• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Uniting Kingdoms (interest check)

and to answer your question, ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki , And Siren77 Siren77 , yes, there is magic but nothing to OP of course, though that is honestly not set since I wanted to discuss it with all participants at a later date though we just may be able to start, I'll look and see who can possibly fill what roles.

so, I'm going to fill the sous chefs and head chef for asonia so we just need someone to play the middle princess, if anyone here now wants to take any more positions please do so.

sure, there are quite a few, some staff members in Westmore and the middle princess are open, as well as knights from asonia ^_^

Will there any mythical creatures ? Any other races,?

yes, there can be other mythical races and some mythical creatures though I wouldn't expect to see many

━✦━✦━
i'm interested! is the middle princess still open? since i might just take her, i'm not too sure.
━✦━✦━

I'll take an Asonian knight, but if you want I could make a second Westmore knight character if the spot doesn't get filled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back