Union of the Six

Nadian Karim
The Sultana was waiting for the elf, her hands folded at the waist as the folds of her dress fluttered from the oncoming breeze. Her posture was straight and she stood almost like a statue, not too much unlike the guards surrounding her on either side. As she stood on the palace steps, she felt a wave of anxiousness pass. How could she not? This was someone she was allowing into her kingdom who could level it in a few minutes. Of course, she would melt his face not long after but the damage would be immense. However, this man knew the risks he himself faced coming into her kingdom, especially when he had no idea what to expect. She had remembered fighting him during the war, the way the ground shook and vines ensnared her men until their screams were blanketed. Still, he must have had some bad memories of her as well.

A man soon was approaching who walked like an authoritative figure and seemed dressed like one too. She recognized him as soon as his face got into view. The guards didn't raise their spears as he got closer like Nadian had instructed, and Nadian touched her hand to her forehead as a greeting and watched him as he introduced himself.

"Believe me when I say I recognize you. Follow me." The guards started walking when she did but she held up a hand and they stayed. She made sure the king was following as they walked through the many hallways. Her footsteps echoed as they made their way through until she finally stopped. It was a balcony of sorts that wrapped around the pyramid. There was a large fountain that lilies floated on the surface of and stone pathways cut through giant tiger lilies and Helenium flowers. The pathway led to an area where a silken canopy cast its shade over a table that was low and two cushions on either side. Nadian kneeled on the cushion on one side, hoping her guest wouldn't be too uncomfortable. Sitting on the ground was common, especially when eating. Speaking of food, she heard footsteps and turned to the servants who had small plates loaded with fruits, cheeses, slices of bread, and spreads. They were laid out so neither of the two had to reach over and grab for what they wanted, and two jars of spiced wine and goblets were placed before the servants bowed and walked away.

"I apologize for the light snack, but today is the second day of festivities and we only eat heavily during the night. Help yourself, by all means." Nadian wasn't shy about eating in front of guests and wasted no time getting a slice of bread and spreading hummus over it and biting into it. She took a few more before finishing it and regarding the king.

"Now, I respect you coming here. I know the risks you face, especially seeing that you're alone. I know that we've had some tension in the past, but I agree that this alliance should be forged. I haven't had an ally and now is a good time as ever. You seem like a man of your word." Nadian filled up her goblet with wine and took a few sips.

"However, I need a sign that you're not going to stab me in the back later. I didn't get where I was by trusting everyone with manners and a pretty face." The Sultana said, her eyes locked onto the king's own.

Morgrim Morgrim

Sophia De'Lexington
Dark Kingdom - Dining Hall - Castle

Sophia ignored the wink that was thrown her way as the princess began to bombard the poor prince with the game of 50 questions. The demoness's attention turned towards the familiar woman who walked through the doors and happened to be a best friend to Sophia while going by the name "Pia". At least by her and Desh so far, possibly Noblesse if she felt like it. A smile tugged her lips and she used that smile to greet her friend. "Good morning, Pia. It's nice to see you this morning." she said softly before turning her attention towards the prince and the king as they began to speak of more important matters. Matters that included Alliance and had to do with the war. Sophia paid very close attention to this, hoping she'd be able to store information for later on if need be. Not only did Prince Hamilton offer Military forces, he also tossed in trading routes, information, and sea routes. Granted, this was definitely a package in which can be used at the Dark Kingdom's disposal, but she didnt count on it. Not yet.

It was as if Desh read her mind, asking how he would know that the prince wouldn't just betray him and his kingdom. These questions were great questions indeed, even Sophia was curious as to how Prince Hamilton was going to prove his loyalty to the Demon King. Though, watching him draw his sword surprised the demoness and cause an eyebrow to raise What's this? she thought, "Should we betray you, you have the right to claim my head. Kill me, use me, sell me away. I will give myself over to you willingly for I have no doubts about our future Alliance." the prince said, That is something that I did not expect from the prince of the Water Kingdom. He has some guts to give Desh such power like that. It didnt take long for the king to get out of his chair and move towards the prince, taking the blade and suddenly whipping it to his neck. Only to stop just before the blade could touch the skin of Hamilton I'm sure many would have gasped or let out a screech if they saw that happen. Desh continued to talk, moving the tip of the blade to the young human's chin and soon pulled it away and flipped it so he could take the sword back.

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow
---------

Atlantia Stinger
Fire Kingdom - River's Blessing

Atlantia was more than happy to have her invitation accepted. "Oh that's great Buras! I look forward to tonight then." she had a warm smile upon her lips as she folded her hands together "Oh I'm pretty sure I'll get hungry if the food smells good enough. I have no doubt that the cuisine here is going to be quite the adventure." Her diet usually consisted of shellfish and luckily other foods that were imported from trading. Adding a little bit of Fire Kingdom flare to it made her just a little more excited. Trying new things was always something she enjoyed, never like it till you try it! One thing that her mother and father always used to say to her, just to get her to have a taste of what they considered good.

"Is there any specialty clothing I should wear? Or am I okay walking about with this dress that I'm wearing now?" fitting in was just the beginning. If so, I'm going to have to go into the market and see what's the best outfit to wear... I'm really getting into this arent I? maybe just a little too much Perhaps I should just be me. Wearing my own set of clothing in which i'm far more comfortable in. There was nothing with a white/pink dress...right? They were colors that she enjoyed and liked how well they matched with her red hair and her emerald green eyes -surprisingly enough- "Actually... You may not have to answer that." though he probably would just because she was a foreigner and didn't know how the celebrations set their rules as much as he did.

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda
(fml its short XD)​

Xerxes Greenblood
Mentions: slim slim
Fire Kingdom Palace

Xerxes had followed the Queen, and she was kind enough to dismiss her guards as he had hoped. He knew that damn near every kingdom had their own set of spies and traitors everywhere, and this place was likely to be no different. A cushy job as a royal guard, what better place to eavesdrop on conversations when you are stationed right beside the most influential figure in the entire kingdom at all times. As far as he was concerned the less people that knew about his alliances, or attempts at making them the better off he was. It would mean the other kingdoms would be less prepared for him. When her guards stood back he followed behind in suit.

"I would like to thank you for meeting me, I know we have had some troubling times in our past, but these are new days, and I am hoping for a brighter future. Not for everyone, but surely for us." He said taking in every detail of the building. It was very different from his own palace, but similar in the regards that it was minimalist in design. Only a few structures or pillars served as actual decoration, where the rest of the building was left bare to give it an overpowering presence of spaciousness. He was then brought to a balcony of sorts where there was a low seating table with pillows instead of chairs. He thought it strange as he took his seat. He had gotten so use to seating himself on wooden seats and stumps that sitting on a pillow felt oddly uncomfortable. He adjusting his position a few times, and surrendered to the feeling knowing it would not get better.

It was then that platters of small snack foods were brought out to them both of them, fruits, cheeses, and bread, not to mention the spiced wine. He licked his lips slowly remembering the journey through the desert, and the heat baring down on him, it left him feel parched and hungry, so he respectfully took a small amount of everything they had to offer, taking a bite of one before moving onto the next, and taking small sips in between, making sure to retain his table manners. The food all felt rich and refined to him, besides the fruit, clearly able to tell its man made origins. Back home whatever was cooked was gathered or hunted, meat taken straight from the beast. They had no farms in the Glade so things like cheeses and bread were a rarity.

"Thank you for sharing your food with me Queen Nadian. I cannot express how much the desert have left me parched and famished. I don't know how you managed to bring life and prosperity from such a barren wasteland, but it speaks of your talents. I did not come here just to exchange pleasantries obviously, there are pressing matters." He took another sip of wine, and let the refreshing beverage reinvigorate him with a fire in his belly, giving him a bit of a much needed confidence boost.

"You are right indeed, it is a risk for me to come here alone. I am sure you thought it, that I could level your city with a single thought, maybe you are right, but I did not come here to fight, and I intend to keep my life for as long as possible. Crossing you would be fool hearty, and that's exact why I want you as my friend." He looked at her dead serious when she demanded he give her some proof, some promise that he would not simply try to stab her in the back once things went over well for him, and he could respect her for thinking that.

He stood up from his cushion seat, and slowly drew his sword. "My promise is my word, my enemy is the Dark Kingdom. They have destroyed part of this world already, and shown how much of a threat they are. I may not agree with everything you do Nadian, but you at least try to protect the world, and see life flourish from where others see none, the dark kingdom have shown they would rather destroy and take." He flipped the sword in his hand with the dexterity of a professional street performer so they blade was facing him, and then flipping it again into the air letting the tip of the blade land squarely in the ground. small vines and flowers slowly flourishing from the metal.

"My word is worth my life to me, because I would never go back on it, nor never lie to my friends. If you think for even a moment I would betray you then strike me down, because I would not be worth the air I breath if I turn on those who are my friends." His blade was a special artifact crafted by ancient elves, and enchanted by sages of the forest, should it cut into the flesh of a mortal the poison magic would kill them within the day. He was showing that he was putting his life in her hands at this very moment. If she strikes him down she would be killing someone who was once a fearsome enemy to the fire kingdom, but should she stay her hand she would gain a powerful new ally to fight with her.

"What?"

It was rare that Ryusuuji showed emotions plainly on his face but his father had just dropped a bomb that he was completely and utterly unprepared for. The ninja's eyes had widened considerably, really showing off those bloodshot, cursed red eyes. His lips parted in shock and one could plainly see the elongated canines that hid just inside his mouth. The forgotten prince just shook his head, his raven black hair swaying to and fro with the movement as he did. "F-father, this goes against.... everything. I cannot use my power as you do or like mother or my siblings. I am a cursed being, unfit for the great title of child of the Emperor."

The young vampire was clearly distressed by this news but the remedy quickly surfaced, "What about Ayaka? She is more than capable and has inherited the best parts of you. Unlike myself. She is a much better candidate."
Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova
Masinori frowned at his son's words. "This does not go against everything." He calmly stated. the truth was, was that these were his son's words and wishes. To be left alone, to become the forever living protector of the Raitoningu royal family. But in their dire times, they did not need a secret protector. They needed a prince to help them in this up coming war. He needed Raiden to take back his title and to become the second prince of Raitoningu once again.

"Ayaka is a great candidate to rule this empire.... And if I choose her as my successor she will have to stay here...." Masinori thought about this long and hard. Weather it be Akira or Ayaka to rule... he could not send Ayaka on this quest and definitely no Akira. The only best choice would be for Ryusuuji to go to. With this up coming war they would not be safe from any of their enemies.

"You chose to renounce your title. You were the one that thought it would be best to hid in the shadows...." Masinori shook his head. "Just because your lighting gifts are not as great as your brother and sisters, does not mean you are unfit to rule." Yes they would want the strongest child to rule, but they would need someone to represent them to other kingdoms in hope of gaining an alliance.

"I want you and your pod to head south... Head to the dark kingdom and speak with it's king." Masinori stated. "You will present yourself as my second son, prince of Raitoningu." He stated. "For many years we have tried to keep away from our enemies and keep our peace... Now more than ever if possible, but unlikely." He added.

Masinori watched his son, and waited for his response to his words. It was a lot to take in and to consider, even if Raiden had no choice in the matter.

Nadian Karim
The Sultana watched the king dive into the small meal spread out before him with gusto. It was always interesting seeing people who weren't familiar with the desert cross it and then act as if they had been close to death. Of course, it may have been a little harder for the king since he was nearly surrounded by the rich green of plant life at all times, and the barren dunes of the Akl Desert may have been a rude awakening. Even in the hostile enviroment, there was life that could endure the heat and grand expanse of nothing but sand and blue sky.

"You are right indeed, it is a risk for me to come here alone. I am sure you thought it, that I could level your city with a single thought, maybe you are right, but I did not come here to fight, and I intend to keep my life for as long as possible. Crossing you would be fool hearty, and that's exactly why I want you as my friend." Nadian's jaw clenched a bit about the part said about leveling her city, the exact thought that ravaged her own thoughts. It sounded worse when spoken aloud. Nadian kept her face emotionless and kept her eyes trained on the man in front of her. He got up suddenly and his sword was unsheathed in a matter of seconds. No jab of the sword followed, but instead the sword was flipped around and then shoved into the ground. Tiny flowers curled around the blade as soon as it touched the earth, and it warmed Nadian's heart a bit. A sword meant to enact killing blows could bring life? It was a perfect oddity.

"I'm not like you. I don't bring life, I burn it to ashes. This kingdom is only possible because of the river and I will take no credit. Still, we are both are fiercely protective of our kingdoms, which is why we are bringing ourselves to meet. We both can help each other, I have no doubt about it. I believe that if we keep a level-head and choose our battles wisely, we will emerge victoriously.

"The Dark Kingdom is my neighbor and I haven't heard a peep from them ever since the war. I do admire their ideals, but it is true that they have pushed our entire world into chaos ever since they came to be. My people suffered in that war a great deal, as did yours." Nadian wrenched the sword free from the ground and held it out horizontally, admiring the hilt and blade. She eyed the man in front of her before closing the distance between them and putting the sword back in its scabbard. She heard flapping of wings behind her and followed the dragon's movements as it landed on the table and began sniffing around, its eyes training on the king for a few seconds before finding nothing on the table desirable and flying over to perch on Nadian's shoulder. She ignored him, but cast a small smile at the king.

"Anyway, it would be an honor to forge an alliance, Xerxes Greenblood. May be forget past mishaps and create a brighter future."

Morgrim Morgrim

Solara Vetani
Screenshot_20170815-213419.jpg

"Thank you we look forward to doing business with you," she bowed her head to a man accompanied by two others. He was dressed in fresh, clean linens, with jewels adorning his fingers and neck. Another man of wealth. When he was gone Solara scoffed and leaned on the post Polaris was tied to, "I can tell he knows nothing about horses....only that they look pretty and theyre expensive," she shook her head. "The rich just buy more money with their money." Polaris sniffed her arm that leaned on the wooden post and blew blew air into her hair. Solara retracted and fixed her hair before playfully flicking him on the nose.

Polaris' ears drew back, and his head turned slightly to look at a sound he picked up. Solara raised an eyebrow, wondering what it was that caught his attention. She stroked his nose and searched the crowd of people for what the disturbance was. Suddenly the horse licked its head up high and began to dance around nervously. The girl gave a serious of gentle hushing noises to calm him down, lightly caressing his neck. Her head turned back to the crowd, and standing above most of them was another horse, traveling through, also dappled. She looked back up at Polaris whos ears were standing on pins, facing the mare, as well as his fixed eyes. Solara made a confused face, "Her?" She spoke to him, "Thats why youre all worked up?" The longer she watched the other horse from afar, the more she realized she was obviously skittish around the sea of people. Drowning in all the noises and little room to have space in. The strangr horse was rearing its head, showing the whites of its eyes, with its tail held high. When Polaris was calmed, she took her hand back to cross her arms and mentally scold the person in charge of that animal, "People should know better than to bring a nervous animal around a bunch of people. They can be a danger to themselves and everyone around them when theyre that size."

Polaris danced around once again, suddenly growing paranoid of the people passing them. Solara chose to bring Polaris because he had a good temperament, but that mare was making him jittery. Solara frowned and furrowed her eyebrows together, either Polaris was aroused by the thought of a lady friend, or her nervous energy was telling his instinct that something was wrong. Horses are herd animals after all. They feed off eachothers emotions and energy. If one member claims theres something not right, it makes the others nervous and alert.

So again...that mare was a danger to herself and others.

But something could come out of this situation. Maybe this could be an opportunity. Perhaps she could exchange a free service for a promised purchase? Solara pulled off her hood to appear less suspicious, shaking out her wispy black hair from being under there the whole time she traveled through The Sands. Weaving through the crowd she walked with purpose, she was a small thing but her personality could be big enough for a wyvern. "You there," she called out to the horned man, once she approched him she saw that he was with another, "Oh forgive me I did not mean to inturrupt," her luminous green eyes darted between the two. Solara didnt care for manners, she grew up alone, in the streets with no one to teach her such things. She only knows what she picked up when shed run around the cities eavesdropping and pickpocketing. But when it involved business, she challenged herself to use what shes learned. She cleared her throat and reminded herself to smile and act more....friendly and feminine, things that Solara was not. But no one would trust her for business if she acted the way she normally would, "but, I couldnt help but notice how nervous your girl is there," she pointed to the dappled mare, "You see, I am a breeder and trainer, I work for one of the best in The Sands. The Horsemaster known as Qinn, just outside of Hacin. Ive come to offer you something rare," she folded her hands together infront of her, and extended her warm smile before continuing, "I can have this horse desensitized to crowds by the time you are done...doing what ever it is that brought you here today. We dont train horses other than our own, but Im so worried she might hurt herself with her jittering," She looked at the other woman accompanying him before returning back to the horned man, "Under one condition. You must stop by our stables and purchase a horse or any of our goods," she looked at the saddle on the mare, "You look like you could use a new saddle?"

But the thought occured to her, what if they thought she was scamming them? The city was full of con artists and thevies and this was a good opportunity to advertise for the Horsemaster. So she came up with another idea, "If you dont trust my word, you can borrow Polaris over there," she pointed her thumb over her shoulder. She turned to look at him as he extended his leg forward and scratched his nose on the leg, his tail swatting about. "You can get a first hand experience and see what our horses are like. Hes used to people," she added.

@Wave Nogoodname Nogoodname too i guess xD

Arissa and Felric Camenor
The two rulers were finally able to retire for the night after the long day of festivities. Arissa pushed into their shared bedroom leaning up against her husband, the queen just couldn't stop smiling, it was impossible "An alliance... you think The Glade will keep their word?" Arissa asked curiously, suddenly worrying for the deal she had made this afternoon as she glancing up to Felric. "They'd know better than to than to betray us" he said, giving her hand a comforting squeeze "we're older now, more experienced, they won't stand a chance against us, nor our forces" he reassured her. "I just don't want it to escalate that far, this world won't survive another war.." she muttered, shaking her head slowly.

Felric pulled his queen in to hug her tightly in a comforting embrace, before slowly breaking away as his gaze shifted to the balcony "Come... it's almost time, let's leave this worry for another day" he said, leading her by the hand towards the marble railing. The queen of light took a deep breath, then released it as she followed her husband out into the open "you're right, Xerxes will keep to his word, he's not one for trickery.." she clenched a fist tightly as distant memories returned to her, visions of the earth ruler turning her own griffons against their riders, shifting and quaking the earth beneath their feet, a terrifying sight, as if nature itself was rebelling against the other kingdoms. Arissa shut her eyes tightly and shook her head as the memories vanished from her mind.

With another deep breath the queen of light found herself staring out towards the vibrant night sky, unconsciously her hands raised and balled together. The queen looked down at her hands, and, with a moment of focus she pulled them away to reveal a small ball of pure white light in her hands. Arissa turned to her husband, raising a hand to show it off "You know, the kids are still making these" she said with a small smirk. "Haha, really?" Felric asked with a bemused expression, holding out a hand to take the ball of light into his own hands, rolling it around a bit and examining it. "I know, isn't it interesting? Even after hundreds of years... some things never change" she mused. "Aye to that" Felric responded before clutching the ball between both of his hands, pulling it close to his chest much to Arissa's confusion.

Shutting his eyes, Felric spoke a prayer "Proud morning lord, you gave us your life, your warmth, your love, through you all things are possible. Provide us with your radiant guidance, so that we all may touch perfection, and together we will share your message so that all may embrace your holy light." The kings eyes fluttered open, and he wound back a hand before letting the ball of light fly through the air! A tail of glittering sunlight followed the orb as it soared through the air, before it exploded into streaks of bright yellows and oranges that scattered through the night sky! Arissa gave a warm smile, leaning her head to rest against Felric's shoulder "Here's to the future" she said, leaning up to peck him on the cheek. "To the future, and the future of Elysium" he returned, wrapping an arm around her.

It was then that the main event of the festival finally began, Arissa carefully lifted a hand, waving it over the vast city of gold as every single light began to dim, before the entirety of Alisette was enveloped in darkness. Only for a moment though before the first streak of light traced against the night sky, followed by hundreds of thousands of lights that darted across the black sky, the meteor shower had begun.
(Just posting to move things on a bit, it's now midnight in Elysium)

Prince Alba Hamilton Une
Darkness Kingdom, Diplomacy
Hamilton was... nervous. He may have underestimated Desh or even insulted him, a no go for any Diplomatic mission. Feeling his own blade in his chin was ironic as he would do that to his targets. As he stared back into Desh's eyes, he suppressed the urge to blink or show any emotion but if he were to be honest, he really felt the urge to wet himself. This Lord of the Darkness Kingdom is clearly not one to be messed with and he began wondering just how much did his Mother hold back during their rare practice duels. The words Desh spoke about his mother scared him even more than it should. He has rarely seen Patricia truly angry and this man has seen her in combat. A witness to the fury of the Bloodfrost Maiden. To his relief, the King allowed him to live and even handed him back Boreas. Hamilton accepted his sword and sheathed it before bowing.

"The truth is surprising your Grace...." Hamilton simply said before he returned to his seat after the King did. Once he has sat and relaxed, he noticed that he was starting to sweat. He was.... scared. He internally cringed at that thought. Someone had finally broke down his mental walls and scared him. Yet... He wasn't angry. Rather, he felt relief. He was glad that his heart was not as icy cold as he figures his mother's would be. He still felt fear. He still second guessed. He was still human. Grateful at this revelation and thanks to Desh's little joke, he found a way to mask his laugh of relief.

"I'm sure we will enjoy ourselves, Your Grace. Well.... I'm sure some of my men would enjoy themselves at least!" Hamilton joked. He was amazed by how lucky he was. He was wrong, the Dark King was indeed a man that he should never underestimate and worthy of respect. Maybe that's why Mother made him do this. Was it a test? Who knows. But for now, he was glad to walk home with great news. He turned his gaze to Noblesse. A rather fun thought in mind.

"Well, Princess. Seeing as your Father has given me time. Would you be interested in riding a hippogriff?"

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Britt-21 Britt-21 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat

Cassiopeia
Dark Kingdom, Castle Dining Hall

Arriving on the tail end of the flurry of questions that Noblesse had thrown at the visiting Prince, Pia lazily sat down on the seat beside Sophia, briefly brushing her fingers through a few of the demoness' fiery tresses as she grinned at her and quietly teased, "I ought to say the same because I was afraid I might not see you today," she then offered a playful wink - that was barely more than a flicker - to Desh as he too acknowledged her.

As she lounged against her chair she returned her attention to the prince, observing him as he responded to the princess. Her pink cheeks once more plumped as a slight smirk crossed her features at his response, one of her clawed fingers distractedly spearing a grape and popping it between her lips before her legs crossed under the table and she leaned against one of the arm rests of the high backed chair she sat in. Her attention waning after a moment though it was brought back as the prince of the Water Kingdom extended an invitation for those at the table to visit his homeland one day, her gaze then shifting curiously to the Dark King as her posture straightened just slightly.

She listened intently to Desh's response, though her expression was impassive as she sighed slightly before leaning back in her chair again, her clawed fingertips combing absently through her hair as her gaze was once again directed towards the prince. Prince Alba Hamilton Une if she recalled correctly, which she wasn't precisely sure if she did so her gaze drifted away for a moment, focusing on the ceiling above as she canted her head to the side slightly and licked her lower lip, biting it gently before she glanced back towards the table and reached for the empty goblet at her place setting, a servant of the castle readily pouring a fragrant purple liquid in it before receiving a toothy grin from the light demon who then took a small sip from the cup before placing it back on the table.

There seemed to be key phrases in the conversation that would recall Pia's attention from whatever thoughts floated around in her head and back to the present, and it seemed that while he was unfamiliar with what those phrases were, Prince Alba was speaking them readily. Once more the pink skinned demoness found interest in what was being said and watched the prince as he spoke, though she couldn't help but snicker slightly as he said that his nation had eyes and ears in almost every other nation but made a point to add that they didn't have them in the Dark Kingdom. She had to wonder if that was actually true and her eyes narrowed on him thoughtfully for a moment as one of her hands rose to curl against her chin, her index finger and thumb cradling her jaw. As she watched him, the smile that he offered before settling into a more casual smile was not missed, a subtle smile drawing across her own full lips.

The silence of the king in the face of this offer called her attention after a moment and she slowly withdrew her gaze from the prince and placed it on the Dark King, her brow furrowing as she saw the look he was giving the food on his plate, though she didn't speak, nor did she move, she only watched and waited for him to speak and once he did she turned her eyes back to Alba and awaited his response, which once it was given, was not remotely what she would have expected.

Basically since she had entered the dining hall, Pia had been reclining languidly in her chair and this mannerism could only be described as that of a cat. Much like a cat, it took certain stimulation to actually draw more of a reaction from her than just a glance and the Prince had done that when he removed his sword and knelt before Desh, offering the weapon to him along with his life. There was no subtlety to Pia's movements as her feet were quickly placed firmly on the floor when she turned to sit upright in her chair, leaning over the table with her palms on the polished surface as she watched the situation with wide eyed interest, an amused little giggle rippling from her as her back straightened and the soft sound of her chair moving slightly could be heard as it scraped against the floor. She was trying to get a better vantage point at these most unusual circumstances.

Her breath caught once the blade was in motion, now in the hand of her King and gliding towards the kneeling man's neck. Her mouth curved into an excited grin, her claws digging slightly at the wood of the table as she observed the interaction with evident anticipation. Of course despite her reaction, Pia knew that Desh wasn't about to execute the prince right there for no reason and her assumptions on the subject echoed the very things that Desh then said to the prince. With that moment of brief tension passed and Alba's weapon returned to him, Pia retook her seat with a somewhat disappointed air, flopping down on the chair with a subtle lack of grace that was akin to a child that had just been denied.

Though it wasn't entirely disappointment that she displayed and the feeling was very brief and mostly hidden as she raised her goblet once more and took a slight sip, her eyes smiling over the rim as she watched the Prince proposition the princess, lowering her goblet only briefly, "from what I understand, hippogriffs favor apples, princess," her voice was delicate but confident and sweet to the ears as she addressed Noblesse.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat Britt-21 Britt-21

Xerxes Greenblood
Mentions: slim slim Nogoodname Nogoodname
Trip Back Home

Xerxes was relieved to say the least. When he felt the sword being driven back into its scabbard, he thought for the faintest of a second it was being driven into his back. After all the things he had done on the battlefield he was really on the fence if Nadian was going to try and kill him right then and there. He turned back to her and regarded her with a bow. "This is good news indeed. I am glad that we will be able to put the past behind us, and forge a better future for the both of us. I don't think we will have to worry about the light kingdom since I have made an alliance with them as well, but we should watch out for lightning, water, and of course dark kingdom."

Xerxes gave that little tidbit of information before taking his leave, he thought it wise to let fire kingdom know of his current alliance with light kingdom, lest they decide to attack each other on the battle that would undoubtedly take place. He was okay seeing himself out, as he had gotten a good look of the interior of the building, and left the queen. When he got back to the main gate his Roc was still waiting for him after having had something to eat it was ready to depart with him. He climbed atop the bird, and headed back. He hoped everything was well with his kingdom in his absence since he had been gone for a little while now.

Xerxes was starting to find himself bored. Eight long years without a fight, without any conflict, it was everything he had hoped for his kingdom, but it was leaving him feeling lazy and complacent, he'd wish that something would happen, some sort of misfortune that would force him back into action again where he could finally stretch and find meaning again in his place as a ruler. More then anything he would love to see Desh's head on a spike, and he'd like to be the one to put it there. Desh was a fearsome combatant in the war, someone that could turn the very tides of nearly any battle, he may have fought to give peace to his people, but he destroyed a massive part of the world to do so, and Xerxes could still hear the world cry in pain as its wounds fester from the hundred year war. Xerxes swears that he will kill Desh, and restore that part of the world to the beauty it once had.

It was then a messenger bird met him on his way, the small creature carried no scroll, but he recognized it as his brothers which meant something bad must have happened. He could understand the creature, which meant stealing information from the earth kingdom was incredibly difficult. He was told of the orks that were found carrying dark kingdom property, and how they had tried and failed to attack one of his scouts, and the golem maker. Xerxes blood boiled when he heard this. He knew he should have been paranoid about the dark kingdom, and them trying something. He quickly jotted down a note, and attached it to the birds leg. A note for both the fire kingdom and the light kingdom. It would read "dark kingdom had sent assassins to kill earth kingdom's people, advise on next course of action." To Xerxes this meant war, but he made a promise with light kingdom that he would not attack any kingdom until they drew first blood. He was hoping that the light kingdom queen would agree with him on the importance of this, and help mobilize a force to deal with dark kingdom before they can cause any further harm

The sun sets over the land of Linhael, draping the world in a blanket of darkness, illuminated by moonlight. Torches and magical lanterns were lit to bring light within the kingdoms and with the light came the respective activities of night time.

The festivities for the fire kingdom began once more with a renewed vigor that made it seem like it was the first night they spent partying.

Earth kingdom prepared for war against its enemies and requested the aid of the light and fire nations.

Light, very much like Ignium, celebrated and cheered within the safety of their walls for their own well-being.

Water kingdom returned victorious from the Kraken hunt and bearing news from the diplomatic endeavor to Tenebris.

Lightning displayed their own interest in an alliance with dark and sent their own envoy to arrive by the next day.

The Dark Kingdom took part in no festivities but rather enjoyed the peace they knew would soon be broken and prayed to the Goddess that the coming war would in victory for their people.

Regardless of how to chose to spend this night, it would probably be the last peaceful night any of the kingdoms had in many years to come....

smol post uwu
The Sultana watched the king leave before heading back in herself. Carron launched himself off of her shoulder but made lazy circles in the air above her as she walked through the palace. She felt better now that the meeting had taken place, even though she wasn't sure what to feel about being drawn into an unspoken treaty with the Light Kingdom. There wasn't any bad blood between the two and having two allies didn't seem that bad. She trusted Xerxes thanks to his trip and earlier display, but she'd still be on her toes with the Light Kingdom, just to be safe.

Night started approaching and the city was already awake and ready. Nadian's cooks were whipping up a storm as they prepared food for the party Nadian hosted every year and performers started filing in and setting up instruments and such. Tables were arranged in the main hall and brazers were dragged in and lit so the room gave off a cozy orange glow that made the golden pillars shine. the middle of the room had a medium-sized circular pit that was only a foot deep and was filled with glowing coals that were to be used for an event later that night.

Nadian was already dressed, but she returned to her chambers to quickly apply kohl to her eyes as the last effect just for the fun of it. She gave herself a look-over before heading out the main room.

People started filing in after being checked by guards outside and Nadian greeted them all, her smile never wavering as she searched the sea of faces looking for the one she desperately wanted to see. Appetizers were brought out and people seated themselves on the cushions on the low lying tables as chattered amongst themselves. The first act came up which involved jesters and sword-swallowers and acrobats. Nadian sat at the main table as was customary for the host, her mind not being able to focus on the antics in front of her. Not only was her son not here yet, but neither was Victor. She knew her son had a mind of his own and would probably come in the dead of the night unless he had already found a conquest and Victor? The man was a mystery. Nadian sighed and slumped back a bit and helped herself to the hot wine with cloves that made her senses ease. She had a long night, especially since she had to perform later. It was barely three minutes of shaking her body in a customary dance meant to thank the gods that were started by the Sultana and other woman joined. Men could easily join as well, but they tended to just enjoy watching. She had done it hundreds of times but always needed some liquid courage to make sure she was a hundred percent ready. Maybe the night would be uneventful after all.

RAZHA KARIM

"Well, well. Things are looking about as lively as they were last night."

The flaming prince mused aloud as he traversed through the dense crowds of Ignium citizens in the middle of their festivities. There were too many bodies for anyone to notice the Prince walking among them and he honestly preferred it that way. It was a bit of a pain in the ass when people suddenly started acting all proper during a time to let loose and have fun. Much like his mother, Razha had completely gone wild the night before and barely even remembered what the devil happened. The difference was that Razha didn't get out of bed until night because he was nursing a horrible hangover for pretty much the entire day. But it was night time now, the headache was gone, and the party was once again a-booming.

His mother was supposed to be preforming her dance today and its not like he was going to miss it even if the kingdom was, ironically, burning to the ground. Hell, depending on how things went he would probably would get up on stage and join her. He didn't practice dancing for over a decade for no reason. The prince knew how to move his body to a rhythm like few others could and he wasn't afraid to show it off.

It didn't take long for Razha to slip into the ceremonial stage area and his bright, burning orange irises found his mother nursing some warm wine in what seemed like boredom... maybe even a little disappointment? Surely, it wasn't just over him. Momma must have been waiting for someone else within the crowd. Well....regardless....

"Momma!" He called out to her happily as he jogged over and skipped the entire head touching greeting and planted a kiss on her cheek. "You look a bit down momma. Something not to your liking here?"

VICTOR ANGUIS

Victor decided the best way to blend in was to stick out in this massive ceremony that the Queen had invited him to. He wore the traditional red, orange, and yellows of the kingdom, made from the finest silk that hands could steal. His apparel labeled as an incredibly wealthy nobleman and the colors were a stark contrast to his dark greyish skin and pale, snow white hair. He truly stuck out among the crowd but it was in a way that drew attention as a potential courting partner rather than some outlandish character. The right side of his face was wrapped up in some fine fabrics, so as to hide the scars but some were still visible at the bottom along with the scars on the opposite side of his face. It was wrapped this way on purpose so as to discourage people from asking questions and to keep them from staring. It gave off the feeling that it was something he wasn't exactly comfortable discussing and sure enough, the eyes that were on him focused more on his overall self rather than the scars. Which wasn't hard considering what Victor was wearing was worn in a style that was rather suggestive. A low cut shirt to tease at the muscled figure beneath, that was semi-tight on the skin. His pale hair was well done and placed into a high ponytail while bangs hung by the sides of his face and framed his sharp elven features perfectly, considering the stark contrast between dark and light of his hair and skin.

Victor carried himself with all the poise of a royal and the confidence of a noble who knew he was catching everyone's attention. His snowy white hues scanned the attendants to the Queen's party with feigned disinterest. In reality, every face that came across his gaze was being memorized and cataloged in his brain as potential threats. Nothing gave this away but it was still evident to himself that he trusted no one and intended for it to stay that way. Eventually, those pale eyes found their target. Queen Nadian who was currently conversing with her son. A small smile touched his lips before he decided to make his way over to grab himself a drink and quietly blend in with the crowd... or as much as a dark elf like himself could blend in to a crowd of Jinn and beast kin. Truth be told, he stood out quite badly but as previously stated, this was on purpose. Victor was certain the Sultana would have spotted him by now but he was making it a point to just blend in for now. Should her fiery gaze lock with his icy one, he would merely give her a gesture that they would speak later when the guests were a little more drunk. Currently, it would attract far too much attention and people would remember what he looked like. That spelled bad things for both the Sultana and for Hydra. If he were to continue supporting her highness, he needed to stay incognito.
slim slim (Cant even complain woman. I got you good this time.)

Masinori frowned at his son's words. "This does not go against everything." He calmly stated. the truth was, was that these were his son's words and wishes. To be left alone, to become the forever living protector of the Raitoningu royal family. But in their dire times, they did not need a secret protector. They needed a prince to help them in this up coming war. He needed Raiden to take back his title and to become the second prince of Raitoningu once again.

"Ayaka is a great candidate to rule this empire.... And if I choose her as my successor she will have to stay here...." Masinori thought about this long and hard. Weather it be Akira or Ayaka to rule... he could not send Ayaka on this quest and definitely no Akira. The only best choice would be for Ryusuuji to go to. With this up coming war they would not be safe from any of their enemies.

"You chose to renounce your title. You were the one that thought it would be best to hid in the shadows...." Masinori shook his head. "Just because your lighting gifts are not as great as your brother and sisters, does not mean you are unfit to rule." Yes they would want the strongest child to rule, but they would need someone to represent them to other kingdoms in hope of gaining an alliance.

"I want you and your pod to head south... Head to the dark kingdom and speak with it's king." Masinori stated. "You will present yourself as my second son, prince of Raitoningu." He stated. "For many years we have tried to keep away from our enemies and keep our peace... Now more than ever if possible, but unlikely." He added.

Masinori watched his son, and waited for his response to his words. It was a lot to take in and to consider, even if Raiden had no choice in the matter.​

The inner turmoil the brewed within the vampiric ninja was clear for anyone to see. It was not as if Ryusuuji did not see the logic that his father was speaking with but to have a member of the emperor's family, much less his son, come forth as something that was arguably no longer Denki was something Raiden could not swallow. If he couldn't swallow his own existence, what in the devil chance did the people have in swallowing his re-ascension to the heir of the throne. It was plain on the ninja's face that he strongly disagreed with the emperor but....

"As you command, my emperor...." he eventually said with a deep bow of his head. Thoughts, repercussions, and doubts ran through Ryusuuji's mind like clockwork and there was literally nothing he could do to quell those growing inhibitions and doubts... no matter. The emperor's orders could not be disobeyed. Not even by his children and everyone knew this.

Raiden could only sit there in stoic silence as he waited for permission to stand up and leave. If this was going to happen, he might as well tell mother and....Ayaka. Though Ryusuuji doubted he would get a very pleasant greeting from the samurai sister.​

Nadian Karim

The wine was making her drowsy, which wasn't the greatest feeling to have when the night had barely begun. She'd occasionally pop a grape into her mouth, the cold juice that erupted after she bit into it usually jolted her to her senses for a few moments. Maybe sneaking out after the dance was the best way to go. She paused mid-sip to consider it but she never got the chance. Rahza emerged from the crowd and gave her a peck on the face.

"I haven't seen you all day and I was getting worried. At least send a bird with a message to let me know you're ok." Nadian said, her voice trying to have the tenor of a disapproving parent but she couldn't even sum up anger at this point. She wasn't a strict parent at all, and the way her son acted showed it. As mischievous as the boy was, he never gotten into any serious trouble. Still, she couldn't help but worry sometimes.

"It's nothing, really. The dance will start soon and if you're doing it with me then help the dancers set up. I'll be with you in a few moments." She stood up and placed her hands on either side of her son's head and kissed him on top of the head, internally smiling at the noticeable height the boy had grown. It wouldn't be long before Rahza would be a man and could take over the kingdom. She had always worried if Rahza would be accepted by the kingdom's people since Nadian had changed the rules that had been around for hundreds of years, all for the energetic teenager in front of her. She had stood over his crib for days after he was born, not drinking, eating, or sleeping as she sent up frantic prayers to the gods. How could she leave her infant son in this war plagued nation? She remembered how close she was to passing on, but Rahza had decided to open his eyes. She never noticed how golden they were, and he let out a gurgle and clamped his hand around her finger as she ran it over his face tenderly. How many times had she wished her parents had stayed and raised her? How many times had she gazed at the portraits of her mother and father and tried to picture what their voices sounded like? There was still a faded cushion under their paintings when Nadian dragged it over there when she was sad or upset and ranted as if her parents were listening. Nadian had made a pledge to her so when those memories receded. Forever and always. It was what got her through the war and it would get her through anything else that threatened to hurt her family. She held Rahza's face for a few moments longer before smiling and playfully shoving him.

"Go already! This night will be the best one we've had yet." She too left the table and went over to a room adjacent to the main room where dancers were getting ready. They bowed as she walked in and she barely got to greet them herself before she was pulled into a swamp of cloth and golden jewelry. She was going to dance in the dress she had on but the others thought differently. She couldn't help but to laugh as the infectious mood caught on.

She came out with the other dancers and made her way to the pit in the center of the room. The others stood in a circle around her, their feet planted a few feet from each other and their arms behind their heads. Nadian stood on the coals in the same position, the nerves from earlier gone until she saw a familiar face in the crowd. A little bit of air left her body but she nodded as she caught the subliminal message he conveyed to her silently. Later it was.

The music started with a beat of drums, and each beat was a drop of the hip and a flick of the wrists. Voices soon joined that sang about the great sands the kingdom was born from, the evil leader who sat on the throne and the brace souls who battled for freedom. Thanks to the gods for blessing those who fought were included and the song started getting more lively. Fire from the braziers started streaming towards the Sultana like snakes and coiled around her as she danced and manipulated the flames. The room was dark as she had the only source of light that made the golden clothes she wore shine brilliantly. The top only covered what she needed to not put the party goers into shock and the golden skirt constricted her lower half but fanned out and the bottom and made it look like the dress was melting gold. The music rose to a fevered pitch and Nadian hit every beat as she shimmied and swayed while flames danced over head like stars. The song ended with a loud bang of the drum and the room was silent for a few moments, everyone completely enraptured before they realized they had power over their bodies and rose to clap. The braziers were lit once more as Nadian returned the fire and she curtsied as best as she could in the tight skirt before heading into the crowd. She had work her way intensely through the group of people before finding the familiar face.

"I didn't expect you to come, in all honesty. I know the public eye isn't your setting, but you look as if you belong here." Nadian knew Victor would probably feel awkward in the crowd and she could barely talk over the chatter of people. The food was brought out and as the others flocked over to the table, Nadian pulled the dark elf outside.

Lanterns hung on the trees and overhead and casted a comfortable light over the two. Nadian didn't really know how to read the elf and it was making her actually feeling unconfident. Well, he had decided to come to a Fire Kingdom celebration knowing fully well that it was the reason nearly every citizen had came into existence because of. The more Nadian's alcohol and adrenaline-fueled mind thought the situation over, the more she found no reasons for her to hesitate.

"Personally, you can't truly have a good night in the Fire Kingdom unless you really explore all it has to offer." Nadian said as she hooked the elf by the collar with her index finger and her lips curved into a smile. It actually seemed more exciting making a gamble like this then fully knowing she had gotten someone under her belt.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 OWO

Victor Anguis

It was as rare as a minataur tap dancing but every once in a very long while, something would leave Victor in awe. This was one of the times.

The dark elf stood amongst the crowd and was politely turning down the advances of several Ignium women who seemed very interested in what a foreigner like himself was capable of. Luckily, as soon as the dancers came out, it became a lot easier to pretend he was completely enchanted by the dancing. It was was easy because practically everyone was enraptured by the waving hand motions, rocking hips, and nearly sensual beckonings of preformers. Normally, this was a sight that Victor could ignore but it was like the Sultana commanded his attention with every movement of her body. Soon enough, the master thief found himself genuinely watching.... and unable to pull his gaze away. Almost as if Nadian noticed this, she decided to pull from the nearby open flames and preform a fiery dance that any demon would be jealous of. It was as if Victor was watching her dance with the flames of hell themselves.

With a final pound on the drum, it all came to end and the dark elf nearly had to remind himself of who he was so he could collect himself. He shook his head clear of any thoughts, pale white locks moving to and fro with the movement before he reached over to one of the servants who were bringing out more drinks and food, grabbing another drink and downing it rather quickly. It helped bring him out of this.... mood he was getting into. A mood that had been echoed by every guest around him it seems as he felt soft hands begin to trace the curvature of his arms and chest. Snow white eyes locked on to those women who were succumbing to their desires in a almost threatning way but it was like they literally didn't care anymore. Hydra's hand nearly twitched for the dagger hidden within the fabrics of red and gold but as soon as his eyes found Nadian pushing her way through the dense crowd, he was being pulled away by her and that alone seemed to be a deterrent. He assumed they thought that the Queen had wanted him and they had better keep their hands off.

When they reached the area the Queen had pulled them too, Victor visibly let out a ghost of a sigh of relief. Any sound coming from his mouth sounded....strange. Almost wraith-like and a sigh was no different.

Victor's expression to its normal icy visage now that there was no one he needed to pretend for but lo and behold, he was once again caught off guard but this time by the Queen of flame herself. The sultana curled a finger into his clothing and gave him a slight tug in her direction, explaining that he should really partake in all the celebrations entailed. Naturally, Victor knew what went on once the festivities had begun to die down and people started going home with 1 or more partners for the night. While he knew that, never in his wildest dreams would he have expected the Queen to take an interest in him in such a way. He was expecting this to be an official visit guised as something else during the party but it seems that this was one of those rare times that Victor was wrong.

Once he noticed what was being offered, his pale hues flicked down to the hand that had his clothing gripped. It the shot over to Nadian's face and he could see every emotion she was feeling as if she was metaphorically, possibly literally soon, laying herself bare. She was uncertain... nervous almost but also uncharacteristically excited by him. Perhaps it was because he was unknown? One of the few people that didn't immediately fall for her looks or status. His eyes then fell down to the barely clothed body that ensnared his eyes so magically only moments ago. As if he had been completely bewitched.

The icy visage came to rest on her eyes once more in a unreadable expression. One could almost even take as disinterested. Though, the dark elf slowly slid one hand over the one that gripped him and another over the waist she was so generously showing off to the world. A small, genuine smirk made its way onto his dark lips as he stepped closer to the woman. He couldn't speak but he gave her an affirming nod to put her nervousness at ease. After the display he just saw and the instinctual side she managed to rouse in him with that dance, on top of being the bloody Queen on Ignium who was inviting him to bed? What man would turn her down? Not even a person as cold as Victor could resist the heat this woman was putting off, both literally and metaphorically.

Which, for the first time in a long time, all of these emotions and thoughts could be seen plainly on the dark elf's expression. His eyes began close ever so slightly as he allowed himself to be swept up in the mood.
slim slim (you can move the scene along or fade to black right there if u want lmao. Raspy boi is officially yours)

Atlantia Stinger
Fire Kingdom - Festival

After the lovely lunch with Buras, both her and her group of men were able to relax before she set up shop in the marketplace. Which actually happened to be a big hit due to her unique jewels and Oceanic items. Though most of the jewelry had been sold due to the party that night. Of course Atlantia pulled in a good amount of cash and closed early just so she could prepare for the festival. The mermaid returned back to River's Blessing to freshen up and when night finally rolled in, the festival began. This didnt stop the woman from looking out her window and seeing the streets being flooded by a sea of people. "No doubt that this is a festival. The people here make it seem quite lively, which I like." the mermaid moved over to the plain and simple desk in her room, grasping a flask filled with water and hanging it off the belt she always seemed to wear to go with it. With that done, she went off and put on some shoes before moving to the door and opening it.

Only to reveal a Buras standing right at her door and caused her to jump and place her hand over her chest as her heart raced "Geez! You scared me Buras!" she didnt even expect him to be standing there. Perhaps he just arrived and opened the door before he got to knock? Possibly. Though she did let out a light giggle with the shake of her head "Come, lets get to the festivities." she then slipped out and passed him, shutting the door behind her and making sure it was locked before lacing her hands together behind her back "Please, do lead the way." it didnt take him long to walk off and lead the way, so she followed. Already walking out and down the street with her guards nearby to keep an eye on her but also have a little bit of off time. Since the redhead was with Buras -who happened to be a guard and super tall- they figured that she would be fine if they were to take their eyes off her for just a bit.

"Thanks for joining us out for the festival. I dont think I would have known what I was getting into if you werent around." the pair walked and Atlantia couldnt help but sometimes watch brawls go on, or even ceremonies. "I didnt think so many things could go on-" all of a sudden she caught sight of a couple of people dancing, but both Buras and Atlantia caught the dance last second as it came to an end "I wonder what that dance was." she thought aloud, glancing at her guide that was with her "Sorry if I'm asking too many questions. I've never been here, so my mind is filled with just about every question I could think of." her emerald-green eyes scanned the area, loving how lively this place was at night but how dead it could be during the day -depending who the people were- when some people were actually cleaning up the mess from the night before.

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda shadowz1995 shadowz1995

":Good lord rpn plz no ban" -shadowz1995
collab between Moana and Maui. You're welcome.

Nadian Karim and Victor Anguis
Nadian was nearly holding her breath as Victor stared down at her with an expression that she could gauge nothing out of. It certainly made her uneasy, especially since she was so used to people expressing their emotions. She suddenly felt stupid for throwing herself out there even though it was a normal thing to do in her case, and her face heated up in embarrassment. She was about to withdraw until she felt a cool hand slide over her own and ensnare her waist and pull her closer until her face was a few inches away from the elf's own. She was still for a few seconds and she tried to compute what this meant. Her startled expression quickly formed a sultry smile. With her confidence back up, the night was hers to command. She could slowly see the elf relaxing, his own emotions show across his face which made her feel like she was finally cracking his cold exterior. Well, she had more than enough heat for the two of them.
The first kiss she landed on the elf was just a preview of what was soon following. It was a deep kiss that pushed the elf against the palace wall. Her hands went around his head and tangled in his hair as the kiss lengthened. She released slowly, her lips hovering over his own before she whispered in his ear. "We should continue somewhere more private, no?" She let out a small laugh before gently nipping his earlobe and grabbing his arm once again. She went through a less occupied hallway so only a servant saw the two and respectively lowered their gaze.
Her chambers were dark until she waved her hand and candles lit themselves and cast the room in a soft orange glow. She closed the door behind the two and made her way to the other side of the room where the large entryway outside was. A thin curtain that occasionally moved with a breeze here and there was the only thing that could offer any protection for the two, but the palace was too high up for them to be seen. Not that Nadian cared anyway. She took down the high ponytail that had made her head a bit sore and let her hair fall over her shoulders as she turned to face the man.
She crossed the room silently, her eyes never leaving his own. Speaking of that...she ran her hand over his face before sliding her finger under the cloth that covered Victor's eye. She placed it on the table nearby and tilted her head and gave him a look over.
"Much, much better." She mused. "How exactly did you get that scar and why do you cover it? Not that I'm complaining; it really does add to your air of mystery." Nadian said with a small smile on her face. She sat on the large bed and patted the spot next to her. Might as well learn the answers to questions she'd had for years now while she had an advantage.

It was a practically dizzying experience being with Queen. It was like her godlike power was reflected in the fervor of her kisses. Each time their lips met, he could feel her hunger for him grow more and more. A want that evolved into a need that demanded satiation. With every second that their bodies were pressed together, it was like kindling being fed to an open fire.... appropriate considering who Victor was dealing with.
Even when he was a child, Victor lost sight of his surroundings but Gods above be damned that Nadian didn't give him time to process anything. One second he was pressed up on a wall, another she was leading him down somewhere, and another he had her pinned against... something while his trailed his lips down her neck.
They ended up.... where the hell?
The room was lit up and that's when he noticed his surroundings. The Sultana got more comfortable and let her hair down, prompting Victor to follow suit with his own snowy locks. The mute's lips parted slightly as she approached to remove the cloth around his eye. Both pale, icy eyes met the Queen's in mild confusion before she asked her questions. It took the dark elf a moment to process the question before he pulled a small journal to respond as he moved to sit down beside her. Normally, the thief's writing was elegant, intricate, and flawless but this entire situation had him out of his element. His hand shook slightly and while it was not noticeable to anyone else, to someone who had seen his perfect handwriting so many times now, it would be apparent.
"It is a distinguishing mark, My Queen. I cover it because should someone recognize me, it would be much easier to disguise myself as someone else in a pinch. As for how I got it, I put my trust in someone of very high birth. I gave them information as I do to you now and they set me up. I was tortured for months before my men broke me out. Now you know why I was so cautious when you broke our method of meeting. Though..."
Victor reached over and ran his dark fingers through flame empress's flowing black hair before continuing,
"For what it is worth, I am sorry about that. The situation was a little too familiar."
Nadian's good mood faltered a bit as Victor spoke of his past, the weight of his words showing how painful the memory was. She didn't know she had caused it either by the meeting she had set up earlier. It explained why he was so reserved and suspicious as well.
"Just give me the name of who did it and I will consume them in flame if they still walk on this earth." Nadian murmured as she slid her left leg over him so she was facing him on his lap, her obvious anger towards the person he mentioned earlier slightly distracting the woman.
"I always thought you covered it because you were embarrassed of it instead of just trying to make sure you weren't looking like a suspect. It only took what, 5 years to weasel this information out of you." Nadian laughed a bit before leaning in for another kiss, pushing the two down on the bed. She sat back up, still straddling the man. She easily removed his shirt and tossed it to the side with little regard for the obvious fine material it was made of. She wasn't surprised to see a bit more scar tissue scattered over his chest and began her slow assault. She went in for a light kiss before biting his lip and then started trailing kisses a bit further down. She enjoyed teasing the elf and she did it quite well. Nadian removed the halter top and let her long hair blanket her torso as she sat back up and smirked at the elf under her.
"So, how much do you want it?" Nadian said coyly as she traced her finger on his stomach.
How much she asked.
This was probably going to be one of the very few times Nadian would ever have the pleasure of turning Victor aggressive. With a quick turn, the mute dark elf flipped them over and now Victor was grinning down at the Queen. It was a hell of a feeling to have a Queen under you in such a way. Victor reached for his journal and he began to quickly scrawl into its pages. Though it took all of two seconds for the snow haired elf to pause and look down and the near naked form of the Queen of the entirety of Ignium.
He was pretty sure they were both well past words as the look she was giving him told him everything she wanted and that same look was mirrored in his own eyes.
Victor tossed the journal and quill across the Sultana's bedchambers without a care, his hands instead finding refuge in the thighs wrapped around his waist.
Chances were neither of them was getting any sleep this festival night...

Buras had just gotten to the door and was about to raise his hand to knock on it when it suddenly opened. His hand flinched away ever so slightly, and his legs bent so as to quickly push him away. But it was only Atlantia, nothing to fear from her. Well, he was fairly certain that there was nothing to fear from her. You could never be to certain. But then again, she was a merchant, and he was of the Emir Guard, even if she did have a weapon on her he would most likely be able to handle her easily.

Giving a small grunt as she told him to lead the way, he turned and did just that. He was soon out the door and slowed down to keep an eye on her. And because the crowd made anything faster than a half step, for him anyways, rather difficult. "It is my pleasure," he rumbled softly, bending over slightly so she could hear him over the crowd. "The night is short, and there is much to do. Some also like to think the night is a more holy time for these celebrations, though I think it's because it's cooler." In fact, it was almost chilly in just his vest. But his fur kept most of him warm, and he was used to it.

When they caught the tail end of the dance and Atlantia asked her question, Buras was happy to answer. "That was a dance that is held during almost every celebration. It and the song that goes with it tell of how our kingdom and her people fought for our freedom. There are many of these being held throughout the city, one even being done by the Queen herself. I'm sure we will see it in it's entirety tonight yet." He only smiled as she rambled on about all the questions she had about this strange land and it's traditions.

"Come, I'm sure there are other things you wish to see." He slowly made his way closer and closer to the river that ran through the city, the life giving water used in many religious traditions. And, honestly, that was where many of the public feasts were held. When one table ended, another began, each dish trying to outdo the one before and after it.
(( Britt-21 Britt-21 shadowz1995 shadowz1995 ))

Last edited:
Caelius Carmenor

The festival had gone on into the night like they said, he would be lying if he said the lights weren't pretty, so many vibrant colors flew and streaked across the sky, but Caelius wasn't as interested in that as much as he was finding his friends from the town, he managed to slink away from his family and wandered the festival in search of his comrades. Caelius was wearing his royal attire, much to his displeasure, as he fidgeted with his outfit throughout his search. He received man friendly greetings from the people at the festival, after all he was widely liked by the people of Elysium,. He returned their gestures with his own waves and smiles.

He had been wandering the town for quite some time now, but he thought he saw his friends in the distance or at least some other children that would know the location of his friends. He saw many people throughout the journey, but there was one person he could have sworn he saw multiple times, a man in a long grayish coat, he thought him a knight because he carried a sword but every time he would try to get a good look at him, he would seemingly vanish from sight, Caelius quickly pushed the thought from his mind when he saw his friends running towards him.

Caelius hugged his friends "Ah, hey guys, sorry i took so long finding you" he said in a slightly guilty tone. His friends didn't seem to mind, but it wasn't that they were afraid to yell at a Prince, they didn't really see him as a prince, sometimes they even forgot of his position. One of his friends, Ilaven pointed towards a hill "Theres a great view of the shower from on that hill!" he said enthusiastically. By the time they made it to the top of the hill, Caelius have undone most of his royal attire and was looking rather scruffy, but the view was mesmerizing, it was moments with his friends, moments like this, that made him forget all that was expected of him. Someone was probably looking for him but he didn't really care, all he wanted to do was watch the shower.

Emilia Sven
Steel clashed against steel and the crowd went wild as Emilia's blow connected with her opponents armored chest! Her opponent staggered back, but was quick to recover his footing, the man before her was a behemoth standing over eight feet tall. 'The Mountain of Mitis' they called him, one of the few mountain elves to show their face around the city, tall and muscular carrying a great hunk of steel that was too heavy and crude to be called a sword. The knight was just able to duck out of the way before the greatsword crashed down next to her, embedding itself into the earth. Emilia thought quickly and lunged herself at the elf, throwing her shoulder right into his chest to knock him backwards, removing his grip from his sword and sending him stumbling to the ground! The knight approached slowly and lifted her sword, training it down at his chest to which the elf raised his hands in surrender, Emilia had won this duel. The crowd roared with cheers as the knight knelt down to take her opponents hand, helping him back to his feet and shaking hands before the two left the arena.

The knight wiped the sweat from her brow and grinned as she awaited her next fight outside of the arena, she had been at it for hours, some wins some losses, sporting quite a few new cuts and bruises, but she was LOVING it. All the new people coming into the city to test their might was always fun to experience. She leaned up against the back wall with a broad grin, panting softly as she came down from the adrenaline high of the duel. The knight shifted her gaze up towards the sky as the lights around her slowly began to dim, it was time...

Emilia smiled as the first streak of light crossed the sky, the comforting warmth of the event welling within her, memories flowed through her mind of festivals past. She remembered her first time seeing the lights with her mother, celebrating her acceptance to the guard under their light.. sharing her first kiss under the stars.. The festival of lights had always meant been a grand time to her, and for the first time in years she was experiencing it alone. The knight shook her head quickly and shut her eyes, trying to rest her aching limbs before the next fight.

Lady Gwendolyn Arwoll
Misty Hollow, Principality of Oceanius.
Direct: Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow
The sailing voyage comes to a close. The enormous vessel she'd been standing on with the royalty had docked once more and those aboard begin to disembark. The treasurer was first to leave the deck, looking lighter than he had before the voyage in both colour and weight. His steps were ill placed in his hurry to place distance between him and the ship, with him stumbling a few times but never truly falling over.
The second one to leave the ship was Gwendolyn. She'd been strangely quiet the whole trip. She tried to talk to people but every time she went to something would happen that outweighed her light conversation. Waiting on solid ground for her was her guardsman. He stood arrogantly as always awaiting her to come and tell him how it was, but turns his cocky expression to one of intrigue upon seeing a small cut on Gwendolyn's forehead.

"Fought a kracken, have we?"
"Not directly."
"Want to talk about it, my lady?"
"Not even a little."
"Come now, it's not like you slipped on a wet spot." He jokes, chuckling to himself. However for Gwen, this wasn't quite a joke. He catches her attention and puts two and two together when he sees the nature of her stare. He begins to laugh and places a hand on her back, a smile covering his face. "You slipped on a wet spot at the kracken hunt. I should have warned you about those dastardly wet spots, m'lady."
She rolls her eyes seemingly unamused by his jokes on her behalf. Though if it weren't for the proper company of royalty and high nobles, she'd be more likely to laugh at her own expense. Be that as it may, her guardsman realises this and drops the subject. She felt like more of an idiot now than when she came. "Are we heading off?"
"No, no. We're staying for the feast."
"We'll wait around then. Know where the feast'll be?"
"I do not."
"That'll make things harder then."

Gwen nods slowly and looks up at the ship, seeing who was disembarking next. If it were anyone but the queen, she'd ask about where they'd be headed next. It wasn't that she was scared of the queen, more that she was terrified of upsetting or offending her. Which is an entirely different thing. However as she waits, she realises her opportunity to avoid asking the queen had been wasted as she descends to join them.
"Your royal highness, where might we be headed to now?"

Naria Alejandro
Hacing outskirts, Igninium.
Direct/Collab: Nogoodname Nogoodname

Akita slowly made her way down towards the tavern past the hoards of party goers, the perfect cover for this little operation of theirs. The demons tail flicked left and right, carefully avoiding the feet of passers by. The tavern in question, the Dancing Wyvern, was a seedy little place where her boss did business, and she had been instructed to meet there around midnight to make sure the trade went off without a hitch. A hand unconsciously went to the blade at her side, something she didn't think she'd have to use, but it still gave her some comfort to have. Plus, half a bodyguards job was to look tough, the heavy steel on her hip definitely helped with her image. Finally after some time dodging the drunken people and ducking past the festivities Akita felt the crowd begin to thin out as she approached the more impoverished side of the city. A few more steps down a grimy alley way and she was there.

The demon reached down for the door knob and gave it a quick jiggle, finding it locked. It wasn't long before a voice spoke up from behind the barred wooden door. "Mm~ harder baby~" came a male voice from the other side, causing Akita to jerk back slightly before letting out a long sigh. "Orange Ale, let me in" she muttered, her tone heavy with annoyance.
"Ah ah aah~ If you want in ya gatta do me a little favor, if you know what I mean..~"
Akita pinched the bridge of her nose with a groan "I'm here on business, let me in already.."
"aww, c'mon! You never play along..." the voice replied, slightly dejected.
"Will you just open the door already?" Akita responded, having none of the guards games.
There was a long silence from the other side of the door, causing Akita to approach curiously. "Uugh... Nazeem..." she complained, only to be met with a cold wall of silence. The demon stood there for the longest time contemplating what to do before finally giving in. She reached up to the doorknob and gave it another quick jiggle "oh, you like that, don't you?" she asked, her tone completely deadpan.
"Mmm~ Baby don't stop~!"
The demon just shut her eyes tightly and hoped to just get it over with, and after a few more moments of awkward jiggling the door flew inwards, allowing her entry. A feathered man stood in the doorway grinning triumphantly. "I hate you so much..." Akita muttered as she slid past the man in search of her employer.
"Enjoy your stay~" he teased back to her before returning to his duties.

Standing behind the bar of the tavern was Naria. With her legs dangling from over the edge of the table top and a glass bottle half full in her hands, she looks in the direction of the door. Nazeem appeared to be taking his sweet time with it and judging by the teasing that was going on, it was likely one of her affiliates. That and the fact no one used the back door unless they were a member of staff. The hall grows quiet and she takes it upon herself to hop down from the bench top and greet the person when they entered. By the time she'd gotten off the table top, her affiliate had already entered and appeared to be somewhat displeased with the current situation. With a few steps towards her, and another sip from the half full bottle, she looks up at the seemingly giant Akita.

"You're late."
"I'm here now, let's get this done" Akita replied, glancing down to meet her employers eyes, it was clear the demon had just woken up, and her little experience with Nazeem didn't seem to help her temper. Nonetheless, Naria was a client that the demon had taken to liking in the time they've worked together, she kept Akita in business. So she suppressed her annoyance in favour of a more businesslike approach. The demon glanced around the room briefly, surveying the patrons of the tavern, Akita never liked meeting in these run down places with so many shady characters, but they had to keep up an air of secrecy somehow. Their trade wasn't exactly something that one could just go down to the market and set up a stall for, Akita only hoped that the trade would blow over quickly.

Naria takes a few steps forward, raising her hand to press against the abdomen of Akita. She closes her eyes and nods slowly as she sets the bottle in her other hand down on the floor. With that she takes the coin purse off her hip and passes it over to her. The purse was still full and the gold inside was authentic if ever it were to be tested. She knew that this trade would be harder without hired help like Akita and she made sure to give thanks whenever she could. "Your fee and extra. Now come help me move them inside."
She makes her way towards the door with relatively fine stable balance but a poor sense of depth when it came to reaching for the door handle. After three attempts her hand gets a firm grip and turns the handle. Pushing the door outward, she stumbles outside a little and breathes out through her mouth waiting for her guard. "Come on, deadlock. We've got to be quick."

Before Akita could leave the feathered Nazeem approaches once more and clarifies the state of Naria to her. "Be careful, she's had a little too much. Started around noon and only wanted more from there. She's seeing the cask's lantern if you follow." He seems a little apologetic about her current condition but then makes a reach for the coin purse to take her tab out of it.
Akita glanced down at her pay and quickly pocketed the gold before someone could catch sight of the little interaction, you never know when a wayward pickpocket will get bold.. The demon followed her employer, watching with a slight cringe at her drunken antics, just what they needed for an important deal.. nonetheless she waved a hand dismissively at Nazeem's worries, reaching down to pat the hilt of her blade "Don't worry about it, I'll take care of her" she said, slightly pushing her employer out the door, casting her glance away as her tab was lifted right from her coin purse, the girl needed to pay her dues...

As soon as they were outside the tavern Akita was ready to get things over with "alright, where are we headed?"
"The caravan's at the rickety shack I call a hom- my goats!" She leads the way back to the caravan waving for the guard to follow her closely, despite the small distance between the two. They traverse the street without interruption but upon rounding the corner they encounter a pair of guards running their regular patrols. They go to tell Naria off for being without a parent or guardian, assuming she's nothing more than a runaway child, but stop once Akita comes into view. She stands there looking up at the employed guard with a small sway to her. The pair call out almost perfectly in sync with one another, "Is she yours?"
Akita gave a quick nod of acknowledgement "Yeah, she's... my little sister" the demon explained, her gaze shifting down to her employer, then back up to the guards once again before she mouthed '...she's adopted...'
The demon cleared her throat "We're just coming out to enjoy the festival, is something wrong?" she asked casually, placing a hand on her hip as her gaze shifted between the two of them.
The guards look to the pair sympathetically and shake their heads. The one on the left, built with a thinner frame with dark lines around his eyes, lowers himself down to a near squat and looks at the half goat. "You keep your big sister close tonight. We've had a few reports of runaways around here, didn't want you to be among them." She nods pulling her hands behind her back and standing beside her 'big sister'. The guard raises back to full size and nods to the pair. His accomplice chimes in as they begin to depart, "Best head inside to mamma, girls. It's getting late." With that they round the corner of the next street over and vanish out of sight. Naria looks up at Akita and appears a strange mix of grateful and annoyed. She wouldn't say anything as to what she'd done to earn such a look, as that was something she should be able to figure out herself.

They continue on for a short while before arriving at the shelter that Naria called home. Wandering the street out front were two men. One was old and seemed very familiar, and the other was young. While the half goat had met both previously this would likely be a first encounter for the demoness. "Get the caravan out, I left my babies outside." She waves at the two men and makes her way down the road.
Akita met Naria's gaze with a look of indifference, shrugging her shoulders, it was too dark to make out her lips curled up into an impish grin. She followed her employer carefully, keeping a close eye out for shady figures with her heightened senses. As they reached the two men Akita gave a quick nod in greetings, simple and down to business as usual before following them over to move the caravan. Things seemed to be going pretty well, and Akita couldn't anticipate any trouble especially with most of the guard at the palace thanks to the festival.

By now, Naria believed Akita should have said her greetings and begun the moving of the caravan, or so she hoped. It's clear the night crew had other plans as she stumbles upon the wide open gates with no guards posted on duty. She didn't mind though, she timed it this way on purpose. Slipping out of the wooden doors she makes her way to the field of her sleeping goats and opens the smaller wooden gate. "Psst, come on guys. Clyde, Harold, Henry, Mohammad, Ali, Geranium, Softy, Ball, Seline, Short snout, hurry up." The goats slowly stir and meander out of the open gate, waiting for her to lead them home.
The demon, with the help of the others got the caravan moving towards the spot where Naria had asked. Akita leaned up against the side of one of the wagons and glanced up at the night sky, wondering how quick they'd be able to pull this off. For some reason Akita couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong with this little endeavour, but she could see nothing wrong so far... the demon whipped her head around quickly and saw nothing, bah, probably just the nerves...

Naria assembles her goats in an 'orderly' group and returns to her rightful place on the other side of the gates. The goats begin to walk without her shepherding heading towards her home which was something of a joy to her in this mildly intoxicated state. She chases close behind them and notices the caravan out on the street, accompanied by another. She bobs her head up and down and waves the goats inside her house. With the absence of a lock and no need to fumble keys, she makes to stowing them away in her hovel with relative ease.
Once inside she closes the door behind them and wanders a few paces away from the door, peering through the window to make sure they weren't causing too much of a problem. Unfortunately for her, they were. The goats kick her furniture about but she couldn't be bothered going inside and stopping them from chewing on her wicker arm chair today. She grumbles and makes her way over to the group, leading them towards the backdoor of the Dancing Wyvern.
The final stretch was always the most nerve racking despite their frequent use of this passage. Guards often lingered around her because of the alley's shadowy nature. She pauses before the corner, looking to Akita and waving her around the corner. While her balance was still a little off, she seemed strangely well structured in her hand signals. "Deadlock, check the passage. If it's good we'll go if it isn't we'll do a circuit."

Akita gave a simple nod of her head and made her way to the corner, pausing to listen around it briefly, hearing nothing, she put her hand on her blade and made her way down the passage, scanning the area with her enhanced perception. After a quick minute of the demon looking around the alley she finally returned to her employer "We're good," she said quietly, a voice just above a whisper as she returned to her employers side.
Naria waves to the caravans and they begin moving. As they round the corner she could feel her heart beating in her throat. It never stopped being nerve wracking because this was the part where they could be caught red handed. The only person of the group who was calm, was the elderly gentleman from before. He'd had dealings with them before so Naria knew she could trust him to deliver, but he never seemed to worry about the trade. It was a little unnerving to be honest.

The wheels run over stones jumping up and down and the people in the back begin to groan through wet rags. The half goat stands still as the caravans continue on, jumping up onto the back and peering in at the slaves. They wriggle around in discomfort and moan in pain at the bumpy nature of the ride. She didn't care though. They were nothing more than cattle to her. Goods to be bought and sold. As were most people.
A few seconds pass and the caravan arrives at its destination behind the tavern. The door was already open and Nazeem stood waiting with two larger 'gentlemen'. Both had tusks, excessive hair, and snouts that seemed unnaturally moist despite the weather and location. He calls out to the group in a hushed shout, looking down the alley past them, "Is this everything?"
"All of them are right here. Store room as always?"
"Always."
Tension welled within Akita's breast as she kept a hand wavering over the pommel of her blade, she watched with a furrowed brow as the caravan made its way through the alley. The demon stayed quiet in the front, ready to spring into action if something went awry. A small sigh of relief passed her lips as they made it to their destination, where Akita hopped right out to stand next to her employer, her tail flicking slightly left and right in anticipation. Everything seemed to be going according to plan which was good, but Akita still kept her guard up just in case.
The two men who resembled warthogs stand close to the caravans until given permission by the drivers to enter. Once it was granted, they begin to rip the slaves out of the back. Carrying two at a time inside over their shoulders. They stand around awkwardly for a few minutes, Naria shifting her weight from hoof to hoof. The warthog men take no more than ten minutes to clear the first caravan and when it came to the second, there were no people. Just casks. They take them inside as well but seem confused. As was Naria.

The demon stood watch as the two began to move body after body into the tavern, her gaze shifting from left to right diligently. She took deep breaths to keep herself in a meditative state of focus, knowing that lowering her guard could mean bad for their little operation. It was quiet, very quiet, but she tried not to slip into a false sense of security, they needed to move fast. As soon as the second cart was open though the two seemed to be confused, and Akita could see why just by looking inside, she shot her employer a curious glance, wondering if it was a part of the plan.
She catches the gaze and shrugs. If anyone would know, it'd be the caravan drivers. Taking a few steps over to the drivers she asks them what exactly is inside the casks. The old man smiles and leans down, whispering his response into her ear. The longer he whispered, the more repulsed she seemed to discover the nature of the contents. Once he finished his explanation he gave off a soft chuckle and made his way around to the front of the first caravan.
She returns to Akita shaking her head. "It's uhh, not what we're used to. We'll go with that."

The demon watched the exchange curiously, furrowing her brow at the two "What's going on?" Akita asked quietly in her usual deadpan, though by the look of repulsion on her employers expression it didn't seem like something she wanted to know. Either was the demon didn't like it when the plans changed on the fly like this, and this sudden shift unnerved her greatly. She glanced quickly between her employer and the man, then to the two warthog men.

Elliel 'littlestring' Craleith
City of Alisette, Elysium the kingdom of light.
Direct:

"And you're sure?"
"I have never been so sure of anything in my life ever."
"Okay. Four loaves of glitter bread."
The baker, who had been trying to close his store for the past hour, hands her four loaves of glitter bread from his racks. Shaking his head side to side, he notices she can't fit all the loaves into her carry bag and seems disappointed in her. "Can you go now? I have to get up before dawn tomorrow."
"Yeah yeah. I'm going." She begins to leave the bakery with the four loaves of bread slung like infants in her arm. She was nurturing these delicious sweets and had no intention of leaving them uneaten in the morning. She'd check her coin purse but she was fairly sure it was empty by now. These loaves were worth it, even if they were growing a little firm.

She begins to walk off, looking around for the merchant she'd used to carry her here but in such a big city she could get easily lost. And that she did. She couldn't find the merchant or his caravan. Rather than panicking she makes her way back to where they'd first entered the city. While he wasn't there she did find another familiar face. It was the large man from earlier in the day. He was signing documents and confirming that he'd received crates of some kind.
His eyes dart up from the paper and meet Elliel's. She stops and tilts her head to the side, wiggling her fingers. The man nods raising a hand to her and talking to another group of men. She waits patiently and assumes he's better protection than wandering the streets alone. He hands them back the parchment, seeing them leave while he sat down atop one of the crates, waving her over.

She approaches and plants her loaves on another crate beside him. "Hello, luv. See you took me up on me offer?" She nods, grabbing a loaf and stuffing it into her mouth. "Didn't you go to the banquet?" He says, laughing away at the speed in which she devours the sweet tasting bread. "I did but a lot of people stopped me from getting to the sweets. Plenty of meats though."
"Aye, no different from any other year then."
"Didn't you go?"
"I'would have, but I had things to do. Sometimes work calls." He seems indifferent to the banquet, not really caring much for missing it or attending. "This is your first time, true lass?"
"Y-yes, that's right."
"Watch the sky then. You'll like this next part." He raises a hand to the small orb of light leaving the high perched palace. Lights dim around the city and he smiles. This was his favourite part. The banquet, the fighting, none of it compared to the light displays. He didn't care if they were meteors or mage castes. Each year he loved to see those lights stream across the sky.

Elliel looks up at the night sky, already loving the picture it painted. The sky wasn't something she saw much of back in Oshus. She breaks off another piece of glitter bread and stuffs it in her mouth. Waiting for something amazing to happen. Then, sure enough, streaks of light begin to flood the night sky. The meteor shower stunned her as something of such beauty surely shouldn't exist. She watches from start to finish, blinking out of sync to ensure she didn't miss a single second of the shower.

Lilya Carmenor
City of Alisette, Elysium the kingdom of light.
Direct:

Out on her balcony, the princess of Alisette sits. Behind her stands a woman in a grey and white gown with a brush in hand. The two were at a small area void of hanging plants. It had three chairs and a small table in the middle of them. Upon that table was a jug of water and three cups that had been cleaned only minutes before. Each chair had cushions made of the finest feathers and were made of a heavy wood keeping them supportive and comfortable.
The woman in grey gently runs the brush through the princess' hair. She stares intently at the hair looking for knots while the princess peers off into the distance with unfocused eyes enjoying the cool breeze brought by the wind. She didn't want to talk today, nor did she want to be a princess, nor did she want to not be a princess. A small group of hairs flick in front of her gaze but are quickly swept back to place by the watchful hair dresser.

"Your grace, may I ask you something?"
"You don't need permission to."
"Best to have it if you ask me. Anywho~ Why weren't you at the banquet?"
"I'm having a bad day today, Fiore."
"It's not very lady like to avoid the banquet because you're having a bad day. Not that it's my place to say."
A silence befalls the two and it wasn't a comfortable one either. Lilya continues to stare out at nothing, but has her attention stolen by a light drifting off from the palace. Her lips turn upward to a small smile for a fleeting second before returning to her expressionless gaze. The light drifts further and further away before erupting with streaks of gold and white light. Within a few seconds more lights assault the night sky, no more awkward silence, now just admiring the beauty of the festival.

The princess waves her hand to the balcony's edge, a small sphere of light forming within her palm. The orb was a pure white light that glowed to itself but failed to illuminate the area around it. She stares at the orb, feeling the gentle tugging on her hair, and swirls it around her fingers. The orb slides between her fingers with ease where it winds its way to her finger tips. She pulls it back down to the palm of her and raises her hand to her lips. She whispers to the orb and blows on it once done, the orb gently growing dark and vanishing all together. "Nurse Fiore."
"Yes deary?"
"Where is Caelius?"
"I wouldn't know, your grace."
"Can you change that?"
"Of course, your grace. I'll finish brushing your hair and then I'll be off to find him. Anything else?"
"No that's all."

The nurse continues to brush her hair until every last knot was cleared, and once done she leaves the balcony to find Caelius. Now alone, Lilya stands from the chair and heads inside to her chambers. She begins to remove her formal robes and stares longingly to her night gown. She'd be in bed soon enough. The dress falls from her figure to the floor in a heap. Following close behind comes the rest of her attire, struggling at her corset but managing to be freed from it.
Once done she slips the silken night gown over her body and returns to her seat outside. She didn't care for the meteors but to ignore them wouldn't do her well if they came up in discussion tomorrow. Unfortunately for her she never gets to see the end of the shower as she falls asleep in her chair staring out at the night sky.

Kayne Greenblood
Mentions: King Crimson King Crimson
Earth Kingdom Palace

Xerxes was off in the fire kingdom, hopefully successfully discussing peace treaties with their ruler, meanwhile Kayne was left organizing the clean up from last nights festivities. There were many half naked bodies laying in the street, scattered clothes, and mugs left over with droplets of alcohol still remaining inside. Half the guard was taken off their regular patrol route so they could make sure the people that passed out in the city would be returned home safe and sound to warm beds. The missing clothes and mugs had to be picked up and disposed of properly before they succumb to the overgrowth that nature would bestow on them. Many of the guards were grumbling about having to clean up the other's messes, but it at least gave them something to do besides watch out for intruders and mush men. That and the fact that the golems were being tinkered with and yet to be perfected, being on the guard border meant having to put up with crazed constructs that attack anyone with a sword, being them.

So while it was menial work it was at least easy and safe. That would change though as one of the earth kingdoms scouts was bringing news of a supposed dark kingdom attack. When Kayne hears of this news he would be sure to take action on his brothers behalf. Kayne commanded just as much respect as his brother, not by being related by blood, but by being the voice of reason, and a respected tactician of the earth kingdom people. He had green-lit many projects that prevented the death of countless earth kingdom citizens in the many years of war that had long since passed. It was then that the scout Nui came knocking.

Kayne sent off his two personal guards to take a short break when Nui entered his midst, he was in trusted company and had no need of two armed brutes to protect him from trusted allies. "It is good to see you scout, I see you are not part of the clean up, and you are here with a worried expression, tell me have you found something of relevance?" He asked her with a questioning expression. He was concerned that she may have found something of some serious importance, which meant his job would be more difficult.
Earth Kingdom Palace
Nui En
"I did, sir." Nui exasperatedly responds, trying to maintain her composure, in spite of her pounding heart and agonized muscles.
Her line of work demanded unparalleled endurance and tireless stamina, something that she was certainly not lacking.
But it didn't change the fact that she hated running, after taking flight for the first time, there was simply no going back to the exhausting, inefficient way of on-foot travel.
However, during her mad dash through the emerald city, she overheard that the great king had ventured out to make an alliance with Igninuim, meaning that the King's brother would be the one waiting for her in the palace.
What Nui knew about the two brothers was that while King Xerxes was the one who founded and defended his kingdom through incredible power, Kayne defended his kingdom through his incredible wit.
But still, he was a strange sort for someone in his position; always cooped up in the palace, as opposed to his brother.
According to the outsiders that she spoke to about the topic, that was behavior typical of many other kings, and that they had never seen a ruler act with as much blithe as Xerxes.
She thought that strange.
After all, what was the point of ruling a kingdom, if you couldn't go where you pleased?
---
As she holds out the red and black trinket for Kayne to see, she explains,
"I and the Golemancer encountered a group of six heavily-armed bandits during patrol. I found this on one of their bodies. I can only assume that it came from the Dark Kingdom."
Morgrim Morgrim

Sir Gabriel Uriel Serrell the 2nd

Gabriel had been patrolling the festival for some time now, making sure the royals where all safe, ensuring that no one harmed the Prince during his search. Of course he wasn't the only Templar at the festival, in fact, there was a quite a few of course he only knew of a few of them. He was now feeling rather bored, as beautiful as the shower was he found himself simply wandering around and not doing much. Of course Gabriel knew that if anything did happen, people where more likely to suspect the stranger who hasn't said or done anything to a man who had been enjoying the merriment all day. Of course, he was a Templar and didn't drink unless it was for occasion.

It was then when something caught his eye "A duel tournament?" he said to himself, that would be a good way to practice at least and better still it wasn't to the death so he didn't have to worry about killing anyone or loosing his own life. He began his stride towards the tournament, most of the combatants were in armor with very extravagant swords and weapons and then there he was, in his long gray coat and his very simple, yet well made longsword. He wondered if perhaps they would underestimate him which he could use to his advantage, giving them a false sense of security and then swiftly knocking them down, he would have to wait and see.

As he drew closer he noticed that a woman was seemingly attracting a lot of attention "She must be making a name for herself" he said under his breath, she definitely fought with vigor, she really gave that mountain elf a good thrashing so he knew he was in for a fight. "My my, she has fire, ill give her that" he said out loud knowing it was drowned out by the crowds cheering. He got in line and
waited for his turn to fight her.
Nogoodname Nogoodname
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caelius Carmenor

Caelius had been enjoying the shower for some time now, he and all his friends were simple in awe of it. That was until Caelius spotted Nurse Fiore steadily approaching them, he pouted in annoyance but he knew that resistance was a futile effort, he then scrambled to tidy himself back up and put the rest of his royal attire back on. He bid his friends farewell and of course was met with ample sadness from his friends "Awww, okay" was the general response, and "Tell the princess i said hello!" from his friend Slyevan, who thought that Caelius's sister was quite pretty.

Caelius walked through the festival with Nurse Fiore, once again fidgeting in his clothes, he always though the belt jabbed into him too much. He didn't say much to the Nurse as she lead him back to his sister, he would always worry about his sister, she didn't seem happy a lot of the time and he didn't understand why. He would always try and cheer her up, he was never sure if it worked .He would often feel like it was his fault and he hated that, after all he wanted to be a hero, and a hero should keep people happy and if he cant even keep his own sister happy then he wasn't a very good hero.

After a short while they reached the palace, of course Caelius walked ahead "Big sis, are you there?", he asked out loud, of course he was quickly shushed by the Nurse.
Crumbli Crumbli

Last edited:
Deshwitat & Cassiopeia

The demon king slowly strode through the beautiful handiwork that was Cassiopeia's royal garden with the ghost of a smile playing upon his lips in the moonlit darkness. Everytime he walked through this garden, it reminded him of how dedicated Pia could be despite how free-spirited she could be at times. She took care of each individual plant like it was her own child and that alone was one of the things that was incredibly endearing about the half-breed demoness. Desh remembered staying with her several times while she was growing the flora and trying to keep up with her enthusiasm over the stuff. He even tried helping grow some but it became painfully obvious that Desh did not have a green thumb of any kind. Over the years, he picked up some of the tricks of botany and could even identify some of them without a book of some kind. He walked up to a purple snapdragon (references lololol) and tilted his head inquisitively at the plant. It was relatively young in comparison to the others and it made Desh smile again that he could notice that. It goes to show you how people rub off on you after awhile.

The shadows moved nigh invisibly in the darkness as they searched for the demoness in question. The demon king didn't get a chance to talk with her after the Prince of the Principality left and while he knew she wasn't exactly to interested in politics, her opinion was something he greatly valued and sometimes an outside opinion is exactly what he needed.
Running a kingdom was not a simple task and it required the efforts of many individuals in order to function properly. Desh was a figurehead and despite his lack of knowledge in certain areas, he had easily adapted to the position of ruler and readily acknowledged the areas where he was not as strong and it was in this idea that he had surrounded himself with people that were strong in those areas.

Pia's love of plants was nothing more than a product of her upbringing. She had been raised in the outskirts of the Earth Kingdom and thereby developed a fondness for plants. It wasn't just a fondness but a respect and a love for them as well. It was in a moment of her evident adoration of greenery that Desh would find her, strolling casually just outside of the circular solarium that she called home, almost as though she were saying good night to the plants that resided there.

Eventually, the searching shadows found their target. Not wanting to alarm his hybrid lover, Deshwitat announced his presence by having the shadowy power gently wrap around Pia's generous figure. Only moments later, did crimson eyes peer in from the darkness of the night and slowly approach the plant loving woman. "Nice to meet you here." He said with a warm smile as the shadows released her and he came to stop just in front of her. "I've barely seen you all day Pia. I was beginning to fear you had run away from me." He teased. His long, pale grey tail flicked back and forth, betraying his genuine delight at having a moment alone with the demon of light. Of course, the look in his eyes gave the same signal as he watched her with happy, loving eyes.

Even before the shadows crept up on her, Pia could sense a change in the vicinity. One didn't know another for a hundred years and not notice a change in the energy around them when that person approached, especially when the individual in question harnessed so much power. Of course Pia didn't let right on that she knew Desh was there as his shadows slid through the premises, the only sign that she might have noticed was the fact that she paused just slightly, her chin lifting just a touch as her gaze drifted to the side a bit before her movements continued as though nothing had come under her notice.

It wasn't until the shadows touched her that she would react with a very soft giggle, licking her lower lip gently as she watched the shadows enwrap her for a moment before Desh finally showed himself. She offered him a playful smile, her eyes squinting teasingly, "I do not suppose you would think that it would be likely to meet me anywhere else?"

She gazed up at him affectionately as her hands found the collar of his jacket, absently adjusting it as though it needed adjusting, "If I did run, I suspect that you wouldn't hesitate to give chase," she tilted her head up to place a soft kiss on the underside of his chin before whispering, "Besides, what would be the fun in constantly being at your beck and call, Deshi?"

Despite the unbearable urge to claim her lips, "Deshi" played the younger demoness's game, as she so loved to do, "Your suspicions are spot on Cassiopeia. I wouldn't hesitate to give chase until I caught you." Two calloused, grey hands found their resting spot on either side on the pink demon's generous hips. Pia would be able to tell that he was containing his urge to bring her closer just by the tension in his shoulders and arms. A slave to his emotions like always. Completely and sometimes pathetically honest. Especially with his lovers. Though he assumed that was part of the reason they even liked him in the first place.

Desh took a breath to steady himself when her soft lips touched his chin. His tongue flicked out over his lower lip as he met her luminous gaze, "I would be a fool to let such a high quality, one-of-a-kind woman slip from fingers. I mean could you imagine what the people would say? My reputation as King of Monsters would sullied. Oh the shame." He said with a husky murmur. Desh was completely enraptured with her and it was obvious at a glance that the king had forgotten about the world around him.

"In that case, perhaps I should have you chase me," Pia's voice came in a sweet sounding whisper as she teasingly nipped at Desh's chin, wiggling slightly against his hands as they came to rest on her hips. Her crimson tipped fingers settled on his biceps, her palms pressing against the taut muscle in order to gain extra leverage to press away from him, the tension in his shoulders and arms just giving her extra enjoyment and extra incentive to playfully flee from his embrace.

With a gentle twirl she slipped from his grasp, allowing the soft white chiffon of her gown to teasingly glide across his fingers as she moved over to one of the many bushes that surrounded her abode, one of her hands loosely grasping the flowing skirt of her evening dress and slowly swaying the sheer fabric to and fro as she gracefully sashayed over to the leafy green shrub that was decorated generously by large white blossoms, the air surrounding Pia's home lightly scented by their delicate fragrance.

"Oh my King!" Pia spoke with a lilting giggle as she leaned to smell one of the plain but lovely flowers, "I know you have a natural flair for the dramatic, but this is pure exaggeration..." she tilted her head slightly to cast him a cheeky look, "Though I suppose I should thank you for the flattery, even if you are only teasing."

"I may be teasing but you know it to be true." He replied with a chuckle after she slipped out of his grasp and practically danced away with a grace that Desh wasn't sure anyone could hope to match.

Still, the king played her game and took slow, deliberate steps in her direction. As if he was stalking some delicious prey. Which, in reality, wasn't all that far from the truth. A slow, almost malicious smile began to pull at Desh's lips as he took the role of hunter, his crimson eyes locked firmly onto his target. Rather than stalk straight towards her, he would begin to start walking in a broad circle around her and the foliage between them.

A slow cracking sound could be heard as massive, powerful wings began to unfurl from the demon king's back, unleashing a brief wave of dark energy through the area as Desh released a layer of control.

"Where did my little lamb go?" He half growled out before leaping over the brush that the pink demoness hid behind. He landed behind Cassiopeia and quickly locked her into his embrace. Dark, muscular arms trapping her against his chest. "Caught you." He whispered before wrapping the pair in his wings to ensure her capture. "How will you escape now, my slippery flower?"

The tilt in Pia's head adjusted so that she could look at Desh straight on, the corner of her lips tilting upward on one side just slightly as one of her brows raised. Her eyes appeared to be solid white in the dim light of the night time gardens, the area they were in barely illuminated by the soft glow of the lighting inside the nearby solarium, but her gaze was very obviously trailing Desh as he moved nearer to her. Either of her hands came to rest on her own hips, her shoulders held back and her chin high in a slightly haughty gesture as her clawed fingers tugged the fabric of her loose garb more tightly against her figure, revealing a more generous glimpse of her supple curves.

Desh's nearly malicious smile left Pia feeling unfazed, that much was evident by the adjustment to her demeanor, an adjustment which issued a challenge. She didn't change her posture in the slightest, though the claws of one of her hands did begin to lightly tap against the flat of her hip as she watched Desh with a coy little smile on her full lips.

While the smile didn't leave Pia's face, the rise and fall of her chest stopped the moment that the sound of his wings were heard and the wave of energy flew through the area. Her breath was only released in a soft shudder as Desh questioned her whereabouts with an animalistic growl, a slight shiver running down her spine, her back arching just slightly before she felt the firm embrace of the Dark King. A very soft moan escaped her then as she closed her eyes, allowing herself to be captured by his strong arms before she spoke in that syrupy tone that was common for her, "Oh, now Deshikins, you just aren't playing fair," she giggled as she wiggled slightly in his grasp, "That puts me at a disadvantage, how could I possibly hope to escape now?"

The smile on the Dark Lord's face only grew as Pia's velvety voice practically egged him on. His lover's choice of clothing always left very little to the imagination and with her body pressed against his, Desh could feel every little contour of her shapely form wiggling playfully. Keeping her secured with one arm, he reached up to her chin and tilted it up towards him, "I'm sure you can think of a way to convince me..." he murmured against her lips before pressing them together with unrestrained desire. It was brief but it practically left the king out of breath, his mind becoming slightly clouded by the haze of instinct and what it demanded him to do.

With that, the king released her... sort of. He kept an arm around her waist and kept her close but he removed his wings from her path and his free hand found one of hers. He linked his fingers together with her soft, slender ones and gave her a small squeeze. "I missed your presence, Pia." He told her honestly. "I know you love your plants but I'm starting to feel a little neglected." The king teased, a light laugh escaping his lips.

As Desh’s fingers lifted her chin and urged her to look towards him she carefully tilted her head in order to avoid any possible collision he may have otherwise had with her horns. The corners of her soft lips curved upwards slightly at his comment and her eyes slowly closed as a delicate hum escaped her slender nose in anticipation of Desh’s lips meeting her own. She accepted the kiss almost greedily, pressing against him and melting into his arms as she raised one of her hands to softly cup the side of his face, her claws lightly scraping against his skin and lingering a moment as she gave his lower lip a teasing nip once he began to pull away, “If it would sully your reputation to let me slip through your fingers then I would surely appear to be a fool if I were to coax you into releasing me once I’ve been caught.”

Pia’s fingers loosely entwined with his as she turned to face him, her hand readjusting to more tightly grip his, holding it at her chest as her other slipped around to his back beneath the fabric of his coat while her own tail playfully wound around his, “Of course you did,” her words were yet another tease, but they were laced with very evident affection and her colorless eyes squinted slightly in good humor as he teased her about feeling neglected on account of her plants, “That isn’t necessarily a bad thing, Deshi. It just makes our time together that much more enjoyable.”

She raised their conjoined hands slightly, brushing his rough knuckles against the soft pink flesh of her cheek, “Though considering today’s guest, I suspect that a desire to see me is not the only reason you have come to call,” her head was tilted to the side slightly, her cheek still pressed against his hand because she simply enjoyed the contact as she looked to Desh inquisitively, “Something on your mind, love?”

The pure-blooded demon let out a light laugh as his woman slid her hand under his clothes to run it along his back and while he would never admit it to anyone but Pia, Desh loved it when their tails were wrapped together. Something about it made a warmth spread throughout his being that he just couldn't describe.

"I haven't even touched the subject and you already figured it out, my love." His expression went through a mild shift, from warm and loving to slightly pensive. A slow breath was drawn in through his nose and released just as slowly in a deep sigh. Clearly, the weight of this upcoming war was beginning to come down upon his shoulders as time kept ticking by. More so than the first war because now him and all of his subjects had a taste of that peace and sense of belonging. They couldn't lose it after only just gaining it....

"The second reason I came was to ask you what you thought about the Water Kingdom's desire for an alliance. You are about as interested in politics as I am but nonetheless, I want your opinion. What do you believe we should do, Pia?" The King's forehead was beginning to crease with worry.

Deshwitat managed to put a smile on his face once more and pull the smaller demon against his chest. The hand around her waist now drawing a line right up the shape of her spine with one clawed finger, stopping just at the back of the neck.

Her hand that had slipped beneath his clothing gently stroked his back as she observed his expression with understanding. Her head raised slightly from where it had been resting against his hand as he seemed to more evidently allow a physical manifestation of what he was feeling at the moment. A small crease appeared on Pia's normally flawless skin just between her eyes as she noted the change in Desh's demeanor and she kneaded at his back tenderly as he talked.

After he had asked his question, a faint, light-hearted giggle escaped her as she moved her hand from his back and gently rubbed at the crease that had formed on his own forehead with the pad of her thumb before her hand fell to the one of his that she was already holding, her fingertips dancing along his knuckles, "The Prince of Oceanius certainly is interesting..." it was definitely true that politics did not interest Pia in the slightest, but people did. People were the driving force of politics and to be able to discern the motives and temperament of an individual could help to discern their intentions when it came to alliances.

Pia wore a vaguely amused expression, though she appeared to be slightly thoughtful as she mused on the earlier events of the day before voicing one of those thoughts, "I found it unusual that he was very keen to say that Oceanius had no spies in this kingdom... he also seemed to be trying to put on an act of some sort, though what he could be hiding, I am uncertain of."

Her brows raised slightly as she gazed off into the darkness of the gardens for a moment, licking her lower lip before gently biting it as she considered for a moment, "An alliance is necessary for your kingdom to survive and considering Oceanius approached you about the prospect, I would suggest that perhaps exploring a more formal negotiation is in order?"

The king nodded at Cassiopeia's words, "That is why I was wary of his promises. It seemed like he was following his own agenda rather than the will of his kingdom."

The soothing movements of the pink demoness's hands brought Desh some measure of peace. The muscles in his back relaxed a degree and his breathing slowed down some. The Dark King's eyelids slowly closed as he thought on her next choice of words, lightly nodding once again. "Yes, I requested an audience with the Queen for that very reason. We are alike in a few ways, honesty being one of them. I don't believe she will lie to me nor deceive me and Patricia will more than likely deny what her son was offering in terms of collateral. She won't give me his life in the event of a betrayal... It makes no sense for her to do that."

Deshwitat returned his gaze to the smaller demon, eyes full of affection for the woman before him. "Thank you, Pia. I just wanted to know if you thought I was doing the right thing or not." He glanced down to their intertwined tails with a smile before stepping close to voluptuous lady and placing a tender kiss upon her soft, full lips once more. "I must go see what Sophia thinks of all of this and then spend some time with my child...."

"Don't be such a stranger hm?"
he teased with a wink.

Her nearly solid white eyes watched Desh intently as he spoke before she released his hand and playfully swatted his shoulder, "If that's the case than what do you need me for other than for something pretty to look at?" she cried sulkily as her arms crossed over her chest and she pouted her lower lip out. She continued with her little game of acting offended by slipping away from him finally, though she did think that it was silly for him to ask her opinion when they obviously both thought the same and wondered if he just wanted to be reassured when in her mind he was a wonderful king and should just act by his own instinct because it had been that instinct that had gotten him the kingdom he now presided over.

It didn't take much for her sullen attitude to diminish, it wasn't real after all and she happily accepted his kiss once again before sauntering off towards the front of the solarium, once again swaying the skirt of her see-through gown, pausing a moment to glance over her shoulder at Desh, grinning that toothy grin that exposed the points of her sharpest teeth, "I should say the same to you, my king."
As an added silly gesture, Pia stuck her tongue out at him before giggling and disappearing around the corner to the front of the solarium.

"I promise I wont be!" He called back.

(Christ, kill me. This is long.) Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Users who are viewing this thread