• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Universe Correction Agency: A Multiversal Crossover RP (Recruitment) CLOSED

P
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

UltraWagonWheel24

Bringing you the story of heroes.
You have awakened in a strange place, a void-like subspace surrounded in floating pink crystals. These crystals house multiple universes, all watched by a bigger crystal called the Genesis. A mysterious man tells you that your universe, your home, and all your friends have been destroyed by a malicious entity called "The Pretender." All hope is not lost, however, for you are given the opportunity to destroy the monster (and others) responsible for all this chaos, and bring back your universe. Can you and a group of heroes take down the evil Dimension Hopper before he spreads his evil throughout the multiverse? Grab an extra pair of pants, and get ready for earth shattering battles, for you are the newest recruit of the UCA! (Universe Correction Agency.)

Rules:
Be respectful. Arguing and quarreling is fine in the RP, but any trashing outside is unacceptable.

No Godmodding. Plain and simple.

No Puppeteering. You control your own characters.

Original, AU, and Fan Characters are allowed.

I will allow just about any character from any fandom. (Save for memes, they might be too OP)

You can have more then one character, but don't overwhelm yourself. (Unlike me, because someone has to be some bad guys.)

Don't let the RP (Or any in that matter) overwhelm your real life. If you got stuff to do IRL then go do it.

I am not asking for professional typing, but I'd appreciate more then one word responses, please.

(Use brackets or other when OOC)

If you want to separate from the RP, please let me know.

Insert site rules here.

Have fun, and go nuts.

Note; Because of School, I may not be super available on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays. (As I've said, you gotta do what you gotta do.)

If you are interested, please leave a message at the bottom, and follow the link to character sheet page right here.

RP page coming soon....

I was just looking for something like this. Fancy that.

Just to let you guys know the sheets are still pending for approval, so the links a bit odd. It’s late where I am, so I’ll get everything fixed up when I return.

Fine by me. I can drop my sheet as soon as that happens.

I might be up for giving this a shot, got a cannon character in mind if OK. Given the lore with the whole crystal thing was thinking of using a FFXIV char "Emet Selch"

Im also interested

Firstly, I love your profile picture because old man bats is best bats.

Secondly, how overpowered IS the extent of the characters we may use from fandoms? I mean I reckon you won't allow 100% full powered shaggy, but what about Saitama or smth?

Firstly, I love your profile picture because old man bats is best bats.

Secondly, how overpowered IS the extent of the characters we may use from fandoms? I mean I reckon you won't allow 100% full powered shaggy, but what about Saitama or smth?
I’m fine with something along the lines of Goku or Superman kind of things. I’m talking more of “One punch and the gotdang multiverse is done for” kind of characters. Saitama is a maybe, depending on how he’s going to play out.

Also, thank you, I like old man bats.

This sounds Awesome! Though in terms of power scaling, how strong are the characters meant to be, cause I got ones ranging from street level to straight Multiversal(Which I assume is too OP)

This sounds Awesome! Though in terms of power scaling, how strong are the characters meant to be, cause I got ones ranging from street level to straight Multiversal(Which I assume is too OP)
They can be street level, or they can be strong enough to smash a mountain. Anything beyond destroying the universe with a flick of a finger may be a tad bit much.

Howdy, I’d be interested in this rp, but wanted to do Darth Vader as my character if that is all right?
That is the most random character choice I've seen yet. The only thing I warn is that most of the others are heroes, so if you're happy with your choice, head to the character sheets and put him in.

That is the most random character choice I've seen yet. The only thing I warn is that most of the others are heroes, so if you're happy with your choice, head to the character sheets and put him in.
Really? I thought it would be common lmao. But yeah I think I’ll be happy with him thanks!

One interesting thing is how certain characters' abilities interact given different universes function on different rules. For example, i forget how Force Ghosts work like if they are ever present and only appear to the person when they want to, or if they teleport in and out. If the Former i could see a few idle comments possible that might entertain Emet.

"Oh well i suppose i might be able to see ghosts, but why would it really concern us how many are following that fellow? as adorable as the young ones are."

One interesting thing is how certain characters' abilities interact given different universes function on different rules. For example, i forget how Force Ghosts work like if they are ever present and only appear to the person when they want to, or if they teleport in and out. If the Former i could see a few idle comments possible that might entertain Emet.

"Oh well i suppose i might be able to see ghosts, but why would it really concern us how many are following that fellow? as adorable as the young ones are."
If we're talking about ghosts, what about people who've died and their souls reborn somewhere else, like in Jormund's case? Lol

Yeah different worlds work differently. In Emets case there is effectively a "Lifestream" of Aether that runs through and connects the various worlds, dead people can linger for a while depending on strength but eventually, get absorbed back into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back