Union of the Six

Kraken Hunt Feast
Crown Princess Alva Patricia Une
"Land ho!" The man in the crow's nest shouted as the misty shores of Oceanius came to view. The mostly intact ship slowly sailed towards the shabby dock and only mostly dry land as the tired and weary crew gave a loud cheer. As the ship finally stopped and was lashed onto the makeshift dock, the crew breathed a collective sigh of relief and some even began a prayer in thanks to Aquarius for protecting them on the hunt. That feeling was most evident in the ship's Captain, Hydraena.

"Oh thank Aquarius we made it.... Not that I had any doubts but that was a little too close. Don't you think so too, Your Highness?" The Selkie Captain jokingly asked Patricia who simply stood stoically by the Captain's side during the whole affair. Unlike herself however, she was smiling and even let out a satisfied chuckle.

"Indeed. Fine Captaining out there. I was right to give you command of my personal flagship, you certainly made it into the best in the whole navy. A true testament on the might of the Principality's Merfolk." Patricia simply said as Captain Hydraena guffawed at such overblown praise. The Captain laid a hand on Patricia's shoulder and gestured to the incoming pair of Hunting Ships. The two schooners had something lashed between them. It appears to be a large rock or tree but the truth was simple. It was a dead Kraken. The largest of the 5 killed during the hunt. It almost dwarfed the ships that towed it but the most interesting feature was the mish-mash of icicles and gore sticking out of the creature's rocklike skin. It looked less like a monster and more of a monster shaped pincushion.

"But all praise should go to you! That final killing blow on that beast was a sight to behold! Truly you are worthy of the moniker of Bloodfrost Maiden! Isn't that right boys!" The Selkie Captain asked
her crew before a positive cheer came as a reply. Patricia merely smiled and waved while locking on her gaze to the lone female figure by the side of the ship. Jace, her daughter. Her mind went back to the fight they had before the hunt. Her daughter's words had left wounds deeper than any blade or weapon ever did to her but she wondered... Is the rift too wide? Or can it be narrowed? The Crown Princess simply sighed and excused herself. Disembarking the ship, she noticed Gwendolin standing nearby, calling out to her at that.

"Hm? Oh there should be a small feast later once they are done... Butchering the catch. Have you had kraken meat before? Its oddly satisfying." Patricia simply answered, her mind clearly elsewhere.

Crumbli Crumbli Nogoodname Nogoodname

Sophia De'Lexington & Deshwitat
Dark Kingdom - Personal room

Hours passed till the sky began to darken, bringing Darkness to the kingdom once again. A long, busy day no longer in session as just about everyone went off to do what needed to be done. Sophia was one of those people, taking a proper warm bath inside her own personal bathroom which had mostly been decorated in red. Red curtains with a black trim were draped around the windows of the room, followed by Red towels which sat on the end of her sink. It was obvious that red was the Demoness's favorite color, mainly because it reminded her of the blood from her enemies and always seemed to bring a smile to her face. However, the rest of her bathroom was not all red. There was white thrown into the mix just to break up the color to make it pleasing for the eyes and less hurtful towards them. To Sophia, she wouldnt have cared if her entire bathroom was red. But she thought about others, rather than entirely herself.

The demoness popped her head out from under the water, her red hair flat against her head and her horns dripping with water as she took in a deep breath and let it out as a happy sigh. She may have been relaxed, but her mind had still been caught up in the meeting from earlier that morning. Prince Hamilton had visited and requested some alliance between Dark and Water kingdoms. Desh made it clear that he was serious about this whole situation entirely. Even had the prince shaking in his boots! The fear from the young prince never went unnoticed by the fire demon. It was another sense to her, like the sixth sense. "Oh what I would have given to see that prince really in fear." her laugh filled the bathroom as she hung her head off the end of her tub. Her laugh dying down as she continued to think. That boy may be even lucky to get an allience with Desh, after all, he isnt so heartless. Though I do wonder what he's thinking... Thoughts roamed her mind.

"Oh well, I'll see the results soon enough." she was the attendant to Desh after all, news was always reported to her first just to make her knowledgable on the situation, if anything, even wary. Regardless, that's how Sophia always was when it came to things that revolved around war and alliances.

The sound of splashing water reached the demon's ears as he entered the room of Sophia De'Lexington. Everytime he came in here, he laughed lightly to himself. The kingdom's colors were black and red but Sophia loved red by itself. He could never fathom as to why.

Regardless, the king silently made his way through the crimson room but he stopped just before entering, knowing full well he wouldn't be able to think properly if he got a good view on what was on the other side, "Sophia. It's Desh. You don't have to get out of the bath, I just wanted a moment is all." The king of darkness leaned against the door frame, his crimson gaze cast to the floor beneath his feet as he tried to fight away the images that were flashing through his head about the woman submerged in water just a few feet away.

Sophia lifted her head at the sound of Desh's voice and turned her head in his general direction to see his back to her as he leaned on her doorframe "I know it's you, Desh. If I hadnt, then there would be something wrong with me." a grin slowly formed on her lips "If you do want a moment... Why dont you join me?" the Demoness teased. All day she had been thinking about what she would do to him tonight, right at this moment, he was in her grasp. If she wanted, she could take him now. But what was the fun in that when she could torture him and make the man wait for what he desired most later on tonight. "I wouldnt mind and you know it~" judging by his tone of voice, it was possible that he did want to speak on more important matters. Sophia rose up from her bath, water dripping down every inch of her body as she stepped out and moved to her sink, taking one of the towels and drying up her body before wrapping it around her frame.

The Demoness took the other towel and wrapped her hair within it just to keep it from dripping water everywhere "What is it that you require of me, my king?" whatever it was, Sophia was all ears. She approached him, but mainly slipped by him and moved to her bed where she took a seat and crossed one leg over the other while patting the spot next to her "Come sit. I promise I dont bite..." the lack of words after that had said otherwise. It was clear that she was still playful and a little hard to resist after all the excitement that happened earlier. Especially since she was the only one with him at the moment.

Deshwitat closed his eyes firmly as just mere scent of the red-haired demoness walking by would be enough to send him into a fit of madness. Not to mention the tone in her sultry voice or goddess forbid, the sight of her bare body. It wasnt until he heard the sound of her bed creak slightly at the application of some kind of weight that Desh opened his eyes and slowly looked over to thing causing his literal black heart to speed up considerably. Beads of water still trailed down her exposed skin and a pair of crimson eyes followed a few before cleared his throat and took a breath to steady himself. He could handle one or the other but both of his lovers playing these little sensual games was going to make him take a dive right off the deep end.

It seemed like Sophia was in a bit of mood still from this morning and she wasn't planning on ceasing her games. The demon king licked his lips slowly before moving to take a seat beside his scarlet-haired woman. His tail wrapped around her hips for two reasons. One, so he wouldn't sit on top of it. Two, so he could get some form of contact with her that wouldn't make him lunge at her. "I came to get your opinion on the morning's events with the prince. I believe its a good idea but... I dont trust the prince's word."

The Demoness watched Desh, smiling as she noticed him clearing his throat. She wanted to say something, but refained from doing so as he licked his lips and finally approached her. Taking his seat next to her and wrapping his tail around her hips, to which she much rather enjoyed. "My opinion on earlier this morning?" she repeated, thinking for a moment before speaking once again "It could be a good idea, but it could also be a bad idea. Luckily you put a boundary to pass before even going and accepting his alliance. Or denying it." he was definitely taking some precautions from what Sophia could tell. " I'm sure if you spoke to his mother personally -as you said you would- and got confirmation, you wouldnt have to worry so much on the Prince's word as you are now."

She lifted her hand, both her thumb and index finger cupping her chin while her other arm rested underneath before adding "I suggest you wait on a choice, Desh. I recieved a letter earlier that contained information on the Lightning Kingdom sending some people over for personal business. From what I could assume, its possible that they're coming for an Alliance as well." but there was other things to be worried about. Such as the Lightning and Water kingdoms being enemies with each other. "I would say lets see what Lightning has to offer first before coming to an exact conclusion. As we both know, Lightning and Water are not exactly friendly with one another." the Demoness dropped her arms into her lap and locked her eyes with his "Is that what you were so worried about?" Sophia took her hand and gently cupped his chin, her thumb gently pressing against his lower lip. "If you want I could wash those worries away~"

That extra bit of information was incredibly valuable and more than enlightening. Desh had more than one potential ally and that was piece he could use to his advantage whenever negotiations came back around with either of these two potential nations. Deshwitat had met both of them in live combat multiple times on the battlefield and knew both The Bloodfrost Queen and The Emperor of Storms to both be terrifying opponents.

The demon king's brow creased in what could be seen as worry and concentration. It was only when a soft hand touched his face that he came to his senses and looked over to the teasing she-devil. A mischievous smirk came to his lips at her offer as his tail pulled Sophia to him and he caught her chin between his fingers and made her look up at him. He ever so gently brushed his lips against hers. His crimson eyes meeting her own ruby colored hues and his gaze told her everything she wanted from her king and more. "Are you offering yourself to me Ms. De' Lexington? It's rare that you seek me out twice in a row."

Sophia was getting every drop of what she wanted. His touch, his smirk, even his lips and that gaze in his eyes made chills run up her spine. His soft kiss causing the Demoness's eyes to shut before he pulled away, her eyes locking with his once again. "I am indeed offering myself to you. I thought I made that quite clear." her tone of voice had definitely been suggesting what she wanted from him "After today's excitement, I really cant help myself. Between your teasing from this morning, along with the toy you tossed to me... I just couldnt get enough." a smirk started to tug at her own lips. "I was tempted to ask you to take me in the dining room earlier today. Of course after everyone had left." her fingers no longer cupped his chin, but rather slowly ran her index finger down towards his neck.

"But I contained myself. Made sure not to say anything vulgar in the Princess's presence and our visitors. I'm sure they wouldnt want to hear the attendant of King asking him for a little bit of fun tonight." the woman tilted her head slightly, her finger continuing to run down and was no longer at his neck but was much rather by his chest. Though, it went from her index finger to her hand flat against his skin. She could do this for a good while before jumping his bones without a second thought. But he was in a very mild safe zone for the time being. Sophia, however, was not going to push If he didnt want this now. She would -and could- wait till later on to waltz into his room and make him want her then and there.

"Hm..." the demon king feigned being deep in thought as her hands explored his neck and chest. Deshwitat could practically see every thought that raced through her mind and there wasn't a single one he didn't like. "You did perform... quite well considering all this tension you've been holding inside yourself." Rather than kiss her, Desh gently bit down on her lower lip and tugged on it lightly, wanting to drive her crazy just as much as she desired to do to him. He released her and planted a series of light kisses on the nape of her neck, relishing in the little movements and noises she made in response. "As a reward, I... suppose I can help you release some of that tension. It only makes sense that I treat my beautiful, loyal, sultry attendant as well as she treats me." He finally gave in a bit and planted a longing kiss upon her lips that contained a chained hunger behind it that could practically be tasted.

"So, I will do just that. But later, my love. As of now, I must attend to my daughter and take a bath myself. Though I suspect whether I agreed or disagreed, you would make your presence known in my bedchambers correct?"

Ruby-colored eyes slowly shut as he bit her lower lip and tugging it, only making Sophia want him more. Damn it was all she could think of as he began to rile her up with kisses and causing little movements as well as noises. As soon as his lips met hers in hunger, she returned this hungered kiss, her hands coming up and cupping his face, ready to take him on this bed. He pulled away which had the Demoness almost begging for more, but refrained from doing so. If he wanted to talk with his daughter, then she would gladly let him and would wait for later on tonight when he's in his chambers as he had just assumed. "You know me too well as of late, Desh. Me getting predictable is not a good sign." her lips met his for another kiss which continued to hold that hunger but she pulled away before things would get too intimate. "Go on, my king. Before I change my mind and chain you to this bed."

"Hm... I think we have yet to play with chains..." he said thoughtfully before giving his lover a sly grin and leaning in for a final kiss. Though it served as a distraction as he snuck a finger into her towel and pulled it free to get a good look at the masterpiece underneath before turning to leave, "Goddess above, how did I get so lucky?" He chuckled before exiting and heading to find his daughter.

Sophia rolled her eyes with a smile upon her face, returning the kiss that she assumed was the last before she no longer felt the towel around her frame. She broke the kiss and looked down, only to laugh and look at Desh as he took a clear good look at her body. "It seems you like what you see." she teased, her eyes tracking him as he got up and moved towards the door and soon was no longer with her "He's in for a surprise later." the red-headed demon got up from her bed and stretched out her limbs before finally putting on some clothing. Tonight was going to be quite the night.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Razha took pride in being the best dancer in the kingdom despite his age. He wasn't even really supposed to be up there dancing with the ladies but there was no way he was about to be left out. The ladies were so damn used to it that they didn't even show a reaction to him joining them. As if they were expecting it. The prince of flame was only outdone by one person when it came to moving his body to a rhythm and that was his mother. Which didn't serve to dishearten him! He was literally a fraction of his mother's age and he was almost equal to her in skill. That spoke volumes of him.

There was a certain dark elf male in the crowd of onlookers that had caught his eye and probably would have caught his interest if he didn't catch the vague hand signal he made. Following his line of sight, they met with his mother's fiery gaze which caused her to give a smile he had not scene on her in a long time. Seems this one not only knew her but had caught her interest quite well. 'Ah... well that's a shame.'

Regardless, the show went on and there were few times that Razha felt as connected to his raw power, his mastery of flame, than when he danced. It was like he himself was a flame that steadily grew into a bonfire which grew to an inferno as the song went on. A fire that did not die as the final pound of the drums resounded throughout the crowd. The cheers were appreciative and he turned to his mother to say something but she was already pushing through the crowd to get to that foreigner. Gods above, she wanted him rather bad. Well.... time for him to get hunting as well.

The prince hopped down from the stage and began thanking the people that offered him praise as he pushed gently through the crowd. It took only moments for Razha to catch a glimpse of one hell of a woman that was clearly a foreigner as well being led around by a local. More than interested in the woman herself, he was rather curious as to what she was doing around here.

And so, the young man did not hesitate.

"Hey there!"

He yelled as he ran up to the strange woman. "You clearly aren't from arounf here." The prince turned to the local who was surely going to know who he was and pressed a finger to his lips before he could give any customary greeting to royalty. No one that didn't already know, needed to know. "You are showing her around, so you continue doing so. Im tagging along because.... well, it's quite easy for me to get around unrestricted. It'll help you show her all the sights without fear."

'Hm... come to think of it... this man looks pretty damn good too. I might have just hit the jackpot tonight.'
Britt-21 Britt-21 @ i forgot wtf ur username is here

Emilia Sven and Sir Gabriel
A collab with KindlyPlagueDoctor KindlyPlagueDoctor

In the brief respite that the knight had taken to watch the meteor shower, a small crowd of challengers had formed, all eager to be the one to take her down after the previous display. Emilia gave a small grin and stepped up from the wall she had been leaning against to look over her challengers with great anticipation. She scanned over the row of heads, some she knew, some were clearly from other kingdoms, but her gaze caught onto one person she had seen around before, a hooded figure near the back, though she recognized his face from random glimpses about the city. A small grin formed in her expression, and she reached out to point towards the boy, choosing him as the one she wanted to fight next.

Gabriel had noticed the woman pointing at him and began to walk towards her "It would be my pleasure" he said, giving a bow and drawing his sword. He scanned her for a moment, she was well armored and armed, which put him at a low point, for he had no armor to speak of, only his sword and training to defend himself, "Well, lets not keep them waiting!" he said in a jovial tone. He pointed his sword at her "You may have the first strike" he wanted to bait her in, learn her movements, he steeled himself.

Emilia gave a curt nod and made her way back inside and into the arena, waiting for her opponent to follow where he would be directed to wait at one entrance to the arena, while Emilia was lead to the other. On the signal, Emilia pushed the door open and entered the arena to a roaring crowd of spectators ready for bloodshed! The mood was contagious, and it wasn't long before the knight felt herself grinning ear to ear in anticipation.

The knight bowed in return, drawing her steel and taking a defensive stance, watching her opponent for a moment. He wore no armor, meaning she just needed to land a few hits at most and he'd be out.. but he also had nothing to weigh himself down.. Emilia made a mental note to be careful and fight safe, at least for now. She began to circle the other knight for a moment, just watching and playing against his anticipation, before suddenly lashing out with an overhead strike! But before the hit would connect the knight feinted and retreated backwards a step to observe her opponents reaction.

Gabriel did not move, he kept his stance and stared at his foe, "I'm no fool" he said with a wink. His stance was open, one hand on his waist and his sword arm pointing down. He was expecting her to follow through with her strike but it was no matter. He began to circle her, moving very slowly and never breaking his line of sight, he then stood still again and did a few fancy tricks with his sword "Impressive, no? maybe i will teach you after i have robbed you of your pride" he said, once again smirking, the fancy tricks however had left him completely open.

Emilia stepped back to watch him, curious at first, but her expression of curiosity turned to one of amusement as she realized that he wasn't taking this seriously, or so he appeared to be. The knight shook her head dismissively, she could spot a trick when she saw one, this man was a strange one.. Slowly her sword dipped downwards, as if she was dropping her guard due to the amusing spectacle, before thrusting it forward with a powerful stab!

Gabriel was hoping she would choose to take a stab at him rather than strike, he stepped to the side and parried the thrust, attempting to knock the blade away from him, despite landing his parry, the thrust was a lot stronger than he expected and only just missed him, cutting the side of his long cloak. This did not stop him however, and he lunged forward after the parry and locked his feet with hers and tried to trip he up, "Trying to get me naked are you?" he laughed.

Emilia glanced downwards in surprise as she saw the foot locked, pulling her off of her balance. Reacting quickly the knight shot a hand upwards to grab for the boys collar, pulling him to the ground with her before throwing her weight to the left in an attempt to roll herself on top. The knight could only grin at the boys teasing, her firey eyes locking with his.

Gabriel looked straight into his foes eyes, just as he hit the ground with a now firey eyed knight on top of him "Well it seems i am at your mercy" he said in an almost theatrical manner, "Truly i have been bested, and by a woman, oh the shame!" he said in the same tone. However he was not done yet, taking his scabbard from his hip he tried to strike the girl across the head with it, in an attempt to get her off him, "Sometimes one must put down his sword to win!"

The knight recoiled as the end of the scabbard struck her, causing her to lose her grip of the knight underneath her. Quickly, she went for her sword and lunged at her opponent with a quick slash to the side!

Gabriel responded by once again knocking the knights blade away from him and tapping her head with his scabbard in mocking gesture "Ah, shame on me for fighting a little girl!". He also went to pick up his sword again and performed more tricks with it, this time leaving his back open to the knight.

Emilia blinked and squinted over at her opponent, who was already quickly becoming the crowd favorite for his antics. She let out a breath and shook her head dismissively, watching the boy for a moment before she struck! But this time she had a plan, the knight feinted an overhead strike, but quickly pulled back. This time though the knight did not retreat fully, instead, she held her arm out in front of her as a brilliant yellow barrier of light formed, acting as a shield. She used this shield to get close, in an attempt to ram her body against his before following up with a quick strike of her blade!

Gabriel was truly caught off this time, still he managed to parry the strike of the knights blade but the same could not be said about the shield as it rammed into his body, throwing him to the ground with a very loud thud "Oho, truly majestic!" he said with an hint of pain in his voice "But....." he trailed of the silence for a short time before swinging his foot around to try and trip his foe over again.

Fool me twice... The thought crossed Emilia's mind as she approached her downed opponent, sword aimed at his throat. She was ready this time, and knew his tricks, so when the boy aimed a kick at her again to strip her of her balance she was prepared. Her boot lifted up, then came down towards the other knights ankle to pin it to the floor, all the while the knight grinned mischievously down at her foe.

Seeing that his ankle was now pinned he darted his eyes up towards hers "I see this kitten has fangs!" he said in a very jovial tone before grabbing the knights foot and, with all his might, pulling it towards him to once again try to bring her to the ground with him "Come down, the dirt is wonderful!"

Standing over her opponent with her blade at his throat, Emilia knew the fight was over, at least that's what everything would lead one to believe. Never would she expect an opponent to not only refuse to surrender, but completely ignore her threat! In a shocking move, the knight once again fell to the ground, landing on her back with a grunt of pain.

And then in an instant, Gabriel sprung back to his feet and placed a foot on the knights chest, pressing down on her to keep her in place, he then held his sword up to the sky "Shows over, my dear" he said, as if he was some jester. He then brought his sword down and stabbed it into the ground next to the knights head "It was a good fight" he said in his same up beat manner before collapsing next to her, for he was actually very tired and simply was unable to fight any longer.

Emilia was in no way ready to give in, and as soon as she felt the foot against her chest she had a plan in mind to turn the tables! But... before she could act on it the knights sword thrust right into the dirt next to her, and her opponent had fallen at her side. She turned over to the boy and blinked, cocking her head to ths side slightly... Had he won..? Was this a draw..? It was anyones guess... she had yet to give in yet, so technically the fight should continue right?

The knight shook her head and began to get up, grabbing her blade and sliding it back into it's scabbard before thrusting a hand down to help her opponent up, offering him a pleasant smile as she panted with exhaustion, finally coming down from the adrenaline of the fight.

Gabriel took her hand and rose to his feet, he looked at her and just as he was about to open his mouth, he looked straight into her eyes and paused for a moment, he shook himself back into reality and leaned in to say, "Thank you, my dear, you know there's a saying where i come from" he once again smirked "Keep an eye on his damn legs" he said and the kicked at her legs again to try and trip her up. He then gave a theatrical bow to the crowd before bounding over fences and climbing over barriers and escaping into the night.

The knight lost her balance, but only for a moment, gripping the boy for stability. She grinned broadly and reached up, delivering a playful blow to his shoulder before giving a polite bow off to the crowd, making her way out of the arena. Emilia watched curiously as the man left just as quickly as he had arrived, giving a shrug of her shoulders... some people...

Valkyrie Captain Arco Swift (On vacation)
Light Kingdom, Starlight Festival
"..... Well that was interesting..." Arco muttered before resuming his attack on the local pastry he got earlier. Sparkbread was it? But he heard someone call it glitterbread of all things... Either way, it tasted alright and was sweet enough to maybe make Jace like it. His 'niece' did enjoy sweet things and maybe it might even appeal to Patty's (Patricia's) tastes seeing as its a bread based food. And if Her Majesty likes anything, its freshly baked bread and the piece he got was still warm. Heck, this whole place has a warmth to it. The joy, the sights and sounds, even the people seemed to be happy all the time. That being said....

"I wonder where did that knight run off to...? He seemed interesting. Could be a Blackscale except he's none of the usual contacts here..." Arco pondered as he finished off his sparkbread while thinking about the group his 'nephew' ran. Sure he was rather disappointed in the boy's choice of careers but he has seen its effects. There were lesser threats from internal sources and Jace faced little discrimination and teasing from her peers compared to Hamilton. Still... He wished there was a way to avoid this all together if possible. Maybe... Had he been by David's side... Heh... Maybe. Either way, it seems the female knight was awaiting her next opponent. Not missing a beat, he vaulted into the arena, his cloak flapping slightly from the motion as the crowd began to mutter among themselves as they wondered who this odd man was.

"Might I have this duel, Shieldmaiden?"

Nogoodname Nogoodname

Buras nearly choked on his own tongue when he turned and saw the prince standing there. And though he might be dense, he understood that the prince did not want to be revealed as such. "Your help is appreciated, sir," he said politely to him once he found his voice. Well now, he had two people he had to protect on this tour. One of them was more important than the other, true, but he'd do his best to protect both. But if he had to...

"I am Buras, this is Atlantia." With that out of the way, he beckoned for the two to follow and once more set off. "The river is sacred to us, it is what gives this land what little life it has. We honor it as often as we can." As he spoke, a faint chanting, more of a hum really, slowly got louder and louder. At one point, people in white robes could be seen marching in the same direction as them, towards the river. It was a much more solemn street than the other ones, considering there were people already beginning to climb out onto the roofs, having begun their ceremonial drinking a bit early.

(( Britt-21 Britt-21 shadowz1995 shadowz1995 ))

The inner turmoil the brewed within the vampiric ninja was clear for anyone to see. It was not as if Ryusuuji did not see the logic that his father was speaking with but to have a member of the emperor's family, much less his son, come forth as something that was arguably no longer Denki was something Raiden could not swallow. If he couldn't swallow his own existence, what in the devil chance did the people have in swallowing his re-ascension to the heir of the throne. It was plain on the ninja's face that he strongly disagreed with the emperor but....

"As you command, my emperor...." he eventually said with a deep bow of his head. Thoughts, repercussions, and doubts ran through Ryusuuji's mind like clockwork and there was literally nothing he could do to quell those growing inhibitions and doubts... no matter. The emperor's orders could not be disobeyed. Not even by his children and everyone knew this.

Raiden could only sit there in stoic silence as he waited for permission to stand up and leave. If this was going to happen, he might as well tell mother and....Ayaka. Though Ryusuuji doubted he would get a very pleasant greeting from the samurai sister.​
Masinori frowned on the inside over his son's reaction. He nodded a bit to him over his words. He could tell his son was not happy with his choices for the future, but this needed to be done. They needed to convince the Dark Kingdom to possibly side with them for this upcoming battle. Masinori motioned to the Dark Kingdom on the map on the table. "I will be sending you and your pod to the dark kingdom right away. You will be representing Raitoningu. After you meet with the Dark King you will try to make peace with him." Masinori stated. Masinori already had a boat ready for the pod waiting to take them to the dark kingdom.

"Since you have arrived before the storm I am hoping you and your pod will leave in moments time." Masinori told Ryusuuji. "You can leave once you are ready."

Meanwhile........

Mizaki and Tsuki were wandering the halls of course slowly making their way to the kitchen. Tsuki slowly shook his head as Mizaki pointed to a door and said, "Wonder what's in here?" Tsuki followed Mizaki into the kitchen, "You know what's in there. When at the capital everyone knows where to find you..." Tsuki and Mizaki both paused when they found the kitchen still working. Not too busy, just a few cooks at work.

"What's going on here?" Tsuki asked. Mizaki shrugged as he moved more into the kitchen. His eyes glued to little treats here or there. He went to reach for one of them only for an old woman to smack his hand with a large wooden spoon. "How many times must I tell you to stay out of here?" She yelled. Mizaki frowned rubbing his hand a bit. They knew this woman and some of the other cooks, but this woman was like a cook ninja when it came to Mizaki.

"This food is for the ninja pod going to the Dark Kingdom... So keep your bloody hands out of it." She warned waving her ladle around at Mizaki. Mizaki bit his lower lip as the food was being packed away in boxes and bags.

He narrowed his eyes a bit as he felt like he was just challenged by Okami himself to somehow get something from those boxes. But before his mind could even throw together a plan Tsuki placed a hand on Mizaki's shoulder. "I think we should get back to see the Emperor." He stated. Mizaki grumbled a bit as he nodded and went to follow Tsuki. Just as the two were leaving Mizaki ducked back into the kitchen quickly reaching out for one of the bean cakes. Grabbing one just before the old woman could swing at him. "Thank you for the treat!" He called out as he rushed out of the kitchen with his stolen goods.

As the two now had to rush away from the kitchen, they could still hear the old woman yelling from down the hall.

They had made it back to the Emperor's war room, and waited outside the doors in hopes to find out why they had been called.

Atlantia Stinger
Fire Kingdom - Near the River

So that's what the dance was about. Not bad, it was still pretty nice, even at the end. "Perhaps we will." she had no doubt that they'd witness more dances along their travels for the night. The pair moved close to the River that Atlantia caught a glance of and noticed there were more tables lined up with a ton of food on every table. "Wow that's a lot of food..how does everyone eat it?" no doubt there would be hungry people absolutely everywhere, but was it possible to even wipe out an entire table and not make too much food? Before she could say something, she heard someone yelling towards their general direction and the female turned to see who was yelling. But she was met by a male who ran up to her and pointed out the obvious: She wasnt from around here. The Mermaid blinked a few times in confusion.

But that was before the new male brought his finger to Buras's lips to shush him. Emerald eyes shifted between the two Am I missing something? she thought to herself. Was Buras affiliated with his young male? Either way, he was also willing to show her around the place. Now Atlantia began to understand what her father said when he said "People are attracted to you, like a moth drawn to a flame." she was woman filled with kindness and always shared that kindness with others. When Buras introduced himself and Atlantia, she gave the young man a soft smile and a nod in greeting before turning to her guide who began to lead the way once again. "So you honor the river? Well...I guess I could see that since we all need water to basically live." especially herself, being a mermaid and water baby.

The faint sounds of chanting had started and slowly drew near till it was loud enough to be passing by. People in white robes started to walk towards the river. "Another Ceremony?" she asked herself as the group walked by. She heard a few laughs along with the chant and suddenly someone dropped a pitcher which (consisted of water) suddenly busted on the floor, causing her to jump slightly and bump into their newest visitor to the pair "S-Sorry!" Atlantia said, only getting just a few drops against her exposed skin of her legs. Luckily it wasnt enough to gain her tail back, but it was enough to worry her in that exact moment. She moved away from Razha and folded her hands in front of her. Her cheeks turning pink from embarrassment

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

Alyn Jacelyne Une
Jace was happy to see land after being away at sea for so long, the Kraken hunt had been exciting as ever, especially tense near the end this year as well! Truly a fun event to watch. But Jace still couldn't shake the thoughts surrounding her little talk with Patricia.. her mother had given in, something Jace had never seen before, and it didn't feel the way she had expected. All the redhead felt within herself was guilt as she disembarked, glancing over to her mother for a brief moment before looking away.

At least maybe she would be able to take her mind off of things later with the feast, another part of the hunt that she enjoyed a great deal. Eating a good meal after a long day as the sailors gave dramatic and heavily exaggerated tales was always a pleasant experience, even with todays... complications. Besides, Jace didn't have much else better to do, the girl had to admit that there was often a lot of downtime in her line of work when new information was sparse. In those times she often had to find other things to do to keep herself busy, mostly exploring the nearby areas of the principality in a project she had started years prior to accurately map out the territory. It was slow work often, but it was something that she enjoyed, so she could deal with the lack of progress.

Jace waited patiently as she wanted for the rest of the ships crew to disembark so they could continue with the festivities, idly lounging around to watch the sailors go about the arduous work of unhooking the Kraken's net and dragging it back onto land so that it could be carried away and properly prepared. A more difficult job then it seemed as the beast was much more heavy than most ships, requiring a great deal of strength to haul back onto land.

Alexandra Mason

Alex had quietly excused herself from the two in their conversation about horses, not really the most social of people, besides she had something a little more important to attend to than catching up with old faces. The wyvern rider had made her way back up towards the barracks, and quickly up to the wyvern stables, reaching into her bad slowly as she snuck right into Vanic's stall. She gave a small smile as she watched over the red wyvern's sleeping face, reaching up to rub the top of his head. "Hey..." she whispered, sitting up against the side of the great beast to lean up against him "wake up" she said, just a bit louder this time. Vanic slowly stirred as a result, his great limbs stretching as his head rolled over to look at her with a weary expression. Almost immediately Alex's mind was flooded the feeling of weariness and images of sleeping creatures though their special link, to which the rider shook her head "Hey... c'mon you'll like this" she said, quickly revealing the small bag in her hands. "Happy birthday!" she chimed out as she pulled the first of the fruits, eliciting a look of surprise from the young wyvern as he eagerly shot forward, jaws clamping down towards it.

A small giggle left Alex's mouth as she was quick to pull away, shaking her head "ah, ah, aah... catch!" she said playfully, tossing the peach up into the air for Vanic to lean up and snap at, devouring the tiny fruit in a single bite. Without wait Alex tossed the second to which Vanic quickly caught and swallowed, glancing down at his rider, eager for more. The rider shook her head dismissively and rubbed her wyverns head, pulling the third from the bag and placing it near him. "Enjoy boy, these things were expensive" she said, slowly stroking the great beasts scales as he enjoyed the treat before leaning up to lap at the girls cheek. Alex pulled away quickly and let out a snort, rubbing her cheek "Aww, you're welcome buddy" she continued, leaning up to wrap her arms around the wyverns neck.

Before long the girl had slowly drifted off into a deep slumber, weary from the long day of patrolling, her head gently laid to rest against Vanic's neck as she nodded off. The wyvern simply wrapped a wing around his rider and drifted off right after, gently nuzzling his head against the girls.

Noblesse Rubdich
552089.png

Noblesse's excitement faded as soon as the prince mentioned that the city was not submerged, but a faint smile reappeared when there was mention if merfolk, and she was content enough with that knowledge. "How wonderful!" The prince continued and brought up the subject of his hippogrif. Her eyes twinkled and she grabbed onto the edges of her seat and leaned forward, her barely developing chest almost touching the rim of the table she sat at, "I would love to!" she wasted no time in responding to his offer of seeing his pet. The dark princess has heard of the beasts and read about them briefly as part of her studies but shes yet to see a real one in person. Her day had suddenly grown even more exciting. When there was an invitation to the kingdom, Noblesse sat back and folded her hands on the table top. She looked up at her father, whom she sat beside and remained quiet. It was not her decision to make. Any royal visiting another land was a large risk, and Noblesse knew her father was just as protective of her and she was of him, if not more. Even if she had said yes he had every right to object and she would have to comply without question. The wise decision was to sit this one out.

Her father broke a small silence that felt like an eternity to Noblesse, "I hope there comes a day where we can journey freely betwixt nations in such a way. Assuming this war doesn't consume us all in its fire."

The little demoness' eyes looked down at her lap. Her father never mentioned war around her too much. To preserve her good spirit and radiant innocence she assumed, he only mentioned what was necessary to teach her lessons or offer advice for the future, in the event she takes over for her father. He did it to keep her in the know, she was a child but it was her kingdom too, knowledge is power. Noblesse jumped a little at her father's touch when he ran his hand along the curve of her head and hair. She looked up at him again and smiled warmly. She couldnt tell if maybe he noticed her sudden change of attitude at the mention of war or if he just felt like admiring her, but she thanked him in thought for the distraction anyway. Business continued between the two negotiators and Noblesse sat quietly, eating her food and joining in and out of the conversation every now and then. Her eyes, and the color they inherited, remained fixed on the food on her plate, a knife in one hand and a fork in the other. She placed the fork down on a section of the small piece of steak she had and used it to hold down while she attempted to cut a smaller piece. The meat was stubborn, Noblesse's eyebrows furrowed as she grew frustrated, and she stuck her tongue out unknowingly as her strength grew stronger to accomplish her goal. The faint sound of sawing and clinking from her utensils on the plate can be heard under the voices of Desh and Prince Hamilton. There was a brief moment of silence that fell between everyone at the table, it was only then did Noblesse notice the noise she was creating. She froze and looked up with her eyes, hands still on the fork and knife. She looked around with wide, guilty eyes and a frown that she stressed on her face. 'Hopefully no one heard that...' she thought.

"What you offer sounds great Prince Hamilton. But I should tell you something about myself."

Her father continued and the little demon princess released a breath of relief she held when she thought she may have been disruptive, and went back to tackling the meat. The tension started to rise as Desh continued and as his voice grew louder so did her cutting. It was a challenge. The archdemon princess in no way would succumb to the unbending ways of her food. She. Will. Prevail.

"How do I KNOW you won't betray us?"

"AH-HA!" She shouted, triumphly holding the little sliver of meat on her fork in the air. Though her voice was still much quieter than her fathers raised voice.

Noblesse dropped her fork and gasped, covering her mouth. To her luck, everyone was mostly fixed on Desh and his anger to really be bothered by her outburst. But she still felt just as guilty. She shrugged into her shoulders, pressing herself into her chair and wanting to disappear. She fought the urge to just melt into shadow and slither away, but that would be rude. Her hand stealthily reached up to her plate, grabbing the fork and putting the cut piece in her mouth, "I got it..." she whispered before chewing and looking down at her lap sheepishly with flustered cheeks.

The sound of heavy wood scrapimg against the hard floor sent little tingles up Noblesse's spine and caused her head to shoot straight up. Her head followed the Prince as he pushed himself from his chair to stand and approached her father and herself. This made the little demoness' antennas go up. Noblesse noticed the guards in the room suddenly grow stiff, their fingers wrapped around the hilts of their swords, and she mentally did the same, her left hand tightly shut in a fist. She kept a close eye as the Prince unsheathed his weapon and knelt before her father. Noblesse blinked at him for a moment, he really was swearing loyalty to Desh, but the little princess couldnt help but wonder, was the Prince a man of his word? Shed like to believe so, and gave him the-benefit-of-the-doubt when her father responded just as weary. Noblesse thought for moment, what would she have done? They need the numbers, and the allies, and should the kingdoms fall into war and ruin, at least the Principality and her own realm could trade goods amongst eachother, keep them from starving or living with out necessary goods. But there was nothing worse than accepting false words, and it was that thought that made Noblesse think she would have made the Prince wait for her answer. Keep him hungry for it, if he truly meant what he said he would wait patiently whether she denied or accepted, and if he gave up well...thats shows where his loyalty stands. However, alliances were needed now, the sooner the better, before its too late. The silver haired girl sighed with relief as Desh returned to his sea, not accepting the alliance at this time, and instructed Prince Hamilton to enjoy his stay. She forced the heavy thought out of her mind with a smile and nodded in agreement with her father, seems they share the same point of view. "Well, Princess. Seeing as your Father has given me time. Would you be interested in riding a hippogriff?"

Noblesse's face lit up with a large grin, "Ride one?!" she exclaimed looking to Desh then back to the Prince and collecting her self with a small 'ahem' to clear her throat before continuing to speak, "I would be honored to," she bowed with her head, her hands on her lap giving her a prim and proper posture.

"From what I understand, hippogriffs favor apples, princess," Pia spoke up. Noblesse turned her head quickly to spot Pia at the table, her hair moving with the swift motion of her head. Her warm smile matched her father's almost exactly, she had almost forgotten Pia had joined them. The tension and words exchanged between Desh and the Prince made her forget their were others in the room. Noblesse took a brief look around the room to see whome else she hadnt noticed, until her eyes landed on Ashanti with them and her smile grew bigger. Noblesse's attention returned to Pia, "Apples?" she asked, her voice sounding indifferent. Her eyes shifted from Cassiopeia to Sophia beside her. The young demon heiress was grateful to have those women in her life, along with Ashanti. Pia and Sophia did well to play the role of mother/older sister to Noblesse as she grew, and Ashanti was like the fun Uncle/ best friend she could get into all sorts of mischeif with, and she was happy to have all of them in her life as well as her father's. The thought of her own mother caused her to lie awake in her bed sometimes, wondering what she looked like, what she sounded like. And everytime her mind became lost in those thoughts, she always created some being in her head that was a combination of the three other women in her life. Pia's motherly sense of nuturing and growth, Sophia's beauty and unwavering strength, and Ashanti's knack for adventure and independence. Then she would remember that that being does indeed exist, in the form of not one woman but three! But more importantly, was that her father had these women to cherish as well and Noblesse cared about his happiness the most. These thoughts would comfort and coax her to sleep.

Noblesse scrunched her nose, "Do they only eat plants then?" her red eyes stopped at Pia, "I suppose walking it through your garden would be a bad idea," she giggled before looking at the Prince, "Ill be sure to bring some apples from the pantry to offer your friend~!"

----Le Time Skip----

Night had fallen to claim the end of this long and eventful day. The Prince had left the castle and all was quiet once again. Noblesse wasnt a huge fan of silence but sometimes it was a necessary cure for a noisy mind. Several thoughts swirled in the cauldron of her mind, the Prince and his hippogriff, whom which she was hesitant to approach but quickly fell in love, the still baffling thought that the creatures enjoy apples, and the thought of a war that her father seemed so sure was going to take place. Steam had filled the chamber she chose to rest in, the wisps of water in the air danced from the surface of the large basin of hot water to the ceiling of the room, slowly disappearing along its journey. The handmaids and other servants of the castle had drawn her bath in a large pool that was set into the floor of the bathroom. It took the shape of a square, about twenty-four feet by twenty-four feet, with hot, milky water. In the pool was a ledge of sitting, a ledge where the little demon daughter had placed herself to settle. The water covered up to her prominent collar bones, and her long, waist length hair floated around her on the surface. Sensitive, feathered wings were shut close to her body, not yet used to the temperature of the water, as she laid back and rested her neck on the edge of the pool behind her, gazing up at the ceiling above, and watching those wisps of steam evaporate. All she could think about was this mention of war. Many princess would just sit and do nothing, praying to their Gods their family would survive a sacking or that they would be victorious in a war. But not Noblesse. Sitting around nervously was what those useless princesses did and Noblesse was no princess. Thats not how she saw herself, anyway. Eyebrows furrowed in determination and she sat up with a sigh. Her body slouched and sunk further, until the water line reached just above her mouth, 'I will not stand idley and hope for success... I will help in ensuring it.' she thought, blowing out bubbles with the air in her mouth.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Britt-21 Britt-21 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow slim slim

Last edited:
Razha was enjoying the leisurely little tour of his kingdom with two attractive companions quite alot. He tried to put himself in the mentality of someone who was visiting Ignium for the first and he couldn't help but find it all hilarious. The people from the land seemed like they had absolutely no sense of self-control. People dancing here, hitting others over there, running on rooftops, singing, drinking, fighting, and of course, the moans from several houses that was being drowned about by the festivities.

Of course, this little attempted view from the outside was quickly cut off as the tiny squeak from the foreign woman shook him from his thinking. She bumped into him and his arms reflexively caught her in surprise but Razha wasnt one to let that go without a teasing comment, " I know we are both good looking people Miss but I wasn't expecting you to jump at me!" It was obviously said in good fun. Evident by when the mermaid pulled away, he didn't hold her back in anyway. He merely laughed at the blush that quickly engulfed her soft features and waved his hand dismissively, "I'm joking Miss.... Mostly. I meant the attractive part."

Razha then turned to the guard of his nation and gave him a wink before continuing onwards. They eventually crossed near the river where that specific ceremony was underway. The prince was never one for all the religious aspects simply because they were boring but it didn't mean he didn't know about them. He casually began humming along to the rhythmic prayer while keeping his eyes wandering about the partying city.

Britt-21 Britt-21 Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

(Nothing much I can do here sadly)

The king of darkness really needed to bathe the day off of his body. Not because Deshwitat smelled foul or because he was dirty. No, it was because of two other reasons. The first being the unexpected stress of the day. Today was supposed to be a free day with nothing on his plate in terms of kingly duties. He was supposed to have taken a stroll with his daughter through the kingdom, mingled with his subjects, visit his pegasi, and perhaps help somebody with build their home. Not everyone had a sturdy house they could live in with complete comfort though his people seemed content that they even HAD a place to call home. Maybe the king could have even shared a few drinks at a tavern with some of his soldiers. Instead, he got a rebellion, a sudden visit from foreign royalty, said foreign royalty lying to him to get an alliance, and Desh upsetting his only blood in this world more than once today... which was probably the worst of all.

Then there was..... a whole different kind of stress. The demons whose names are Cassiopeia and Sophia.... Goddess help him....

The Dark Lord needed this bath to not only wash off the questionable tension they both equally made him feel but to also wash of their scents on his body. He was acutely aware of the pink demoness's floral scent and the red haired one's bathing oils. Both scents brought memories, old and new, to the forefront of his mind and to put it simply, he needed to relax. As previously stated, he could handle one and still maintain composure but both in one night? There was no chance in hell that he was going to be able to keep his body from doing what instinct was demanding him to do.

The king sighed heavily and irritably began to take off his formal clothing piece by piece. If anybody looked at Desh's closest individuals, almost all of them seemed to share a distaste for formal wear. Cassiopeia hated clothing in general, Sophia wore rather revealing dresses (not that he minded either), Desh himself loved to move around shirtless and shoeless, good luck getting Ashanti into a dress, and even his own daughter despised traditional, poofy princess garments. One of her favorite "dresses" looked like chain mail or dragon scale armor and she thought it was the prettiest thing ever. The king could not resist a light laugh as he remembered the first time she its design. Rarely did Noblesse ever ask her dad to buy her something but that was one of those times and it was a precious memory. It made him feel like he truly was a real father doting on his beloved daughter. Noblesse was innocent and mischivious, like any child her age. Especially a demon child but she was also vastly more mature and composed than any other child he had ever seen. The amount of times Desh had scolded the girl, spoiled her, or did anything particularly father-like altogether could be counted on one hand.... at least, in Desh's mind.

While this was an incredibly good thing, it also made him feel like his child grew up before he even had a chance to appreciate her growth....

Did every father feel this way?

The archdemon stepped into the bathroom and simultaneously released most of the layers of control he had. Wings, horns, claws and sharp teeth came into view in their full magnitude. The naked man stretched up to the sky with a low groan, the tense muscles in his body starting to relax a bit as his massive wings were spread to their maximum length. He let out a sigh of relief and opened his red eyes to see the the head of child poking out of the water.

Desh's servants hadnt let him know that Noblesse was already in the bath so this was a pleasant surprise. "Sweetheart, I didn't know you were in the bath as well." He said with a loving smile. The girl's father slowly stepped into the bath water and submerged himself up to his shoulders. The relief the hot water brought nearly caused the king to pass out right then and there.

"Did you like playing with the hippogriffs, Noblesse?"

Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat

Mentioned: (all the bitches) Britt-21 Britt-21 slim slim Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Emilia Sven VS Arco Swift!
Collab With Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow
Emilia stood there for a moment, pondering the strange boy, he lived somewhere around here that much she knew, but she couldn't really place much else about him. Strange.. And he was a good fighter too! Even when he was clearly playing around he definitely proved his worth. Which begged the question.. where'd he learn how to fight? He was roughly her age so maybe he was a soldier.. but that didn't seem right... The knight was pulled from her thoughts when another challenger approached in a very dramatic entrance, this time her challenger seemed to take the form of a much older man, clearly not native to Elysium. The knight simply responded with a curt nod and drew her steel once again, taking a defensive stance as she awaited this new strangers first move.

The beginning of a fight was always the part that intrigued her the most, so many different angles and advances to make and absolutely no way to know what your opponent will try and use. It was like a game of chess, both players sitting down at a fresh board reach to worm their way into the enemies defenses, as well as their opponents mind...

"Hm... Straight to the point? Alright then..." Arco muttered, tossing open his traveling cloak and grasping the cloth wrapped handles of his twin sabers. Well... Sabers in the loosest sense of the word. His swords resembled claws or talons of a bird of prey. The metal seemed rough as was the construction of the whole thing. Yet there was a certain elegence to its constuction, the weight seemed light given by the way he was twirling them in his hands as he stared at his opponant.

"Normally... I would ask my opponant for their name... But seeing as you are mute, I'll simply state mine. They call me Arco... And I hail from the unforgiving shores of Oceanius. On my honor as a knight, let us engage in a noble and fair duel." Arco declared in a soft voice, one of his swords pointed at Emilia.

With a nod of her head, and then a quick bow the knight steeled herself for the duel, she drew in a breath and then exhaled slow to clear her mind. Emilia took a defensive stance, sword held forward at her opponent, knees bent and ready to spring into action at a moments notice. Carefully she watched the man Arco, studying him with dilligent eyes as she awaited the first strike.

"Very well... Prepare yourself, Knight." Arco declared, his grip on his twinswords tightening before he pounced forward. His feet pushing him off the ground and his right sword held in reverse before executing a spinning pirouette. His swords hummed slightly as they sliced through the air, aiming to overwhelm Emilia's defenses as well testing its limits. He had to be careful, battles on the ground are different than those in the air.

Emilia watched the mans hands and in a split decision decided not only to take the blow, but to step right into it's path. She lunged forward and raised a hand off of her blade to create a barrier of light in the path of the first attack. Then, in hopes of taking advantage of the opening she had created the knight took her blades in both hands once again, following through in her movement with an overhead chop!

Arco's eyes widened in surprise at the magic barrier that the girl erected in responce to his attack. Using the recoil from the strike, he disenganged, barely dodging the overhead chop the female knight used after that surprise block. Still, an overhead chop left their sides open but he didn't do that. Letting the chop slice past, he used his cloak to distract Emilia while following that motion with a slice to Emilia's left.

Reflexively Emilia raised a hand to cast another barrier in the direction of the cape, but was forced to react quickly as the attack came from another direction entirely. She gripped her blade and raised it to block the attack, letting out a dull ringing as steel clashed against steel. Not wanting to give tempo to her opponent Emilia lunged at her opponent, throwing her shoulder to him in an attempt to knock him back.

"Solid defense, Knight. However..." Arco recovered from the block with surprising agility, using light toe hops to keep himself mobile. Keeping his blades close, he decided to use Emilia's elbow shove as a launching platform, rolling around her back to quickly end up behind Emilia.

"Its good to sometimes anticipate your opponant's moves instead of reacting..." Arco spun on the spot before throwing a kick towards Emilia's back.

The knight fell forward, hitting the ground with a grunt. She was just able to catch herself, rolling to her feet quickly to defend herself against a follow up attack. The man was much more agile than he seemed...

She held her ground defensively, giving him another chance to strike in exchange for a better position.

"That being said... A static location is probably the worse place to defend yourself. It makes one predictable." Arco said, gesturing upwards with his sword, a steady trickle of water started to leech out from the gaps in Emilia's armour. Arco's face remained stoic as he focused. "You exerted yourself until this much sweat was produced... So forgive me, Knight."

With a swift swing of his sword, the water formed into a small ball which was then sent flying toward's Emilia's face. As this was happening, Arco charged forward, his swords primed for an attack from two directions.

Emilia blinked as she watched the man cast, looking herself over with a confused expression. She raised a hand to watch the liquid slowly lift from the inside. Her gaze shifted upwards to watch as every little droplet formed into a ball above her...

Her eyes grew wide as it fell down towards her, and she ducked down to avoid it. Looking up she saw her opponent was already charging in... Thinking quickly she raised both hands to create a larger barrier, this time a five foot by five foot square which formed between the two of them. She dashed up towards it, touching the barrier with a hand to push it forward as she charged to meet Arco head on!

"You are still reacting, Lady Knight! Anticipate!" Arco shouted, flicking back with his sword. The water ball that Emilia dodged changed course to splash against her back. Upon seeing the barrier get erected, Arco changed tactics once more. As they approached each other, Arco leapt off the ground and used the barrier as a stepping stone. Wall hopping off of it to the left before rolling back onto his feet.

The knight released her barrier, letting it vanish. This time she chased Arco down to sieze the initiative. With another wave of her hand she created yet another large wall of light, but this time it formed right at Arco's back giving him nowhere to run to as Emilia charged in with a horizontal cleave.

Arco backpedaled before suddenly finding himself backed to a literal wall. A smile spread on his face as he readied his swords to parry Emilia's horizontal cleave. Their swords once again clashed.

"Very good, Knight! Anticipate your foes instead of always reacting!" Arco praised before smirking. "But sometimes... Its good to react when there isn't time to plan..."

With a quick movement, his swords were used to pin Emilia's in place like a pair of insect pincers from hell. With a small grunt of effort, he fell back before planting his feet on Emilia's torso and flipping over onto the Knight's very own Light barrier.

Before Emilia knew it she found her own blade being wrenched right from her grip, twirling through the air before burying itself deep into the earth a few feet away. She stumbled back from the kick, but not much before she continued her charge in hopes of catching him out!

The barrier of light dissappaited and the knight was right upon her opponent aiming a gauntlet right for his chest!

"A feisty one you are, Knight! You remind me of my niece!" Arco praised, chuckling soflty at the attempted punch. Being a fellow knight, he tossed his swords aside and.... Raised his arms to indicate his surrender.

Emilia's eyes went wide as she noticed her opponent dropping his guard to surrender, and quickly stopped in her tracks to give him a quizzical look. He definitely could have won.. she knew that, but here he was giving in. Panting softly, Emilia gave a bow towards Arco and went to retrieve her weapon, burying it back into it's sheath as the two exited the arena. The knight found her chalkboard and quickly began to write, turning the board so Arco could see "That was fun, thank you for the duel!"

"Ahahahaha. Truly this was a fun duel. I thank you, Knight." Arco said as he sheathed his own twinswords and bowed. The girl before him was truly reminding him of his niece more and more. He figured that he might as well thank her propery. He reached forward and gave the Knight a pat on the head.

The knight blinked and gave Arco a curious glance, tilting her head to the side slightly, the folk from Oceanius definitely had a strange culture...

She was quick to mark down her next message onto her chalkboard and turn it up to him again "Very difficult to find a fight so entertaining!" the board read, paired with a beaming smile from the young knight.

"I am glad to have entertained you so. Farewell young Knight. May we meet again." Arco said with a soft smile as he walked away, pulling the hood of his cloak up before vanishing into the crowd. It seems this holiday was a meaningful one.

Emilia could only smile and watch on as her opponent left the arena, glancing around as it seemed that most people were filing out as the night dragged on. The combatants scores were tallied and ranks were assigned among the contenders, Emilia herself scoring 28th in the rankings! an improvement since last years! Maybe with more practice she would see herself in the top 10.. Definitely a goal to strive for, lumin willing...

Buras turned sharply at the sound of shattering porcelain, his eyes searching for whoever had thrown it. Finding the person, a rather small beastkin child who was now brushing furiously, Buras shrugged and looked back at his two wards. He did not like what he saw, and had half a mind to shove the prince under his arm to keep him out of trouble. But it didn't seem to be going in that direction, so he settled for a grunt and turned back around.

"We like to get them all done and out of the way." He said to Atlantia, explaining why there were so many ceremonies going on. "It's a pretty simple one. Some chanting, carry around a candle or some water, go up to the river and pour it in. We're giving back some of the water we do not need. If a school of Fins show up, which they will, they will be fed and taken care of. Parasites removed, wounds tended to, the like. The ceremony is to simply say "thank you" to the river."

He walked and talked, moving to be a barrier between the two as he did so. He didn't want to deal with any trouble the prince wanted to get up to with his guest. Not while he was off duty. And as they got closer to the river, more and more people were wearing the white robes. "Once this is all over, I will show you to the tables." He led them here because he and his family have attended this ceremony since he was a child, making it a family tradition as far as he was concerned. And he was not one to break tradition.
(( Britt-21 Britt-21 shadowz1995 shadowz1995 ))

Lady Gwendolyn Arwoll
Misty Hollow, Principality of Oceanius.
Direct: Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Gwen shakes her head at the crown princess, "No, your royal highness. I haven't." It wasn't hard to see that her mind was elsewhere. She turns to her guard once again and nods, reefing her head to the side. The two begin to lead the way back to the large inn they'd been staying at the night before. She wasn't entirely sure if that's where she was meant to be going but it made sense they'd need to return. And even if they didn't, she was fairly sure she'd left a few candles behind that had yet to be collected.

She walks along the muddied ground, peering out at the waters and the fishermen struggling to handle the deceased kracken. It was a fairly grotesque creature. The large icy barbs jutting from its form didn't aid its appearance. She furrows her brows thinking about the magic of the crown princess. She didn't like to think of her in a wartime vision, more of a romanticised public speaker.
"It's bound to be a royal feast. Note the play on words." Her guard leans over, nudging her side. He could see the seriousness about her and it didn't strike him as right. She was more joyous than this.
"I sure hope so." She says, still staring at the mutilated corpse. It was hard for her to think of it as a food while it still rippled its way through the water in a freshly killed shape. It wasn't like a cow, or a chicken, it was too foreign for her to feel it was proper food before it was fully prepared.

Lilya Carmenor
City of Alisette, Elysium the kingdom of light.
Direct/Collab: KindlyPlagueDoctor KindlyPlagueDoctor

Caelius wasn't too fond of being hushed by the nurse but he did realise that she would probably be asleep as he didn't know how long the nurse was looking for him, either way, he still wanted to see her. He hoped he wasn't in trouble but he reassured himself that he had done nothing wrong. He was always slightly worried every time he talked to Lilya, she didn't seem alright a lot of the time, he quietly asked the nurse "Where's Lilya?"

"She's up in her room, dear. You're returning awfully late though and it's best you keep it down." Nurse Fiore continues to lead the way, walking through the palace's immaculate interior. From the main doors they stick to the edges of the room until finding a flight of stairs. She pauses to make sure Caelius was close behind before returning back to her path upstairs. A few turns and another flight of stairs later, they reached the chambers of the princess. The door was closed, the guards of the hall were staring out the window, and the nurse seemed hesitant to call for her.

Caelius just looked onward at the door to his sisters chambers. He, much to the nurse's displeasure, walked on ahead towards the door and asked "Sister, are you awake?" in a somewhat hushed tone. His voice echoed slightly throughout the hall, he then turned to see if the nurse was still behind him and gave a shrug, he walked towards the guards, his feet making little patting noises as he walked "Excuse me, sir, is my sister awake?" he said in a polite manner to the guard on duty, waiting for something to break the pseudo silence.

The guardsmen turn around from watching the shower and shrug. "Sorry, my prince. I'm afraid I don't know." The second guard follows with, "Same, my prince." They begin to make their way towards the princess' chambers, pressing on the door. It slowly opens and paints a very warm and inviting scene. A low orange glow covers the everything within the chambers. A wooden screen breaks the orange light's touch, separating the indoors from the balcony. Out on the balcony was a proper figured silhouette sat on a wooden chair. "After you, my prince."

Caelius examined his sisters room, it was always so nice and tidy, not like his chambers, that looked really rather unkempt and he knew that it was a nightmare for the servants to clean. He began to make his way to the balcony, attempting to make as little noise as possible and avoid knocking anything over, something he had a tendency to do when trying to be quiet or not move around as quickly as he normally did. Caelius eventually made it to the wooden screen and leans to it and ask "Sister, you asked for me?"

Lilya was clearly asleep from the screen. She sat in her seat unmoving with her lips parted ever slightly. A small amount of saliva had found its way past her lips. She shifts in her seat as he whispers to her, rubbing the saliva onto her arm and going side on to the chair. Nurse Fiore places a hand on Caelius' shoulder and whispers to the princess with him. "Your grace, I have Caelius safe and sound." They wait a moment, nothing happening. Nurse Fiore looks down at the prince and sighs. "I'm sorry little prince. She must've pa-"
"Have you found him?" Lilya begins to move once again, her eyes still closed and her voice no louder than a murmur. It was clear to the nurse that the princess was half asleep and barely awaking. She pushes past the prince and begins to stroke her head. "I have your brother, your grace. You need to head to bed."

Caelius gives a pout of annoyance "But she wanted to see me, didn't she?" he said, titling his head in confusion, he let out a sigh and walked over to his sister "Good night, sis" he said softly as he gave her a small hug. He turned to the nurse "Do I have time to go back to my friends?" He said, looking up at the nurse. He knew it was late and if his sister was sleeping then he would most likely have to go to bed as well but he really wanted to be with his friends, he thought noble children were weird and he wasn't even tired yet. He was still wondering why his sister wanted the nurse to find him, but it was probably just to make sure he was safe.

"I don't think you can, little prince. You ought to be sound asleep by now." Lilya slowly pulls herself from the arm chair, draping a hand along its edge as she walks. She was a little off balance and her eyes were barely open as she looked around the ground of the balcony. "Both you and your sister best get plenty of rest." Nurse Fiore trails off at the end, looking over to Lilya.
The princess walks past the two of them, placing a hand on Caelius' head and gently scruffing it. She takes another step before stopping, and lowering herself to match his eyes. She looked exhausted. Her eyes were puffy and seemed a little bloodshot. She leans closer to him to place a kiss on his forehead, and slides her arms around him. "You need to sleep. You still have classes tomorrow."
"Aye, that he does. Come along, little prince. Off to bed with you."

"B-but.." Caelius wanted to protest but he didn't want to bother his sister "Okay, sis, I'll go to bed" he said disappointingly. He didn't like going to classes, he thought they were incredibly boring and he often drifted off during them, but it made his sister happy when he went to them, so it was a price he was willing to pay. He giggled when Lilya scruffed his hair. He began to walk off with the nurse and just as they left the room Caelius turned and said "Love you, sis."
Lilya raises her right hand, eyes fully closing shut for a moment as she smiles. She turns it side to side in a wave to her younger brother. "Until the morrow." It wasn't abnormal of her to refuse to say she loved someone, but she often showed it in physical aspects. Cuddling her younger brother and patting him on the head were her trademarks. The door begins to close and she makes her way to the bed, kicking off her slippers and sliding awkwardly underneath the sheets.

He wondered what his friends were doing but that didn't matter now. He followed the nurse closely and within a few minutes he was at his chambers. She opens the door for him with a big smile on her face. Within a few minutes and very little complaining, Caelius was in his sleeping gown and lying upon his oversized bed. "Um..nurse, could you tuck me in?" He asked, his face going a little red, he didn't like asking to be tucked in, it made him feel, small or baby like, but he would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it, after all he was still a child.
Nurse Fiore paused beside his bed, placing herself down upon the feathered mattress. "Is that something Nurse Aria does for you, little prince?"Caelius paused "Sometimes.." he said, his face growing ever more red as he sunk deeper into his blanket. She laughs and places a hand on the blankets, trying to smooth them out. "Well I'll try. What does she do for you that you like, my prince?". Caelius looked at the nurse "Uhh...tucks me in a-and ruffles my hair a bit" he said in a slightly embarrassed voice as he moved a bit in his bed. The nurse rises to her feet and nods. "I think I can handle that one." She grabs the edge of the blankets and whips them into the air, gently lowering them back down on top of him in a neater way than they had been before. She proceeds to grab the bottom of the blankets and fold them over. Once she smooths the blankets out she moves her way up make exaggerated actions to show she was being thorough with tucking him in. She makes her way all the way up to his neck and runs her fingers through his hair. She gently presses her nails into his scalp and begins to rub back and forth. "Something like this, little prince?"

Caelius let out a small "Hmmm" of enjoyment. "Thank you, nurse," he said as his voice became softer and his eyes began to flutter close. The nurse continues to scratch his scalp, making quiet shushing sounds to sooth him off to sleep. She wasn't unfamiliar with the process. When the princess was young, she couldn't fall asleep without having her back scratched. She chuckles softly to herself mumbling, "Must come from their parents."
Once the prince was asleep she rises from the bed and makes her way towards the door. She looks over her shoulder just to make sure he wasn't faking and once she felt confident, she takes her leave. "Good night, little prince."

((I've been sitting on these for like... two/three days now but my other collab is slow so I'm just gonna post these now and post again soonish.))

Last edited:
Atlantia Stinger
Fire Kingdom - Near the River

Atlantia's cheeks went from pink to red as she heard Razha's comment. Of course he would say something like that, he was a male and she literally just hopped into him on accident. Her attention was turned to Buras as he began to speak about the ceremonies. Slowly she nodded her head "Oh, that's interesting indeed. At least everyone is having fun while doing it, right?" he began to move closer to the river, the closer he went, the more white robes she was seeing. "The tables? Okay..." even though the mermaid was a bit lost, that didnt stop her from listening and trying to pay attention to her guide. As they got to the edge where the river cut through, she smiled softly "Wow... This is beautiful." her emerald green eyes seemed to sparkle just looking at the water, hearing people pour water back into the river and causing a loud splash to be heard from time to time "For a place such as the Fire Kingdom, it has such a beautiful river running through it."

The red-haired woman looked between the two men with a soft smile "I wonder what the Royals of the Fire Kingdom think about it." yet, little did she know, she was standing right next to the Fire Prince himself. "I mean, I know that everyone here appreciates the river and things like that. But I mean, if they genuinely like it...Such as myself for example. I loved the water since I was a baby." it was tempting just to jump in the water now. Just to get a feel of that cool water against her skin. "And I still do." especially since water gave life to almost everything. "Sorry, I'm talking too much, arent I?" she usually tried to be the listener, rather than the talker. Mainly because Atlantia knew that she wouldnt shush up and would be a chatter box. Perhaps I should let Buras do all the talking. I think I'll just slow us down if I put any input in. Lifting her gaze to the sky, she noticed just how clear the it had been -along with its occasional dark clouds passing by- and how bright and large the moon actually was. Back at home, the moon didnt seem as large as it did here, but maybe it was just the open sky that complimented the moon so well to make it seem larger.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

Five weeks have passed since the first skirmish broke out. Under questionable pretenses, the Kingdom of Earth launched a preemptive strike upon the nation of darkness. This surprise assault worked out in favor of The Glades and they were able to push the outer borders of Tenebris further in. Considering the fact they were ill-prepared for a sudden attack, the small outposts that were stationed there quickly fell to Earth Kingdom forces. There were no casualties on either side as spatterings of border guards were very few in number and quickly fled as soon as they noticed the situation, immediately reporting the news to the King of Shadows, Deshwitat L. Rubdich.

It was no secret that Xerxes Greenblood held much ill will towards Tenebris but this sudden attack was uncharacteristically bold for the rather meek elf. Desh expected Elysium to be the first ones to attack and as such, had most of his attention upon them. The Dark Kingdom now had Earth Kingdom forces on their land and while the fighting was contained to small skirmishes between groups here and there, there was no questioning the fact that war had come earlier than anyone could have hoped for.

Many things were running through the mind of the King. The Archdemon had immediately gone to the forefront of his territory as soon as news reached him to lead the war effort against the Earth Invaders but, as expected, it was hard to push out a people that were in tune with the earth itself. At the same time, they were far away from home and were fighting an uphill battle against an enemy that did not weaken on foreign territory. The Dark King had an ironclad rule and that was to not directly intervene with the battles that took place unless another being of similar power to his own took to the battlefield. Deshwitat would only assist his men in the way that he assisted those civilians during the pathetic uprising. By granting a boon of shadow, he could shield a portion of his armies with a dark, wispy barrier that prevented any lethal strikes from getting through. Naturally, only a fraction of his army was dispatched to reinforce the border against the invading threat, approximately 260 bodies proved to be sufficient defenses for now. Reinforcements were armed and on standby should the Earth forces prove to be too much.

Deshwitat had left a commanding officer in charge of the frontlines this day. Namely, his personal guard Ashanti and the Ork that had been recruited into his service. The two opposites had good synergy and the ruler felt comfortable leaving the situation to them. They had strict orders to not let anyone through and if they found an opportunity to slaughter the enemy like the dogs they were, they were to take that chance. The demon king had a different agenda as he stared on into the lush greenery that was The Glades. Truly, a beautiful place to behold....... It was such a shame that it needed to be nothing but scorched earth, soot, and bodies as ashen as the hair upon The Dark Lord's head. Deshwitat was not about to allow the Earth Kingdom to shed first blood without any consequence. This would send a number of messages to all other kingdoms.

"Do not tread upon us lightly."

The king was no fool and knew that a single fire was not going to be able to bring down the powerful natural barrier of The Glades, no matter how strong the flame. So instead, King Rubdich sent out four small groups, each one containing a mid-to-high class demon capable of wielding a powerful daemon fire. Daemon fire was special to each individual devil that could wield it and required extra effort to put out the stronger the individual was. Each cell of four was tasked with protecting the demon while five major fires were started simultaneously around the kingdom. At the very forefront stood Desh, alone, and furious. His anger took the form of his renown black daemon flame. A flame that consumed everything that it touched. It would burn and burn and burn until there was nothing left for it to feast upon. Even the Dark King himself could not control this power once it began to smolder. The were only two things that could stop this flame. A cleansing light from an Elysian priest/priestess or a very power, very pure elemental energies such as the power the rulers contain. Of course, Deshwitat was counting on this and was operating under the impression that Xerxes was going to attempt to stop black flame before diverting his attention to the others, allowing them to burn further. After all, the other fires could be put out given enough attention and resources but only Xerxes was capable of extinguishing the dark daemon fire. It would continue to burn his homeland until nothing was left.

The objective here wasn't to destroy the Earth Kingdom but to send a message to them as well as take away part of their home field advantage. Possibly even.....

An idea crossed the Demon King's mind just before he went about to setting the multi-point inferno to The Glade. The cells were quick to disappear after the unnatural devil fires began to consume the flora in a vicious hunger for all things. Desh's own handiwork ran through the forest at an alarming rate. It consumed everything it touched, reminiscent of an abyssal chasm. Absolutely unquenchable hunger for anything that wasn't itself. The king looked on, a small hint of a smile touching his pale lips as the smell of unnatural ash filled his lungs. Now, he would lay his trap.

Deshwitat kneeled onto the grass and soil, pushing his dark abilities to come to life. The shadows came to life like the very flames that licked up the trees of The Glades. Immediately, Desh took control of an immense portion of the darkness within the center south section of the forest. It wouldn't take long for Xerxes to notice, given his ability to commune with nature and its creatures. The Dark Lord took extra care to not make it obvious that the shadows were under his control at first glance. So that when the Earth King came rushing to face him, Desh would have him right where he wanted him. It was a long shot but it was entirely possible that Xerxes would be to consumed in the moment and the desire to protect his kingdom to notice the way the darkness gently quivered around him. The moment that the elf became preoccupied with trying to quell the flame or to launch a counterattack against Deshwitat personally, the darkness would swallow the elf in an instant, simultaneously crushing and skewering him like the wild pig he was. Deshwitat would blend him into a bloody paste and possibly end this abominable nation of earth in one swoop though it was unlikely. It was entirely possible that Xerxes would decide to sacrifice the forest and his home field advantage in favor of protecting his kingdom directly or that he would notice the trap and take some kind of countermeasures. But Desh was far off and would easily be able to release his wings and fly away before things got too hairy. After all, the Dark King was an incredible warrior and a mighty demon but even he had better sense than to fight a ruler one on one within his territory, where he was at his absolute strongest. That is not a fight Desh would have a chance of winning which is why the Dark King opted for a surprise attack within a surprise attack. No matter how powerful he was, if he was caught off guard, he would die like anyone else. It was time to bury this worm back in the earth where he belonged. Him and his kin for daring to launch an offensive against Tenebris.

Dark Waters

Deshwitat L. Rubdich & Alva Patricia Une

1 week after the Earth Kingdom drew first blood

"Your Highness please, at least let Prince Hamilton accompan-" Arco attempted to pursuade Patricia to think carefully about this meeting. As for Hamilton, he was more interested in staring off towards Raitoningu. The Northern country has always interested the Prince due to how little he knows of the place or its people. Every Blackscale that attempted to infiltrate it always ended up dead. Or worse.

"Relax Captain. I'm sure Her Highness knows what she's doing. At the very least, we can always remain close by in the case of an emergency, no?" Hamilton simply stated before chuckling. "At least let me escort you inside. I've always wanted to see the Dark King again."

"Hm, very well. Arco, remain on alert with the rest of the Valkyries. Let's get this meeting over with... This place makes me sick..." Patricia groaned. The place had less than happy memories for her. The site of a great battle lay just beyond. A stretch of land strewn with broken weapons, frozen corpses and the infamous spires of blood. Her own handiwork. She never wanted to return to this place... "?!"

"Are you alright, Mother...?" Hamilton whispered, his hand gently placed on Patricia's shoulder. To her credit, she was greatful that Hamilton was still close to her. She feared that he might have been simply putting up appearances but she could tell by this small gesture that he truly did worry for her. At least he worried enough to make sure she didn't break down before a meeting.

"Yes, Child.... I'm just.... Its nothing. Let us continue." The Crown Princess said after regaining her composure. The tent flap gently drifted in the wind as Hamilton pushed it aside for Patricia to enter. Bowing her head slightly, she entered the tent, happy to be sheltered from the wind. Hamilton soon followed suit and they came face to face with the King Deshwitat L.Rubdich himself. The Prince broke into a genuine smile and politely bowed.

"We meet again, King Rubdich. I'm glad to see that you are looking well." Hamilton politely greeted a man that he viewed as the prime example of what a Ruler should be. Well... Besides his Mother of course. As for Patricia, her eyes narrowed slightly but her blank expression never changed. She remembered this man as a hulking brute in armour and figured he remembered her as a screaming harbinger of ice and death.

"........ Dark King Rubdich... You're much easier on the eyes then I anticipated...." Patrica calmly said.

The dark king had been standing with his back to the entrance, arms crossed, and deep in thought. He was not wearing his usual clothing, opting for a long, fur-lined grey coat that reached to the back of his thighs. Black trousers adorned his legs and nothing else. He wore no shoes nor shirt underneath, showing off the centuries of honed muscle underneath the pale, grey skin. The archdemon had released a layer of control over his power, making his mere presence that much more stifling. His horns were on full display for the water kingdom royalty and the man's eyes seemed to glow a tad. The crunching of snow announced their arrival and Deshwitat had turned around to meet his possible allies.

The Dark Lord made no move to greet them, merely offering a smile and a nod of his head when they walked in. To Hamilton, he merely nodded. To the Queen of Water, he couldnt help but smirk at, "Well, I'm not neck deep in blood Patricia. The years have not touched your skin at all it seems." He replied in a warm tone before uncrossing his huge arms and taking a seat at the small table that had been prepared.

"Hm... If that was supposed to be a compliment, its not working. Now... Why have you asked to see me personally? Was my own flesh and blood not good enough? I can assure you that his word carries the same meaning as mine..." Patricia started, also taking a seat at the table while Hamilton quietly excused himself. "He had my blessing. No, he carried my will to that meeting he had with you. I would assume you would at least remember the points he set about our Alliance?"

"Straight to the point then..." the demon muttered under his breath. He folded his hands on the table and locked his bloody ire on the Crown Princess, any feeling of warmth or welcome quickly leaving his person. "He had your blessing and will? Forgive me, If I find it hard to believe that the execution of your only son is a little hard to believe, Princess."
"Execution...?" Patricia's stoic demeanor broke for a moment as she processed what Desh had just said. It took her a full minute to finally realize what he meant. The damned boy took too much liberty in her orders!

"Ah... Let me guess... My foolish son gave you his sword and offered his own neck to you while saying something along the lines of, 'I will pay with my own life if we were to betray or fail this Alliance?' If so, he was following my orders. In Oceanius, we show our seriousness in pacts by literally placing something of value in the other party's hands. Normally it would be a finger or a treasure but our own lives can be offered if the pact is important enough." Patricia quietly explained, holding back the twang of regret she felt at endangering her own son's life. "Besides... Its not like I only have one heir to the throne."

Deshwitat listened carefully but once the woman was done talking, he had to take a breath to compose himself fully before continuing. The fog from the heated breath much thicker than those around him. "Patricia don't play games with me. I'm no diplomat and no politician. I'm the furthest you can get from noble. I understand action more than words and while your mouth says one thing, the rage I met on the battlefield was one of loss and anguish. We demons are rather in tune with the negative emotions of others." The king paused for a moment to let that sink in....

"I know two things Patricia. One is that you are not the kind of woman who will just give up your child's life... I became a father myself and... I have another little one on the way. I would TEAR this world apart for them. I know you would too.... they're all you have left." Another pause... a far more solemn one.

"The second is if you were going to betray me anyway, why in the world would you uphold the promise of giving me your son's life? You are already betraying me. You might as well go all the way." Desh ended those words with a light chuckle. If one thought about it, it really didn't make any sense. "I don't need a silver tongue or be shrewd to understand that much at least."

Patricia simply kept silent. Her icy blue eyes softened from their usual glare before she started to smile. A small, light laugh escaped her lips. It was a soft noise like a wind chime or a bird's song.
"I see... I should have been honest from the very beginning. We simply are much too similar than I thought...." Patricia sighed, shaking her head as all the plans to win him over via words were simply thrown out the window. This Demon. No. This man was different. Hamilton was right, she really didn't need to be shrewd or hide her true self. She simply had to be honest.

"No more games then, Dark King. I am asking for this Alliance for only one reason..." Patricia took a moment to gather her thoughts and to think of a way to say this as honestly as possible. She smiled soflty as a predatory gleam appeared in her eyes. "I wish to see Igninuim ground to nothing but the sand that surrounds it. I want to see the sun set over the burning ashes of Elysium. I want to see them crushed for dragging Oceanius into that damned 100 Year War that killed my Father and my beloved. I. Want. Vengeance. Now was that honest enough for you, Dark King?"
"Much." He said with a pleased smile. "What we desire is what your neighbors desire..." Desh threw a thumb back behind him to the mountains of lightning, "We just want to be left the hell alone. My kind, the thing you light walkers call monsters? We just want to live in peace. I've already proven once that I am willing to slaughter thousands, innocent or otherwise, for the sanctity of my people. It seems in this short decade of peace that the world has forgotten that fact. With or without your help, I will remind them why they fear the dark so much."

Deshwitat took a breath and visibly relaxed in his seat. He leaned back into it and ran a hand through his silver locks absentmindedly, "I'll ask you the same question I asked the prince. How do I know that you won't turn on us when it suits you? That you won't abandon us when it inconveniences you?"

"An admirable goal. One that I can see won't get in the way of my own." Patrica simply mused as Desh stated what he wanted. It was truly an admirable goal and a realistic one at that. Sometimes the best way to make people leave you alone is to remind them WHY they should do so. Deterrence through might, a classic strategy that requires some finesse to work. If the Alliance was in place... Well, that was for the future. As of now, Patricia had to answer the same question that Hamilton failed. She simply smiled.
"Didn't you say it earlier? Had I wanted to betray you, I would have done it now." Patricia quietly cooed as the area around her began to frost up as sharp spires of ice rose from the frost. But just as quickly as they appeared, they vanished. "Also, I see no reason to waste my time setting up an Alliance I don't plan to keep. You forget that I'm my Father's daughter and not like.... My beloved. He has chosen to lead by warmth during troubled times... Now... I fear I have no choice but to lead by cold, unforgiving and rightous fury. So long as your people don't get in the way of my just cause, you won't have any fear of betrayal. If you don't trust my words, at least trust the rage you met years past. Remember the rage of the Bloodfrost Maiden as she cried out for the blood of her beloved's killers. Remember that, and you'll know my words to be true."

As Desh felt magic being shifted in the air, the shadows under their feet began to convulse violently under the king's influence. As the small spire of ice arose, so did sharp spears of shadow. Though the king of darkness was not so quick to let his guard down the spears retracted but the darkness in the tent continued quivering and writhing as the Queen of Water continued...
"Mmm..." he nodded with affirmation. That was one thing he could definitely confide in. The wrath of the Bloodfrost Maiden. His crimson gaze locked with hers once more, "I had heard tell that your heart had frozen over... Im glad to see they couldn't be more wrong. Still as passionate as the day I met you.... well, I call it passionate. I think the sane would refer to it as terrifying." He joked before clearing his throat and continuing, " I will not foolishly say that we have a firm alliance made. I would say I was sorry but then I'd be lying... Simply said, I don't trust you to spare us of your wrath should worse come to worse."

"However, I will say that I can at least consider you an ally for now. If you were ever in need, I will assist you as best I can without sacrificing my own defenses. Millennias of despair cant be undone with a few words and a handshake Patricia... but if things go well, I'm sure a strong bond will be shared between us for years to come."
The demon king let his eyes pass over the princess's form for a moment before settling on her face once more. Her body language did not seem like she was uncomfortable with his words. Plus it was a nice view. "So, for now, friends?" He asked, extending a calloused hand to the woman.

"I used to think the same thing, Lord Deshwitat. It seems my heart still holds a small spark in it... I must thank you for that." Patricia simply mused, chuckling softly. This man was interesting. Never has someone ever genuinely amused her as much as him. Perhaps her father was wrong to say the Demons are untrustworthy like the rest. If anything, she would say they are simply more honest than the two-faced people that used to make up her father's Royal Court. But she began to wonder... Was this even the right move?

"I accept those terms, Dark King." Patricia said, removing her gloves and grasping the Dark King's extended hand in a firm handshake. "Let's be friends."

The archdemon gave her a warm smile before nodding in affirmation, the shadows that were once writhing now quickly dulling down to their natural simmer in his immediate presence. "No need to thank me for something that was already there, your highness. I merely pointed it out." The large warrior withdrew his hand and stood from the table. The ends of his coat bumped lightly against the back of his legs as he maneuvered to the exit of the tent, the crunching of snow under his bare feet filling the silence. Desh pushed the flaps open and waited for the Crown Princess to exit before following suit.

The demon king's red gaze fell upon the nearby battlefield and the spires of bloody ice that had killed many of his soldiers in the past. A small smile crossed his lips. Now they just served as a healthy reminder that hell hath no fury like wrath of a woman scorned. Still...

"I assume you're headed back immediately Patricia?"

"Why else would I thank you then?" Patricia shot back, smiling as she slipped her gloves back on. She had never met someone who amused her as much ever since David's death but no, David will always be the only one in her heart. The man who was brave or stupid enough to sweep her off her feet. She sighed softly as she too made way out of the tent, thanking Desh for waiting. As her feet crunched through the snow, her gaze turned to the old battlefield. The snowfall had stopped by then so there was a particularly clear view of a tattered Oceanius flag fluttering softly by a destroyed Tempest flamer. A sobering sight that reminded her of the men and women who gave their lives during the war. She was nudged out of her stupor by Desh's question.

"Hm? Oh. Most likely. I have other matters to attend to, Deshwitat."

"Very well then. I bid you good luck." At this point, Desh's form tensed for a brief moment before it seemed like the world paused with him. Massive wings grew out of the Archdemon's back, his horns became bigger, claws took the place of nails, and his teeth became pointed and razor sharp. There was a literal shock wave of dark power that surged through the entire area as Deshwitat released all of the layers of control on his power. He gave his wings an experimental flap before nodding, obviously satisfied with something.

The king of shadows then turned to Queen of Ice with a chuckle, the very air humming with the unrestrained power that the crown Princess was no doubt familiar with. The same could not be said for those around him. "Patricia, if I may?" He said politely thought his voice sounded disembodied... as if hundreds of people were talking in sync. A side effect of killing and absorbing the countless lives for centuries before the war and thousands more during it, "You have a smile that can melt ice, Patricia and a gorgeous laugh. You should allow yourself some measure of happiness during down times. If not for me or yourself.... then at least for him. I didn't know him but I'm sure it's what he would have liked to see."

With that piece of advice, he nodded his and waved to the Bloodfrost Maiden before flexing those colossal demonic wings and shooting off into the snowy skies with a single beat. It was time for him to head home.

"As to you, Deshwitat." Patricia said, accepting the hat Hamilton offered her. She watched as Desh released his limits and revealed his true form, the shock wave making her escorts and even Hamilton flinch while she simply stood there slightly impressed. She was just about to wear her hat when Desh turned to face her once more, chuckling. Curious as to what Desh was about to say, she merely nodded. What he said... was not what she expected. As Hamilton turned away, trying not to show how he felt, Patricia simply stood there stone faced at the Dark King's daring attitude. As Desh flew away, Patricia put her hat on and stared at the ground.

"Hm... You daft fool..." Patricia said, a small smile forming along a barely noticeable blush on her cheeks. She turned to walk away from the meeting, feeling all sorts of emotions with a clarity she thought was impossible ever since the War. Even her escorts noticed and some began to mutter about how they never seen the Crown Princess this happy before.
"I take it that the meeting went well, Patricia?" Arco asked, testing the waters with his old friend's sudden lift in emotions. To his surprise, Patricia simply smiled at him. "Very, Arco. Let us return home."

"At once, Patricia." The group mounted their hippogriffs and took off to the skies. Time to head home and enjoy this peace while it lasts.​

Last edited:
Five weeks stretched on since Earth Kingdom had attacked the Dark Kingdom borders. It was a victory for them, but they had never saw it as a preemptive strike. They honestly believed it was Dark Kingdom who struck first, but it was too late to go back now. The war was back on, and since everyone had made their alliances, it was going to be bloody. Earth Kingdom had been preparing for more attacks, their beast masters had been training all manner of creatures to fight more viciously and react much quicker than normal animals. With trade open between Fire and Light kingdoms they were also able to access smiths that could outfit their mounts and other animals.

Earth Kingdom was known to celebrate most occasions throughout the years, but those times were over now. Everyone understood the severity of the situation, they were at war with an army of demons. Everyone was training until their brows were lined with sweat, and until they collapsed with exhaustion. They fought their sparring partners until their bodies were lined with new wounds to match the old ones, Meanwhile Xerxes brother Kane had been helping tinker with their new golems, and sending out hunting parties to capture as much of the mushmen as they possibly can. The infected mushmen had always been a problem, but never one so serious as to be tending to until now, because they can serve a much greater purpose now. Untamable, incredibly fast and tough, and a single bite or scratch can lead to disease, death, or even transformation. They were terrifying, and they were going to unleash them on their enemies.

It was then brought to Xerxes attentions that there were black flames being lit in the outskirts of the Glade. Xerxes would not stand by and let his home burn, so he and a set of guards and scouts made their way over there. Each guard, and Xerxes was accompanied by a beast making their numbers forty in total. Plus since they all had home-field advantage it would be enough to deal with whatever Dark Kingdom decided to throw at them. Xerxes took the helm, navigating quickly through the forest until they reached their destination. Before he did anything though he suspected this as some sort of trap. Both Desh and Xerxes knew that he could put out the black flame with no problem, as he had done it before in the past, so there was more going on here. He used his magic to surround himself in stone infused with his own powers, so that he should be able to safely trigger the trap. Using more of his earth magic he smothers the flames until they quickly extinguish. "Come out here you infernal bastard."

Five weeks had passed since the Earth Kingdom's ruler, Xerxes Greenblood, attacked the Dark Kingdom. Of course, it was all a huge misunderstanding, but Sridit and Caralyss did not know this. All that they knew was that war was officially upon them. And Sridit was all to glad for it. In his opinion, they had been sitting still for far to long. Oh, he could've spent that time trying to get an advantage over his rival co-ruler. But he didn't have the patience for it, and by the second week would've tried to hit someone.

But this war, and the battles to come, would provide many opportunities to distinguish himself and the dwarfs. And these displays of their worth would put them above the Hysh, at least that was the plan. And so, the King of Oshus set his dwarf followers to work. The caverns sang with the sound of hammer on steel. Of scarred veterans of the Home Wars training fresh faced recruits. And soon, the drums of war thundered throughout as iron boots marched through the massive gates in to, and out of, Oshus. At the forefront of the dwarven war host sat it's king, resplendent in his armor and wearing his war crown, and atop an armored ram. He would lead Oshus to war, and he would bring them victory.

Meanwhile, Caralyss took a more subtle path to victory. She could not lead from the front, like Sridit. But she could manage things within Oshus. And perhaps even create a web of spies for her to use and feed information to Arissa. Hysh had a knack for spinning webs, what made this one any different? And she knew just where to start, with the few dwarf clans that interacted with their Hysh neighbors, as hidden as the meetings were. Get a couple of their merchants to agree with working for her, and the rest will simply fall into place. Of course, she'd have to keep some sort of eye on them. What's to say that they wouldn't be greedy and work for a double pay. But such was the risks. And information was a far greater weapon than anything those dwarfs could make.

Sophia De'Lexington

Sophia De'Lexington & Deshwitat
Balcony at the Dark kingdom

Even though weeks have passed, everyone had been dealing with the skirmishes and conflicts ever since they had made themselves known. Some may see it as chaos or even a crisis in the midst. With that said, Sophia was having her own crisis. Mainly because she had been feeling off during the few weeks. But within those weeks, she managed to confirm that she was actually pregnant! Pregnant with King Rubdich's second child. At first, Sophia was a little worried. Mainly because 90% of female demons didnt live through childbirth. And she didnt want to be part of the 90%. But after a while of pondering on the thought, she finally relaxed and was confident enough that she can make it. That didnt stop the worry that sat in the corner of her mind.

Either way, the Demoness had yet to tell Deshwitat and thought now was the time to tell him because if she didnt... Her stomach would give it away eventually and she was sure Desh would be upset that she hid that from him for so long. So, Sophia -who was currently in her bedroom- took a deep breath and walked out. Her hands folded in front of her while her gaze lowered to the floor from time to time. First place she would check for her lover would be in his chambers, though she highly doubted he would be in them. Considering the time of day, there was no way he would sit in bed this long. Just checking couldn't hurt.

As soon as she made it to his room, she took her hand and knocked on the door before opening it and looking inside. By the looks of it, he wasn't here so there was no use sticking around. Closing the door back up, she continued her walk down the long hall. I've never been so nervous before. It’s actually quite annoying… she thought to herself. For a Demoness who was cocky and pretty courageous, she seemed to be pretty bothered by such small -but big- news.

After a while of her quiet search, she finally found him standing outside on a balcony. Looking out to the distance “Desh.” she called softly, joining him on the balcony. “I didn't think you’d be here.” it was definitely the last place she would look. Sophia moved and pecked his cheek before looking out towards the scene before them.

“mmm?” the archdemon had been lost in his thoughts. Thousands of war strategies were running through his head as well as the constant worry of what should happen if he failed. He hadn’t even heard Sophia call his name and only snapped to when she placed her lips against his cheek. Instinctually, he reached over and pulled her into his arms so that she against his chest, looking out over the balcony with him. “Sorry love. I’ve been distracted thinking about how to strike back against Earth. Were you searching for long?”

“Don't be sorry, Deshwitat. You’re thinking of ways to defend our home and get back at those who threatened us.” she rested the one side of her face against his chest, a hand listing and placing itself on his exposed skin “I wasn't searching too long, no.” she lifted her gaze up to look at him “I wanted to speak with you on something... “ she paused for a moment and then continued while her ruby-colored eyes looked back down to avoid his gaze “Very important…” the look on her face was nothing like many of her other expression. This one held more of nervousness to it. As well as worry, only because she wasn't sure how he’d react to another child. Especially in the middle of all the horrors going on...or about to.

Any thoughts of warfare and battle were jettisoned out of the cargo hold that was Desh’s mind at the sound of Sophia’s voice. Something was…...off. He could hear it and sure enough, confirmed it when he looked down and saw how antsy she looked, skittish even. Immediately, Desh became concerned with her well-being.

“Sophia, what’s wrong? What is causing you to look so nervous? What happened?” he asked an octave higher than was normal for his deep voice.

“Well…” it was so fucking difficult to use words, only because she didn't want to word it the wrong way. Drawing a deep breath, she decided to start from the beginning “Since the night of our unrelenting sex a couple of weeks back, I’ve been feeling… A little more tired as of late. I’ve also been sick on multiple occasions for reasons I did not know at the time.” silence followed after, as if she was searching for more proper words “I managed to confirm this once the symptoms became far more obvious but…” as nervous as she was, she had to tell him face-to-face. Not hide her own face from him in worry. The Demoness pulled from her lover’s chest to look up at him and lifted her hands up to his face, gently cupping either side while speaking “I’m pregnant, Desh.” her ruby eyes shifted between his own, almost bracing for whatever was going to happen now.

It is well known that Deshwitat was… well horrible at masking his emotions. So, it was a rather pathetic and comedic attempt for him to conceal the sharp uprising of joy within his heart. His eyes remained strong but his lips were twitching upwards so much that he had to bite his lower lip, look away, and clear his throat to try and hide it. “Truly? I suppose that is… umm…. Problematic.” The happiness in his voice gave it all away if it wasn't already obvious that he was positively overjoyed but he was desperately trying to compose himself because Sophia seemed so cautious and nervous about it. He knew the chances of her living through the birth were slim and that truly worried him. He had already lost a woman he loved once for that very same reason but… still…. To hear she was with child…. Nevermind composure, Desh actually felt like he was about to cry.

Sophia caught his twitching lips, which slowly made the demon smile before he bit his lip and looked away. As soon as he spoke, she knew that he was happy. There was no denying that, he was going to be a father of two children now, rather than just one. “Look at me, my love.” she carefully moved his face to look back at her “I know you’re happy, I can hear it. Not only that, but you seem to be trying pretty hard to keep a straight face with that tone of voice.” a smile was already slowly growing on her lips as she said this.

The archdemon gave in to her coaxing and lifted the red demoness up into the air in a tight hug, “Okay fine! I’m overjoyed at the news Sophia!” he confessed before lowering her into a passionate kiss that lasted…. Who knows how long. Desh only knew he was breathless by the end of it. “I cant believe it… you are having a child. Our child.” Desh set the woman down and slid a hand down to her belly and sure enough, felt the small signs of a life growing there. A magic very similar to his own already beginning to draw from the mother.

A laugh left the soon-to-be-mother’s lips before she was kissed passionately. The kiss did not disappoint, lasting for almost ages. Sophia spoke breathlessly “Yes, our child.” she confirmed with a nod and felt his hand drag down to her belly “Our child, and a sibling to the lovely Princess Noblesse.” even though they had been in dark times, she was sure that this child can be some sort of light to shed on the dark kingdom’s world. “At first, I was afraid to tell you. If I hadnt, time would have caught up with me and my stomach would have exposed me. Besides… It was best to tell you now.”

“I wish you would have told me the moment you found out. Things have to be prepared for this! For you and the baby. I’ve already gone through this once Sophia and I wont lose you as well. I promise.” Deshwitat reached up and cupped Sophia’s cheek gently, “You couldn’t have found another way to make me happier Sophia. I think I’ll go find Noblesse and tell her news. She is going to be a big sister!” This took care of one of his worries. Noblesse was already plenty powerful for a child her age but he worried for her should he not survive to see the end of this war. Now, she would have a sibling to drive her on and a shoulder to lean on when the kingdom was threatened. As much as he loved the women in his life, Desh was aware that he was alone against the world in the power struggle. Noblesse, one way or another, would not know that solitude. She would either have her father, her sibling, or Goddess willing, both. Things had only just started but it seemed like things were looking bright for dark kingdom….. ironically.

“You wont lose me, Deshwitat. You know that I am too stubborn to even let something as little as death take me away that easily.” she leaned into his touch, her eyes shutting in the process “Why don't we tell Noblesse together? Seeing her reaction at that very moment would be the most memorable, wouldn't you say?” her eyes opened back up and looked up at Desh once again “We can tell Pia too. I’m sure she would be thrilled.” this was news that Sophia wanted to spread among the people she loved. No doubt Desh would probably want to wait on her hand and foot when it came to later stages. But that all depended on what happened during those times.

Even though the news had been handed out earlier within the week, Sophia still remained the Attendant of Deshwitat. Working on her usual duties within the castle. With Desh gone, it was both hers, Pia's and Noblesse's responsibility to make things run as smooth as possible within the kingdom. No matter how high things were thrown into the air, order and peace had to be maintained somehow for the citizens that remained in the kingdom. The attendant gave Noblesse many tools that she could use to her advantage at some point in her life. Some tips and tricks on how to be a type of future Queen. Giving her examples of what Desh has done in the past. Because of this, Sophia was able to keep her mind off her tiredness and was able to enjoy what she had done most for so many years.

Both lovely ladies had been sitting out in the garden with the garden patio set. Desserts/snacks and tea sitting atop the stone table in the middle of four chairs. Sophia was leaned back in her chair, one leg crossed over the other while she held a teacup with one hand and the small plate beneath it with the other "I hope all of this work while your father is gone isnt too tough on you, Princess Noblesse." she took a sip of her tea and leaned forward to place it back down "I'm doing my best to make this as enjoyable but also educational as possible. I wouldnt want to bore you to death." the Demoness looked around the garden from where they were sitting, enjoying the smell and comforting atmosphere. Only a garden like this was able to create such peace from the outside world. Especially when Pia was in charge of it all. "But please, I do want you to ask as many questions as you can if you have any." her ruby eyes shifted back over towards the young girl in front of her with a soft smile.

"If you're going to ask about the pastries and sweets, I made sure they were the best ones I could get."
or have made. Either way, Sophia hoped that she was able to satisfy Noblesses' sweet tooth for the time being.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Noblesse Rubdich
552089.png

It had been one long and stressful week for everyone in the castle after the first attack. The King was away for his war duties but Noblesse could still sense the stress he had and she shared it with him. Only until recently did everyone try to liven things up, keep the morale high, as was always the goal for those left behind at home during these times. The women of the castle worked hard to keep Noblesse's spirits up, and althought they succeeded in distracting her at times, she always came around to what happened, and anger would swell in her. "I hope all of this work while your father is gone isnt too tough on you, Princess Noblesse."

"Hmm?" Feathered eyelashes blinked a couple times at the sound of her name. Ruby red orbs moved from a single potted flower to Sophia sitting across from her, one leg crossed over the other in a laxed fashion. Reality reached out from the depths of her clouded mind and clawed back into her eyes, an absent stare returning to a present gaze. "Oh no, I-Im fine," she forced a smile. Noblesse quickly looked down at the cup and saucer in her hands, resting a quaint cup of tea on her lap. Her eyebrows furrowed at her reflection, staring into her own look of guilt for the tiny lie she presented to Sophia. She was the complete opposite of fine. Worried and heated even. Worried for her father but still enraged at the fact that he refused her when she begged to join him and help him at his side. She knew she was capable of aiding him and yet he still denied her. Her mind once again wandered back to the memory of her frustration, the memory of asking him. Eyes became lost again, fixed on the mirror in the tiny cup balanced on her thighs.

"I'm doing my best to make this as enjoyable but also educational as possible. I wouldnt want to bore you to death."

Noblesse looked up once again and had a delayed, stifled giggle when Sohpia's words sunk in again, "Youre not boring! This is actually quite relaxing," her innocent, doe eyes meandered around the garden, admiring the multitude of green shades and the pops of color from bloomed flowers, sprinkled and scattered around the area. With her head turned to the side, and nose high in the air, the little demoness took in a deep breath with her eyes closed, and slowly exhaled. Like a balloon, the princess' chest deflated with the action, and she opened her eyes once again, "Absolutely refreshing! A nice change of scenery from the dingey walls of the castle," she giggled with a hand over her lips, dimples coming out of hiding with her smile. Sophia continued and reassured Noblesse that she if had any questions she only need but ask. Then she brought up the pastries, which the girl almost forgot were presented for her consumption at her leisure. Seeing the crystalized sugar atop the the flaky, crispy bread catching the light of the clouded sun was enough to make her mouth water. The young demoness licked the outside of her pursed, pink lips when she caught sight of the crushed raspberries oozing out the fat pastry, stuffed with the berry filling, just the way she liked it! She can already taste the sweet and tart mixture coating her pallette, and the satisfaction of the soft crunch that came from biting the perfectly baked bread. Noblesse reached forward and plucked one of the sugary treasures from the silver platter it was piled on. The one at the tippy-top of the beautifully stacked monument of assorted pastries called out her name, and she had no speck of humility that kept her from claiming it. Using two of her small fingers, she lifted it from the mountain of sweets and reeled it in to her mouth with haste. Parting her lips to wrap around her first bite and sinking her fanged teeth into its flaky flesh. The initial crunch sent tiny tingles down her spine and Noblesse wasted no time in finishing it and stuffing her face with two more.

The little glutton paused to look at Sophia, cheeks puffed and filled with raspberry preserves. Had she herself become the pastry now? There was a small smudge of the jam on the corner of her lips, and tiny crystals of sugar clung to her lower, pouted lip, "Theyre sooooooo good~" she managed to muffle through her dessert filled mouth. The girl had manners, yes, but not in the comfort of her own home. She swallowed to clear her up her speech, "I dont think I need to question these~!" she said with a joyful grin, pointed inscisors barring.

Britt-21 Britt-21

Caelius Carmenor

Caelius had been rather disconnected from his class today, he had already forgotten the teachers name and he didn't remember anything the teacher had said for the past ten minutes or so. Something about kingly mannerisms and how to act and talk while in meetings or something. Unfortunately Caelius's mind had been on other things, namely going out in the woods with friends, he loved doing that, it was an adventure. Things like that where exciting unlike his classes and royal life, it was all so boring to him.

Unfortunately his fantasizing was cut short when his teacher asked him a question, and since he had not been listening for the majority of the time he was fairly clueless. "Um sorry sir, could you repeat the question?" he asked in a semi nervous voice, he knew the teacher wouldn't yell at him, he was the prince after all. The teacher gave him a look "In the city state of Oshus, how should you act as a diplomatic envoy?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow.

Caelius paused, "Um..be polite...don't step on the spiders?" he asked with a fake smile as he tried to look anywhere but at the teacher. His teacher sighed "Wrong again" he said in a disappointed manner as he began the process of explaining what one would do if they were a diplomat in the city state of Oshus. "Well Lilya's isn't gonna be happy" he thought to himself, but it wasn't his fault these classes where so boring. He hadn't been doing well in his classes, his mind kept wandering off, apart from his swordplay classes, he was brilliant in those.​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edward Barbossa

It was another day, another of drinking and of drowning, drowning the noises that was, he could still hear the ship splinter and moan, the cries of men as they where dragged into the depths. With one swig the noises stopped, he thought about many things during this silence, why the blackscales had stopped sending assassins, why the alcohol hadn't killed him yet and if that kraken was still alive, he hoped it was, if only so he could sail out and settle the score, he still had the map after all.

Gods, it all felt so long ago, he was younger back then. He rested his hand on the end of his cutlass, he drew it quietly and inspected it. There was once a time when every mark told a story, every nick and repair told of a fight. But now it all just melded into a memory of a life spent killing, not that it upset him. He thought about what it would be like to be out on the sea again, to be at the helm of the ship. He smiled to himself "For old times sake" he mumbled under hi breath. He cleared some room on the table and laid out the ancient map and for a second...he was there, he was younger, before the kraken, he could see the hand he didn't have, the leg that wasn't there and he could hear the chatter of the friends that had been taken from him, the only friends he ever had.

His dream like state was interrupted by a scream, it was his men, all of them screaming at once, he felt old again, he shook himself out of it and downed the whole bottle of rum he had next to him. "Dead men cant scream" he told himself, it was the only other way he could keep himself together.
(smol post am sorry)

Sophia De'Lexington
Garden at the Dark kingdom

Sophia listened to Noblesse's words and smiled more, loving the dimples that made themselves known upon her face. The princess was absolutely stunning. Beautiful in more ways than one. "I'm glad you find this quite relaxing and refreshing. You have Pia to thank for that." the Demoness noticed the young Archdemon's eyes move to the pastries that sat in the middle of the table and grabbed one before stuffing her face with it. Followed by two others. As much as Sophia wanted to scold the princess for eating so messily, she decided to let it slide and just admire how cute she could be, when it came to pastries. "No need to question them unless they taste... peculiar. I'm glad you're enjoying them, however." reaching for a folded up cloth on the table, the Demoness rose from her chair and moved to Noblesse's side, leaning down and gently wiping the jelly way from the corner of her lips. "Princess, you are one of a kind. Just like your father." once Sophia was done, the cloth that was once in her hands was now sitting on the table folded up.

"The day you find someone you wish to be with, I'll be sure to remind them how lucky they are to have such a wonderful woman." it was clear that the red-headed demon loved Noblesse to pieces. As if she were her own daughter. Even at times when she didnt seem to be acting very mother like, she did everything in her power to keep the princess safe and help her grow into a beautiful rose. Speaking of... Deshwitat and Sophia never had the chance to tell Noblesse of the news. Everything happened so sudden that telling her about the pregnancy slipped the mind. "Noblesse, I have something important to discuss with you." Sophia took a seat closer to her before continuing. "Your father and I wanted to tell you this together, but since things have gone pretty chaotic, it's quite hard to tell you with both of us present." earlier in the week she was worried to tell Desh and was just completely bothered. But with Noblesse, she was a lot more comfortable and hoped that she would be happy to hear that she had a sibling on the way.

"Not too long ago, I found out that I was with child." she paused for a moment to let that sink in before continuing "You have a sibling on the way, Noblesse. It may be sudden news, but it was far more important to tell you now, rather than later." she informed her, giving her a soft smile. Just seeing her reaction made the Demoness smile as she awaited for a reply to fill her ears.

Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat

"Foolish man."

The demon's voice reverberated throughout the forest as if he was everywhere at once. There was power mixed into the projection not enough to give anyone pause. Only to strike fear into them, which he succeeded with the citizens of earth who accompanied the king.

"You will know the price of attacking my home."

It was then that every speck of darkness within the southern section of The Glades jumped up and surrounded the king of earth and his entourage, engulfing them all in dark and stealing away their sight. It was from here that, unbeknownst to them, inky blades of shadow formed within the abyssal dome. It took but a short moment of concentration to contract the humongous death trap into a smaller, condensed form that made it much harder to break out of. Another short moment sprung the entire trap. The condensed dome of shadow and death began to close in on the unsuspecting party without any noise. The only sounds that could be heard were the trees, rocks, and earth being shredded to bits by the revolving inner blades. It was a blender that promised a most horrifying death to whatever the Goddess forsook within its radius.
Morgrim Morgrim

(Sorry for the short post. In class)

Users who are viewing this thread