• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Universe Correction Agency: A Multiversal Crossover RP (Roleplay)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Only known to him and Vader, an incident in the previous battle had rendered the Dimension Hopper almost powerless. The tentacle like appendages continue their work, The Pretender looking at Vader. Who knew he'd be this loyal once the promise of the Sith hand ruling the multiverse was laced on the table. One of his tentacles moves in front of The Pretender, handing him what looks like a purple crystal of some kind.

"It's funny." He speaks "On how they insist on calling me that. Pretender. I've managed to bring an end to nearly twenty realities, and they still mock my power." His appendages begin to glow, a bright purple energy flowing through them. "Even a wounded animal will fight till it's last breath, but them....They know they're scared, and yet they try to hide it."

"I've always found that funny. Though, I suppose that's why I have guys like you. You know how to use your power to get things done." From behind, the tentacles pull out what looks like a statue of Emperor Palpatine. "That meant getting rid of trash, like him." He punches it, reducing the statue to mere sand. Then, he suddenly absorbs the sand, his aura growing brighter. "My power is coming back to me. I know that those.....people....are going to try to send more cannon fodder to get me." The chair he's sitting in begins to float, he pears down at Vader, throwing him the crystal.

"Let them try. I'll show them how helpless and weak they truly are. Gather the others. We're going to send them a message."
Vader saw the palpatine statue he had and scoffed, he was a weak lord and Vader was about to put his plan in action to overthrow the emperor himself, well until his universe was destroyed. He then hear his him about them coming his powers scoffing even more in his mind, then he saw him throw the crystal and it floated towards Vader and into his left hand,”Thank you my lord, this is a great power you have given me and I am grateful,though we do have a problem to discuss….”

Vader saw the palpatine statue he had and scoffed, he was a weak lord and Vader was about to put his plan in action to overthrow the emperor himself, well until his universe was destroyed. He then hear his him about them coming his powers scoffing even more in his mind, then he saw him throw the crystal and it floated towards Vader and into his left hand,”Thank you my lord, this is a great power you have given me and I am grateful,though we do have a problem to discuss….”
The Pretender peered down at Vader. He began to glow a little more, his power growing almost overwhelmingly. He floats off of his chair, the tentacles waving from the entities waist and snapping their claws. "And that would be?"

(Here comes the plot, dodododooo)
Pepperjack stormed into the tower, his stomping feet echoing throughout the place. Cugai and Fugai trying to stop him.

“Now, Pepperjack.” Cugai said. “We can think like rational adults here-”

“We’ve been dealing with this guy for lord knows how long, and we haven’t gotten any good results!” Pepperjack yelled.

“Hold up.” Fugai said. “We’re technically your bosses, you don’t speak to us like that.”

“Did the others tell you anything about him!?” Pepperjack shouted. “Any answers!?!”

“Well….No.” Cugai responded. “While I do speak fluent Octoling, Eight’s in too much pain, and she doesn’t want to speak to anyone. Pyro’s sign language sucks, Todd just ran off to sulk, Ruby went home, and I think Lucario has isolated himself.”

Pepperjack growled. “I’m sick of it!” he punches the wall, cracking, debris falling from the foundation. “If we’re gonna find this guy, then we need to get those losers geared up!”

“Pepperjack, you need to calm down...” Fugai says. “You’re saying mean things again….”

“Plus...” Cugai said. “Who’s to say these guys are going to beat him.”

“They’re going to.” Pepperjack said. “If they don’t, everyone who came before them, their sacrifices,will be in vain.” Pepperjack grabbed a key, walking over to a large armored door. He pushes a guard that was standing in front of it. “I’m tired of losing friends! I don’t care what it takes! I’ll find a way to turn them into GODS if I have to!”

“Pepperjack, stop!” Cugai said “We can’t give newbies access to the armory! You know the rules!”

And SO do IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!” Fugai sang, loudly.
Both Pepperjack and Cugai looked at Fugai with total judgement. Pepperjack rolls his eyes and forces the key into the door. It opens, revealing an entire array of different weapons. Many of which include things like:
  • Guns of many varieties and from different timelines.
  • Swords, hammers, and other varieties of weapons.
  • Three miniguns, and a bazooka.
  • Rocket Boots.
  • A lightsaber collection so big it’d make General Grievous generally pissed.
  • Power armor.
  • Blasters stolen from 10,000 dead stormtroopers.
  • A portal gun.
  • Optimus Prime’s Ion Blaster.
  • Goku’s Power Pole.
  • Thanos’ Gauntlet (Minus the stones.)
  • A coupon for a nuclear missile.
  • A fruit bowl and a bottle of vodka?
  • And many many more.
“There we go.” Pepperjack said. “Now the weaker ones can do a better job defending themselves.”

Pepperjack then walks out, he opens what looks like a chest, and he pulls out a jar. It had a rope tied around it, and inside looked like a strange concentrated energy. The energy is pink. Pepperjack looks back at the lot. “Now, who would be best to give this too.”

“Pepperjack, you can’t just give that to the newbies.” Cugai scolded.

"Shut up, square!" Pepperjack yelled.

Cugai sighed. "What if they break it?"

“Why?” Fugai asked. “Last time one of the Genesis Jars was broken, it was absolutely, horrifically, and down right brutally awesome.”

"They ain't gonna break it..” Pepperjack said, angrily walking out. "Now, stay out of my way!"

Cugai and Fugai watch as the irate man-alien-whatever walks out. Worry plastered on their featureless faces as they looked at each other.

“How much do you wanna bet this is going to end badly?” Cugai said.

“Two chili dogs, forty hot wings, and a BIG slice of pizza.” Fugai said.

“...I’m so glad you’re so easy to buy for at Christmas.” Cugai said.

While all this went on, from the horizon, a small flash of light overcame one of the many universes. However, instead of simply vanishing out of sight, it reappeared into a...different look. Instead of looking like a single universe, it looked almost like an everlasting gobstopper, with many universes poking out from one source. The universe stayed still, not knowing where to go, for too many wanted to move in other directions.

Aya sat at a window seat while she waited for the team to reconvene. She glanced out at the vast expanse of crystals. The flash caught her attention, and she dropped her fork with an audible clack against the dish. “There’s something happening out there!” she announced with moderate concern, pointing out the window so others could go look.

Leo rose to see what was happening out there. He beheld a bizarre sight, like an amalgamation of universes held together by something foreign. “Could it be...?” he started, the metaphorical gears in his head turning. Then he reached a conclusion, his expression turning hard. “This reeks of the Pretender. I can almost sense his arrogance from here. It shall be my solemn duty to stop him.”

Aya silently wished she had more firepower. She had to find Pepperjack, so she shimmied away towards the tower to ask for weapons, not knowing she had a pleasant surprise coming her way.

Yuri noticed a bright beam of light out of the corner of his eye "What the fuck...?" he said, walking towards a window, looking out at a large expanse of pink crystals. He was intrigued, he was amazed, the food he was chewing he swallowed all at once, so his attention was on the dazzling light display

Nova saw it too, she walked up to the window, after not having ate much, and tilted her head "What---" She was fluent in Magic, but this sight, and this light were universes beyond her understanding, but she wanted to know what was happening, not just watch it happen.

Yuri tries to slip away to find Pepperjack, he didn''t know what was happening, but it didn't look good to him. But he was stopped by Nova, who convinced him to stay, because they didn't know the layout at all

Agent 003
As pepper jack was in the middle of the argument with the officers one of their nearby scanners detected yet another life force and it was comings in fast, very fast, the scanner detected the life source as agent 003, an important officer to their act against the pretender, though everyone had thought he was dead from a mission they had sent him with a squad of other heroes, all powerful ones too. They’ve been believing this for about a solid year and nobody could believe this spectacular miracle. As the ship crash into the planet that the resscistance were located in went straight into the ground some of the ship was even on fire.

Cugai and Fugai watched 003’s ship crash into the platform below. Pepperjack walked up to the downed airship. “Threes?”

“Dang, took him long enough!” Fugai yelled, his brother smacking the back of his head.

Pepperjack grabbed the door to the aircraft carrier, looking inside at the man. "Threes! You're alive! Hold on, I'll help you out!"

Cugai and Fugai run up to him as well, but they stop when they see the hodgepodge of universes floating.

“Uh oh.” Fugai said. “Now THAT is the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen! More than my ex-wife.”

“You were never married, idiot.” Cugai said.

“Exactully!” Fugai said.

“Well, you go help the others get ready, I gotta let the tower know of this…..eyesore”

Cugai pulled out what looked like a communicator. “Balalaika! An anomaly has been spotted!”

As Pepperjack was about to pull 003 out, an abnormal rumbling could be felt.

“....Anomaly felt.” Cugai said.

“Impossible.” Fugai said,looking around. “We’re floating in a vastless subspace, there’s no earthquakes here.”

Then, from the side of the tower, a large crack began to appear in the fabric of reality. The rumbling continues, the cracks getting bigger.

“What in the hell is this?” Cugai said, backing away.

Then, with one final strike, a giant, metal, purple colored tentacle appears. It has four, sharp claws at the end of it, looking like a huge metal worm. In fact, it’s entire body seemed to look as if these claws latched onto each other, making this creature. It was glowing with an ominous purple energy.

The creature screeches, waving around aimlessly as it’s top portion strikes the top of the tower. From the side, the med bay transforms into a giant bubble, and it floats as far away from the thing as possible. Alarms were blaring. It then throws itself down, aimlessly, smashing the food court.

“Oh my GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD?????” Cugai yelled.

Fugai ran back, holding the communicator. “Man your posts! MAN YOUR GODDAMN POSTS!

The beast screeches once more.

A Mysterious Beast Is Attacking!

Balalaika stood at her desk overseeing rows of surveillance experts hard at work. Her headset beeped faintly before Cugai’s voice came across. “Copy that. We have eyes on the anomaly. Drones are ten minutes out,” she stated After her transmission ended, she looked back to the team. “I need a comprehensive picture of this thing, people!” However, a rumbling forced her to hold her thoughts.

Balalaika opened the blinds to peer out at the chaos unfolding. She braced herself, the entire tower shaking upon the emerging creature’s first blow. “Keep contact with the admin team. I have a quick errand to run,” she stated before leaving her post. If she knew Pepperjack by now, the armory was already open...

“Jesus Christ!” Aya blurted out before drawing her handgun. With one trained motion, her thumb disengaged the safety. After leaping out of the way of the creature that had just destroyed the lunchroom, it occurred to her that this was what she wanted to avoid by arming up. She had no choice...

Aya focused for a moment, a ringing sound emanating from her as she held a hand close to her chest. Blue and red flecks of light began to radiate off her. The barrel of her gun emitted a similar light from within. She took aim and started shooting, the muzzle flashes matching her little light show. The bullets struck with the force of a powerful rifle round, the effect of her Energy Shot ability.

As soon as he was clear of the beast’s path, Leo produced a deep black gem that seemed to crackle with electricity on the inside. With his sword pointed upwards, he released the magic from the gem.

Lightning flashed throughout the void, further illuminating this already spectacular area. Amidst the storm, the image of a snarling wolf appeared. Iron spikes jutted from the sides of the spirit’s head, a crown of lightning dancing in an arc between them.

1633800345192.jpeg

“GORUBARUS!” Leo called out. Answering his call were dozens of lightning bolts that lashed out at his gargantuan adversary. The mystic force attack ended with the wolf fading and the ‘sky’ clearing.

Abandoning what little was left of his food, Jormund jumped out of the way of the attacking beast and drew his battle axe. Quickly, he called upon the power of Bonemass, greatly reducing any blunt, slashing, and piercing damage he could take. Then, with a mighty yell, he charged in for the thing. He swung the axe wildly and with a surprising amount of speed and skill, the signs of a well trained warrior.

The creature could feel the pounding bullets strike onto it's sides. It aimlessly swings its "head" to find the source of the sudden gunfire. Believing it's found it's target, it gets ready to lung toward Aya.

However, it's stopped when Leo's lightning strikes hit it from every angle. It screeches as it wiggles around, slightly bumping into the watchtower. It then thrashes toward the sky, trying to retaliate against its attackers. It stops when the Viking starts attacking it. The thing opens it's claws and plunges itself toward the Viking, only to be stopped when Pepperjack leaps in front of the creature. Displaying his own strength, he holds the creature still, but the worm closes it's claws on him, and throws him right at the tower. Pepperjack smashes through the glass, faceplanting on the first floor.

The wall of the tower opens, showing laser turret guns. They all fire at the creature, each bolt exploding on impact. Then, from the wormhole, the creatures body begins to transmit purple energy from it's backend to it's claws. It opens It's claws, and fires a thin purple beam at the tower, destroying the turrets, and crumbling the wall.

The very floor begins to morph, creating a circle around the creature, giving everyone a chance to attack from any angle.

As agent 003 heard the joke of the ex wife he gave a hard and painful laugh, but then he saw the beast come out of the blue and he pushed the men off of him,”I…..can…..still….fight….” He said tired and he pulled out the cybernetic pistol and he started firing like hell on it.

The beast loomed over 003, it's claws opening, still gleaming with the energy.

"Well, nice job, jackhole, ya ticked it off..." Fugai said.

Then, Pepperjack leaped out of the watchtower, grabbing onto the creatures upper claw. He held tightly as it wiggled, the sudden ride bamboozling it.

"WOOOOOOOOOOO, ride em, cowfat!" Fugai called out.

"GO GRAB SOME GUNS AND HELP ME DESTROY THIS DARN THING!" Pepperjack yelled.

Cugai and Fugai ran off, they weren't going to get guns, but they figured they'd help somehow. The worm then flings itself upward, Pepperjack holding on for dear life as it thrashes around like a rabid dog.

"aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa." Pepperjack yelled.

Over the rampant fighting, the clacking of high heels could be heard. Balalaika was coming in hot, with a Dragunov on her back and hefting a huge bag with several weapons sticking out. “Use these!” she shouted, dropping the bag in front of herself. Several items fit for destroying this thing spilled onto the floor, including several heavy melee weapons, a few heavy blasters, the old-school bazooka, and two M41A pulse rifles.

Altan Yilmaz
Shield_of_the_Seraphim_with_Stephen_Strange_(Earth-616)_and_Riri_Williams_(Earth-616)_from_Iro...jpg

Altan noticed the battle going on up ahead and saw the beast emerged. Setting his food of plate on the table he rushed out of the headquarters and flew into the battle when the Cloak of Levitation came to him. Seeing the beast wrestling with Pepperjack he decided to assist by drawing the attention to him instead of Pepperjack, so they would be able to defeat the creature while all its attention is on him.

"By the Seraphim's command,
by Munnopor's mystic maze,
let their struggle dim its fury,

Unto me now draw their gaze!"

Alan's hands became shrouded in light purple, mist-like energy as he invoked forces and beings beyond this world, he shuns his hands out and the energy shot out of his hands as the mist-like energy forms multiple and ethereal tendrils that swarm its way around the entire creature and then suddenly seeped inside it. The spell immediately took its course and would draw every ounce of attention from the creature towards Altan, so much so that the creature would even ignore Pepperjack's presence altogether and interference from the others, just to go at Altan.

"Ok guys it's your turn now, kill this thing before it comes at me"

Invoking the power of the godlike entities known as the Seraphim, with his hands crossed each other, he slammed it onto the air and the Shield of the Seraphim was conjured. No, not the angelic beings but far more powerful extra-dimensional and mystic beings that possess vast knowledge and power over the forces of magic and are known for their shields and protection against anything. The shield would be effective enough to stop the creature from reaching Altan in any direction, both giving time for the others to attack it and also keeping his ass alive.

tumblr_pcsygacHTP1qhjdd8o1_540.gif7425986cac13da281b725d56d06fd894.giftumblr_pcsygacHTP1qhjdd8o3_540.gif

Last edited:
The beast stood still, Pepperjack still holding onto the thing. Seeing the spell seep into the creature, he leaps off of it in case it'd do something to him. The worm turned over to Atlan, it's look was aimless, but It could feel the effects of the spell take over any reason (Or, lack there of) it had. It screeches at it lunges at the sorcerer, it's massive size thrown like a bullet train. The beast rams into Atlan's shield, the force causing the beast to bounce back. It closes it's claws and tries to punch it open. The creature backs away from the sorcerer, charging yet another laser attack. It's claws open, and it fires the beam.

Meanwhile, Cugai and Fugai run back, Cugai holding the Genesis Jar. Fugai then looks at the set of weapons dropped by Balalaika. He picks up the RPG, surprisingly strong for a small man. "Oooooooooo, a rocket launcher!"

"No! Fugai! Put that do-"

Cugai accidently fires it, the rocket just flying around, not even going after the worm. Then, out of nowhere, Wario walks in from a portal to his universe. "Hey, guys WaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa" The rocket had hit him in the gut, lauching him back to his universe. Cugai and Fugai just look with worry. "Uh oh."

Balalaika shot a judgmental look at her supervisors, who had wasted possibly the most important resource for bringing down the worm. “If you two are quite done, I’ll take that bazooka back and reload it so we can hopefully try this again,” she stated with a hint of irritation.

Leo utilized the magic sword already in his possession, leaping onto the beast and prying at pieces of its exoskeleton, tearing off hunks of the metal to open it up to new attacks. With each lurch up its body, he grabbed hold with his claws so he could repeat the process with his blade.

Aya noticed the creature hesitate following Altman’s spell and took the opportunity to fetch a bigger weapon. After a grimace at the negligent rocket launch, she snatched up the next best thing: a pulse rifle, which she recognized from a movie. “If this works like in the movies,” she started with a smirk while taking aim, “then you’re as good as dead!” She then charged the bolt, her parasite energy spreading into the weapon, and sprayed the creature with the explosive-tipped 10mm rounds. Aya followed up the savage 40-round barrage with a pump of the underbarrel launcher’s action and a grenade shot that yielded a powerful explosion.

jormund_soul_ref.png
Jormund WargMentions: UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 Goonfire Goonfire Others in the area
Jormund didn't bother with the new weapons, he didn't know what over half of them did anyway. Besides that, his crystal battle-axe was quite strong, and also did soul damage. He charged once more at the beast, swinging powerfully to try and strike the monster down, and hopefully chop a chunk out of it at least.

The mechanical monster stopped firing it's beam, bits and pieces of it's metal body being ripped apart, with the explosive damage done to it's side had caused the beast to collapse. At the middle of the beast is the most exposed, only being held together by two chunks of metal.

Cugai and Fugai watched as the beast goes down, they look at each other. They got one good shot to take that thing down and out. They decide to stay out of the way and let someone, probably with an axe or a sword, or god knows what else, finish it off.

Pepperjack watched as the beast tried to get up again, it seemed to want to target the sorcerer again. The damage is enough to make it impossible to charge energy.

jormund_soul_ref.png
Jormund WargMentions: UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24
Jormund saw his chance, immediately going for the weak point on the snake thing and slamming his axe down onto it with everything he had. After severing it, he took a moment to breathe before picking up the clawed head of the monster before holding it above his head triumphantly. This would make a good trophy!

The final swing had done the trick, the beast's head collapsing onto the platform below. It's other half seemed to wiggle and thrash like a dog with a bag over it's head. Cugai and Fugai watched with amazed eyes, Pepperjack doing the same, but more proud that Jormund could hold the beasts head up with how big it was.

From the wormhole, it's other half of it's body disintegrates into purple dust, slowly being sucked back to where it came from. The head (Probably to the Viking's disappointment) had too disintegrated, and slurped itself into the worm hole.

Fugai was the first to run to the group. "That was AWESOME! I wanna see that again!"

"You guys did a great job!" Cugai said.

"Y'all might just have what it takes after all." Pepperjack said, folding his arms.

Cugai then, out of his voidless face, coughs up an entire table.

large-round-dining-table-on-a-pedestal-base-6530.png"Sit down, and let's talk."

THE THREAT HAS BEEN NEUTRALIZED!

Altan Yilmaz
13ce5873193315.5c053f8778090.jpg

Altan saw the creature really dead and sighed to himself, the shield he conjured slowly dissipated as he walked over to the others and saw how Cungai just coughed up a table. He found it a bit amusing but went back to being serious as he became curious and concerned at the attack, the Pretender must know of their existence and thinks of them as a threat. While that is good, we still had no idea who or what this Pretender was capable of, he then levitated in a lotus position near the table with his cloak on his back keeping him off the ground, ready to hear what the others have to say about it and kept focus on as the meeting was about to start.

(The picture above is how he is levitating in the position near the table)

jormund_soul_ref.png
Jormund WargMentions: UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 Xen6n Xen6n
Jormund was indeed disappointed that the worm thing disintegrated, and that it didn't even drop anything for his efforts. No treasure, no materials, not even anything to eat! How disappointing.
Upon the table being coughed up in front of them, jormund walked over, double taking at Altan who appeared to be sitting on nothing. Just the air. He then turned his attention back to those at the table.
"I would sit, if there were chairs to sit on. You only supplied the table." He pointed out, placing his hands on said table to lean against.

The effect of Aya’s ability faded as she strafed to get a better look at what was happening. The wormhole was closing fast, but she still had ammo. Aya cycled the grenade launcher again and aimed, but hesitated and ultimately relented. She had no clue who was on the other side; what if she fired and hit an unintended target? She wouldn’t be able to forgive herself.

Ultimately, it was Balalaika who took the shot. Launched from the second pulse rifle, her grenade disappeared into the portal. “He can consider that our warning shot,” she sassed before setting aside the weapon. The gangster then lit another cigar, gathered the scattered weapons, and returned them to the armory before heading back to her surveillance office.

Dumbstruck by the Russian’s ruthlessness, Aya eased over to the table, pulling up an intact lunchroom chair. “My god... What just attacked us?” she asked the administrators. “Did the Pretender send that?”

Leo let out a loud, bestial roar as the creature disintegrated. “All who stand in the way of our righteous mission shall soon cower and flee, lest they be crushed!” he proclaimed soon after that. The adrenaline eventually died down and he approached the table, dragging his mighty sword across the damaged floor. “I prefer to stand. Now... what is it you wish to discuss?”

Last edited:
Bardock

1634083584332.png

==================================

Seconds later, after finishing about an army's worth of food, the Saiyan was done as his scouter went off pointing him toward the direction of a very angry snake like creature or whatever was fighting the others off. Just as he flew toward the sudden appearance, it fell to the ground already defeated by the other.

“Damnit, just my luck. I showed up for a fight and seconds later I missed it. Great.”

He landed near the table, annoyed at himself. “Tch…

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24
=========================================================================================================================================================

John Connor

1634083698151.png

This is akward. Can't believe I missed a damn fight out there."

He placed a plasma rifle and the other weapons he grabbed on his back, slightly irritated at himself.

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24

Cugai looked at the two coming in. "Oh, glad you finally made it."

Fugai scratched his head after regurgitating more chairs. "Well, at least you guys showed up. Dunno what happened to everyone else."

"The Pretender must've tried to scare us with that thing." Pepperjack said, folding his arms. "But, that can't be...."

"The worm did seem to just throw itself around like a confused animal." Cugai said. "Could it be possible it's more connected to him then we think? Well, I suppose the good news is that we can track him down now....."

"He's in the hodgepodge." Fugai said, already knowing that everyone knows the answer.

"Well, despite Bardock and Conners coming in late, I suppose that now we can begin the initiation." Cugai said, snapping his fingers. "Pepperjack."

Pepperjack puts down a suitcase. It opens to reveal wristwatches. "Congratulations, agents. Welcome to the Universe Correction Agency."

Fugai and Cugai clapped.

YOU ARE NOW MEMBERS OF THE UNIVERSE CORRECTION AGENCY!
and now have access to the Subspace Storage Pocket.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back