• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Universe Correction Agency: A Multiversal Crossover RP (Roleplay)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
jormund_soul_ref.png
Jormund WargMentions: UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 others at table
Jormund finally sat at the table, looking over the devices offered curiously.
"Wrist bands? What are they for? They don't look very practical for armor. Are they enchanted?" The viking questioned, picking one up to take a closer look.
"Either way, this is cause for celebration! Let's eat and drink! Skäl!"

Bardock

R.073672ecacb4f89de1e43cf977e3d756

The Saiyan blinks at the wristwatch and carefully scans it before placing it around his arm "What is this watch? What does it do?"

The Saiyan had never seen tech like this before.

"We don't even know what's coming up next, whoever we fight could be just as strong or stronger than Freeza!"

He squeezed his fist annoyed at himself mostly.

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 DovahBeat DovahBeat

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Connor

038da0449cdaa85ab6b97c8a7eaac090.jpg

John looked up as he looked at the wristwatch on the table. This technology was a lot more than he was used to in his timeline, due to technology only being very limited during the war against the machines. But he knew what the device was and slipped it on. "I know this wristwatch tells time and looks stylish, but what exactly does it do? Does it take us world/timeline to other worlds or timelines?

John was curious but also weary.

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 DovahBeat DovahBeat

Leo maintained a grim expression, even through the impromptu initiation. He fiddled with the watch for a minute, figuring out how it fits. Then, Jormund recommended they celebrate, which somehow made the king feel worse. “Celebration? At this moment?” he questioned. “I... don’t think I can do that. Do you not have someone important—“

“We need to savor the time at hand—the good times in a bad situation—or else we’ll go insane,” Aya reminded her team, cutting off Leo’s deep, serious questioning. “Of course, the buffet is in disarray, and I don’t think I’ll be eating anything off the floor.” She then glanced at the so-called hodgepodge, sighing. Where would they start in such a large space?
———
From her broken office window, Balalaika watched the rushed ceremony, glass of vodka in hand. “Welcome to hell, comrades,” she muttered before turning to her crew. “What’s our ETA now?” she demanded.

“Sixty seconds, ma’am,” one of the tech-heads noted. The surveillance drones were closing in on the hodgepodge quickly, nearly within range to give the intel team their first up-close visuals.

Fugai adjusted an invisible bow tie, and cleared his throat. “These wrist devices you are wearing will be the central point of communication for the lot of you. It also leads you to your mission objectives, warns you of enemies near you, AND gives you access to the SUBSPACE STORAGE POCKET.

Cugai butted in. “The SSP is basically a small subspace to store any items you want to bring, and\or found, so you don’t have to over-encumber yourself.”

“It’s every RPG games dream.” Fugai stated.

(Time for more exibitioooooooooooooooooooooon.)​
Pepperjack folded his arms as he stared at the hodgepodge, The Pretender had to be in that mess. Cugai and Fugai were in the middle of figuring out who to give the Genesis Jar.

Goonfire Goonfire darkred darkred DovahBeat DovahBeat Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn Knight boi Knight boi Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Xen6n Xen6n
“See this?” Cugai said. “This is going to act as your ability to jump between universes. Ya know, assuming Atlan or Jormund von Strangle can’t help ya. One of you just wear it around your neck and it will make walking through a wormhole like walking through a park/”

“Question is...” Fugai began. “...Who do we give it to? I say we give it to the most likely to break it!”

“No.” Cugai said. “What do you think, Pepperjack?”

Pepperjack still watched the universe, the other two approaching him.

“He’s gotta be in there.” Pepperjack pointed. “We gotta send the agents, we can attack him now.”

“Now, hold on, Pepperjack.” Cugai said. “We still need to get the others ready. Plus, I think we might have lost a few guys.”

“Ya know, I just realized.” Fugai said. “What if that worm thing was The Pretender? Or, at least, part of him.”

Pepperjack and Cugai looked at him funny.

“I’m serious!” Fugai continued. “That thing just bursts in here, thrashing like it couldn’t see anything? The hodgepodge? What if that was him using his power to force the universes together?”

“But, why?” Pepperjack asked.

“Maybe he’s flaunting his power.” Cugai assumed.

“Maybe he’s building an army!” Fugai said.

“Well, if they stay at just ten, then we may have a chance.” Cugai said. “Do you think we need an extra few? I know Pyro and Eight are still here, but….I don’t wanna force them into a healing tank, ya know?”

“I know just what to do!” Fugai picked up his communicator and called Balalaika. “Balalaika? Be a dear, and bring me some beer.” Cugai throws a glass bottle at Fugai’s head, he respons with a slight ‘ow.’ “I mean, see if we have any other agents available, like Terra or Bio Spark?”

"Try not to wander off or anything in the field, okay?" Aya casually reminded those who had just rejoined the team. At first glance, that jar the administrators presented didn't look too durable, in her opinion. She furrowed her brow for a moment before offering some suggestions. "We'll want someone who won't take a lot of hits and will probably land on their feet, so not me. Wouldn't know anyone like that?"

Leo glanced up quizzically. "I do happen to have a grasp on basic sorcery, my power aided by these gems," he added while shoving the spent lightning gem into his SSP. He also tried retrieving it to ensure he wouldn't lose other items he placed in there. Once assured of its reliability, he stuffed the other five gems inside, followed by his sword. "Would a skill such as that be needed for using this... jar?"
------
Balalaika heard the transmission and narrowed her eyes, a disgruntled sigh escaping her mouth at the trite quip. However, she answered professionally, "Copy, I'll call them up." She then switched channels on her watch, targeting some reserve members. "Terra? Bio Spark? Privet. Administrators Cugai and Fugai are outside the tower, and they're offering you a shot at you-know-who. Potoropit'sya."

“Ma’am, we now have eyes around the hodgepodge,” one of her team members reported.

Balalaika looked up in acknowledgement. “Good, I want those drones’ feeds on all screens, right now.”

Last edited:
Altan Yilmaz

7e2eab2c51e0672face56a00a5f7bd03.jpeg

Altan took the bands and was elated to hear that they had their own personal spatial storage to access but his expression became dull when he remembered all his weapons and artifacts were destroyed in his universe. Out of curiosity, he went over to the table where some others were already checking out the devices there. Scanning his eyes along the table he found nothing that appealed to him, Altan never had experience in technological weaponry and devices, those weren't his strong suit. He relied on magical and ancient artifacts of power such as the Eye of Agamotto and Sling Ring he had, but that was all. He thought maybe he could retrieve his lost artifacts...but how? He went over to Pepperjack in hopes to find that answer.

"Hey Pepperjack, is it possible for me to retrieve my lost artifacts and ancient weapons that I had on my universe, none of that technological weaponry and devices are in my strong suit or capability of utilizing them efficiently"

He hope he could pick a few of those artifacts because he knows those would be helpful in defeating the Pretender.

Xen6n Xen6n
Pepperjack looked at the sorcerer "If you mean by getting them from your lost universe, then no. However, the armory should hold a copy of the artifacts if that's good enough." He presses a button on his watch, and a keyboard suddenly drops from the SSP. A screen appears in front of them. "You can use voice commands if you want. Just say their names and they should dial it down to what your looking for."
Goonfire Goonfire
The drones pick up images from inside the hodgepodge. They show Balalaika different places from what looks like a jumbled up Earth. One looks like a desert right next to an active volcano. Another looks like a big city that's merged with Atlantis. One shows a large city, almost like LA, but no people can be seen. In the sky, a blurry image of what can be best described as a flying purple squid flying by.

From the communicator, Fugai forwards himself to speak to Terra and Bio Spark.
"Heckin cowboy! Heckin cowgirl! How the HECK are ya doin?! We need help." He said, whispering the last part.
Fugai then steps on the table in an epic pose, holding his available fist in the air. A spotlight shines over him. "GET OVER HERE!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back