• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Unique Pokemon RP

RoleplayAllDay

Heya guys! I’m looking for something rather simple today: an unique RP set in the Pokemon World. No stories of young Trainers who want to be Pokemon Masters or catch them all, I want more unique angles. That can be anything from Pokemon firefighters to human nurse to leader of an Evil team, as long as it’s a role that is not often seen within the series.

Some other pointers:

- I’d like to play this RP as GM, which means your character is the star of the show, while I play the world around you (instead of my own character)

- You can be anyone you want, but please don’t be a Canon character. Originals are way more fun imo!

- We can play on here, but I’d much prefer playing on Discord, so if that works for you, please let me know!

So yeah, wether you have an idea ready to go or are just intrigued and want to come up with something together, send me a message! Hope to hear from you soon!

would you be up for pokemon rangers? (like the ones who have their full video game) I have a plot idea that can go to some fun places with the ranger working undercover at the pokemon contest and very much NOT enjoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back