• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy United Chemical Testing Corporation

"You, Obviously." Red replied to Kit as the kitten spirit crawled back into her hood.

Red then turned towards Six and replied to him as well. "I would be weary if I were you Six, also you too Seven. There are people out there that want us all dead."

(Also, as a note. At the moment, none of you can see the spirits, only Red. It gets confusing otherwise.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kit nodded, "Oh" she said, putting the hood over her ears. She thought Red's Mutation was pretty cool, but it also made him seem insane to normal people. Sadly she was no longer normal people. @coffeete @pbtenchi @Ldybug123

"Yes Alan, Everyone does, in one way or another."

Red hastily turned and faced him.

"Some people have more than one. Your one of those people."

"Who'd be dumb enough to attack the UCTC?" said Six crossing his arms. "It probably would't look good to the higher ups if I'm seen talking to you soldiers. So... Get back to your goddamn cells before I have to take you back!" @CoffeeTea

"Have you forgotten who we are? Six? We are mutations, outcasts. Powerful ones at that. People want us, and if we're not careful, they'll have us." Soon after saying that, Red delivered a heavy yawn and continued strolling to the cafeteria. Just before he left the hallway, Red yelled out. "Once again, Very sorry to you all for the inconvenience I've caused."

(He doesn't actually know he's a mutant, he was brainwashed.) "Me a mutant? Don't pull my leg, or I'll break yours." Six muttered after him. The talk he'd had today he found quite disturbing.

Kit was confused she had physically been a cat for a few hours- a few long hours- and technically she had only been a cat for a year, why is her spirit a full on cat? She put that question aside that question, if Six is on the scientists side; she'd have to hide her animal parts since that's not on her mutation list. She quickly covered her face with the hood and looked down. @pbtenchi @CoffeeTea @Ldybug123

"What did I say soldier? Get back to your cell!" Shouted Six after Alan. "Six, if you attack them without good reason you won't get paid." Said Seven in his head. "Shut... Up... Seven..." Said Six. @Ldybug123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back