• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy United Chemical Testing Corporation

CoffeeTea said:
The cat spirit immediately went aggro as soon as Six touched it and by the time he had it in his hand, it bit him , sinking razor sharp teeth into his neck, luckily the cat recoiled at the sound of metal being hit. Not soon after it turned invisible and crawled back to Red.
"You misunderstand Six, these aren't mine, I do not have full control over them. These are simply the embodiment's of peoples feelings and personalities. I like to call them spirits. For example, this one is yours." Red pointed towards the ground at Six's feet. A wolf like animal with a robotic leg and eye stood there, jaw wide open. Of course, the other people in the room couldn't see it. "These spirits tell me things about the people to whom they belong. That's how I knew Kits birthday, or your self improved body. Maybe I'm just delusional and none of what I say is true, ill never know. "
Just saying, I don't think the graphene would actually make a metallic noise, it's made of carbon. You can actually find traces of it pencil lead.

CoffeeTea said:
Oh, I was more referring towards the metal implants your bio said you had. Should I edit it?
It doesn't really matter, but I don't think the cat could of bitten through the practically diamond plates to the metal supports.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back