she wrapped both arms around the boy in a tight, tearful hug. "I'm sorry, Gregory... I'm so SO sorry..."

Gregory remained silent. Even as Three produced a sob of her own, Gregory didn't even bother to make a sound. Engineer watched from afar, shaking his head. He still held onto Medic's body, but he was half tempted to toss it to the floor and spit on it. Taking him back to base was too much courtesy already. Though, Engineer felt he could repair Freddy...maybe later. It was best to focus on fixing this mess first.

SMASH!!!!
Three and Gregory jumped at the sound of a loud boom. Turning around, they both saw a giant, metal arm smashing through the hive. The large limb than threw itself around, smashing into the side, and from within, the beast emerged. A silver monolith of destruction who's armor was shining from the spotlights. It's draconic head reached into the sky, an impressive 400 feet (121 meters) of merciless metal. A loud screeching roar escaped it's mouth as it pulled it's entire body out of the hive, which now lay in ruin, only to float up thanks to Revan's forcepowers. The goliath machine stepped forward, army men running for their lives as it made it's presents known.

Three backed away, eyes widening, Gregory just looking up in awe at it's sheer size. Three grabbed onto Gregory's arm, getting him up, and they both began to dart away for cover. Nearby tanks began to open fire at the giant behemoth, an entire artillery's worth of ammo being used in one swoop. Explosions lined the body of the beast, but no matter how hard they pelted it, nothing slowed it down. The titans arms lifted up toward the tanks, the sharp tip of each finger lifted open, firing an entire barrage of missiles at them. Explosions surrounded the agents, the sound of men screaming echoed with the constant barrage of explosions.

Helicopters fired at the thing, missiles, bullets, but nothing seemed to deter it from it's path. It's eyes flash, and from them, two technicolored beams blasted them out of the sky. Still firing it's beams, it points them all across the city, destroying the militant forces that tried to stay out of it's sights. Many Scout-Bots gathered, clapping and cheering for the new machine, but they too were vaporized by it's beam.

It's fingers pointed at the ground once again, this time, it fires large energy pulses toward the ground, large plasma bullets decimated everything in their wake, allied forces were being flung like ragdolls, the giant machine wasting no time to make them pay for even standing up to it.

Beckie watched the screen with a shocked expression. On the screen was a giant, mechanical beast of destruction, taking firepower from all sides. Large fires broke out thanks to it's onslaught. Just when she thought this was the end.

Starks voice came through the comms. "Hey, are you guys seeing this?" Stark said. "I think Berserk just built-"

"No..." Beckie interjected. "That is Berserk.....Berserk...."

Berserk is...

Mechagodzirra.jpg

San Buena California
"Run like the dickens, y'all!" Engineer wasn't very good with running with his prosthetics, but with Mechagodzilla stopping around, it's almost like his body de-aged into a new, nimble version of himself. He contacted Malik and Tails. "You see that?! We might need help getting some of us off the ground!!"

Engineer kept running, but stopped when he saw Freddy's body.

San Buena skies
"On it!" Tails replied through com. He prepared to land. The hatch of the Tornado opened for the agents to come in.
"AHHH!!! THIS IS A MONSTERR!!" Zenitsu shouted. The demon slayers,Noctis,Prompto and Ardyn followed Engineer to safety. Nezuko went back inside the box on her brother's back.

Last edited:
It was too late. Revan & Dante's powers simply weren't enough. And now this, Berserk's new form, there was no way to stop it now. "I... I'm sorry, Dante." Revan seeing it as necessary to apologize was confusing to Dante. "The Force... my attachment to it... it wasn't enough." Even the most powerful Force Wielders possess limits. And Revan was, now obviously, no exception. Attempting to rise, Revan was only able to remain on his feet with Dante's assistance. "Thank you... Dante." Revan's eyes were looking towards the endless plains above. "I've no energy remaining." It was only thanks to the pain scorching through his chest that the Dark Lord was able to remain conscious.

"Yeah, same with me." Standing on his own was currently Dante's greatest possible feat. "Come on, let's follow the Slayers & Pixie, looks like they've got a way out." Dante then saw the look on Revan's face. It was a look that only appears on men who aren't use to losing. "We'll get 'em next time."

Catching up to Ardyn & the Slayers, Dante, carrying Revan, who was now unconscious, followed them all closely.

HUNK knew this wouldn't be easy, but the whole time, Berserk was building this? Even the Iron Man suit's missiles were incapable of defeating this behemoth. "I need to find a way inside..." An exhaust port would be perfect; a bot of this size would surely have some means of ventilating all that internal machinery. His cloak hadn't recharged yet, so he relied on his speed and the smoke and dust to cover his reconnaissance run.

Magneto and the X-Men shuddered in disbelief and horror as Mechagodzilla emerged.

"How are we supposed to stop that?" Psylocke complained, motioning towards it.

"Like we stop everything else!" Wolverine shouted before charging in. His adamantium claws weren't long enough to dig through that thick armor efficiently, so he attempted to climb the towering beast.

"We will have to find a way!" Storm stated with conviction. She took flight, dodging lasers and missiles as the air grew colder in San Buena. Snow began to fall from the sky, and soon, Storm was hurling powerful gusts of wind, creating miniature blizzards to blind and chill the kaiju. Constant, alternating application of subzero cold and intense heat may do better at cracking that tough hide.

Magneto knew nothing in this city could stop this monster. Revan, easily an equal to the master of magnetism, succeeded only in lifting Mechagodzilla from the hole. Magneto used his powers to part the cloud of nanobots and reach past them. His eyes glowed a shimmering white as he strained and strained to grasp at something not yet visible.

Duff returned fire with his Gel Shaver and missiles, but found himself severely outclassed as several missiles struck around him. He was flung like a ragdoll, landing behind cover near his friends. Cracks now lined the once-sturdy armor, and sparks shot from his weapons pod. "U-urgh... No good."

Malik took evasive actions, her VTOL weaving gracefully around the shots peppering the other choppers. "I'm searching for an LZ now! Hang in there!" The streets were coveted in debris, but she found a good spot about a city block away. Several flares deployed in all directions to mark the spot. "You'd better leg it if you need evac! I can't stay long!" Coordinates were also sent to all agents' watches so they could navigate around the buildings and multi-car pile-ups.

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Stricken Steel Stricken Steel homintales homintales

Balalaika watched the uphill battle calmly. "You know... it just hit me," she hummed. "That cloud of nanobots might there to heal and reload this thing. Think about it; the nanobots from before built and repaired Berserk's constructs while the larger bots did all the grunt work. It shouldn't be much different this time."

"LET ME FIGHT THIS METAL BEAST!!!! I WANT TO FIGHT IT!!!!!"Inosuke roared as both Tanjiro and Giyu retained him.
"Are you insane?!" Zenitsu shouted, "This beast can destroy us with his breath!" "He's right,we don't stand a chance against it,even with our breathing techniques."
"I wonder if I can still summon the Astrals to assist me. Some of them are giants after all." Noctis replied.
"You might but since this is another world..." Prompto started.
" You still have ties with Ifrit,Ardyn?" Noctis asked.
"I do as a matter of fact. I do." Ardyn replied.
Both Noctis and Ardyn focused as they tried to summon.
A giant sea dragon emerged from the shores flew toward Mecha Godzilla,dragging a flow of water with her.
"Pathetic king,why thy you summon me?" Leviathan,the Hydrean said in an unknown language.
"This metal beast is destroying this world,you must stop it!" Noctis replied.
The Demon slayers looked shocked and surptise.
"Very well,because of the covenent with you,I shall obay."  Leviathan flew toward Mecha Godzilla and attempts to wrap the metal beast with her body.
"Alright! Astrals versus kaiju!!!" Prompto cheered.
Another astral appeared in the fray, a giant bare chested humanoid with long hair,large horns on his head and carrying a large sword slashed Mecha Godzilla with his burning blade. He was Ifrit,the Infunian,under Ardyn's control.
If the attack from the two Astrals dosen't work,it would at least serve as a distraction for other agents to get inside Mecha Godzilla.
-------'
"We need a discharge strong enough to take down those Nanobots. It would at least help us weaken Berserk." Tails said through com.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back