• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Uniting Kingdoms (interest check)

Limerick.Grimoire

~*~ Lost In A world Ill never understand ~*~
the kingdom of Westmore and the kingdom of Asonia have been at war for some time now but Queen Aloise who was queen of the middle kingdom had a plan, the princess of Asonia would be wed to the prince of Westmore, they are to meet in the middle kingdom on april 19th which is a week away! each of them will bring two maids or butlers along along with a few knights and they will spend the next few days in the middle kingdom, after the two will go back to their kingdoms to prepare to be wed and the princess will move to Westmore with the prince, ending the war!

current positions:

Asonia kingdom:

Eldest Princess:
Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire (me)
middle princess:

youngest princess:
Texangamer Texangamer
maids (4):
BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02
head chef:
Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire
soius chefs(2)
- Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire
- Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire
knights:
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Westmore Kingdom:

Eldest Prince:
The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
Second elder prince (A twin to the eldest but is not interested in the crown):
Siren77 Siren77
middle prince:
jaylen jaylen
youngest prince:
Acethekidd Acethekidd
maids/butlers(4):

chef:

soius chefs (2):

knights:

I won't make the actual threads until more roles are filled and once you have a cs in and everything if you don't post within 3 hours I'm opening back up the position but that is later on xD

Last edited:
Maybe, I mean seeing as you asked for it first the role is all yours. Although what did you have in mind for workin it out?
Maybe we can do something like twins, one being just a few seconds older. ^^ Then they´d have similar age, but we´d still have an "eldest"

Maybe we can do something like twins, one being just a few seconds older. ^^ Then they´d have similar age, but we´d still have an "eldest"
Hmm, maybe I actually like the sound of that! We’ll have to see how it rolls with the moderator of this idea. Buy maybe my character could be one to resent the royal side of himself and instead dedicated his life to fighting in the war as one of the Generals for the Westmore kingdom.

yeah! I like that idea, and yes, this is a revamp, my old account is xxSunnyXx and I decided to do a revamp of this

Hmm, maybe I actually like the sound of that! We’ll have to see how it rolls with the moderator of this idea. Buy maybe my character could be one to resent the royal side of himself and instead dedicated his life to fighting in the war as one of the Generals for the Westmore kingdom.
Would you prefer to be the older or younger twin?

I can be a knight of the Asonian Family. Any magical element? I have in mind of a mage knight character but it is not necessary i can come up something else if no magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back