• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Universe Correction Agency: Black Void (COMPLETED)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

UltraWagonWheel24

Bringing you the story of heroes.

UCA BV.jpg
Welcome
to
Universe Correction Agency: Black Void.
I hope you're ready for an epic adventure, filled with battles and powerful foes.
If you are just finding this page, then please head over to the Recruitment page if you are interested.
To fellow players, get ready to throw in your favorite rock album, because we're going to bang some heads!
Villain's start is in the spoiler tag at the bottom.
Go on ahead, and begin whenever you are ready.​

The Genesis. The center of all known realities. A giant pinkish-purple crystal believed to watch all universes, all in the form of smaller crystals neatly orbiting around it’s person. It cannot destroy, nor create, nor influence, but it’s existence helps keep the essence of reality flowing.

Far below The Genesis, and the entire Multiverse, lies something...horrifying. The Dark Multiverse. These universes are red in color, and they float aimlessly. These worlds are the result of the worst happening, and the worst getting even worse. Think of your worst nightmare, but it’s come to life. Some cases, they rise out of the area, freed from whatever evil has consumed their universe. Others are destroyed, plunged into a misty, and very dangerous part of space: The Black Void. Not much is known why this happens, but it is assumed the Black Void exists to destroy what lay inside the universe to stop it from going into other universes. Evil has a….funny way of spreading…

So, why am I talking about the Dark Multiverse, and the Black Void? Well….

Anomaly spotted. Anomaly spotted. Fugai watched the massive screen display the words over and over again. He was the only one present within the room, watching as the monitor kept showing him the strange occurrences. It wasn’t that so many things were happening. It was where. Fugai grabbed onto a nearby phone, calling his brother Cugai, who was at the massage parlor not far from the room he was in.

“AaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAah, yeah, I needed this.” Cugai said. The masseuse smashing his back like play-doh, he reveled in the pleasure he was feeling. Then, his watch’s communicator goes off. Answering it, he says “Fugai, if this is about the sandwich order again-”

“You need to come see this.” Fugai said, hastily.

Unusual for his comical brother to be stern, Cugai looked into his watch with confusion “Why, what’s happening?”

“Get over here. Now.” Fugai sounded a little more stern. The communicator turns off, leaving Cugai confused. He sighs, standing up and throwing the masseuse a handful of cash.

Cugai stepped into an elevator that led him to the top of the tower. He walked in to check onto his blue cloaked brother, who was still glued to the screen.

“Fugai, what’s going on?” Cugai looked up at the screen. He too saw what was going on as well. His eyes widen as he backs away. "Oh no...."

"Get the others." Fugai said.

1vHn10hha5AoEcrvuHlzY6_vuWi3Y0GrvKtEIWKAuOgk7hmqVr-zyPisva1HQe_ZGkWTzQ6IbryyG2qAiWjzaZgQFgQdvB-EW6UtxosP2Lyc86NMnzm0B3jBuVpfqQpcCaZ5YNHK

Image created with Gmod, all models are not mine.

All present administrators in order.
BatmanSilver The HedgehogVector The CrocodileBugs BunnyAdmin SpyCyborg EngineerIron ManDr. LightSpongeBob SquarePantsMeta Knight
RosalinaLuigiToadsworth (Filled in by Toad)Greninja"Cap'n" Craig CuttlefishMarieCalliePearlMarinaEmpty Chair
The room was lit, the large and round table was surrounded by 19 randomly selected administrators. They all sat around, chatting with one another, waiting for the meeting to begin. From the back doors, Cugai, Fugai, and Pepperjack, a fellow agent, had walked in. They stood in front of a large monitor, their fellow administrators quieting down.

“Alright.” Cugai said “Now that everyone’s here, please be seated so we can begin.”

The ones standing had sat down on their chairs, full attention was toward the front.

Cugai turned to the screen “Now, we ha-”

“Wait a minute.” Iron Man had raised his hand “Question. Why did you have to pick the worst seats? Low quality office chairs? Really?”

“I dunno.” Pearl chimed in “The memory foam is kinda comfy.”

“Can we focus?” Cugai said, squinting his yellow eyes. “We have a bit of a situation. One that we have never thought could happen.”

“Oh no!” SpongeBob yelped “We’re out of jelly donuts?!?!”

“No!” Cugai yelled. “The anomalies spotted have been growing at a rapid pace. While that isn’t unnatural for us at the U.C.A, it’s where they’ve been happening that’s unnatural.” Cugai turned toward the screen. “CiMos, show us the images.”

CiMos, the U.C.A’s supercomputer, began to display images all across it’s monitor. The administrators seemed horrified when they saw what they were facing. The images showed the large red crystals floating, all above the Black Void that hazed below.

“The Dark Multiverse.” Rosalina said, quietly.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEYUP!” Fugai yelled.

“Nyeeeh” Bugs Bunny chimed in, eating his carrot. “Don’t bad things happen there...all the time?”

“Funny Bunny guy is right.” Cap’n Cuttlefish said. “That place gives some freaky vibes.”

“Think that’s freaky?” Fugai said. “Look.” With a press of a button, CiMos shows more images, this time displaying crystals that are small and grey. Stranger yet, they’re floating close together, forming a larger crystalline shape.

“These are universes that were destroyed.” Cugai said. “However, it’s all just debris.”

“Impossible” Dr. Light said “When the Black Void eats up a universe….”

“Nothing remains.” Batman said, folding his arms.

“So, what exactly does this mean?” Spy said, swirling his wine glass.

“The debris is floating together, as if someone, or something, is collecting them.” Cugai turned to the others. “We’re thinking that whatever, or whoever, is gathering the broken universes are trying to form a new one.”

"Maybe this isn't a bad thing." Marina said. "Maybe, the one doing this just wants to give these worlds a new chance."

"Marina, it's called the Dark Multiverse for a reason..." Pearl said, looking at her friend. "Freaky vibes, remember?"

"I think this is all just a misunderstanding." Marina said "Anything would take a second chance if given. Even those that society calls "Evil""

"Yeah, a second chance at DESTROYING THE WORLD!" Pearl yelled.

"Ladies, please!" Meta Knight yelled.

“But...” Silver spoke up. “The only way a universe can survive the void is-”

“If something was pulled from that universe.” Engineer pieced it together. “Something alive.”

Rumble...

The room shook. All administrators looked around, trying to find the cause.

Blam! Boom!!

A crack formed within the room, floating behind the bunch, it was breaking more and more. Something was punching a hole into reality.

SMASH!!!!!!!

From the crack, a muscular arm rams its way inside. The administrators all back away, some preparing for a fight. The arm slowly sinks back into the newly formed wormhole. A few seconds of silence filled the room, just as something came flying in. It was small, metallic in nature, bouncing on the large table.

It was a head. The head of Cyborg, the superhero hailing from the DC universe. Many of the agents screamed as they saw it.

“Cyborg...” Batman grumbled, surprised.

From the wormhole, a green colored blade slipped itself through, slowly moving downward at the bottom of the hole. It slices the hole into an even bigger one, opening to reveal the shadow of a man. The administrators stood around, watching as the stranger walked into the room.

The arm from earlier didn’t match him, for he was wearing black robes, trimmed with gold. A belt buckle that greatly resembled a dragon could be seen on his waist, his gauntlets and boots covered with sharp, gold scales. His face was obscured by a tusked mask, also made of gold.

“Who are you!?” Cugai demanded.

“Where did you get those clothes?!” Cuttlefish asked. “You lookin’ fresh!” Marie batted his shoulder for being inappropriate.

The man walked over to the table, his green sword placed into his sheath. “I am Konahrik.” His voice was deep, and rough. “I suppose you’re the Universe Correction Agency?”

“Yeah.” Iron Man said, repulsors at the ready “And we’re the ones about to kick your ass.”

“Whaddya want, dirtbag!?” Vector yelled, pointing at the man.

Konahrik stood where he was, not intimidated by the large number of people. “I suppose telling you wouldn’t hurt. Long story short, I’m here to plunge all creation into the Black Void.”

“And why would you want that?” Pepperjack said “Besides, you’d need an army to accomplish something that big.”

“Assuming you saw my colleague punch his way through here, you’ll know that I am not at all alone.” Konahrik turns back to the hole, this time, the glowing gaze of the damned could be seen, looking at their prey with devilish delight. “I have gathered the unfortunate souls of the Dark Multiverse into my army. They are going to assist me by ridding all hope in the Multiverse. All your worst nightmares coming to rip you to shreds.”

He turns to the administrators, unsheathing his sword, pointing it towards them. “But, I’m not one to allow you to lie down and die. If you wish to preserve the story of heroes, then bring your strongest fighters.” Konahrik walks towards the hole. “Soon, you will all see what I see.”

Konahrik walks into the hole, just as it begins to heal itself. There’s a silence within the room, everyone in awe at what they witnessed.

"...Misunderstood, huh!?!" Pearl glared at Marina.

“Ok...” Cugai turns to the other administrators. “I’m going to gather as many agents as I can. Everyone go back to your posts, we will get you when we need you.”

Cugai walks up to CiMos, and starts typing frantically into a keyboard. After pressing enter, he sends an urgent emergency message to all agents who receive it.

“Hello, fellow U.C.A agent! Admin Cugai here. Listen, we have a very bad situation that we need some help with. It involves...the Dark Multiverse. We need our most well equipped and toughest agents to come along…...AND PLEASE HURRY!!!!!”

You receive this message from a special U.C.A watch given to you when you became an agent. This is where you travel in through the watch’s portal system, or by some magic stuff, that’s up to you. Just, don't freak out when you see a big red portal waiting...

However you’ll get to HQ, we’ll see you here soon, agent, and good luck!

The Dark Multiverse… Worlds where the worst of the worst happen. Villains conquering, diseases killing everything, your worst nightmares come to life. It’s a dark place...as the name would suggest, of course.

The sound of pained panting was the only noise within the void of space. A downed warrior lay injured on a floating rock, located within the Dark Multiverse, floating just above the Black Void. Cyborg, the half human, half robot superhero, had been pulled from his universe, and was forced to fight a band of vile beings that did away with him rather fast.

He slowly raises his head, reaching for the communicator in his arm, only to find that his arm was gone. Both of them were. His body sparked, trying to crawl away from his assailants. Looming over him, a man in black robes, trimmed with gold. Konahrik.

“This must feel wrong to you. Being torn out of your home, being beaten by people who know nothing of you?” He spoke, his voice, deep and vile. “It’ll be over soon. You will be relieved of your duty as a hero.”

“You...” Cyborg spoke, trying to gain strength to stand on his malfunctioning legs. “You won’t get away with this!....I’ll rip you apart!”

“Just be glad that your death won’t go unnoticed.” Konahrik took his sharpened green sword from its hilt, walking around the half man as he stood. Just as Cyborg got to his knees, the sword's blade plunged into the back of Cyborg's neck, sparks flying as he screamed into the vast abyss of space. Konahrik yanked his arm around, the blade damaging the inside of Cyborgs neck. He then grabs Cyborg's head, and with a strong pull, rips it from his shoulders.

Sparks and other nasty things flew in every direction as Cyborg’s body fell back to the ground. “He will make a fine example.”

Standing before the man were two figures, powerful and brooding. The taller folded his arms, board.

“Really? I wanted to beat him up some more.” The muscled man said.

“He must be used as an example, Goret.” Konahrik said, holding the hero's head in his hand. “You will face stronger enemies. You know what to do.”

Goret rolled his eyes, it was in his blood to crave for battle. He turns around, holding his fist back behind his head. With a strong thrust, he rams his hand into the air, punching nothing.

“Pfft! What was that supposed to be?” The smaller entity said. “You're so desperate for battle you punch the air?”

Goret ignored the smaller being’s words, punching in the same area over and over again.

“Fleetway.” Konahrik said, speaking to the former blue hedgehog. “Gather the others. We need them to see what we are made of.”

Fleetway sighed, walking away like a pouting child. With one final punch, Goret manages to break a hole into reality. Goret steps away from the hole, looking at Konahrik. “After you.”

Konahrik steps forward, looking at the wormhole. Taking Cyborg's head, he throws it right in. In a matter of seconds, screams could be heard, some more intense than others. Taking his sword, Visc, he uses the blade to cut the hole into a bigger one, so he can walk in. He takes a deep breath, and walks through the portal.

Konahrik finds himself inside a strange room. A humongous table surrounded by faces he has never seen before. They all look at him, either with fear or disdain.

“Who are you?!” The small man in white said.

“Where did you get those clothes!?” Asks the weak elderly man. “You lookin’ fresh.” The woman next to him seemed to nudge the elder for asking.

Placing his green sword in its sheath, he spoke. “I am Konahrik. I suppose you’re the Universe Correction Agency?”

“Yeah.” The man in red and yellow armor said, his hands glowing with some kind of magic Konahrik was unfamiliar with. “And we’re the ones about to kick your ass.”

“Whaddya want, dirtbag!?” A large lizard man pointed at Konahrik. Sure didn’t look like an Argonian to him.

Konahrik stood where he was, not intimidated by the large number of people. “I suppose telling you wouldn’t hurt. Long story short, I’m here to plunge all creation into the Black Void.”

“And why would you want that?” spoke a rather large, fat man. “Besides, you’d need an army to accomplish something that big.”

“Assuming you saw my colleague punch his way through here, you’ll know that I am not at all alone.” Konahrik turns back to the hole, this time, the glowing gaze of his allies could be seen, looking at the heroes with devilish delight. “I have gathered the unfortunate souls of the Dark Multiverse into my army. They are going to assist me by ridding all hope in the Multiverse. All your worst nightmares coming to rip you to shreds.”

He turns to the administrators, pointing his sword towards them. “But, I’m not one to allow you to lie down and die. If you wish to preserve the story of heroes, then bring your strongest fighters.” Konahrik walks towards the hole. “Soon, you will all see what I see.”

Konahrik walks into the hole, just as it begins to heal itself. Goret, Fleetway, and many others are standing in front of him. “We will await the U.C.A’s arrival.” Konahrik then holds up a glowing purple crystal shard. From the surrounding debris, a universe shard begins to glow. After which, a red portal forms, showing what looks like an abandoned farm, right next to a mountainside.

“Come.” Konahrik said, stepping into the world. “And prepare yourselves for slaughter.”

Completely unaware to the bunch, a mysterious being is watching from afar within the broken universe. A knight wearing black armor, a long cloak covering his body. What the hell does he want?...

As villains, you are a threat. Make yourself feared, and show just how terrifying you are.
Betrayal amongst villains is allowed, but ssssssshhhhh don't tell anyone I said that.

bc82d99ad95163d11f605742e1f67d3f.png

-Vitals-
Jack-A122: 100%
Felix-A231: 100%
Hailey-B160: 100%
Ellie-G296: 100%

Interacting with: N/A (Intro post) Mentions: UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24

08:23 Hours, November 14th, 2552 (Military calendar) / Ŗ̶͈̯̤̝̫̳͈̥̙̯͎͇̩̼̯̦͠ͅĘ̵̛̛͎̮̣̘̟̹̬͎͖͈͔͛̿̂̓̈͂͗͗̏̆̏̓̎̌̓̊̐̿̕͘͠D̴̨̡̢̫̥̦̗̼̪̖̯̥͈̺̪̣̫̤͓̬͔̥͉͔̟̭̯͌͋̌͋̀̔͆̾̀̚̕͠Ḁ̵̝̟̘̲̟̖̟̼̺͈̋͊͐͑́̇̚͜͠͝ͅC̵̨̧̨̛̛̮̞̻̱̤̯̩̤̦͓͖̼͉̳̿̔̽̒͌͐̋̽͛̋̎͊̈́̊͒̊́̅̕͘͜͝ͅͅȚ̶̛̰̣͈̖̭̹̼̮̩̹̪͓̪̱͉̹̦̔Ę̸̼̗̗̝̪̲̖͙͉̭̦͙̟̣͈͓͙̗̦̹̤͙̫͕͑͒̀͒̏͝D̶̡̧̳̺̞̟̺͕͉̼̬̯̰̈́͊͊̆̊̈́̽́̂̈́̆͛̕͝͝,
Location unknown.

"Adjust to escape vector; we're getting pulled in!" The man's husky bark was all but drowned out over the horrific cacophony of the strained thrusters and the seemingly relentless shuddering of the dropship's frame as the Pelican lurched in a sharp right bank; barely able to turn from the force of the lateral G's being applied to it. The woman at the helm was tilting almost at a forty-five-degree angle as she leaned into the turn of the yoke and pumped the pedals at her feet. No matter how hard she tried, the Pelican wasn't strong enough to counter the gravitational anomaly. The man shot a quick glance toward another armored woman seated just above the pilot, then toward a male figure directly behind him. All he could do was switch to internal comms, and scream "BRACE!" right as they crossed the event horizon.

With a flash of light brighter than anything they'd ever previously seen, a wave of force seemed to accelerate the craft beyond its limit; shorting the four massive thrusters as the pull only appeared to occur for half a second. When it was over, all four occupants were thrown forward as the armored man behind the team leader was rather ungracefully thrown into him. The other two managed to keep their balance, and could only glance over and behind them once they'd recovered from the sudden jolt. The men stood up, looking at each other, then around as the leader spoke up. "Status?"

"Green."
"Up.."
"Ah'm up.."

Hailey, Ellie, and Felix respectively sounded off, even as shocked as they were. Jack exhaled a quiet sigh of relief as he turned his helmeted gaze toward the cockpit window of the Pelican. There, adrift in the middle of the onyx void, was a gargantuan pink-colored.... crystal? Smaller ones orbited the giant, floating in no discernable pattern. The team was all locked in silent awe, staring at the massive entity as they all simultaneously intercepted a single transmission that they could only surmise came from the massive rock in front of them. Then, they noticed a watch nestled tightly onto their wrists; seemingly conforming with their proportions and not appearing to have any interference with the MJOLNIR armor. As well as relaying the message, the watches possessed another feature. A singular emitted was housed at the end of the device; pointing toward the back of their hand. Several awkward seconds passed as the soldiers took their time to study the strange devices in detail; occasionally swapping uneasy glances toward each other and back to the sight before them. Jack broke the silence and spoke up.

"I'm.. not going to ask what just happened. Ellie, ship readout?"

"Weapons, Nav drive.. comms.. offline. Core drive is shot and integrity is holding at 22%. We're dead out here."

"Great. Well, we don't have enough supplies to hold out hope for a SAR Team to find us."

"You think Command is out here? We just crossed an event horizon, Sir. We should be dead."

"Well, how come aren't we? "

Jack sighed, glancing to each of his team as Hailey raised a very good point. Typically crossing over into anything remotely resembling a black hole would very much mean that whatever went in was going to be atomically spaghettified. Either they actually hit a natural wormhole by sheer chance, or some sort of quantum fuckup ensued that resulted from their engagement of the skip-drive. Regardless of what actually happened, the information didn't sit well on his conscience. Ellie made her way out of the pilot's seat as Hailey proceeded to step down and off of the co-pilot's perch, both heading toward Jack as he jerked his head softly in the direction of the cargo hold. The fireteam of four made their way into the troop hold and activated the emergency lights. After a dull hum from the belly of the ship, the florescent red warning lights powered on and bathed the interior in a soft crimson glow. He wordlessly glanced at the device once more, and in a moment of sheer curiosity, aimed his wrist at the door, flexed his palm down, then used his index finger on his left hand to depress the center of the device. With a slight delay, the device whirred and projected a plasma-like red mass that, upon contact with the interior door of the Pelican, unfolded across its surface and stabilized into yet another portal that was similar to the one they just went through.

"We're not staying here, then. Check your gear, and then head on through." Jack took point, giving himself a quick once-over as Felix braced him on the right pauldron with his hand, followed by Hailey and Elie. Moving as one, the fireteam went through the portal and into the unknown.

HUNK sat in his dimly lit dormitory room with his helmet and mask off, cleaning his prized Desert Eagle after a successful mission to eliminate a Marvel universe's stray Magneto. In that case, his best friend was his bare knuckles, though the Deagle served well for downing the lackeys in the way. He cared little for those foes' survival; if someone wanted them back, some freak like Mephisto would resurrect them eventually.

With practiced precision, HUNK wiped away the gunpowder residue and brushed the bore after applying a few spritzes of CLP. After that, he repeatedly pushed cotton flannel pads with a cleaning rod through the barrel until a pad came out clean. Satisfied with the last leg of his cleaning task, he put together the pieces of the magnum. He squeezed twin guide rods and their recoil springs into place in the slide, then slipped the completed assembly onto the frame starting at the front. Once he fitted the barrel back onto the pistol and locked it, he was finished.

A curious sound from his watch piqued his interest. He glanced at it, then stopped to stare at the message, only his thumb moving to scroll through the comparably long message on the tiny screen. His cold, lifeless eyes landed on the words 'Dark Multiverse' as he read, then returned to them as he finished. Anything involving that hell was dire, so he wasted no time donning his gear and loading his guns. Cue the classic arming-up montage.

HUNK had amassed a small collection of weapons, all stored on a rack in the corner of his otherwise minimally-furnished room. He shoved his trusty Deagle into its custom Kydex holster on his leg; when dealing with superhumans, he never left home without the strongest pistol he had.

Next came the TMP. Its suppressor went into a special pouch, while the gun itself was secured to his chest on a sling. The M41A pulse rifle then received a fresh, loaded magazine, the digital ammo counter flickering to '95' before he loaded the grenades. This heavy ordnance, along with an RPG-7 and a stun baton, was shoved into the watch's subspace storage pocket in a rather cartoonish display.

With the finishing touch of sheathing his combat knife at his hip, he pushed the button on his watch, teleporting before the directors of the agency just after the other nineteen administrators had dispersed. "Reporting," he opened with a grave tone, his voice muffled slightly by his gas mask.

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24

Last edited:
alex was watching TV with his roomates when the alarm was sent out. luckily he had the watch set to vibrate, something that he thought was nesicary for the living situation he was in. he had two roomates, and they both were really odd. one of them was sombody he first met when he entered this world, named Charlies and the other one was charlies best friend, a girl named Alexis.

alex looked at his watch and sighed. he was going to do this now, as he was a pretty good at his job, and needed to do this for his job. his messy black hair was moving back and forth as he walked, making sure not to mess it up to bad he walked outside to open the mandated portal from the watch. his sword was dragging behind him and he was trying to make sure not to mess everything up as he walked over to a sucluded part of the place he lived. he couldn't let anybody see him teleporting. especially not the people he lived with.

he opened the portal in a sucluded part of the forest sourounding the place that they lived with, and he opened the teleportation application on his watch. he was going to do his biggest mission yet, and he wouldnt admit it, but he was excited about it. he summoned a portal from the watch and got ready to go on his mission. change of clothes, check. sword, check. hair gell, check. sword, check. he was ready to go on this mission.

MEANWHILE, AT THE LEGION OF DOOM!

Castle_Bleck_Inner_Sanctum.png

"BLEH HEH HEH HEH HEH! BLECK!"

A dark-blue, limbless being garbed in a white suit, cape, and top hat adjusted his blue monocle with his glove.

"Excellent...the Black Void has torn the fabric between multiverses. This pleases Count Bleck."

The count gazed downward from his monochrome viewing platform, overlooking a titanic chamber filled with similar floating platforms below him. To his left stood his ever-faithful secretary, Nastasia—a small humanoid woman with blue skin, short-pink hair, red-rimmed glasses, and proper office attire.

"I just got an update for your inbox, Count. So, yeah, Konahrik is requesting assistance at world AR-4238. Think we can meet demand here, or should I put him on hold?"

"Strange, thought Count Bleck. The warlock should have no issue razing a world with his own forces. Tell him that he will receive his help in due time."

"K. I've got that jotted down," Nastasia confirmed as she whipped out a small handheld device.

Bleck surveyed the room below. On one of the suspended viewing platforms below stood a hulk of a man, though from this angle, his physique appeared much more diminutive. His clothes were a swirl of black and red: sleeveless red undershirt, tight black vest, black pants, red belt, black fingerless gloves, red shoes, and red wristbands with hard jewels set into them.

The man spoke boisterously upwards in the count's direction.

"SO, does this mean the worlds are finally starting to come to an end, count?"

Bleck shook his head.

"Nay, spoke Count Bleck. This 'Black Void' is merely a growing bridge between the dark and the light. It is merely a stepping stone in our plans...this, too, is detailed in the annals of the Dark Prognosticus."

"Well, gee, not to be a drag or anything, but this plan sure is taking a while!" the burly man said, his crossed arms rustling the hairs of his scraggly beard.

"Patience. In due time, all worlds, both light and dark, shall meet the same fate," Bleck said.

"Ooohh, that makes sense! Sorry, Count. So, you're saying this Black Void thing is like a mini-void that's going to gobble up the whole Multiverse?"

"Precisely."

The burly man looked to his right...that wasn't the count's voice.

It was far too flamboyant.

If there was ever one to play the part of a fool, it was that of this newly arrived figure. He primarily wore a jester's cap and cape with purple and light-yellow stripes, with the purple striped portions of the cap containing jingle bells on each end. Underneath the cape, he had two black hands separated from his body, as well as black pointy-ended shoes. His face was stylized after a theatrical mask, split in half so that the right side is white and the left side is black. The eyes likewise are differently colored: black for the right eye, and yellow for the left. His red mouth was twisted into a near-incessant grin as he merely stood there, taking in the sight before him.

"Dimentio?! When did you get here?"

"Bonjour! What, did you not hear the 'shoom' of my entrance? I worked long nights to make the perfect sound effect, and it pains me to know you weren't able to hear its satisfying timbre."

"Dimentio..." Bleck muttered.

"At your service, my count," Dimentio said with a bow before twirling to look at the burly man at his side. "Well? Have I missed anything important?"

The burly man furrowed his brow and brought a hand to his chin in thought.

"He was just telling me about how the Black Void's opened up, but it's not really the thing we're wanting...I hate to say it to your face, but I'm pre-tty puzzled here!"

"Ah-hahaha~! Is that what you're so hung up about? It's a rather simple concept. The Black Void is a widening gate between the Multiverse and the Dark Multiverse, allowing the terrors of the dark worlds to spill forth and bring ruin to the worlds of light," Dimentio explained.

"Um, Dimentio, how do you know about that? The Count only mentioned this a few seconds ago, and you weren't here yet. Where were you? Yeah, I'm gonna need an explanation for all this," Nastasia said.

"A lot can travel through the grapevine, dearest Nastasia. My ears hear everything, like a starving hawk at a lakeside fish buffet. And besides, it's not hard to pick up on when we can clearly see the thing in the sky," Dimentio said.

"Noted..." Nastasia muttered before returning to her duties.

The burly man continued his train of thought from earlier.

"So if this Black Void is going to destroy the Multiverse, then what about the Dark Multiverse?" he asked.

"Dimentio is correct, said Count Bleck. Once the Multiverse has been consumed in the Black Void, the void will no longer have any food, and the Dark Multiverse shall begin to feast on itself," Bleck said.

"Eeww...that's an image I didn't want in my head," the man said. "But, hey, if it means that all the worlds get erased anyway, then it sounds like things are going just as planned, Count!"

"Not quite. The Dark Multiverse is in a constant state of expansion, which means that for every world consumed by the void, more will arise in its place. We will need a more...useful method in the long run. Fear not, though, for the Dark Prognosticus' passages make mention of both the Black Void and a figure quite similar to this Konahrik. For now, let us play along with what Konahrik has in store..." Bleck explained.

"Got it! I'm confident in your vision here, and I'm with you all the way! Once all these naughty worlds are erased, you're finally going to create perfect new ones!" the man said.

"Yes...a perfect world with no more suffering. It is so far away, yet so close at hand..I'm certain that the result will be magical. I can hardly stand the wait!" Dimentio said.

"All of these things will come to pass eventually," Bleck said. "As long as the Dark Prognosticus' words are adhered to, the prophecy of the end of all worlds shall come to pass."

"Hey, um, Count? I've got a reply here...but don't let me interrupt you, 'K?" Nastasia said.

"Speak, Nastasia."

Nastasia pushed the bridge of her glasses up her nose before perusing the contents of the message again.

"...They want to know when your forces are set to arrive. Says they're on a tight schedule here. What should I reply?"

"Tell them I will be sending one of my strongest lieutenants and an army of monsters their way in the next standard hour."

"And...sent."

"Wonderful, mused Count Bleck."

Count Bleck flipped his cape outward, revealing an ethereal pattern of stars beneath the fabric.

"O'Chunks! Count Bleck has need of you!"

. . . . .

Seconds passed.

Nothing.

"Hey, uh, where is he, anyway? Usually, he's the first one here..." the burly man said.

"GRA-HOOGLY GAAAAAHHHH!!" screamed a voice from above.

Everyone, save Bleck himself, looked upward to see a titan of a man crash down on a platform next to Dimentio and the other man.

"Fashionably late, or something else, O'Chunks?" asked Dimentio.

"Rrrrggh...I'm sorry, Bleck ol'boy...but that Nemoidian cuisine really did a number on me constitution," O'Chunks huffed.

"Your absence is excused, O'Chunks," Count Bleck said.

O'Chunks knelt before his master. "Thank ye, Count, I'm not worthy."

"Rise," the count commanded.

"Golly, Chunky, you really took a while, huh?" the burly man from earlier said.

O'Chunks turned to find one of the biggest surprises of his career...

"GREAT LEAPIN' BOGRATS! IT'S MESELF!!" O'Chunks yelled, jumping in surprise. "Mimi, the heck d'ya think yer doin'?! That's ME you're wearin', lass!"

"Oh, come onnn, seeing that look on your face was totally worth it!"
Mimi, who was still disguised as O'Chunks, said.

"Well, can ye at least do somethin' else? Yer startin' to make me whiskers stand on end, and these take time to trim, y'know!"

"Fine, fine,"
Mimi said.

Poof

In a puff of purple smoke, the figure that used to look like O'Chunks now took the image of Count Bleck!

Bleck chuckled.

"Impressive, Mimi...almost as dapper...as Count Bleck himself. Bleck!"

"Gee, that means a lot to me coming from you, Count! I'm so glad we had the chance to meet! ♥"

Bleck tipped the brim of his hat, covering some of his eyesight in the process.

"Indeed...when I found you, you were but a frightened girl cast out by her own clan...they feared what they could not understand. A pity."

"And you helped me get even, Count! And then you swept me up from that darkness and brought me into your care..."
she sighed longingly. "Those were the good old days..."

"Do you not regret the loss of your homeworld, Mimi?"
Bleck asked.

"Nope, not one bit! Why would I care about a husky old rock like that, anyway? It's the Dark Multiverse for a reason, obviously. Nothing good was there in the first place!"

"Just because the Multiverse is 'light' does not mean it is 'good'. Remember that."

"Of course! Every world deserves to get erased. Can I get an amen to that?!"

Mimi's request was followed by an uproarious cheer from O'Chunks, a golf clap from Dimentio, and silence from Nastasia.

"Well said, my minion. You have done well to boost morale, and for that, I commend you."

Bleck re-adjusted his hat and fully unfurled his cape, the fabric billowing through the silent chamber as it came to rest at his back again.

"Now, back to the matter at hand. O'Chunks...Count Bleck has an assignment for you. You would do well to listen."

"I'm here for ye, Count! I swear on me life!" O'Chunks said.

"The warlock, Konahrik, has asked for assistance in a foreign land. You are to lead our forces there and aid him. Once you arrive, you will follow his orders for the time being. Dimentio will help send you on your way. Has Count Bleck made himself clear?"

"Affirmative, Bleck! I swore an oath to ye...I shan't fail!"

"Then go with confidence in your meaty heart, O'Chunks."

"Well, what're we waitin' for?! Dimentio, send me a-packin' so those heroes get to witness a proper CHUNKIN', y'hear?!"

"Right, right, of course," Dimentio said half-heartedly. "Until next time, everyone...ciao!"

With a snap of his fingers, Dimentio and O'Chunks warped out of the meeting chambers.

"...Mimi, you are excused," Bleck said.

"Alllrighty, Noire! Just call me if you need anything, OK? I'm all yours!"

And with that, the shapeshifter warped out of the chamber.

"Bleh heh heh heh...bleck! All is proceeding as the Dark Prognosticus has foreseen. Soon, all worlds shall fall..."

"...Count, do you have a second?" Nastasia asked after being sure he was finished with his sinister monologue.

Bleck merely nodded.

"So, um, what about that new recruit? The one with the missing letter 'p' in his name? Yeah, he brought a few complaints my way. We're gonna need to have him do...something."

"It matters not to Count Bleck."

"Got it. I'll just find something for him to do in the meantime...maybe a fetch quest or something."

"Are there any other matters that require Count Bleck's attention?"

"Not so far."

"Good. Contact me in my chambers if something else arises."

As Nastasia walked off, Bleck warped from his platform.

Konahrik...your machinations have not steered us wrong yet. Count Bleck shall be observing your movements with great interest.

Bleh heh heh...BLEH HEH HEH HEH! BLECK!

Last edited:
Cugai and Fugai stood in the same room, awaiting the arrival of whoever heard the message. Fugai, who had his head down, jolts it up when HUNK and Alex arrive.

Goonfire Goonfire melody7654 melody7654
“HUNK. Thank god! We have- Oh, congratulations with Magneto by the way- Anyway, we got a problem.”

Tiguidi Tiguidi Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
“The others should be coming, this is something you, and also Alex, can’t accomplish alone.” Cugai pointed to CiMos, showing the red crystals floating above the Black Void.

“A guy named Konahrik just came into the watchtower, telling us that he plans on plunging every universe in existence into the Black Void.”

“Ya know. The murky space that eats bad universes?” Fugai coined in.

“He’s got an army on his side. All who came from the Dark Multiverse. The void was supposed to eat them, but somehow the guy managed to take them out. The void can’t eat the universe fully if someone was pulled out of it.” Cugai said.

“That’s where you go find these bastards and kill them!” Fugai’s eyes turned red.

“Woah woah!” Cugai said. “We need awnsers from them first. Look, there’s a portal at the bottom of the tower, it’s supposed to lead to where Konahrik is residing. Said to bring our toughest to face him.”

“Yeah, the others just got to gear up, and get ready to watch them burn.” Fugai said.

Out of nowhere, CiMos started beeping. Another anomaly. This time it leaves the brothers baffled.

“Say.” Cugai said “Did CiMos find three anomalies….below the void?”

Specialist Specialist
Before they can ponder further, a portal suddenly opens beside them. A small band of unfamiliar masked faces could be seen.

Konahrik sat on a throne, sitting above a rock formation in the middle of an abandoned farm. The first battlefield. He stares into the small crystal he has used to make this universe possible. Grass was yellow, and trees barley had any leaves. A reminder that the farm wasn’t going to feed anyone anymore…

Konahrik looked toward the mountains, for they reminded him of home. They weren’t part of this universe either, in fact, it looked like Mount Everest was trying to exist in the middle of Kansas during the summer.

Konahrik then looked back down, the portal he had opened seeming empty without any challengers. It’d be a lie to say it was peaceful, Goret was near him, shoving his face full of food he stole from a buffet somewhere. Fleetway sat next to him as well, but his annoying grunts made the wait unbearable.

“I’m bored!” Fleetway pouted.

“Soon.” Konahrik said. “Once Bleck has sent his enforcer, and the U.C.A sends theirs, you will have your fun.”

“That stupid magician, you’d think he’d be here helping us. Instead he’s lollygagging like a stinking casual!”

Goret grabbed for another large bowl. “Eh, screw em. We don’t need help from some two dimensional wizard. I can handle whoever they throw at us all by myself.”

“Overconfident, are we?” Konahrik said, looking down at Goret. “I’ll need to relay another message to Bleck. Tell him that the Universe Correction Agency is coming.”

From the side, another of Konahrik’s allies, hidden in dark, sends off the message, telling Bleck of the U.C.A, and to be at the ready.

Kazwellor was humming to himself as he sat around a small wooden table, book in hand. Shelves upon shelves of darkwood were spread across the area, their dark brown color complementing the scarlet red of the carpet on the floor. The air was extremely heavy, almost nauseating, but the half-elf was used to the Archive's harsh environment. Even so, concentrating on his research was difficult nonetheless, causing the process to be painfully slow. "It's so fascinating how each world in the multiverse seems to have its own rules of magic...", he mumbled to no one in particular. "Yet, our own rules seem bound to us when we get transported into another world, as if they were ingrained in our being. Do you think it means that rituals we know could be done somewhere else -say, a world without magic?"

"Stop giving me a headache, Kaz!", yelled a voice above him as a raven flew down to land on the center of the table, glaring at the half-elf. "Ve've been to many ozer places before! You know how it vorks! It's MAGIC, not science! Magic doesn't need logic, it just vorks!"

"You know as much as me that magic uses logic too.", Kaz gave the raven a deadpan look. Sighing as he felt a wave of fatigue traverse him, he closed the book and slid it away from him on the table. "I guess that there are some universes where magic works counter-logically..."

"Magic is reaaaally fuc-" Before the familiar could finish speaking, the two got enveloped in a light purple hue as Kazwellor transported the two back to his room in the UCA's headquarters. The fantasy-esque library was replaced by a cozy, sci-fi-looking room in the blink of an eye. Despite coming from a fantasy world, Kazwellor was deeply interested in the advances of technology, making his transition to his new home smoother than one would've thought.

The small room wasn't too impressive, only consisting of a bed, a small table, a shelf containing a few books and a television attached to the wall. The half-elf was usually out, either in the Archive or exploring some random worlds (with the Administrators' permission, of course) so he was rarely there for long. The sole exception being when a television show caught his interest, which could cause him to stay glued there for hours on end...

"...-az... KAZ!!"

The half-elf jumped as his familiar gave him a rather painful peck on the shoulder. "What!?"

"Your vatch device is beeping."

"Huh?"

Looking down, the sorcerer noticed the message that had been sent to him. A worried expression spread on his features as he and Stroheim listened to it.

“Hello, fellow U.C.A agent! Admin Cugai here. Listen, we have a very bad situation that we need some help with. It involves...the Dark Multiverse. We need our most well equipped and toughest agents to come along…...AND PLEASE HURRY!!!!!”

"... Zis isn't good...", the raven spoke after the message finished playing.

"Not at all.", Kaz replied, pursing his lips. "Well, hope you're ready for a wild ride.", he sighed. While the raven didn't reply, he perched himself on the magician's shoulder, who pushed the button on his watch. The familiar feeling of teleportation coursed through their bodies before the environment changed once again. Looking around, the fantasy duo confirmed that they were at the right place.

"Um... apologies if we're late.", Kaz said, his demeanor shyer than during his previous bickering with Stroheim.

The two listened to the explanation of the situation, causing Kaz to lift a hand to his chin. "Others wanting to destroy the universes... What would he accomplish...?" Pondering on the alarming situation, the mage quickly stepped to the side and rose a finger, crackling with magical energy, toward a portal that was opening in the room. As quickly as it appeared, however, it disappeared, leaving behind humanoids in technologically-advanced armor. "Um... are... are they on our side or...?", Kazwellor asked the Admins, still on the defensive and ready to interfere.

"Blast the motherf-"

"I'll blast you if you don't shut it...!", Kaz hissed at Stroheim, who let out an amused cackle in response.

In his spaceship a fearsome alien tyrant sits on the bridge. "Sir! We're noticing a negative space wedgie on the scanners!" An alien named Crocilla said. "Investigate it further!" The tyrant said "yes lord furiza!" Crocilla said

Meanwhile on earth an 8 year old mad scientist is studying anomalies in his room with his assistant/best friend Kevin. "Good grief, it's the dark multiverse again." Frank said "what is it?" Kevin asked "somehow somebodys using dust made out of universes where bad stuff happens all the time for some sort of evil plan." Frank said "that's bad." Kevin said frank nodding affirmitavely.

-Vitals-

Interacting with: UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24
08:43 Hours, November 14th, 2552 (Military calendar) / Ŗ̶͈̯̤̝̫̳͈̥̙̯͎͇̩̼̯̦͠ͅĘ̵̛̛͎̮̣̘̟̹̬͎͖͈͔͛̿̂̓̈͂͗͗̏̆̏̓̎̌̓̊̐̿̕͘͠D̴̨̡̢̫̥̦̗̼̪̖̯̥͈̺̪̣̫̤͓̬͔̥͉͔̟̭̯͌͋̌͋̀̔͆̾̀̚̕͠Ḁ̵̝̟̘̲̟̖̟̼̺͈̋͊͐͑́̇̚͜͠͝ͅC̵̨̧̨̛̛̮̞̻̱̤̯̩̤̦͓͖̼͉̳̿̔̽̒͌͐̋̽͛̋̎͊̈́̊͒̊́̅̕͘͜͝ͅͅȚ̶̛̰̣͈̖̭̹̼̮̩̹̪͓̪̱͉̹̦̔Ę̸̼̗̗̝̪̲̖͙͉̭̦͙̟̣͈͓͙̗̦̹̤͙̫͕͑͒̀͒̏͝D̶̡̧̳̺̞̟̺͕͉̼̬̯̰̈́͊͊̆̊̈́̽́̂̈́̆͛̕͝͝,
Location unknown.

Jack would be the first to exit the portal, followed by Felix, Hailey and Ellie. As the field collapsed and dematerialized, the four near-instantly lowered their weapons as they looked around the area, forming into a tight combat spread and then snapping their helmets to scrutinize each and everyone present in the conference room. The figures stood at varying heights in the six foot range and were clad head to foot in what appeared to be some highly advanced military combat armor. After what seemed like an eternity of milliseconds, Jack spoke up; visor angled to face Cugai and Fugai. "You the ones on comms earlier?"

"unfortunately as much as it sickens me to say this I need help." Frank said "road trip!" Kevin said excitedly "yes." Frank said getting out his wormhole generator and using it to make a portal to the U.C.A that he and Kevin stepped through.

Meanwhile the negative space wedgie turned out to be a red portal.

-Vitals-

Interacting with: UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24
08:43 Hours, November 14th, 2552 (Military calendar) / Ŗ̶͈̯̤̝̫̳͈̥̙̯͎͇̩̼̯̦͠ͅĘ̵̛̛͎̮̣̘̟̹̬͎͖͈͔͛̿̂̓̈͂͗͗̏̆̏̓̎̌̓̊̐̿̕͘͠D̴̨̡̢̫̥̦̗̼̪̖̯̥͈̺̪̣̫̤͓̬͔̥͉͔̟̭̯͌͋̌͋̀̔͆̾̀̚̕͠Ḁ̵̝̟̘̲̟̖̟̼̺͈̋͊͐͑́̇̚͜͠͝ͅC̵̨̧̨̛̛̮̞̻̱̤̯̩̤̦͓͖̼͉̳̿̔̽̒͌͐̋̽͛̋̎͊̈́̊͒̊́̅̕͘͜͝ͅͅȚ̶̛̰̣͈̖̭̹̼̮̩̹̪͓̪̱͉̹̦̔Ę̸̼̗̗̝̪̲̖͙͉̭̦͙̟̣͈͓͙̗̦̹̤͙̫͕͑͒̀͒̏͝D̶̡̧̳̺̞̟̺͕͉̼̬̯̰̈́͊͊̆̊̈́̽́̂̈́̆͛̕͝͝,
Location unknown.

Jack would be the first to exit the portal, followed by Felix, Hailey and Ellie. As the field collapsed and dematerialized, the four near-instantly lowered their weapons as they looked around the area, forming into a tight combat spread and then snapping their helmets to scrutinize each and everyone present in the conference room. The figures stood at varying heights in the six foot range and were clad head to foot in what appeared to be some highly advanced military combat armor. After what seemed like an eternity of milliseconds, Jack spoke up; visor angled to face Cugai and Fugai. "You the ones on comms earlier?"
Specialist Specialist

"Who the hell are you?" Cugai pointed at the bunch.

"They kinda look like Master Chief, don't they?" Fugai muttered, scratching his head.

Cugai sighed. "If you happened upon our distress signal from earlier, then yes. I am Cugai. I'm an administrator for the Universe Correction Agency."

"I'm Fugai! Also apart of the U.C.A!" Fugai said, waving.

"Look, I dunno how you got here, or why you happen to have our U.C.A patented watches, but we kiiiiiiinda need your help...."

"Wait a second." Pepperjack walked behind Cugai. "These guys just pop in and we're asking for their help?"

"We need all the help we can get." Cugai said. The Dark Multiverse isn't something we toy with."

"Yeah, we're even hiring 8 year old children and cookie men." Fugai said. "Desperate doesn't even describe it."

"Look, let me explain..."

Cugai tells the armored clad lads of the situation they find themselves in. Briefing about the Multiverse, The Dark Multiverse, and how a crazed madman, Konahrik, is wanting to plunge it all into the vastness of the Black Void.

"oh great a warlocks behind all this." Frank scowls "and we've got the legendary bugs bunny. Konahrik dosent stand a chance." He said.
"Oh my gosh are you Luigi!?" Kevin asked the plumber excitedly.

"and as for all of you I am frank Tanaka! Master of dimensions! Smartest being in the multiverse!" Frank says as Kevin facepalms.

"And so I arrive, like a band of police headlights ruining a red-blooded teenager's big night!'

S h o o m

dimentio_finger_snap_by_jeatz_axl-d6hfvu7.png

"guten Tag, one and all!"

A small clown-like figure warped into view directly above Fleetway's angsty head, waving his hands in the hedgehog's face and then flitting away from him just before he would be able to throw a punch at the annoying jester.

"I guess I'm early this time, huh? I didn't hear there'd be any need for magic tricks, though, so I suppose I'll just be on my way...oh, right. I'm not the one Count Bleck sent for this little party. Apparently, he just wants me to be his personal greeting card these days," Dimentio sighed.

"And so I arrive, like a band of police headlights ruining a red-blooded teenager's big night!'

S h o o m

"guten Tag, one and all!"

A small clown-like figure warped into view directly above Fleetway's angsty head, waving his hands in the hedgehog's face and then flitting away from him just before he would be able to throw a punch at the annoying jester.

"I guess I'm early this time, huh? I didn't hear there'd be any need for magic tricks, though, so I suppose I'll just be on my way...oh, right. I'm not the one Count Bleck sent for this little party. Apparently, he just wants me to be his personal greeting card these days," Dimentio sighed.

Fleetway growled, he indeed attempted to swing an angry fist at the Jester. "You little prick! I'll rip you to shreds!"

"Calm yourself, Fleetway." Konahrik said, looking up at Dimentio. "And you're here to bring the one we requested, jester?"

"I hope he's strong." Goret said, shoving an entire spoonful of cottage cheese into his mouthhole. "Maybe he can occupy this bored soul by being my punching bag."

"Don't get carried away, Goret." Konahrik said. "Since you are here, you, too, are aware of the Universe Correction Agency getting involved, yes?"

"The negative space wedgie is on the ship sir!" A crewman says "right behind you." Another says "okay I'll take a look, Crocilla! You're in charge while I'm gone!" Furiza says walking through "yes sir!" Crocilla says.

Fleetway growled, he indeed attempted to swing an angry fist at the Jester. "You little prick! I'll rip you to shreds!"

"Calm yourself, Fleetway."

"Please, do remain seated! It would be a shame for you to sprain a quill...or whatever it is your kind does," he taunted the easily irritable hedgehog.

Dimentio dusted down the fabric of his tunic—well, not that he needed to...it was more for effect than anything else.

"Ah, you mean that haphazard mashup of kindergarten doodles they call an elite organisation? Indeed, I have heard of them," he said to Konahrik.

Dimentio then struck a cheeky grin at Goret, who was currently busy stuffing his face.

"Rest assured, green one...he is most definitely strong, and he eats a sizeable amount more than your gluttonous mug, I'd say. His record in sand-pie eating knows no limits!"

Furiza noticed goret, so this 'green one' was apparently a ferocious eater, and yet he was strong? And who would actually eat a sand pie? What organization was the masked psionic being talking about? Why was he on a dying ape farm? And that was a hedgehog? Looked more like a cartoon creature to him. And who was the masked ape? He'd find out next time on universe correction agency! "Ahem!" The evil emperor coughed.

"Please, do remain seated! It would be a shame for you to sprain a quill...or whatever it is your kind does," he taunted the easily irritable hedgehog.

Dimentio dusted down the fabric of his tunic—well, not that he needed to...it was more for effect than anything else.

"Ah, you mean that haphazard mashup of kindergarten doodles they call an elite organisation? Indeed, I have heard of them," he said to Konahrik.

Dimentio then struck a cheeky grin at Goret, who was currently busy stuffing his face.

"Rest assured, green one...he is most definitely strong, and he eats a sizeable amount more than your gluttonous mug, I'd say. His record in sand-pie eating knows no limits!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Goret laughed, rather loudly. "Eat more than I can? That's rich. Bring him here! I want to see if he can steal even a MORSAL of my food."

"Maybe you should start losing weight, fatty." Fleetway said through his teeth.

"I herd that, rodent!" Goret stood from his spot. "How about you keep your mouth shut, before I snap your neck, throw you into a lawn mower, and eat you while it's running!"

"You gotta catch me before you do that, Goret." Fleetway taunted.

"Enough!" Konahrik sighed, angry that he's surrounded by these two. "Just, bring him here. I can't stand being around these idiots squandering." He then turns to the alien, surprised by his presence. "And who the hell are you supposed to be?"

"I am emperor furiza! Member of the demon scientist clan and conqueror of worlds, I noticed a portal appear behind me and what do I see? A dying ape farm a gluttonous ape, a psionic being who should clearly learn to not underestimate his opponents and a cartoon hedgehog who might have rage issues. Oh and you're here too." Furiza said "accurate summary?"

"Ah-hahaha. True, I believe I have built him up plenty enough. Prepare to b--"

Before Dimentio's piece could be said, however, he was interrupted by a small...something.

"Ah, I believe I heard a light whistle of the wind just now," Dimentio said, completely ignoring the bothersome newcomer. "Pay it no mind."

With a clap of his disembodied hands, Dimentio lifted his gaze to the sky.

"He's big, he's chunky, and in some cases, flat-out ugly. Without further ado, please put your hands together for the unesteemed O'Chunks!

Dimentio snapped his finger, and a figure began to fall from the sky.

"YOOOOOOOO-AAAAAAARGHH! CHUNKS AHOY!"

With a large THOOM, the being landed on his feet, his rugged face emerging from the cloud of dust in his wake.

O'Chunks.png

"Betcha weren't expectin' a smooth landin', eh, Dimentio?!"

The unabashedly Irish man's 262cm build became readily apparent as he rose to his feet and struck a pose.

"Yes, your landing was quite fresh, O'Chunks...as fresh as peeled oranges on a sinking cruiseliner."

O'Chunks let out a hearty laugh that nearly shook the earth. "Ga-HAHAHA! DARN SKIPPY, I WAS! Who d'ya think yer talkin' to, lad? I'm the chunkiest of chunks that's ever chunked...O'Chunks!"

DimentioFacepalm.png

"Yes, I..I already introduced you," Dimentio sighed.

"Why'dya 'av me sit in that rift so long, ol' chum? I can 'ardly feel me own arms at this point!"

"I had to sell you, you sausage-for-brains..."

"WHAT WAS THAT? Y'KNOW I CAN GET 'ARD O'HEARIN' SOMETIMES, LAD. SPEAK UP!"

"Nothing~! Ah-haha. It was nothing."

Dimentio turned his back to the crowd, hardly making any efforts to continue with this charade.

"I'll be seeing myself off, then. Do well to head the warlock's words, O'Chunks. Until next we meet...au revoir."

With another snap of his fingers, the jester vanished from sight, leaving only his meaty companion behind.

Well...not just said meaty companion.

Dimentio's snap had not only made himself disappear, but it had opened yet another tear in the fabric of space, and out of this tear emerged scores upon scores of odd creatures—some floating, some grounded; some small, and others like a mountain. They began to spread outward like a fan in front of Konahrik and his goons, providing a vanguard for their assault.

Last edited:
"oh great! Yet another dimension traveler! As if that egotistical monkey child wasn't enough!" Furiza said "what sort of monsters are these? And who names their kid o'chunks? Crappy name if you ask me." Furiza said looking at everyone.

"Not as crappy as yours, alien." Goret said, folding his arms. He stands, looking up at O'chunks. "My my, you've got some muscle built in ya."

"Pfft." Fleetway said "I've seen bigger than this. Besides, do we really need ALL these monsters? Whatever those Earth's Special Forces freaks can send, I think we can handle ourselves."

"For the first time in my life, I agree with you." Goret said, this time eating a large turkey leg. "But that doesn't make us friends."

Konahrik looks up to O'chunks. "So, you're Bleck's strongest? I suppose you look rather strong. What can you provide for me?"

"A new sparing partner for Goret." Goret muttered, obviously getting on Konahrik's nerves.

"this bleck sounds like a powerful ally." Furiza said before glaring at goret "at least my name doesn't sound like vomit." He muttered

"So how do we save the day?" Kevin asked

Furiza said "what sort of monsters are these? And who names their kid o'chunks? Crappy name if you ask me." Furiza said looking at everyone.

"Oi...tell me I didn't hear what I heard I just heared," O'Chunks said, his voice dropping into a low growl as he started stomping his way over to the puny-sized alien.

"Y'didn't insult me girth, or me chunks, or even me brains...but INSULTIN' A MAN'S OWN MOTHER BE AN INVITATION TO YER OWN GAME-OVER! I OUGHTA PULL ON YE LIKE STRING CHEESE! I OUGHTA--"

"Not as crappy as yours, alien." Goret said, folding his arms. He stands, looking up at O'chunks. "My my, you've got some muscle built in ya."

O'Chunks stopped dead in his tracks, possibly sparing this tiny creature from the walloping of a lifetime. Noticing the green one's perceptive observation, he placed two hands on his hips and let out a laugh.

"Pfft." Fleetway said "I've seen bigger than this. Besides, do we really need ALL these monsters? Whatever those Earth's Special Forces freaks can send, I think we can handle ourselves."

"For the first time in my life, I agree with you." Goret said, this time eating a large turkey leg. "But that doesn't make us friends."

"Y'aren't gonna be doin' any chunkin' with those noodle arms, me boy," O'Chunks said to Fleetway with a chuckle. "You should join me 'n the green one here on our path to glorious victory! The Count's monsters'll soften 'em up, and then they'll be soft enough for those arms to start doin' actual chunkin', y'hear?

Despite O'Chunks' words seemingly being an insult towards Fleetway's lack of "beef", he was entirely sincere in his offer.

Konahrik looks up to O'chunks. "So, you're Bleck's strongest? I suppose you look rather strong. What can you provide for me?"

"A new sparing partner for Goret." Goret muttered, obviously getting on Konahrik's nerves.

"What can I provide ye? Look around! The Count's picked out an army for ye, and it's yours to lead! I've got me own experiences commandin', though, so if ye want nothin' t'do with 'em, I'll take 'em off your hands!"

O'Chunks pumped his huge fists together.

"And as for meself, I can probably pick up the spiky one and chuck 'em aaaaaalllll the way over that mountain yonder. See?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back