• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Universe Correction Agency: A Multiversal Crossover RP (Roleplay)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Altan Yilmaz

Altan got up hastily from the bed he appeared on, looking around frantically and surprised at his surroundings. He blinked rapidly as he quickly tried to regain himself and his vision, looking around he saw pink crystals floating about and his eyes were drawn to the big one, he wondered if he was in the afterlife but he immediately dismissed that thought as his last memory before coming here was trying to prevent the collapse of his reality.

Altan was in the Sanctum Santorum when he noticed the shift in reality, walking out of the Sanctum he couldn't believe his eyes, his universe was slowly crumbling. Altan tried his best to stop the inevitable, using raw power to force his universe back to stability and even erecting dimensional barriers in an attempt to stop the collapse any further, but ultimately all these methods failed. Right before his universe was about to collapse onto him and end him as well, a force pulled him and his vision blurred, leading up to this situation.

He felt his chest and body, seeing that he still had his artifacts and robe he released a sigh of relief. Slowly getting up he noticed a trolley with a few people in it, overhearing a few things he decides to make himself present and levitated he was to them with his Cloak of Levitation. Getting closer he noticed a military-looking guy wearing a grim face, he was quite good-looking but of course, he won't say it out loud. Moving onto the next person, he saw a man with a rather unique hairstyle that was all over the place, but what drew him was the massive display of his aura and Transcendent Chi he radiated, honestly he was kinda jealous. If they were to be introduced to the Art of Egocentric Magic they would be a beast. He then went on to a female who looked normal and harmless but his instincts told him otherwise. Another one piqued his interest, they were covered in tattoos and were very Old Scandinavian looking, it reminded him of Baldur.

Not wanting to come off as a creep he went closer to the group.

"I tried to stop my universe's destruction, but it was so subtle and quick. How is someone capable of such and if you say is true, how are we supposed to combat them. And lastly, why pick us?"

Last edited:
Yuri had just been out drinking with his friends, he was the Hero of his hometown, He was more than he wanted from life. But he simply wanted more. He wanted there to be peace, for people to be happy and not having to look over their shoulders for a second 9/11, no more racism, no more destruction, just for humanity to band together as one. He wore his usual red trenchcoat, emerald green shirt to match his eyes. He wore tattered jeans and tried to be casual about what he wore.

Nova was laying in bed, texting and such she was enjoying her day on her phone, watching videos, playing games, planning on going to the gym later. She was wearing jeans and a top that showed her entire stomach and a bit of cleavage, She had on running shoes, and with the way the world was, expected to have to stop relaxing, and go help some individual

Then it happened, everything started crumbling from the inside out, all Yuri saw was literally time and space warping itself, his vision twisting in spheres, before a quick sharp pain, then nothing. Nova experienced similar, but everything fell apart like shattered glass to her eyes

Yuri woke up suddenly, looking around cautiously "Where am I, and What the fuck just happened!?!" He asked to anyone who could answer, confused." He held his hand to the knife sheathed at his hip, looking at each person around him

Nova woke up next to her brother, and quickly got defensive as well, casting a burst of fire at her hands.

Altan Yilmaz

Altan got up hastily from the bed he appeared on, looking around frantically and surprised at his surroundings. He blinked rapidly as he quickly tried to regain himself and his vision, looking around he saw pink crystals floating about and his eyes were drawn to the big one, he wondered if he was in the afterlife but he immediately dismissed that thought as his last memory before coming here was trying to prevent the collapse of his reality.

Altan was in the Sanctum Santorum when he noticed the shift in reality, walking out of the Sanctum he couldn't believe his eyes, his universe was slowly crumbling. Altan tried his best to stop the inevitable, using raw power to force his universe back to stability and even erecting dimensional barriers in an attempt to stop the collapse any further, but ultimately all these methods failed. Right before his universe was about to collapse onto him and end him as well, a force pulled him and his vision blurred, leading up to this situation.

He felt his chest and body, seeing that he still had his artifacts and robe he released a sigh of relief. Slowly getting up he noticed a trolley with a few people in it, overhearing a few things he decides to make himself present and levitated he was to them with his Cloak of Levitation. Getting closer he noticed a military-looking guy wearing a grim face, he was quite good-looking but of course, he won't say it out loud. Moving onto the next person, he saw a man with a rather unique hairstyle that was all over the place, but what drew him was the massive display of his aura and Transcendent Chi he radiated, honestly he was kinda jealous. If they were to be introduced to the Art of Egocentric Magic they would be a beast. He then went on to a female who looked normal and harmless but his instincts told him otherwise. Another one piqued his interest, they were covered in tattoos and were very Old Scandinavian looking, it reminded him of Baldur.

Not wanting to come off as a string creep he went closer to the group.

"I tried to stop my universe's destruction, but it was so subtle and quick. How is someone capable of such and if you say is true, how are we supposed to combat them. And lastly, why pick us?"
Yuri had just been out drinking with his friends, he was the Hero of his hometown, He was more than he wanted from life. But he simply wanted more. He wanted there to be peace, for people to be happy and not having to look over their shoulders for a second 9/11, no more racism, no more destruction, just for humanity to band together as one. He wore his usual red trenchcoat, emerald green shirt to match his eyes. He wore tattered jeans and tried to be casual about what he wore.

Nova was laying in bed, texting and such she was enjoying her day on her phone, watching videos, playing games, planning on going to the gym later. She was wearing jeans and a top that showed her entire stomach and a bit of cleavage, She had on running shoes, and with the way the world was, expected to have to stop relaxing, and go help some individual

Then it happened, everything started crumbling from the inside out, all Yuri saw was literally time and space warping itself, his vision twisting in spheres, before a quick sharp pain, then nothing. Nova experienced similar, but everything fell apart like shattered glass to her eyes

Yuri woke up suddenly, looking around cautiously "Where am I, and What the fuck just happened!?!" He asked to anyone who could answer, confused." He held his hand to the knife sheathed at his hip, looking at each person around him

Nova woke up next to her brother, and quickly got defensive as well, casting a burst of fire at her hands.
Pepperjack fills the new bunch in, telling them (Save for Atlan) Of The Pretenders crap, and how he's responsible for everyone there in one place. The trolley has moved, The Genesis more visible to them, it's enticing glow as it rotates, and all the crystals floating with it.

Jormund was growing impatient. This little ride was nice and all, but it was as if they were wasting time.
"So, where is this Pretender? Why are we just sitting here? We should be confronting him." He argued, noting the newest arrivals, especially the Altan, whom he could sense a strange power from. It was almost akin to the feeling he got when encountering one of the gods or Forsaken. He wondered who he was, and what gave him this sense...

Altan Yilmaz

Altan hummed, though the Scandanavian guy was right as we are wasting time, the thought of confronting them now was too rash. We didn't even know what our enemy is capable of and if they possess any weaknesses

"You are right on one thing, we are wasting time, even now the Pretender can be destroying universes. But going and fight this Pretender blind will be foolish, we don't even know what they are and are not capable of. As they say, Knowledge is Power, It would be best to find more about the Pretender and who they are before attempting to fight them"

Altan advised to Jormund and everyone else as well, his voice calmed and smooth, having some wisdom behind it

Last edited:
“He’s right, you know,” came a villainously smooth female voice from the far corner of the poorly lit trolley car. The glow of the controls barely defined a shoulder. “If it was as easy as bombing him or striking him with lightning, we could’ve done that by now, without your help, Mr. Jormund, and you would’ve never known your universes were destroyed and restored.”

A metallic flick echoed from the dark space, followed by the ignition of a tiny flame that revealed a ghastly sight: a woman with cold, soulless blue eyes and burn scars covering the right half of her face. Hanging between her pink lips was a thin cigar, which she lit with the gold butane lighter. The fire also glinted off the blued finish of a pistol at her side.

1633410181346.gif

The fire was cut off when she flicked the lighter closed. All that could be seen was the faint, orange glow of the slow-burning cigar. A puff of fragrant smoke emanated from the lady’s corner. “See where I’m going with this? Nothing’s ever that easy when you’re dealing with a dimension hopper this foul.” Her tone was surprisingly casual for one facing down such a calamity.

“Oh, fifteen and counting, Pepperjack,” she relayed to her administrator, as a side note of sorts. That must have been the number of universes destroyed so far.

"Fifteen?" Peperjack lowered his head. "Dang....Thanks for the head count, Balalaika." He turns to all the others. "This is Balalaika. She's an agent, too. Her universe was one of the first, hence why she's an agent before the rest of you lot." The trolley nears it's destination. It looks like another floating platform, but with what looks like a buffet style lunchroom, tables, and a watchtower. There, they can see plenty of other strange characters.

Jormund shrugged, seemingly unbothered.
"I've gotten into plenty of challenging fights where I didn't know what I was getting into and I managed just fine. Though, I suppose I shouldn't rely on luck and the Gods' favor so much."

Yuri stopped for a moment as he listened to the conversation that Pepperjack had been having "Do WHAT NOW!?!" He asked, his eyes wide with terror, "The fuck is this guy, and how is he so damn strong!?!"

Adrian
"The tram is a little too full today." Adrian muttered from her perch at the Watchtower, peering through a pair of binoculars. Putting the binos down, she picked up her mug of coffee and took a sip. Next to her leaned Absaloth who twitched slightly upon hearing Adrian speak. "More souls for the grinder, Captain?"

"What grinder? They're the gristle that got through the grinder." Adrian merely muttered before finishing her mug of coffee and slipping her respirator back on. Depressing a switch on the side of her helmet lowered the goggles over over eyes and locked the respirator in place. The optics glowed a dull orange as the HUD flared to life. Looking away from the tram she gazed off to the void beyond Genesis. She had no idea why but she caught herself doing this more often than not. Was the void calling to her? Did she want to go back to floating in the cold emptiness of it? Or perhaps, just maybe, if she looked hard enough she might find a shard of her home dimension? Who knows?

"They'll probably want me to meet the others..."
"You should, Mistress."
"But you know I won't."
"Of course, Mistress."
"......."
"Take your time, Mistress."

"I know." Adrian stood up and gripped the hilt of Absaloth. "Time is all I have left...." Her grip loosened and Absaloth seemingly vanished. "Time.... And Judgement."

Last edited:
Darth Vader
As the imperial Sith Lord walked in n the massive building, his breathed in and out repeatedly, his universe was destroyed and once again he was someone’s most important body guard, but instead of it being the leader palatine, it was the multiverse most powerful being the pretender, he walked into the room where the pretender was located and he kneed before his master,”Master, it is a great aspiration to see you once again and are in good health, I have carried out the orders you have given me from the last meeting we had and slain the enemies who have resisted us, do you seek me by your side once again master?”
He breathed in and out again.

Saitama

1633535963924.png"You know that sword is pretty noisy, I can't imagine living with such a thing" Saitama spoke nonchalantly. He sat a small distance away from Adrian on the floor, cross-legged with his pinkie finger twisting in his nose - it was clear in his demeanour that he was too relaxed for his own good, especially being so indifferent in a place he didn't know. "It's right though," he continued, "We should meet them, although I don't really care unless they're any strong," he stated as he placed his hand on his knees and stood up, but momentarily losing his balance and wobbling on one foot before stabilizing himself. His outfit isn't much to look at compared to Adrian's rugged, post-apocalyptic outfit. A simple one-piece yellow jumpsuit with a belt, red boots and gloves and a white cape that flowed behind him clumsily, befitting his nature. He looked at Adrian with a small open-mouthed smile, the shape of his head akin to a soft boiled egg. It would be ridiculous to imagine such a childishly dressed bald guy stand amongst the battle-hardened and serious-looking warriors from their broken homes, but it's even more ridiculous to imagine that this guy is anything close to a "hero" that he claims to be.

But that is what everyone will know him as, no matter the origin, dimension, world, whatever it may be, everyone will know him as what he claims to be.
A hero for fun.

Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Leo’s distant stare flickered back to Yuri. “Ask not what made him strong, but what can make us stronger,” he retorted with a sense of certainty. He had a feeling they would need to work toward achieving a higher power and synergy before this villain was slain.

Aya glanced out before turning to fully look at the base they were approaching. “I think this is our stop,” she pointed out before stepping closer to the doors.

Darth Vader
As the imperial Sith Lord walked in n the massive building, his breathed in and out repeatedly, his universe was destroyed and once again he was someone’s most important body guard, but instead of it being the leader palatine, it was the multiverse most powerful being the pretender, he walked into the room where the pretender was located and he kneed before his master,”Master, it is a great aspiration to see you once again and are in good health, I have carried out the orders you have given me from the last meeting we had and slain the enemies who have resisted us, do you seek me by your side once again master?”
He breathed in and out again.

From the darkness, a being was sitting in a chair, the darkness obscured his face, but he had a flowing aura of purple energy highlighting his thin yet jagged figure. Behind him were a set of 8 long and metallic tentacle-like appendages, all ending with gripping claws. They moved around, building and collecting all they could grab. The thing looked at Vader with glowing yellow eyes. “So, you managed to rid of our little problem?”

b81a213da92c89bbd8ec855cbf3b1c9e98151680_hq.gif

Bardock
==============================================================

The Saiyan waited until the trolly stopped before stretching and looking up at the lobby area they landed. It had some sort of tower, buffet table and regular tables. But there were other figures nearby. It depended on what would be his first choice. His scouter was already on the rise as he looked up at the bald hero with yellow cape on. He sure didn’t look like much on the outside, but damn his power level told another story.

He didn’t know if his stomach was pulling him toward the buffet table first or the appealing power level got his attention.

Of course the Saiyan’s stomach rumbled. How embarrassing. Seconds later, the Saiyan already held his hands full of three plates of food and began casually stuffing the food into his mouth. While stuffing, he still looked serious looking up at Saitama.

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 The Blex The Blex

Upon arriving and getting off the trolley, Jormund immediately spotted the food and he headed straight for it with Bardock. Loading up an equally impressive set of filled plates.
"A feast! Now, this is possibly the only wonderful thing I've come to understand about this Ragnarok. Skäl!"
Jormund may not have looked it, but he was strong in his own right. He had continued to grow stronger with each Forsaken he slayed, and gained their power. On top of that, he was a champion of Odin, hand picked by the Allfather himself! And he was pretty much fearless, considering he had already died.

Aya was hesitant to part with the group on the trolley platform, in case their lunch wasn’t top-priority for Pepperjack. Seeing the others rushing and cleaning out the buffet tables, she let out a sigh. “Well, no use putting off a good meal,” she admitted with a shrug. In her own way, she envied people who could eat like a horse and stay in shape.

The MIST agent’s destination was the salad bar, likely untouched by the burly men with monstrous appetites. With the ingredients provided, she put together a balanced salad with light dressing and lean grilled meat. She raised an eyebrow at some of the more exotic cuisine at other tables—items more at home on a literal alien planet—and silently wondered if it was safe for human consumption.

Leo picked up a plate and observed it, comparing it to others. It surprised him that so many plates could be so perfectly identical. “What inhuman craftsman could pull off a feat like this?” he asked himself with enough volume to be faintly audible.

In the end, the king treated himself to a hearty helping of meats, mostly still on the bone. He obscured his mouth with a large hand while feasting; the powerful maw that could tear flesh from an opponent was also difficult to keep closed while chewing. While it was no problem in private, it made him self-conscious around more normal people.

Balalaika hopped off and went her own way. “I’ll be back in my department. You know how to reach me,” she stated before disappearing into a secure area.

Pepperjack himself steps off, with all the others bailing toward the buffet, he figured be better grab a bite to eat as well. Just as he's about to get to the buffet, however, he is approached by two men. Both are rather small, up to an average person's hips. One wore white robes and a large turban. The other wore the same, but blue. Their faces were obscured, the only visible facial features being their eyes.

"I see you gathered more survivors, Pepperjack." The white one said.

"Yup." Pepperjack responded. "The more guys we got, the better chance we got against the Dimension Hopper."

"They seem pretty important." The blue one said. "Heck, If they got sheets, and we didn't, then that says something."

"Shut up, Fugai." The white one said. "Oh! I just remembered." He reaches into his hood, pulling out what looks like a folder, handing it to Pepperjack. "This is the report of the last mission. It's....an improvement."

"Cugai is lying." Fugai said.

Pepperjack rolls his eyes and takes a look inside the folder. Inside he sees the status report of the previous team sent out to find The Pretender. They sent out ten agents, and the results were surprising in this case. The ones that came back are badly injured.

theseguysaredead.jpg
The one's in black and white are dead.
"Damn...." Pepperjack angrily scoffed.

b81a213da92c89bbd8ec855cbf3b1c9e98151680_hq.gif

Bardock
==============================================================

Bardock stopped his feasting for a second to look over at the teammates he'd be working with. The other man, Jormund must of had almost a inhuman appetite just like himself. Interesting. While eating another three plates stacked high, he turned to hear Pepperjack talking to two others.

"Now you made me curious. Who were the others that didn't come back?"

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 DovahBeat DovahBeat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alpha_Vintage_B3_John_Connor_Terminator_Salvation_Shearling_Jacket-800x800.jpg

John Connor

Before leaving off the trolley toward the lobby, most of the members went to eat first thing first. He stopped to eye the crowd and frowned. He nodded and walked toward the buffet with one plate equally meat and salad to balance things out.

He just got curious at the sight of Pepperjack and the other two agents talking about the last agents that barely made it back.

"Who exactly didn't make it back? Anyone I know?"

He'd load up on weapons after he got a answer.

Yuri got off the trolly, and saw the buffet, his eyes wide "Woah, this is awesome!" He said aloud, he ran over with malicious intent, and cartoonish resolve, and started grabbing all the Steaks and such he could get his hands on, and started stuffing it all down his throat, with, again, cartoonish intent

Nova was following behind Yuri slowly, more cautiously "Uhh... guys... slow down a bit...." She worried for her figure mainly, but wanted to eat sooo bad, she was hungrier than she had been in quite some time

From the darkness, a being was sitting in a chair, the darkness obscured his face, but he had a flowing aura of purple energy highlighting his thin yet jagged figure. Behind him were a set of 8 long and metallic tentacle-like appendages, all ending with gripping claws. They moved around, building and collecting all they could grab. The thing looked at Vader with glowing yellow eyes. “So, you managed to rid of our little problem?”
As Vader awaited the pretenders response, he had breathed in and out again,” Yes my lord I have slain the rebellion against you and await further more orders, I have also completed the order you have given me with the rest of your disciples too my lord.” Vader knew of the other disciples he had, though Vader was more powerful than all of them combined and was right below the pretender himself.

Altan Yilmaz
c81587eec12efde4d26bce57512d8aa4.jpg

Altan got off the trolly as well and walked through the lobby, his Cloak of Levitation decided to free roam and flew around the place where the buffet is and around people as well, sometimes teasing or eavesdropping for reasons unknown to Altan, his cloak was sentient after all. He saw the others already eating and went over to get a plate for himself and picked up a few things to eat, he didn't place much as his digestive system is basically mutilated from his great use of otherworldly magicks. His stomach would only accept anything that isn't edible, but he didn't want to be rude so began eating what is but a handful amount of food.

He looked over to the others as they ate, Altan wasn't a team player...well he hasn't been in a team to experience it. He was always alone fighting off the mystical threats that would threaten his reality, going beyond worlds and times, never getting a rest. To say the least, it was kinda weird relaxing and eating for sure, he would always savor his mortal body's hunger with tea. As he is immortal per see, his physical body was not so he really needs time and rests from the prices his body needs to pay for using forbidden and forgotten magic, that's what he gets in meddling with Forbidden Knowledge.

He looked around and saw how relaxed and calmed everyone was, how he longed for a feeling like that. Every magical thing in his universe either wants to kill him or use him for his powers. With a life like that obviously, Altan would develop trust issues and being on high alert all the time.

Breathing out, Altan decided to maybe take this chance to actually relax because he may never get an opportunity like this ever again.

Last edited:
Saitama

View attachment 919813"You know that sword is pretty noisy, I can't imagine living with such a thing" Saitama spoke nonchalantly. He sat a small distance away from Adrian on the floor, cross-legged with his pinkie finger twisting in his nose - it was clear in his demeanour that he was too relaxed for his own good, especially being so indifferent in a place he didn't know. "It's right though," he continued, "We should meet them, although I don't really care unless they're any strong," he stated as he placed his hand on his knees and stood up, but momentarily losing his balance and wobbling on one foot before stabilizing himself. His outfit isn't much to look at compared to Adrian's rugged, post-apocalyptic outfit. A simple one-piece yellow jumpsuit with a belt, red boots and gloves and a white cape that flowed behind him clumsily, befitting his nature. He looked at Adrian with a small open-mouthed smile, the shape of his head akin to a soft boiled egg. It would be ridiculous to imagine such a childishly dressed bald guy stand amongst the battle-hardened and serious-looking warriors from their broken homes, but it's even more ridiculous to imagine that this guy is anything close to a "hero" that he claims to be.

But that is what everyone will know him as, no matter the origin, dimension, world, whatever it may be, everyone will know him as what he claims to be.
A hero for fun.

Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow
Adrian
"Saitama." Adrian's slightly distorted voice crackled out from the in-built microphone of her respirator. She slowly turned to look at the bald Hero for Fun in what can be presumed to be a harsh stare thanks to the goggles but in truth, she was smiling slightly under that respirator. Saitama was a reminder of that Good can come in many forms. That and he reminded her of an old friend of hers.

"Ever the optimist. You know what? I think we should. Pepperjack would bother me more if I stay cooped up in here." She reached into a holster and pulled out her grapple shot. Leaning out the window, she fired an anchor into the slightly pockmarked windowsill.

"I'd say I'll race you but we all know who would win. Seeya around Saitama." With a small salute, she hopped out of the window and slowly lowered herself down with the grapple wire. Once on the ground, she disengaged the anchor and the wire was quickly reeled back into the harness. As she walked towards the group she noticed Pepperjack reading a file. The usual mission report file.

"......." Quietly walking up to him, she reached up and tapped him on the shoulder. "Who did we lose? And how many of them?"

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24

Adrian
"Saitama." Adrian's slightly distorted voice crackled out from the in-built microphone of her respirator. She slowly turned to look at the bald Hero for Fun in what can be presumed to be a harsh stare thanks to the goggles but in truth, she was smiling slightly under that respirator. Saitama was a reminder of that Good can come in many forms. That and he reminded her of an old friend of hers.

"Ever the optimist. You know what? I think we should. Pepperjack would bother me more if I stay cooped up in here." She reached into a holster and pulled out her grapple shot. Leaning out the window, she fired an anchor into the slightly pockmarked windowsill.

"I'd say I'll race you but we all know who would win. Seeya around Saitama." With a small salute, she hopped out of the window and slowly lowered herself down with the grapple wire. Once on the ground, she disengaged the anchor and the wire was quickly reeled back into the harness. As she walked towards the group she noticed Pepperjack reading a file. The usual mission report file.

"......." Quietly walking up to him, she reached up and tapped him on the shoulder. "Who did we lose? And how many of them?"

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24
Pepperjack was silent. He simply showed her the folder.

"Yeah, Pyro, 8, Red Hood, Ruby, and Lucario made it out." Fugai said. "Darn shame. Goofy and Patrick were Pepperjack's poker partners-"

"Quiet!" Cugai scolded.

As Vader awaited the pretenders response, he had breathed in and out again,” Yes my lord I have slain the rebellion against you and await further more orders, I have also completed the order you have given me with the rest of your disciples too my lord.” Vader knew of the other disciples he had, though Vader was more powerful than all of them combined and was right below the pretender himself.
Only known to him and Vader, an incident in the previous battle had rendered the Dimension Hopper almost powerless. The tentacle like appendages continue their work, The Pretender looking at Vader. Who knew he'd be this loyal once the promise of the Sith hand ruling the multiverse was laced on the table. One of his tentacles moves in front of The Pretender, handing him what looks like a purple crystal of some kind.

"It's funny." He speaks "On how they insist on calling me that. Pretender. I've managed to bring an end to nearly twenty realities, and they still mock my power." His appendages begin to glow, a bright purple energy flowing through them. "Even a wounded animal will fight till it's last breath, but them....They know they're scared, and yet they try to hide it."

"I've always found that funny. Though, I suppose that's why I have guys like you. You know how to use your power to get things done." From behind, the tentacles pull out what looks like a statue of Emperor Palpatine. "That meant getting rid of trash, like him." He punches it, reducing the statue to mere sand. Then, he suddenly absorbs the sand, his aura growing brighter. "My power is coming back to me. I know that those.....people....are going to try to send more cannon fodder to get me." The chair he's sitting in begins to float, he pears down at Vader, throwing him the crystal.

"Let them try. I'll show them how helpless and weak they truly are. Gather the others. We're going to send them a message."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back