• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Unite and Conquer (Fantasy/Political/Conquer RP)

Are You Interested?

• Total voters

viloxii

Vis Per Mare
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Just a little interest check! I finished writing up an RP that I think you guys might enjoy. Please let me know if you are interested. The details are below.

So, the general premise of the RP is that after hundreds of years of being estranged from their homeland. The Moravan's were visited by a traveler pleading for the heir to returned to his/her rightful home continent that his people had been banished from hundreds of years before. A prophecy is stating that it's the only way that peace can be restore to the continent.
So, he/she and the traveler return to the former Moravan continent (Now Altarean) across the sea and gather a group of three more people, and conquer the entire continent allowing it to be shared peacefully amongst the Moravan's and Altarean's

There will be 5 slots (heroes), one of which is taken by me (the traveler).
You can be ANYTHING. But make it make sense, hehe.

Anyways, let me know. I will be posting the RP and it's Extra Pages shortly.

Last edited:
this has potential! will you be posting lore pages regarding the world and people in it, or is this more world building as an entire group?

this has potential! will you be posting lore pages regarding the world and people in it, or is this more world building as an entire group?
It would be more of a world building group, but I wouldn’t be opposed to creating lore if i saw people waiting lol

Hi!!

Insta-wretched right here!

Prefer to be a hero not linked to any royal family. And! Rrrreeeeeeally wanna be a rebellious, free-spirited type.

Hi!!

Insta-wretched right here!

Prefer to be a hero not linked to any royal family. And! Rrrreeeeeeally wanna be a rebellious, free-spirited type.
Absolutely! Just head over to the RP link listed at the top and check out the Characters Page and such :)

So we are plotting out some charrie concepts in the OOC if anyone interested wants to join, then come on in and chat it up there!

K so this is roster so far:

• Traveller & Hero: TAKEN
  • Hero: Reluctant Leader - The Primal Hunter
  • Hero: Protector of Sacred Texts - The Warrior Monk
  • Moravan Heir & Hero: OPEN!
  • Altarean Heir & Hero: OPEN!

I have but one question…are giants allowed?

Ive been trying to find a home for one of my Giant characters but they are few and dar between.

Granted i do have ideas that are not giants and will still be interested in This without being allowed a giant, i just figured id ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back