• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Universe Correction Agency: Black Void (COMPLETED)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Kevin overheard this and was the first one in the portal. Frank also portaled to the barn after killing a clubba by cutting it in half with a portal

From his chair, Konahrik looks to the sky at Storm. He stands and walks forward a little to gaze at the clouds. He takes a deep breath, looking up toward the X-man. "Fus......RO DAH!" From his being, a powerful force of air comes hurling toward Storm.

Goret is thrown back once more, he looks up to see the sky now completely covered with clouds. He hears the shout and looks over to the target. "Oooooh, here comes a new challenger...."

“Wind, hear my cry!” Storm intensified the winds to push back at the air projectile, catching several of Bleck’s lackeys in the crossfire. It was too powerful; she was thrown with an audible “OOF!” She recovered mid-air, and made a wide turn to circle back towards the fight.

With the hurricane still raging, Storm pressed forward, retaliating with her own projectile. “Typhoon!” she announced, spawning a fast-moving whirlwind that barreled at Konahrik, scarring the earth it touched.

28F2440D-A6FE-44EF-A01E-8B6FBC7F806C.png

Ryszarda had been resting in her room, moments before the alert. The apostle had no assignments today, at least, none from the church. She had a bad feeling about today though, like something was going to happen, despite her lack of duties for the day. On the bright side, she technically still had no duties from the church, and the archangels and other apostles would be safe! On the dark side... something did happen.

She was rather startled by the sudden message, letting out an "Eep!" as it came about. Once the watch finished delivering the message, her expression went from surprise to serious, as she gave the watch a few taps before a portal opened before her. Ryszarda walked through, and with her now absent from Alberia, the portal closed - with the apostle seeming to have disappeared into thin air.

The wing of enlightenment was unsure if she would even be back, given how urgent the memo and its contents sounded. While Rys wasn't confident in her safe return, all she could really do was hope for the best.

Moments later, Ryszarda arrived via a portal into the UCA's headquarters. The portal shut behind her as she now had both feet in this world, standing up straight and bowing to the current administrators - those being Fugai and Cugai. "Ryszarda, reporting for duty!" Perhaps she was being a bit too formal, but that's how it works in her home profession - so it should be fine here, right?

Her head then raised as she noticed the big red portal, brows furrowing in a bit of confusion... was this a result of the Dark Multiverse? Her posture now straightening once more, she took a quick and shaky breath in, before speaking once more. "Is the situation beyond the portal there? What do I- I need to know?"

Ryszarda seemed a bit nervous, but despite that, she still had a good chunk of a brave face donned.

OGC.c3c644859eeb976c18c9b08f73ee4c05

==============================================================================================

The Saiyan finds himself outside the dark portal and Gorick was nowhere to be found.

“Huh? What the hell happened?!”

The voice of Beerus was no longer heard and he was back to square one with Gorick.

The Saiyan grunted and pushed himself off.

“Huh, Pathetic… I can do better than that. Letting an evil version of my son beat me around like that easily.”

He was not proud of his fighting right now to be honest.

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24

In the same room where Beerus was sitting sat another entity. Who watched bardock and decided to spice things up, "time for a giant monkey fight!" He said as he made portals to where raditz, goret and bardock were, and conjured power moons and sent them through the portals before closing them with a snap of his fingers and with another snap, conjuring some ice cream.

Last edited:
UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 , herc herc ?
Projekt Red

"Another uneventful day so far, though Red can't help but feel uneasy. It is not the usual paranoia either, it's closer to-"

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

Visibly annoyed, Red put down her pen and shut her journal, getting up to go check the computer. Others at the UCA sometimes wondered why she didn't keep a digital copy of her journal in case it got damaged, but Red noted that it "just didn't feel the same." Her expression quickly changed from annoyed to surprised however as she read the urgent message. Putting on her watch as well as her signature red hoodie, she left her room and immediately made for the watchtower. She unintentionally pushed past a few people in her haste, but others steered clear of her because of a small reputation she had gathered. While her old nickname "Reaper in a Red Riding Hood" just didn't quite fit considering the powers here at the agency, her introverted nature as well as her seeming lack of emotion in the missions she partook in led people to literally refer to her as a "wolf in sheep's clothing", or sometimes a "wolf in a red riding hood" in light of her red hoodie.

The majority of this was either unknown to Red or she simply didn't care, assuming people were moving aside just to be polite. She took full advantage of the clearer path and sprinted even faster to the watchtower, arriving in record time (for her anyway). She made her way in, quietly noting the really obvious portal in the room. Whatever this could be about, that portal definitely wasn't a good sign. Stepping beside Ryszarda, she spoke up not long after.

"Apologies for arriving later than expected, but Red is here in response to the urgent call."

"what are you doing here?" Frank asks furiza while looking at the old man "shit." He says looking the guy over "I don't know, a portal just appeared in !y ship and I went through. And here I am." Furiza says "well furiza you're in a version of the elder scrolls universe that happens to be in the dark multiverse." Frank says "and this konahrik guy is trying to draw all worlds into the void...I've said too much." He finishes as furiza smirks and thinks of a plan to drain konahriks power to take it for himself.

Pandemon decides to regrow gorets tail before teleporting to the portal room and noticing the two new arrivals "hello girls." He says grinning

bc82d99ad95163d11f605742e1f67d3f.png

-Vitals-
Jack-A122: 100% 100%
Felix-A231: 100% 100%
Hailey-B160: 77% 100%
Ellie-G296: 100% 100%
09:53 Hours, November 14th, 2552 (Military calendar) / Ŗ̶͈̯̤̝̫̳͈̥̙̯͎͇̩̼̯̦͠ͅĘ̵̛̛͎̮̣̘̟̹̬͎͖͈͔͛̿̂̓̈͂͗͗̏̆̏̓̎̌̓̊̐̿̕͘͠D̴̨̡̢̫̥̦̗̼̪̖̯̥͈̺̪̣̫̤͓̬͔̥͉͔̟̭̯͌͋̌͋̀̔͆̾̀̚̕͠Ḁ̵̝̟̘̲̟̖̟̼̺͈̋͊͐͑́̇̚͜͠͝ͅC̵̨̧̨̛̛̮̞̻̱̤̯̩̤̦͓͖̼͉̳̿̔̽̒͌͐̋̽͛̋̎͊̈́̊͒̊́̅̕͘͜͝ͅͅȚ̶̛̰̣͈̖̭̹̼̮̩̹̪͓̪̱͉̹̦̔Ę̸̼̗̗̝̪̲̖͙͉̭̦͙̟̣͈͓͙̗̦̹̤͙̫͕͑͒̀͒̏͝D̶̡̧̳̺̞̟̺͕͉̼̬̯̰̈́͊͊̆̊̈́̽́̂̈́̆͛̕͝͝,
Location unknown.
Interacting with: N/A Mentions: Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24

Having moved a considerable distance away from the action. Jack proceeded to tenderly set the unconscious girl down as he glanced back to his team. As soon as he did, his internal comms crackled; an unfamiliar, sharp-toned feminine voice speaking briskly into his ear on an open channel. "Away team, the world is about to be consumed. Prepare for extraction; T-minus three minutes!” Glancing to his left, his attention quickly diverted to the brilliant spectacle of lightning being harnessed and shot into the cluster of attacking hostiles. He didn't have to relay; catching the three fireteam members already disengaging from their hillside position and hightailing it back to the opened portal; backs toward it in favor of providing distanced covering fire for those still engaged in the frontlines. Within a beat, he snapped his attention back to the girl as he spoke in reply; hefting her form into his arms as he now changed course toward the extraction point. "Maverick copies; en-route. Prepare to receive wounded, over."

The only benefit he saw from this operation was that he wouldn't have to be writing an AAR after. Every other factor considered, to him this first mission was a total loss. No matter the change of leadership, failure was something he didn't take lightly. His team's safety was paramount, to which they held their own masterfully- but he could tell they were struggling with the change. These were odds he certainly wasn't prepared for, and the last thing he wanted was to appear uncertain to his team. With the stakes set unbelievably high, everything in the UNSC playbook was going to have to be revised. Hopefully, that would be the only sacrifice he'd have to make.

Last edited:
Tiki Riki Tiki Riki herc herc
Cugai and Fugai jumped out of their seats when they saw the two come in, Pepperjack slowly turning back to see the two newcomers.

"When did you guys come in?" Cugai asked, confused.

"Yeah, you're like, super late." Fugai said.

"Nevermind that." Cugai said. "Listen, without wasting much time."

Cugai explained to the girls the current situation. Konahrik, The Dark Multiverse, The Black Void, and the fact the the heroes out now are kinda in a pickle.

darkred darkred Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef
Goret loomed over Bardock, smiling sinisterly. "HAHAHAHAHA! IS that all you've got old man? You honestly can't tell me the father of Goku would be this easy to take down."

Raditz stood still, his fight with Fleetway had coming to a halt. Raditz looks to the sky and notices what looks like three energy balls giving of lunar energy. "That's odd. Those look like the same thing Vegeta does when there's no moon. The hell are these things doing here? What's even the point? I don't have my tail anymore. Unless....Wait.....Father? Does he have his tai-"

Raditz is interrupted as Fleetway kangaroo kicks him in the side of the stupid face.

Pandemon overhears raditz and again regrows his tail. "Hello Colgate, fulcrum." He says to cugai and fugai, deliberately getting their names wrong for a laugh

"MARCO!"

Arco appeared by Marco's side as everyone else continued the fight, raising her human compatriot slightly while waving her free hand in front of her face.

"Marco, speak to me! How many fingers am I waving? Five? Ten?"

Accidentally allowing Marco's head to strike the solid ground, Arco started to wave her other hand in front of Marco.

"Twenty?"

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

After all of this chaos, footsteps could be heard located at the headquarters. Though the foot steps wouldn’t be too loud and alerting the the rest located in head quarters, as he walked in a man in a suit would appear as he tipped his fedora.

“Greetings All, a bit of chaos is happening isn’t it? If you want me to go ahead and Aid them me and blood splatter could be a great help y’know…..”

Knight boi Knight boi , UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 ?
Projekt Red

After listening to the quick explanation, Red crossed her arms and quickly delved into thought, ignoring Pandemon completely. She was much more comfortable fighting two or three foes at a time, so she would most likely also end up in a pickle should she try to join the fight normally. No, she was more suited for a quick deployment and a just as quick retreat. Maybe she could help in extracting her allies from the battlefield? Red just shook her head as she continued thinking, but she was pulled out of her thoughts when Gregory stepped inside. With his offer to help, Red decided to voice her thoughts.

"From what I heard, they need to retreat and quickly. The three of us should definitely focus on helping them get out, but personally Red isn't sure how to help with her skillset..."

Red sighed as she finished that sentence, feeling sorta useless at the moment. It wasn't exactly her fault, just that the situation didn't do her any favors.​

Gregory looked at projekt red with a raising eye brow forming on the man’s face, though she really couldn’t quite see it from the man’s messy hair that slightly blocked his eyes and eye brows but if she focused enough on the man’s figure she could tell he was awfully curious about.

He could tel the girl was quite confused and stuck on some thought she was making up in her mind, but as Ally’s it was his job to help the others and the girl.

You are right though, we should think of a strategy to come up with, I’m sure there is at least a little blood currently so maybe blood splatter can help out a little bit.”

Knight boi Knight boi Tiki Riki Tiki Riki herc herc
“Listen.” Cugai stated. “We just need you guys to get in there, and assist. Some of the baddies aren’t going to let us escape easily.”

“We also sent a newbie in there. So that’s a thing.” Fugai said.

Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef darkred darkred
Raditz smashed into the ground, he slowly stood wiping his face. He suddenly feels a growing tingle in his spine, and without knowing his tail grows back. “W-What the hell? My tail. It just grew ba-“

A small portal opens, Fugai grabs onto Raditz’s tail. “Yeah, we’re not doing that.” With one good pull, he plucks the tail off, causing Raditz to yelp. He turns to the portal and leaves.

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 Tiki Riki Tiki Riki
Gregory open his mouth slightly as he looked at project red and then cugai, he smiled at the girl and nodded his head at her, giving her a warm smile.

“Yeah you seem pretty strong so you seem like you can do a lot.”

He then looked at cugai and nodded.

“Yes sir.”

HUNK battled against the winds and scarred earth, which was turning to mud rapidly. Storm’s hurricane was decimating the skellobits and grounding many flying monsters, so he took advantage of the situation and ran for the portal. As for the others? Kevin had the right idea; their survival was their job.

HUNK’s retreat was slowed by the gash on his leg. He cursed his carelessness in this situation; one swift move could’ve prevented the wound, shallow as it may have been.
——————
While flying around and watching for Konahrik’s next move, Storm spotted two shapes in the burning forest. She descended carefully into the tree line and formed a javelin from a bolt of lightning, as it seemed Jesse was confronting a knight in black. “This fight is over!” she declared, addressing the knight. “I don’t know who you are—and I don’t much care—but we need to leave now. You may come with us or take your chances with those men.” She punctuated her sentence by pointing with her free hand towards the villains raising hell on the battlefield.
UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 Scatterbrain Scatterbrain
——————
“I know how to help,” came a voice as a tall, slender woman in black leather rounded the corner. She only spared the administrators one quick glance. “I’ll test those improved bombs.” Aeon Flux, with her ram-horn hairdo and pistol loaded with blanks, pulled a metallic sphere with a narrow stem from her backpack and loaded said stem into the barrel. “Ready for the action now, danger boy,” she started before leaping through the portal.
Tiki Riki Tiki Riki

Aeon emerged from the portal, with a faint crack of gunfire heralding the gadget flying into the wind and tumbling through the mud. “Ready if I’m ready for you, danger boy.” She repeated the process five times, launching them into enemy lines. The stems split into four legs, the tiny drones skittering towards random hostiles with some aid from CiMos. The whole time, she muttered her song.

Aeon then hurled several more onto the field by hand and watched them get into position. “I dare you, DARE YOU, danger boy.” She then hit a detonator switch, turning the battlefield into one big fireworks display, with the emerging HUNK diving for cover.

The portal behind Konahrik would open, and a few paces behind him a knight in dragon armor wreathed in a flaming aura would emerga. Wielding a deadly looking spear and snorting steam from his nostrils, the dangerous new warrior glared up at Storm.

"Hmph. Shall I dispose of these peons for you, my lord?" he snarled darkly as he glared at the mutant heroine flying above.

29f61e1036bd7204a7fc4aa71e12788c.jpg

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 Goonfire Goonfire Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Goonfire Goonfire darkred darkred
Konahrik stood, having been pushed back by Storm's attack. He looks over to Volga and points to the forest below. "The black knight his here. I need you to get down there and find him. Be quick, the old man is reaching his end."

The knight stared at Storm, he doesn't say a word. Instead, he darts away from the forest, and toward Dark. He swings his sword at the coiled weapon, with enough force to shatter it. He grabs a chunk of it and kneels down, about ready to escape.

Volga nodded and took a running leap into the forest, sprouting two large and menacing dragon wings from his back to carry him through the air in a flaming ball of rage and anger as he divebombed into the forests below, igniting the parts of the forest that weren't already on fire.

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 darkred darkred Goonfire Goonfire

1641005573162.png

1641005631852.png

"I'm really sorry, I only just got the alert." She said, grimacing for a moment before donning a serious face once more. She simply nodded in acknowledgement towards Gregory and Pandemon, as to not make them feel ignored.

Ryszarda listened intently to the duo's explanation, her brave expression now having a hint of worry. Red was right... just how could they help here? Ryszarda was more of one to use brute force, even if it moreso what was needed than wanted when it came to such solutions. The apostle could carry the others out... but as Cugai said, they wouldn't be allowed to slip away easily. Luckily, all they had to do was just assist those fighting, right?

So, seeing as she had all the information she needed, and someone already went through the portal, Rys took a quick breath to relax herself, before…

“Please stay safe, you all. I- I’m going in.”

And onward she went into the portal, as well as into battle!

Arriving upon the field of operations via the gateway, she took off her topcoat and dropped it onto the ground - it’d get in the way and be a little restricting, after all.

Spotting a certain arsonist flying through the air, Ryszarda took out her lance. She didn’t use it often since she was more of a hands-on fighter, but she had an idea involving that strength of hers.

Running towards the forest, she went far enough to avoid being burned, but just close enough for her plan.

Ready...

Aim...

FIRE!

Ryszarda threw the lance right at Volga, her strength helping quite a bit with its range. And, regardless of whether it hit or not, she stepped out of the trees, keeping her eyes on the sky as she prepared herself for a fight.

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 Goonfire Goonfire Knight boi Knight boi Tiki Riki Tiki Riki

Attachments

• 1641005032259.png
    1641005032259.png
    250.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back