• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Universal Journey

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
In a world where almost everything revolves around space piracy, many people and challengers from different planets attempt to claim the title, “Ruler of the Universe” Where one has conquered most of, if not all the planets and are deemed the most powerful space pirate.

Planets

Planet Fluff
Home to the Juujin
Harsh desert world with a yellow/red sky instead of blue.

Planet Nevernight
Home to the Cyborgs
A world where grass is blue and water is green. It is also never nighttime.

Prison Planet
A world that resembles a sphere of massive chains with a keyhole at the center.

Planet Overgrown
Home to all races
The planet most like Earth. Probably the most normal world in the universe.

Planet Colossus
Home to the Leviathans
Everything here is huge. Everything. Grass is blue and dirt is a darker blue. Water is a bright blue.

Races

Humans - Most of the inhabitants of the Overgrown world are normal humans, and are one of the weakest races in the universe. But even though the average human is as weak as in real life, with enough training, they are able to become Superhumans. Which are normal humans with high levels of physical strength. They can also train to gain incredible abilities. Many humans have developed a variety of martial arts styles to defend themselves with. Additionally humans often wield swords and other weapons to compensate. Humans are also known for their intelligence. There is a rare crystal in the universe that is said to grant one special abilities.

Juujin - Juujin are humanoids with animal features. All Juujin have formidable physical abilities, far superior to normal humans. Some are highly agile and can leap incredible distances, while others are incredibly burly and strong. They also possess considerable stealth capabilities. All Juujin are powerful warriors from birth who retained their strength in old age.

Cyborg - I think you can guess what this is. They are extremely intelligent and more technologically advanced than the other races so their weapons, armor, and equipment is more advanced.

Leviathans - Basically giants so I think you know what this race is too. They're not much different than humans other than size and strength.

Rare crystal mentioned before - A crystal that grants someone supernatural abilities. (If you wish to start with this you have to talk to me first and I'm not going to let everyone start off with it. Also not much detail and background will go into this until later.)

If you are interested and have any questions or suggestions please post them down below. I would really appreciate some feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back