Union of the Six

Ghazzy Crashasmasha
"Dat ain' fer sale mistah." Ghazzy retorted as the guard held up an engraved flagon. "Das' OHNLEE fer drinkin' squigroot, da bestest beer ehn da hole wurld!" The guard seemed to look at him with a bit of a questioning face. He couldn't really tell behind the helmet. "AH SEE YA DISAGREE'N WIF ME!" He whistled, and one wheelbarrow came forward. The grot was trundling along, pushing along a cart with a wooden keg in it. The keg had 'WAAAAAAGH' painted over it in green. Pouring some from the tap, he filled up the flagon to the brim. " 'Ave a drink, den yoo kan 'ave a ohpiniun onnit."

"I'm not supposed to be drinking on the job, don't make me-"

Suddenly, writhing black tentacles of pure black exploded from the front gate, covering the entirety of the steps. Looking into his drink, he saw that it was mostly unharmed, besides from the fact that some of the mist was rolling over it. The ork shrugged, and just as he lifted the drink to his lips, a ominous voice had burst from everywhere at once.

"͈̼͚͓̙͕ͥͥͨ̽̊W̞͖̖h͎̥̥͙̞̮ͦo͔͔̱͉̱̲ͫͥͫ̏̏ ̗̜̬̤̦ã̖̭̖̞̟̜͉͌r̰̠͎e͓̙̠̼͋̏̾̾ ̜͍̾ỳ̙̌́̀̿o̗̯̯̝ͥͨ͊ͥ̂ͥ̂ͅu̼̝̱͕͕̅?̹͚͋̀ ͚̺̱̯͉̠̓W͈̹͓͇̲̘̆̐ͥ̀̅̉͒ͅh͉̭̱̦̭̆ͭ͐̂͊ỹ̟̥͈͇̞͔̽̆̾͊̚ ̎̓h̰̻͗a̞͔̺̺ͬ̎v͎͍̤̙̖ͬȅͯ̏͋͋͒̏ ̤̳͉̣͇͆y̟̩͓̯͇ͣ͒ͪ̈̈́ͥͤo̟̰ͨ̏̔ͫ̔͂u͓̰̤̫̣̲ ̖͉c͉̠͚̎ͤ̄o̽͒ͯ̀m͎̱̰͇̼̯e̖̟̤̦̻͐ͨ͐ͣͅ?͖͍͙̱̠̬̮̓ͮ̉̾͗"̰̟̤̞͕̍͛͌͒ ͑̀ͮͦ

"Ah din't know dat da Dark King iz da kassle ehtself." He took a sip of his beer, before realizing that the question was directed at him, considering that the blackness had ended right where Jumtup was cowering, much like the rest of his party. Taking a big swig of his beverage, he began to answer the question posed to him.

"I'h ahm Ghazzy Crashasmasha, ov da Blakkfiah. I'z a blakk ork. Uhhh... We'z been walk'n fer some toime ta speek ta ya, so dis is pretty gud fer me an' mah retinoo." He took another swig of his drink, finding it empty already. He shrugged, and tossed the flagon behind him, the cup bouncing off Twogrot's head before landing somewhere under the misty black veil. Ghazzy had looked back to where the cup might've landed, but found nothing. "Mah cup..." he pleaded quietly under his breath.
"Anywayz, ah came 'ere coz ov dis WAAAGH biznezz dat's been goin' round. Bein' an entaprisin' ork, ah decided dat ah'd offah mah servoices ta yoo, king kassle. Ah even drew a piktuah ov yoo! Twogrot, stop yer kumplain'n an' gimme da piktuah! Whaddya meen yoo're scared, dis iz da KING we'z talkin' to! Bah!"

He cleared his throat, and pushed Twogrot over to be consumed by the mist. "Kunsiderin' yer a kassle... wich ah honesslee didn' eckspect, ah came ta offa my eckspahteese in da ahrt ov fightin' an' winnin'. Ah can even teach ya spores ta foight, if dey also arren' kassles. Be pretty 'ard ta foight if ya a kassle, no affenz my King."

Ignoring the screams of Twogrot's fear of the dark, he continued talking to the King. "WAA- Ahem. WAAAG-." He cleared his throat profusely. "WAAAAAAAAaaaaaar, iz brewin' on da hoarizzin, yoo'z gonna need alla da help yoo kan get, and dis bit ov help iz pretty... helpfoll? I dun wanna use dat wurd, but dat's gonna be da word mah Kassle."

He was otherwise nonchalant with the King's outrage with his prescence. He has had varying limbs sliced off by the Phoenix himself, both his eyes gouged out, and his jaw robbed of all it's teeth. That's how he met Dok anyways. Stitching does a good work for the body.

Scratching his chin, he wondered what else he could say to the king that would impress him. Whilst he was doing this, his mouth was hanging open, with a long "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." leaving it. He drew from previous experience, and took the safest choice of action. "uhhhhhhhhhh... Wan' a drink?"

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 , Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat , Britt-21 Britt-21 , @whomever else wants to step in on the ork speaking to the sentient castle.

Sophia De'Lexington

Sophia turned her head towards the door as she heard a voice from the other side. A voice that belonged to the princess herself. "Princess?" the demoness said softly before Desh quickly moved to the door, seeming to fumble with the knob before tearing the entire door off its hinges. I will need to request another door for King Desh's chambers. Noted. she thought to herself, moving towards the door behind Desh as he embraced his daughter. The princess's cry out for her father seemed a lot more panicked and it did worry Sophia quite a bit. Especially since Noblesse never panicked this way... From the looks of it, she wasnt hurt, she wasnt in tears. Those were the main things that Sophia looked out for ever since she was just a small child. Just as she was about to speak, she watched as Desh's power began to grow, running through the castle to wherever his destination was "Our King is certainly extraordinary." the comment was true to the end. "I will return, Princess Noblesse, King Deshwitat. Please, excuse me." she was back to her formalities.

Moving to stand by her lover, she began leaning down and pressed her lips gently to Noblesse's head. It was definitely a gesture that most mothers would give their child but the demoness knew that it was a comforting action in its own way. After that, Sophia walked out and down the hall, making her way through the castle itself. Passing by one of the one but many windows, she stopped in her tracks and moved back to the window, looking out to catch sight of what had been going on outside the castle "That would explain the darkness that Desh sent out through the castle..." she muttered before stepping away from the window and making her way to the entrance of the castle. As an Attendant, it was her duty to know everything and take care of situations. Such as this one, despite her King taking care of it. Opening up the castle door, she walked down the stairs and towards the scene "An Ork has visited the Dark kingdom. I'm surprised but at the same time, I am not." she commented and raised her eyebrow just as she caught the last question of the Ork.

"Offering a drink is kind of you. But I doubt my king would want to have one at this very moment." Especially since his daughter had been in distress. Was it possible that she was worried about the unexpected visitors? Or was it something else? Just the first thought alone had Sophia on high Alert "I was not informed that we would be having visitors, not to mention this early. Especially from an Ork such as yourself. I would have been sent a letter of warning, or a messenger themselves." she could have warned the King about these visitors. Perhaps she was truly lacking in her job and needed to pay more attention rather than have some fun with the King. It bothered her to know that somehow this happened unexpectedly. I need to apologize for my lack of observation when I return into the castle.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat Shadowfall Shadowfall

Last edited:
Atlantia Stinger

Entering Fire Kingdom

Atlantia finally made it to the Fire Kingdom after days of travel. Thank goodness she didnt sell fish because the goods would have probably went bad by now. If anything, those goods would be transported by air just to get them places faster. "We're finally here. I didnt think we'd make it." It was hot. Like... really hot. They were in the middle of the desert and the mermaid was both happy and sad. Happy because she wore her strapless dress which was long enough to end just above her knees but sad because there was no water she could swim in aside from the river which was probably filled from boats coming in to transport things. No doubt she could avoid them but she didnt want to cause any problems. "I'll be sure to find us a place to stay in before setting up shop." Glancing over her shoulder, she looked at the two guards sitting at the back who nodded and then looked ahead as she held the reins of the horse to keep control. Two other men sat side by side on her, looking out for anything out of the ordinary.

As she traveled down the street, she noticed people cleaning up. No doubt from some sort of party or celebration because there was still some leftover decorations hanging about and some things scattered on the floor "Aw, we missed a party. It would have been fun to have been here..." she loved parties simply because of how lively it was and how many happy people there were "Oh well. We can still have fun on our own accords." now there was one place she had to get to and that was to the marketplace of the Fire Kingdom. I'm going to have to ask around if I wish to find the marketplace. If I just wander aimlessly around, I can waste time. Atlantia also knew that the guards with her would probably want to stop by some place and eat too... Pulling on the reins, she stopped her horses from walking and she handed the straps to a guard "Give me a moment please." she offered him a small smile and got off the large wagon, walking up to one of the citizens of the Fire kingdom, she spoke softly "Excuse me Sir," said the mermaid as the male stopped what he was doing and turned his attention to the redhead "I was wondering if you knew where the Market place was in this kingdom. I just arrived here and I do not know my way around as of yet."

The male replied "I do know where the Market place is." with that, he began to explain where she needed to go in order to get there.

"Oh thank you! I greatly appreciate your help."
said Atlantia, before remembering something "Are there any Inns near that location as well?" the man nodded and she nodded back "Good good! Thank you again." she said and moved back to her wagon and got back into her respective spot before being handed the reins. With just one movement of the reins, the horses began to move, "The market place is not far from here and lucky for all of us, there is an inn nearby and there's some places for us to get a bite to eat." hopefully she could buy something from a bakery if there is one around. Baked goods were the second best things to eat. Fish was the first.​

eb2992e3667e57844dee7d8f69fbbffe.jpg

Ashanti woke up with a yawn and rubbed her eyes before sliding out from the thin cot she lay in and putting on her armor piece by piece even though she was half asleep, her movements animatronic as she did her daily routine. She pulled on her boots and grabbed her sword and it's scabbard before walking out into the hallway. A smell wafted from the kitchens and Ashanti meandered down the stone steps, still yawning a bit and walking with a bit of a lurch as her body tried to fully wake itself up. She was normally like this unless there was a danger, and that's when the adrenaline kicked in. For now, she had the grace of a toddler.
She went into the kitchen and found stew boiling in a cauldron and meat being cooked as well. Her eye caught a bowl of dried figs and she wasted no time reaching for them, only to be smacked with a wooden spoon. Ashanti was jolted to her senses and furrowed her eyebrows at the chubby woman.

"You know you're not supposed to come in here and grab whatever you want, you greedy hen. You eat after the royal family eats. Honestly, I don't know why they keep you around when all you do is sass and dance around the rules." Ashanti rolled her eyes at the cook and swiftly used her other hand to grab a fig and reclined against the stone wall as she ate it, earning herself the rise of the spoon once again that she danced away from.

"I'm here because of my stunning personality. Everyone knows this. I can even juggle if I really put my mind to it. I'm trying not to let my popularity around her get to my head." The cook shook her eyes at the girl's blatant sarcasm that she voiced with zero expression nor emotion in her voice and shooed the girl away from the pot so she could stir it. Ashanti's appetite wasn't satisfied, but she left before the cook committed murder and made her way to the king's chambers to see if he was awake yet. She was mid-stride when darkness enveloped her and she felt chills course through her body. It was something that happened time to time and honestly felt like her body was trying to shut down on itself, but her annoyance won through and she forced herself to continue up the steps. She conjured up an orb of light that hovered on the palm of her hand and allowed her to make her way up the steps a lot faster than just fumbling around. This bullshit was nowhere in the job description. She finally hauled herself up the flight of stairs and unsheathed her sword, expecting an entire army swarming about with her king's reaction, but she found him and his family in the room. It seemed he had gone full Dark King mode..over what? nobody was around besides the Royals. Sophia darted past Ashanti, who tried to keep her thoughts to herself but she was way too opinionated for that. Of course Sophia would be mucking about with the King. The things that went on in this palace sure were....interesting. Ashanti strode in and saw the kid looking a little panicky. Ashanti kneeled next to the girl and tilted her head to where the king was.

"I'm not really sure what's going on, but it looks like you're the bravest person here. Your dad is freaking out, but don't tell him I said that." Ashanti whispered with a small smile, hoping she was distracting the kid enough to calm her down. Ashanti was just thankful that the kid wasn't an annoying brat and instead was a loveable scamp. Ashanti stood up and did a run over of the king before turning to ask Noblesse if she wanted to leave, but she knew the kid wanted to be around her father like always just before she said something. Hmm. The elf sheathed her sword and crossed the room to the window and opened it before sticking her head out and surveying the scene below that looked like a black pit was swallowing the earth. That solved the mystery of what was going on. She squinted her eyes a bit to see what was in the middle of the abyss-like mass but couldn't really distinguish any features, just green blobs. She didn't want to bother Deshwitat during his confrontation, so she just continued gazing at the scene below with occasional glances back at the kid to make sure she was ok.

mentioned: Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat Britt-21 Britt-21 mr.edgelord shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Last edited:
As much as he liked helping people and working for free on his day off, he did want to relax. So after he helped a cook with hauling ingredients for her "special chili," he excused himself and set off. He thought about visiting the wyvern hatchery, maybe have one miraculously hatch and choose him. But the odds of that happening were slim to none, and if one did hatch and choose him, what then? He was already an Emir Guard, perhaps they'd just armor the wyvern and keep him on. That was the most likely case. But that was beside he point.

He contemplated several more places as he walked aimlessly through town. He thought about visiting his barracks mates, but then realized they'd be on duty right about now. He thought about going down to the river, but decided against it considering there was probably a bigger mess down there. He walked past what looked like a sheepherder sheep beaskin and contemplated helping her, but didn't feel like going to far outside of the city. Eventually he decided to just visit an inn or tavern, whichever he saw first that looked in good condition. From there he'd decide if he wanted a drink, or something to eat.

So off he went, down the streets that he knew almost as well as he knew his house. Towards the market district and the various businesses it houses. Eventually he arrived at a fairly well kept and clean inn called "The River's Blessing", the sign hanging above it's door having a depiction of the river goddess with hands clasped hovering over a filled tankard. When he entered, it looked to be a fairly respectable place, most of the guests being what he would guess were merchants. Taking a seat at a table, he looks around to try and get an idea of what exactly the inn had to offer as food and beverage.

Deshwitat L. Rubdich

Things were getting strange now. Desh was about ready to rip apart whatever was causing Noblesse's distress but it just appeared to be some uninvited guests looking for a job. The king looked down and met the eyes of his daughter... eyes exactly like his own. He pulled her in for a squeeze, being mindful of her wings and placed a kiss on the top of her head. "Go get dressed, my child. We'll go for a stroll around the kingdom together."

The archdemon ushered his daughter down the consumed hallway.... It was only when he saw his child be swallowed by the darkness that the entire castle was still completely absorbed by his power. The Dark Lord promptly withdrew the shadows from their new homes and had them return from the abyss that they had spawned from. Light began to be able to touch the interior of the castle and anyone caught up in the pull was now released from Desh's Rule. The darkness swirled around Sophia momentarily, as if it wanted to take her with it considering her king still desired her, but it slowly withdrew with the rest.

"Walk with me Ashanti. We have business to attend to." He stated with an annoyed tone as he made his way to where the Orkz had decided to carry out a conversation with his castle walls. He had known that Orkz could be dim but this was a whole new level of idiocy. Though, what Deswitat had heard was true.... he needed men and Orkz were nothing if not good fighters. Hell, their entire lives revolved around conflict and battle. Or WAAAAAAR as they loved to put it so often. It was actually comical how insane these greenskinned beings could be.

With his guard by his side, the Demon Lord made his way down the palace steps to meet the causes of the problem. One could tell he was not expecting visitors by his casual wear. A long, open black coat with gold accents and black trousers. The king was barefoot and the open coat showed off the trained muscle of the greyskinned demon. The build of a well-toned warrior and the scars to match. Deshwitat pushed his silver locks out of his face so that they now hung loosely at his shoulders. He could now clearly address the Orkz, "
I will gladly accept your help Orkz but what in the seven hells made you think it was a good idea to come to my palace unannounced? You made my daughter nervous."
Shadowfall Shadowfall Britt-21 Britt-21 slim slim Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle (wake up woman)

Cassiopeia
Dark Kingdom, Royal Greenhouses

The beauty of placing one's bed beneath a glass ceiling that allowed for a clear view of the sky was the simple fact that when the sun rose, the sleeper did as well. Of course a glorious view of the brightly burning sun was not necessarily something attainable by the denizens of the Dark Kingdom on account of the ceaseless fog and foreboding clouds that seemed to stop at nothing to put an end to the sun's glow reaching the land below, creating a scene that looked somewhat like a once brilliant painting that had been neglected, the colors drab and dark where they may have otherwise been vibrant and light.

While the sun wasn't as blazing in these forsaken lands as it was in other kingdoms, the mere glint of it dying the overcast sky an ominous red and reflecting off the glass of the solarium was more than enough to disrupt the dreams of the sleeping light demon. One of the downfalls of her massive horns was the fact that she had few comfortable sleeping positions to choose from so she nearly always just slept on her back, which made her face an easy target for the first light of day the moment that it shown over the kingdom. Her white eyes fluttered open slowly as the first faint light touched her eyelids, her back arching and her arms stretching over her head and into the mass of pillows that were strewn across the top of suspended bed before she grabbed one and pulled it down over her face and rolled over onto her stomach, the silken sheet that clung to the prominent curves of her nude form being dragged with her.

It was only a few moments more that she lay there in her own self created temporary darkness before she removed the pillow and huffed slightly from beneath the veil of her golden rose colored hair, rolling over again so she could lay on her back as she watched the vines that hugged the walls of her chambers as they slowly crawled higher on the ceiling, their leaves spreading wide to try and catch the light. The obvious need for survival and how primal it was made her smile and to help her leafy green friends, she conjured them up their own brightly burning sun, pressing it up towards the transparent ceiling where it could provide all the luminescence the plants needed. On cue, once the vines and the other various foliage that grew in her chambers sensed the light, they stopped their climb and just spread their leaves, feeding on the light that was provided for them.

Pia's smile broadened in a very maternal way exposing the glimmering points of her sharpest teeth as she watched the plants basking in her light, it warmed her heart in a way that probably no one would ever really understand.

Of course all of this had happened several hours earlier because now the caregiver of the plants grown in the Dark Kingdom was devoutly carrying out her duties to the extent that rather than simply standing by and supervising, she was kneeling at a plot of dirt, carefully transplanting seedlings from their smaller pods into the beds where they would grow into adulthood. Her nearly sheer cream colored gown was bundled up around her legs where she sat, sprinkled with dirt but the pink skinned demoness didn't seem to mind in the slightest, inching slightly to the side each time she completed the planting of one seedling, her deeply crimson hued and clawed fingertips digging into the ground just slightly before she would gracefully extend a hand to accept another tiny plant from the attendant that was helping her by pushing around a cart that had more plants waiting to be placed in their permanent home.

This had gone on for quite some time, little by little each tiny new life being placed in the ground after the one placed before it and this was a pattern that was seen throughout the greenhouse. The entirety of the glass building was virtually empty save for the attendants that currently knelt and planted or pushed carts and handed down small plants, this particular building seemed to be a new addition and that was likely the reason there were no full grown plants anywhere to be seen. Pia didn't notice it at first, but little by little the progress of the planting seemed to come to a halt as each of the attendants under her direction seemed to freeze up and it wasn't until Pia paused a moment to check how the rest of the gardeners were coming along that she realized something was wrong.

Her brow furrowed as she saw the somewhat terrified looks on some of their faces, while others seemed like they had been stunned, though their odd expressions weren't what really clued her in on the fact that something was wrong so much as the massive atmosphere of darkness that was inching its way through the gardens and beginning to immerse the greenhouse in total darkness, as she spotted that ominous cloud of black, the sensation that had touched the others around her finally reached her and her posture straightened as a chill drove its way up her spine beginning at the tip of her tail. She held her breath for a moment as one of her hands balled into a slight fist and rested against her bare chest where her decolletage did not cover, her breath only releasing as the presence of the Dark Lord Dissipated, her body trembling as a shudder surged through her before she released a melodious little giggle and closed her eyes a moment, collecting her wits as she breathed a large sigh.

Now her curiosity was peaked, but she didn't have time for that at the moment, especially when some of her workers hadn't seemed to reclaim their wits. Of course Pia was one to live by the phrase, 'you'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar,' and while she preferred to say bees the saying still held true and so in her gentle and feminine tones addressed the workers as she reached her hand out for yet another seedling, "now now, that was just your King feeling agitated. Back to work!" The phrase was punctuated by a smile that was somehow lovely but threatening at the same time and the attendants quickly collected themselves, some laughing nervously while others just silently shook their heads and tried not to look directly at Pia as they returned to their duties just like the mistress of the gardens already had.

Nadian Karim

The Jinn was still petting the horses side and she sent glances over to the man who looked like he was having an internalized battle with himself. She didn't know whether to laugh or ask if he needed help. She had made it clear that she wouldn't be bothered if he said no, but she realized some people still wouldn't trust that, especially when people, especially rulers, broke that promise a lot. The horse stomped its right foot and swatted its tail, lightly whipping the Saltana's arm. She took it as a sign she needed to back of the injured creature and retreated her hand from its side. The stable boy rushed over to the creature and checked the water in its trough before petting its head, and the horse went still again. Nadian made sure to remember to do something about the orphans and poorer families in the city as she stared at the boy's skinny frame. There was a plentiful amount of food and no reason why the excess shouldn't be given out freely to those who needed it.
Nadian then remembered the dark elf who was supposedly meeting her back at the palace and she knew Victor didn't want anyone else in their company. She wanted to get to know this man, but Victor had started opening up after a moderately long time knowing each other. He'd probably would be back to the quiet shadowed figure after today anyway.
"My apologies but I forgot I needed to entertain another guest. Perhaps another time." Nadian said before turning on her heel and walking out.
She didn't rush home, but instead she took her time walking around in the marketplace. She loved how the streets always smelled like cooking meat and spices and even animals. Chickens squeaked furiously while falcons in cages overhead gazed at them with beady eyes and skinny dogs meant for rich people to race followed their owners as they perused the market. Nadian ended up buying some golden rings that could be fastened in the hair before heading back to the palace. The guards let her in without saying anything.

Servants were scrubbing the marble floors and cooking as they got ready for the next party that would be Sal-Devos, the second day of Alsahwa, where the food would only consist of meat in spicy sauces. The day before was just a warmup, with alcohol and whatever food the hosts had. The rest of the days left in the festival would focus on a different food that the kingdom provided itself and the last day would be a combination and be the biggest celebration out of the week. Somehow, Nadian managed to make it every single year the celebration came by with only minimal damage. When she was younger she used to do fire tricks after a few glasses of wine that resulted in rugs catching on fire. Still, it was something to always look forward to.
Nadian rushed up the many flights of stairs before reaching the top and stepping into her chambers. It was the top of the pyramid-like structure and the side opposite of the entrance was an open segment that faced the city. Her chamber was tidy yet full of trinkets she collected from all over or people brought her.

She felt like Victor was going to meet her here like he did the first time they met, but she saw no signs of him. Her clothes smelled like the market so she went to the wardrobe and got out some crimson baggy pants with gold embroidery and a matching sleeveless shirt made of a sheer material.

She plopped on her bed and laid for a few moments before getting some parchment and a quil and writing down some ideas that pertained to feeding the poor as she waited for Victor to arrive.

Mentioned- shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Prince Alba Hamilton Une
Darkness Kingdom Capital Outskirts, Diplomatic Mission
"So this is the famed Darkness Kingdom? Hm, how very quaint." Hamilton simply mused, dismounting from his hippogriff as he glanced at who he guessed is a passing succubus judging by her unearthly beauty and the fact that she made his usually uninterested self very, very interested in talking to her. Sadly, or maybe not, he was on a business trip, not a pleasure one. Not that he needed to travel this far to get women if her wanted but there is a certain appeal to outsider women. Like a exotic flower or a rare wine. Anyway, back to the task at hand. Diplomacy! The less violent but even more dangerous form of combat. Not fought with swords and might but with words backed by might. Where people forge alliances for less than noble reasons or break them due to honor. Still, it gave Hamilton a reason to finally visit the Darkness Kingdom and see it himself. Oddly enough, it seems rather pe-

"͈̼͚͓̙͕ͥͥͨ̽̊W̞͖̖h͎̥̥͙̞̮ͦo͔͔̱͉̱̲ͫͥͫ̏̏ ̗̜̬̤̦ã̖̭̖̞̟̜͉͌r̰̠͎e͓̙̠̼͋̏̾̾ ̜͍̾ỳ̙̌́̀̿o̗̯̯̝ͥͨ͊ͥ̂ͥ̂ͅu̼̝̱͕͕̅?̹͚͋̀ ͚̺̱̯͉̠̓W͈̹͓͇̲̘̆̐ͥ̀̅̉͒ͅh͉̭̱̦̭̆ͭ͐̂͊ỹ̟̥͈͇̞͔̽̆̾͊̚ ̎̓h̰̻͗a̞͔̺̺ͬ̎v͎͍̤̙̖ͬȅͯ̏͋͋͒̏ ̤̳͉̣͇͆y̟̩͓̯͇ͣ͒ͪ̈̈́ͥͤo̟̰ͨ̏̔ͫ̔͂u͓̰̤̫̣̲ ̖͉c͉̠͚̎ͤ̄o̽͒ͯ̀m͎̱̰͇̼̯e̖̟̤̦̻͐ͨ͐ͣͅ?͖͍͙̱̠̬̮̓ͮ̉̾͗"̰̟̤̞͕̍͛͌͒ ͑̀ͮͦ

"WOAH! Calm down, Galad! I'm here, I'm here! Shhh...." Hamilton quickly held a firm grip on his hippogriff's reins as Galad, along with his escorts' hippogriffs, panicked at the sudden loud, etheral voice. After a tense moment of calming down their hippogriffs, Hamilton glanced at each of his Blackscale escorts and they all seemed either confused or shocked.

"Okay Captain.... What the hell was that?" Ansun, his number two and a fellow mountain fae asked. Hamilton simply shrugged and motioned for them to continue walking. If anything, he was shocked himself and he hated that. He hated being caught off-guard but at the same time, he couldn't help but crack into a rather creepy smile.

"Such power.... Such authority... If I had this much power.... No, no.... I'll simply go mad with it...." Hamilton muttered to himself, making Ansun and another Blackscale, a Selkie woman, glance at each other and shrug. They know that it takes a lot to make Hamilton lose composure but this isn't the first time they saw it and guessed that it would simply pass soon. So the group continued through the city, towards the Castle.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Atlantia Stinger
Fire Kingdom - The River's Blessing

The marketplace shouldnt have been too far from her location. After all, she had been traveling for at least five minutes and made quite the distance between where she had entered from and her location at this very moment. "Now lets see if we can find that one Inn that the man was talking about..." she began to look around, her emerald eyes lifting up to look at a higher sign, only to see a black blur pass by her vision which made her lift her eyes towards the sky and look around. Atlantia blinked a few times, Uh what? What was that? she thought to herself, still trying to process what just happened. She may have been a mermaid, but she knew a bird when she saw one and that was not a bird. Whatever it was, it didnt come down to bother her. So she had no reason to worry so much, especially when she had four guards with her to protect both her and her goods.

"Stinger, Look." the guard on her left said, tapping her shoulder softly to gain her attention. Atlantia no longer looked at the sky and glanced at the guard who nodded towards a place called "The River's Blessing." This place was definitely the inn that the man had happily guided her to. Atlantia pulled the reigns and stopped her horses "Two of you hop off here then. Daniel, Kurt." these were the two guards that had been sitting on either side of her "We'll be staying here for the duration of our stay, so do what you would like for now." she watched as the pair nodded and both got off the wagon before going through the doors to the Inn. Atlantia then turned in her seat to look at the guards behind her "We'll be putting the horses into a stable and we'll return here." they both gave her a response and she drove the horses once more, coming up to a public stable where she was able to station her Horses for a price. Of course, the young woman paid the man "Thank you. Please take care of them." with a light bow of her head, she turned towards her guards "Everette, Grayson, go on to the inn without me. I would like to check something out."

"But Miss Stin-" Suddenly Everette was cut off with Atlantia lifting her hand to stop him from speaking.

"I'll be fine, I promise. I'm just going to see how far the Marketplace is from here and I'll be back. Now go on to the inn! Get a room, hang out~"
she said happily and ushered them towards the inn before walking the opposite direction and towards the marketplace. It turned out that it actually had only been a block or so down the street and off to a large open area with stalls or carts "Here it is..." I can set up some shop later on today. Right now I just want to get a room to stay in and some food. Atlantia turned on her heels and made her way back to the Inn. As soon as she arrived, she opened the door and slipped inside, seeing it filled with people. Some looked the same, some didnt. Some looked like merchants and some did not. It was a lovely place to be after all! She moved towards what she assumed was the check-in desk and spoke with the person behind it, pulling out a few coins from the small bag she had and handed them to the person before being handed a key "Thank you." her guards had been sitting at a table and were already drinking and laughing "Well that didnt take long." she giggled softly.​

Sophia De'Lexington

The Demoness smiled softly as the darkness began to run back to the castle, though some had lingered and swirled around her body. This caused a small grin to tug at her lips before the darkness slowly started to fade away and back into the King's castle. Her grin quickly faded away as she felt the presence of her King approaching. Sophia turned to look back at him, seeing his open coat which exposed his muscles that she absolutely loved to touch and run her lips along. You never cease to amaze me, Desh... Another smirk tried to make its way onto her lips but she forced them to remain normal. "Welcome, my King." Sophia gave him a soft bow with her head in respect, just as she always did while in front of...Visitors. Looking back towards where the Orks stood, she knew that there was a Visitor probably on his way right now. At least with him, he had actually sent a note of warning. Compared to the Orks who just arrived unannounced and caused a bit of frustration in Desh while making the Princess yell for her father in worry.

Sophia turned and moved towards Desh, coming up to his side and lifting her hand to his ear just so she could hide her lips as she began to whisper towards him "We have another visitor coming today, it's Prince Alba Hamilton from the Water Kingdom. I'm sure he is to arrive within the hour." after she finished speaking, she parted her lips to gently bite and tug his earlobe, doing her best not to giggle as she released "Dont get too excited my king..." she gave his earlobe one more light bite, and tug before releasing to pull away from him. It was clear that the demoness's intentions were to get a rise out of Desh while knowing that no one was able to catch what she was actually doing behind her hand. "Would you like me to have the staff prepare breakfast? Perhaps have breakfast ready for Prince Hamilton as well?" It would be a good way to get on good terms with the prince of the water kingdom.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Grimsby T. Fellow
Mega city - outer rings, Kingdom of Earth.
Mentions: Morgrim Morgrim
Running his hand along the rope banister of a hanging bridge with a firm grip, a man clad in green and leather overlooks a street filled with cheer and joy. It was unsavoury to say the least. The hugging, the cheering, the drinking, they were oblivious to the world around them. "Smiling wouldn't kill you, Grimsby." His hand tightens on the rope as he turns his head to face his companion. "Smile?"
Grimsby turns his whole body to face his companion. She was tall and slender, just like him. Their features were similar in colour and while they could pass as relatives, the two were in no way family. His eyes narrow and his brows slant inward. She looks off the edge of the bridge and groans loudly knowing that a lecture was on its way. "How can I smile when these people open the gates and hug each other for days at a time? How do you expect me to be happy that they're taking us for granted as they stand around in the streets, that we protect, celebrating the scribe and the berry picker?"
"They're as important as the rest of u-"
"But they aren't! If the scribes miss a book or the foragers miss a berry bush the city lives on. If we miss a beast or a travelling battle mage we can get the city destroyed. We're taken for granted just like anyone who actually has any talents!" He lets go off the rope railing and walks to the other side of the bridge, looking over at the dancing townsfolk in the streets. "Look at them. They didn't see what we saw, they didn't feel what we felt, they've lived under the safety of people like us their whole lives and they're seen as special. It's not right, Lei."

The two remain quiet for a moment looking over the edges of the railing. The king rode out of the city and even he didn't command respect from the people. Everyone was the same, no one was unique. He rolls his shoulder with the bow on it roughing up his quiver. "So you want to let some of them in and show how important we are?" Lei's tone was sombre. She looked out at the sea of people with the same expression he did.
"That's not what I'm saying."
"But it is what I'm asking." She turns around and matches him on his side of the bridge, draping her arm over his shoulder and looking at his scarred face. She had her fair share as well, though less obvious in nature. "If it could be done without anyone getting hurt, then yes." He continues to look straight ahead as she shakes her head in disappointment. "You'd fail your duty to protect these people just to prove a point?"
He hated when she was right. Their role was too vital to allow the others a chance to see what happens when the slip up. It hurt him inside that the sacrifices of his comrades was something the people ignored. That the countless brothers and sisters he'd held in their dying moments, or the wounded men he'd guarded with his own body as a shield, were seen as no more important than the old man who passes in his sleep.

"It's just not right. We gave them everything and they get rewarded for being decent people. Where's our celebrations? Where's our praise? We keep the laws, we fought for the kingdom, a lot of us died for the kingdom. It's just... it's fucked. We're not the same as them. If anything, we're better than they are." She places a hand on his chin and turns him to face her. The two were eye to eye. His jaw clenched tight in frustration and her face a blank and relaxed state. "What did the barracks captain say when we returned and were assigned to protect the people from the big scary monsters?"
"I don't remember."
"You don't remember or you choose to forget?" She prods him against the chest gently with a smile growing on her face. He goes to look away again but she pulls his chin to make sure he watched her. "Come on. What did he say?"
"He said that we have a duty to protect the people not only from themselves but from the world beyond the green."
"Because if they all saw what we saw, this eight year peace wouldn't exist. This system works because they're hidden from the horrors we faced. When they realise that behemoths and mushmen aren't the real threats in this world, they panic and start to get greedy." He had no reply. He agreed with her and found his anger and frustration dissipating into sadness. She gently lent closer and rubbed noses with him, following with the two pressing foreheads together.
"You play me like a flute."
"Oh I know. It's cute to watch you try to stay mad when you can't."

The two continue their watch until later that night when the king would return from his visit with the queen of light. They had no idea where he'd been but they knew he had important news. If it was something exciting, he'd tell them all at the same time. The curiosity ate away at them, but they'd continue their watch over the city until their shift ended and the king summoned the city to witness his news. The good thing was that they'd likely be able to witness the speech first hand due to them serving on watch as he returned.

Elrich Typhanos
City of Alisette, Elysium the kingdom of light.
Direct/Collab: Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller
The streets were busy and bustling, as is common in the city of Alisette. All traffic would flow to the capital city and inside that city all traffic flowed to the markets. Within those markets many people traded goods, devout or not. Foreign merchants traded goods as they pleased but were under strict rules to obey the laws of Luminosity. Though there was something different about the flow of traffic this day, and it wasn't because of the tournament or the parties.
Peasantry, commoners and orphans hustle and bustle all headed away from the enrolment building. They push past each other and grab the nearest piece of weaponry they can as they charge towards a mysterious party. Some shouted through the streets at 'the bastard's approach'. This drew the attention of many and some of those were more curious than they were fearful.

One such person was Elrich. He and two of his monks walk the streets saying prayer in the traditional tongue of Luminian. He and his dark chapel had gained a lot of attention in later years and the one thing on his mind was the conversion of the great and notorious bastard. He'd heard rumours and only those about the man.
He was an eater of orphans, wrestler of dragons, slayer of giants and a man so evil that upon birth his mother not only died but came back to life so that she could kill herself a second time. He doubted all of these claims and felt the man's misdeeds were grossly exaggerated and that he'd been vilified, much like he himself had been.

He slowly follows the group and waits at the back, still praying. He waited from a safe distance and stalked the party into a bypass alley. Orphans ascend gutters and jutting stones from the walls to throw stones and rotten vegetables at the man who is believe to eat their kind. This was when he'd strike.
Elrich whispers and casts his trademark spell, sea of light. The alley is soaked in a blinding blue light and the orphans acknowledge the dark priest's presence and interest in the scene. They were scared of both men and there simply wasn't enough vegetables to protect them from both. They quickly flee the scene and the party are locked in the alley that they couldn't see out of.
Slowly but surely Elrich makes his identity known. He comes from the front of the group. The sea was like a thick fog tainted blue and the longer they stood there the higher their insecurities rose. He appeared to the herald first, the man stumbling back in a moment of fear before recognising the man. To the rest of the party his book of life, silver skull censer and silhouetted form were all that could be seen.

With a whisper into the herald's ear, the man goes pale and runs past him, fading out of sight and yelling in pain as something collapses in the near distance. An apple rolls down the alley way and it becomes apparent the light had caused him to fall into a fruit stand.
Elrich draws nearer to the group, focusing on Walter the bastard. This wasn't unnoticed and as he takes his first step the man begins his predicted taunts. "Just what is a demon doing in the city of Alisette?"
"Demon?" Elrich stood barely three inches above the man but was much thinner than he. He reaches out a frail and almost skeletal hand for a handshake. The skin on his fingers appeared to hug the bones and nothing more. No fat, no muscle. "Surely the lord of self pleasure knows.”
"I just know when to have fun," Walter subconsciously reaches for the hilt of his sword, thinking that a fight is coming, "People see me play hard but I work hard just like everyone else."

Elrich looks to the sword. He expected Walter to be this way, defensive and ready for combat wherever it may present the opportunity. Two figures much like his own come just outside of view, murmuring to each other in a language other than common. His fellows monks. "You may play hard, Mr Walter but you certainly don't do first impressions. The tradition is to shake hands."
"You aren't much of a charmer either, pal." Walter gestures for his knights to move forward, and they inch closer to their lord to safeguard him, "I ain't shaking hands with you before I know what you are. For all I know, you and your little friends could have come from some godforsaken loony bin and I want no part of it. You seem to know me already so I don't need to tell you who I am. But you on the other hand need to do me a favour and introduce yourself first."

He laughs, leaning closer. The book of life slams shut and descends to his side. The two were almost touching noses. "I know of your fables, I don't know you. I'm known as a demon to some, a sinner to others. I am Elrich Typhanos, maester of the night chapel." He retracts his hand and begins to turn around. "I was a ward once. I have sinned and been tried as a heretic a number of times. So in a sense, we are one in the same, orphan eater. Seen as guilty by a vocal crowd for crimes we are yet to commit."
The moment Elrich dared to approach Walter, a silent anger was welling up within him, prepping his instincts to fight. Walter did not know what to expect from this stranger and so he was vigilant for any signs of aggression. He expected the stranger to provoke Walter one more time but it reached an anti-climactic end when the stranger drew his face back.
"I know one thing and one thing only, I'm not going to be dragged into your vale of tears and become a martyr. I have enough of that back at our local Lumin church and they all babble the same nonsense. So don't you dare compare me to the likes of you, you sad paedo priest."

Elrich has never heard the term 'paedo' before nor does he care to know of its meaning. He liked the defiance of the man. He wasn't going to be taken easily and nor should he. None of his monks were soft. He begins to walk away from the group, waving a hand for them to follow him. Many of the peasants had fled the scene through fear of the dark priest. "I am not sad, nor am I here to martyr you. I came to settle these lies about you." He walks with grace and elegance despite the heavy weight upon his back. His other monks didn't carry themselves the same. "My devotion is a special breed. I don't expect you to be strong enough to match me or my men. Only true warriors have been our counterparts. Lancer Geralt Nolan, Captain Jamison Tyberius, to list those with me. If you were as strong as the legends say you'd be somewhat interesting." The book reopens and floats before him, channelling magical energy. Beneath his robes a small blue light glows and taints the colour of the incense and shadows.

"Wait," Walter raises an eyebrow, "So you actually want to hear about all my exploits from the man himself?" He clasps his hands and begins rubbing it vigorously and throws a big smile on his face, "That's the best thing I've heard all day! Most of the time people don't want to hear my crap and the few that do lend their ears to me are my own subordinates. But to have a stranger take the trouble to walk all the way up to me and ask me my version of the story? That's almost unheard of. People like that are truly rare to find these days. Also, sorry if I sounded grumpy at first, my initial impulse when dealing with strangers is to stab them in the face with my sword."
"Fuck it, I don't care who you are. Even if you are a demon, a heretic or worse you just have to ask your questions."
"Are you sure we can trust this man, my Lord?" Sir Silvester, one of the knights asks.
"We can't trust anyone in this kingdom, Silvester, but well it's good to... get all this stuff out your chest, you know?" Walter replies coolly.
"Seven hells!" Tekoa jumps back in alarm, "Murali! Keep your piss contained."
"Sorry." Replies Murali.
"Don't worry, my Lord," Coburn the Fireswisher steps forward confidently, "His magic may be fancy but he won't stand a chance against a tried and tested battle mage."

Elrich looks to his fellow monks. Not a word was said about the situation. The other two begin to recite calm prayers in the traditional tongue of luminian. He hears them boast about prowess, about their might. He sways the silver skull side to side leading the group through the streets to the arena for sign up. People vacated at the sight of the travelling party. The maester and the bastard proved too much for some and for others it was business as usual. Those that attended his services overlook the group entirely trusting in his judgement. "You would win. I wouldn't stop your sword. There is no strength in harming the frail."
He pauses to quote the book of life in continuation of the prayer. "You were a soldier, correct? Fought in the wars."

Walter bade his men to calm down lest they ruin the moment. It was the first time in a while that somebody was actually interested in learning about him and couldn't care less about his reputation. All his fury had subsided and it was replaced by a desire to engage in a dialogue with the stranger. When the stranger began by asking Walter's career as a soldier, he was only too eager to answer his question, "Indeed, I was. I started out as a Lieutenant in the Royal Army and currently am a senior Captain. I fought in the Elysian-Mercian war, the border skirmishes with the Dark kingdom, the monster infestations, the bandits, the rebels..." He paused a bit, thinking of what else to say, "Well, you get the point. Yes, I fought a lot in my time."

"And yet you're hated. Has that never struck you for odd?"
"I wasn't hated because I was a soldier, priest. I was hated because I was a bastard. The circumstances of my birth were... controversial to say the least. During that time I wasn't as well-known as I am now but I had a dark past."
"You believe your fighting aided in your image?" The prayer continues. He quotes a passage of the book of light in Luminian that reads, "All light is his light and all life is his life."
"Not in the least!" Walter throws his hands up in the air, "In fact, my warmongering only solidified my reputation as a ruthless and cruel lord." And when he heard the priest babble some passage of the book of light he responded, "Aw, quit your yapping, priest. The sunshine isn't going to help you when you're cut to ribbons."
"You are aware I served in the wards, yes?" He looks over his shoulder through the gaps in the large iron halo. His face was glowing blue allowing his fae features could be clearly identified. He shakes his head before looking at where it is he was going. "I have spilt blood, I have lost all I could lose and all I have to lose. My 'yapping' is what stopped me from being cut to ribbons." The other monks finish the prayer and look to the maester. He nods and they begin another honouring the dead. "You warmonger because you aren't understood. Accept it or not, you feel you're nothing without your brute strength. Soldiers like us will never be understood by the soft clergy of today."

"Ah, you make me sound foolish," Walter scratched his chin with his finger and turned his body to look off into the distance, "All of us, human or not, have our own moral challenges to overcome do we not?" He shifted his body once more to look at the priest and Walter raised his hand to point an accusing finger at robed man, "While you have nothing but your obscure faith and by the looks like it's going to be a lonely one. Never before have I seen a Lumin priest ever look this creepy. May the gods help you if every Elysian in the kingdom decides to hunt you down like a dog." Walter dropped his finger and adopted a softer tone of voice, "But you know what? You're right. Without my strength, without my land and titles, without my skill with the sword I am nothing. But who are you to judge me? I don't think you're any better than me at this point, priest. And unlike you I don't care about the clergy, I don't care about the kingdom and I don't think I care about anything. All I do care about is myself, my friends and my people."

Elrich smiles to himself. He'd heard insults about the church and a mention of gods, which were clear indications of a heretical view being present amongst a noble in Elysium. They come to a slow, arriving at the site to register for the tournament. Inside the large building were knights clad in armour and scribes taking names and finances. Those there weren't there forever, simply waiting to be enrolled into the event. "Enrol inside. When you're done, return to us. We'll guide you where you need to go. Otherwise, if you take until dusk, we will be holding service in our chapel." He raises his hand with the censer, pointing a finger to the doors. "One other thing to think about. How can you serve your people when you can't serve their father?”
Walter smirked at the question, "So now you're saying old, bald and shiny Lumin is everybody's big daddy?" Walter had to chuckle for a few moments, "Oh, don't mind me, I just love the implication." Walter cleared his throat and spoke all serious-like, "Come on now, priest, it's not like every Elysian holds the light dear in their little, fragile virgin hearts. Live a little and know that everybody has their own brand of faith, even those without faith can sparkle in their own special way."

Elrich groans at the childish behaviour of the man. He appreciated the defiance but name calling without rational debate grew tiresome quickly. He deliberately down played the importance of Lumin and then spoke about everyone having a little spark of light inside. He didn't agree to almost anything the man said in his last tirade and shrugs him off. "I didn't ask for a response, Mister Walter. I asked you to think on it." He turns his back on the man and begins to hold a public service. Some of the passers by listen in out of interest or a sense of duty while others walked away to avoid the black priest and bastard.
Before Walter could speak, he swiftly grabs the black priest by the collar and angles his head down so they could look eye to eye, "Honestly, I don't know." Walter said gravely, "This kingdom of light, this Elysium, it's not a place where a man like me belongs. It puts me in a rather difficult position, priest. Many already question my loyalty even without knowing of the state of my faith, so what will happen to me now when they find out about that?"
Elrich's bland expression grows into a smile wide enough to put even the most innocent on edge. "If you are found and tried for heresy, Lumin will guard you. As he always does to his faithf-" He stops and parts his lips, revealing his teeth as a large smile. His tongue in cheek comment was deliberate. He had no time for those that feared for their safety and cowered from the light. Only those who were willing to carry the light into the darkness. "Enrol child. We will speak of faith when you return. My chapel is a sanctuary but you will become faithful one way or another. Be it through choice or by forced meeting."

Ghazzy Crashasmasha
"Wot?" Ghazzy was a little bit confused by the castle becoming one with the earth mother and producing a new... This wasn't a ork, rather it was a demoness, who almost immediately declined the drink in stead of the king, which in his culture, was rather rude. Bottling up his emotions, he almost opened his mouth until he was questioned as to why he and his crew arrived so early without any sort of message to their arrival. The ork was about to answer THAT question until he was cut off again by the demoness being replaced, and a man with a sort of strange attire arrived in her place. One with a comfortable feel, but a noble golden trim. Must be the king's sleeping outfit, or whatever the best he could assume considering that he didn't really understand the concept of 'changing clothes' or 'fashion'.

But what he most certainly did not understand, was the concept of the strange orbs that hung in front of his face. The concept of gender didn't really register with any of the greenskin species, and though he has been around many of the kingdoms (besides the earth kingdom, because he has a fear of being brought back into the ground.), he was never really explained as to the purpose of the globes of meat that hung so precariously on top of where the horned 'umies's heart was. He was a little glad that he had his visor down right now, as he felt his eyes widen and his eyebrows raise. "Letz nawt dizzapoint da king aweady an' jus' ansa 'is kwestiuns."

But much to his dismay, one of his grots, a snotling by the name of "Zee" gawked and pointed at the rather large pair of breasts nearby the king.

"Ah wuz 'avin a good perusin' through da feenix'z puhtenchul kontaktz, an' ah saw dat at da tawp ov eht wuz 'DESHEHWOT ELL ROOBDIK'. Ah asked 'im who dat wuz, an' eht turnz out dat eht woz da king ov da Dark Kingdum. So ah sed to 'im, 'OI, YA NEED SUMONE TA SEN' A MESSEGE 'IM?' An' 'e sed 'Ye.' So ah wuz da goy dat got 'ere ta tell ya sumfink, but on da way 'ere ah forgot da messege and thawt dat me workin' fer ya wuz bettah than woteva' da feenix 'ad ta say."

He reached behind him, and unsnapped the massive axe that hung on his back. Clearing his throat, he pounded the axe downwards three times. "AN' SO I PLEDGE MAH LOYALTEE TA KINGDUM OV DA DARK!" "If ya accept mah servoice mah leege." He added with a whisper.

Zee however, was enthralled. His mouth was agape with a mixture of shock and awe. "Wot dose fings?!" Ghazzy was not amused. He wasn't going to have his potential business partners immediately outcast/kill him on the spot for insubordination.

He inhaled slowly, then exhaled slowly. His breath was hot against his own face as he turned to the snotling. He looked back at the nobility before him, and he tried his best not to look like he was a stupid black armored ork, who had a group of similarly stupid little green 'children' following him to carry his things, much like slavery in a Kingdom dedicated to all it's citizens being free. To say the least, he was beginning to feel very upset, but he was trying his best.

"Ahm sorry aboot scarin' yoor dawtah, but yoo've got ta give me sumfin' ta do befor' ah make a fool outta mahself wif deez. . ." Mumbling curses and slurs, he shook his head as he looked up to the King. "Grots. Pleez. Ah've been wif deez incohmpetahnt foolz for weekz. Yoo've got tah 'elp me. Iz dere anyfing ah can do roight now, or anyone ta train. Anyfing or anyone really at all."

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Britt-21 Britt-21 Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat

Noblesse Rubdich
552089.png

Her father's footsteps were heavy and filled with purpose as he approached the door. The brass knob jingled and wiggled infront of her the second she heard his steps stop. There was a brief second of struggle before the door disappeared entirely before her very eyes. Noblesse looked up, wide-eyed, at her father. The King knelt infront of her, his large hands swallowing her shoulders, one in each hand. "Noblesse, what's wrong?!" he asked hastily. The girl was a little surprised to see her father more in a panic than she was. Though she really shouldnt be....her father was always worried when it came to her, his only heir. Even as a smaller child, she could remember when she would trip and fall, scraping her knee or an elbow in the process, and how her father would immediately run to rescue and check every part of her body, despite the lack of her tears. Desh's eyes darted all over the surface of her body as he asked of her status. Checking for a wound no doubt. Noblesse would have to put an end to this. She opened her mouth and pointed back down the hallway, but before she could even take the breath necessary to speak, her father unleashed a taste of his massive power, and a rather scary taste at that. Pitch black swallowed the hallway, her father at the epicenter, and spread into different rooms and even beyond the castle entirely. Noblesse paused, taking in the darkness around her. The sensation made the feathers on her wings feel like they were standing on their ends. Her ruby red eyes roamed the dark corridor then landed back onto her father. Unlike most people, Noblesse was amazed, or rather, in awe of his power. She wanted to be just like him, in every way possible. She couldnt wait to exercise her abilities or master them just as Desh has. Sure hes had a zillion years to do so, but that just means Noblesse gets to do that too!

"Who are you? Why have you come?"

The thunderous voice cracked everywhere the darkness reached. The child turn her head down the direction she came, her long silver hair falling off her shoulders, staring into the abyss her father created for the sake of protection. Both demons looked like snow white specters floating in the velvety blackness of his tendrils, with their white hair, pale complextion and all. The girl's head whipped around as she noticed movement behind her father. The noticeably firey red hair of Sophia brought a smile to her face, "Good morning Ms. De'Lexington!" she gave a small wave.

"I will return, Princess Noblesse, King Deshwitat. Please, excuse me."

The title 'princess' made Noblesse pout. She didnt see her self as a stuffy ol' poofy-dress-wearing princess. Far from it. Noblesse wanted to throw mud, chase lizards, and fight! Though she did admire the beauty and femininity of Sophia and Pia, in those ways did she want to be like them. From the corner of her eye, Noblesse spotted another figure coming toward them as Sophia left. Noblesse's smile expanded into a full out grin as she exclaimed Ashanti's name! Pia and Sophia were the feminine role models in her life, but Ashanti was a special figure. She was tough, brazen, did as she pleased despite people's thoughts and opinions.

The woman approached Noblesse and bent down to her level, whispering in her ear, "I'm not really sure what's going on, but it looks like you're the bravest person here. Your dad is freaking out, but don't tell him I said that."

A giggle bubbled in the girl's throat, and her shoulder's shrugged from the laugh with joy and the very fact that she had a secret between herself and Ashanti, "I promise I wont~"

Suddenly the King rose to stand, and she watched him. Their eyes met before he tenderly hugged her and sealed a small, comforting kiss on the top of her head. Her nerves had calmed thanks to her father and everyone else that posed as small distractions, "Go get dressed, my child. We'll go for a stroll around the kingdom together."

Noblesse nodded, returning the hug, "Okay. I'll be ready soon!" She let go of him and bent over sideways to look at Ashanti past her father as she looked out the window of his bedroom, "Bye Ashanti!" Noblesse didnt wait another second, she scampered off down the dark hallway and to her room.

Her room was large and spacious, beautifully decorated with a large bed. She had a big, horizontal mirror over her dresser and a tall, vertical one on its own stand in the corner of her room near the window. The dresser held accessories and play casual play clothes mostly. But her special, more formal attire resided in a trunk just beside the dresser. And seeing as how the family had unannounced visitors, perhaps a formal greeting was due, with a professional outfit. The silver haired girl hurried off to her trunk and lifted the top open, holding it up with one hand, the other rummaged through the folded clothing. "This looks good for today!" she announced to herself. Pulling the bundle out of the box, she stood up and let the top fall shut to close the trunk again.

Some few minutes passed and the royal daughter found herself standing infront of the elongated mirror to observe the outfit in its entirety once she put it on. She twisted her body from side to side to catch a glimpse behind herself and placed her hands on her hips in a confident stance once she approved her threads, "Ready," she huffed, and once again ran out the door with haste.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Britt-21 Britt-21 slim slim

Crown Princess Alva Patricia Une
Misty Hollow, Kraken Hunting
"Ah, a pleasure for you to finally join us or.... maybe not. Heh, silly landwalker..." Lady Hydreana chuckled as the fae ran back upstairs to change into proper clothing while Patricia's expression never changed. Except for maybe a raised brow as she took a moment to process what she just saw, a Noblewoman in her nightgown but carrying her rapier. Heck, it was amusing to see that Gwen had remembered to arm herself properly over being dressed properly. Still, at least it answered her question, the Noblewoman had simply overslept. That left Jace, who wasn't inside the inn's dining area or, judging by the lack of her distinct laugh, upstairs even. As she began to wonder where her adventurer of a daughter was when the inn door creaked open again, revealing Jace. For a brief moment, Patricia's stoic expression broke into one of relief. But only for a moment.

"Its alright, Dear. We still have to wait for another." Patricia simply mentioned before turning her gaze back out the window. Her thoughts were mostly on the coming hunt. Krakens are very territorrial creatures and fighting one is already dangerous enough. If a threeway fight were to happen, the Hunters would end up as the Hunted. And that would put Jace in danger, a thought that made Patricia's blood run cold. Even if she had allowed her daughter to go on her little 'treasure hunts' under the supervision of people she trusted, she still worried. Even if she doesn't look nor act like she does. So even if her younger self would be mothering Jace to death by now, the current self was busy staring out the window as the party patiently waited for Gwen. Who reappeared a speedy two minutes later with a sincere apology.

"No worries. Better to be prepared for what's to come. Shall we move now?" Patricia asked, glancing at each person in the room before leaving anyway. No time for stragglers anymore with the time for the Hunt close at hand. Lady Hydraena led the way, her cloak flapping slightly from the sea breeze as the party walked towards the rickety, make-shift pier the Elucidator was docked at.

"Ahoy Grandmistress, Princess Une, the Little Princess and... Lord Landwalker. Welcome aboard the Elucidator, I trust you slept well?" A rather youthful looking merman greeted the party as they walked (or guided in Jace's case with Patricia gently grabbing her hand before they boarded) upon the gangplank to board the ship. Lady Hydraena let out a hearty chuckle while Lord Pendleton already started to look seasick.

"Manners, Dalton. You may be a First Mate on the best ship in Her Majesty's Fleet but show respect to the Nobility. Especially him, he's in charge of the funds." Lady Hydraena playfully scolded the First Mate who started bowing rather comically while giving Lord Pendleton a maybe sincere apology. Even Patricia had a very faint smile on at the sight, it was always nice to see the pride and joy of Oceanius' military in high spirits.

"Milady, I'll be with the helmsman. You may use my quarters as your own. Ah, the Little Princess is allowed too. You get the private room below deck, Pendleton." Lady Hydraena quickly added the last part in as the Royal Treasurer began to turn green slightly. Patricia thanked the Captain and motioned for Jace to follow her. Meanwhile, the usually quiet and morose Hydraena was looking full of energy now.

"ALRIGHT MEN! LOWER SAILS, WE'RE SAILING FOR KRAKEN BAY! ANYONE OF YOU OBJECT?!"

"NO, CAPTAIN!"

"Aye! Now set sail! I want full sail! Steady as you can make her go, Helmsman!"

"Aye, Ma'am!"

Meanwhile, Patricia had entered the Captain's Quarters and took a seat in one of the guests' chairs. Even if she was the Crown Princess, nobody sits in the Captain's chair. Nobody.

".... Jacelyn dear. Come here for a moment." Patricia called out, removing her gloves and reaching out with her right hand. "And feel my hand for me... Is it the warm hands of a mother or the numb hands of a cold-hearted killer? I want you to be truthful with me, child."

Crumbli Crumbli Nogoodname Nogoodname

It couldn't be helped really. Despite himself, Victor was still suspicious of the Queen's intentions with her earlier call of him. The master thief was more than equipped to handle any situation but it didn't take a genius to know that should the Queen turn her powers on him, that wasn't really a situation. That was a damn massacre waiting to happen.

The thief had to take the path of most resistance when it came to entering the palace. He had to sneak into the gorgeous place in broad daylight with people moving about and the guards wide awake and attentive. If this were in the evening, during the shift change or at night, it would have been a cake walk. He would be able to waltz in about as easily as the Sultana. As if this was his own home...

Surprisingly enough, Victor arrived first and that did nothing to soothe the man's suspicious nature. The sultana should have made it here before him....

Victor hid in the shadows of the room and closed his eyes, so that the icy white wouldn't give him away. It took some time but the queen arrived soon after and looked more....confused? Then anything else.

Hydra didn't dare immediately reveal himself. He kept his razor sharp senses tuned in to everything around him but nothing sounded off. Just the occasional footsteps of attendants moving through the halls or the Sultana's breathing. Eventually, the dark elf stepped outside the shadows and revealed himself to the Queen of Flame. He was writing a quick response on one of his journals, "We were attracting a bit too much attention. I just wanted to tell you that I wasn't going to accept payment this time around. I've seen what's happening in the other kingdoms and Im not liking the odds.

As I said, Im betting on you, Sultana. If you need information or sabatoge, just contact us and WE will set up the agreed time."

Once the Queen was done reading, Victor was about to turn and leave but he paused midturn. He let his eyes wander over the Queen for a moment before he reached for the journal again and sketched in another bit of dialogue,

"I'll take my leave now but I should add something. You are looking as beautiful as your power is terrifying, My Queen. Since I'm in this personally rather than professionally, I'm sure I can let that slip now."

slim slim

DESHWITAT L. RUBDICH

'Few times I ever truly feel like the monster people think I am. Being teased by the women I love is one of those times...'

The king's crimson eyes slowly shut as he struggled to contain the desire that rose up within due to Sophia's little bites. He took a slow, deep breath and released it just as slowly. Desh passed his tongue over his lower lip and cleared his troat before turning to Sophia, opening his eyes once again to reveal the contained irritation and desire within them. The king didn't let it show on his face but the demoness would know full well that she achieved her desired result. "Thank you Ms. Lexington. Please do send word to have a meal prepared for the water kingdom's prince." The only outward sign of Deshwitat's current emotional state was the way his long tail flicked about irritably.

It then dawned on the Dark Lord that thr Orkz were speaking. It only dawned on him because one of the underlings of the head Ork had commented on Sophia's breasts. Normally, he would just shrug it off as the expected idiocy of young Orkz but Desh was anything but in his normal mood right now and he didn't exactly want to deal with someone having eyes on Sophia.
"Those things will be what cost you your life if you keep looking at them little Ork." He warned.

Approaching footsteps from the rear and a familiar presence to his own cause the king of demons to visibly relax a few notches. No one outside of the Dark Kingdom even knew Desh had a daughter. It wasn't being hidden but the citizens understandbly didn't freely talk about Desh's child. The less their enemies knew, the better. Deshwitat turned to see his daughter in her formal wear and the sight brought a warm smile to his lips.
"Already trying to beat your poor father in everything? Sophia and Ashanti already make me feel a bit underdressed but now you just blew me out of the water." The large demon knelt down to meet his child at eye level, "You look beautiful Noblesse."

Desh would love to stay there playing games with Sophia and talking with his kid but there were more pressing matters to attend to. Business he wasn't exactly aware was going to be happening today.

"Down with the king!!!"

The words were faint, as the origin was quite the distance away but it was very clear.... along with the rallying cry that followed the initial yell. A grey skinned hand flew up to Desh's face as he pinched the bridge of his nose, the stress beginning to become apparent on his face. "And now this..."

"You get your wish Head Ork. It appears we have some peacekeeping to do."

A somewhat large group stood at the center of commotion in the middle of Tenebris. There seemed to be about 50 or so armed individuals who were ready to take on the world. All of the dark citizens that had gathered were young. The eldest seemed to be about 24 and the youngest being 17. It was the eldest that was rallying the others...

"Aren't you tired of all this?! Living in fear of the tyrant in the castle above! How he walks among us to keep us in line under the guise of false charity and kindness! Lies! All of it!"

The party of demons, Orkz, and one light elf slowly ventured to the source of the problem. This caused the ringleader, a young demon, to turn around and give a wide smile. "Oh if it isn't the king himself along with his spawn and his big tittied chambermaid! How much of a pleasure it is to see you. Should I bow and curtsy for you, my liege?" He asked with a voice filled with chagrin and sarcasm.

The young demon was already off to a very, very dangerous start by insulting Sophia and Noblesse. The demon king's eyes narrowed dangerously and the shadows underneath everyone's feet were beginning to writhe with the Dark Lord's anger. Still, Desh maintained his temper and spoke as calmly as possible but it was clear the jibing got under his skin,
"A curtsy just might save your life right about now boy."

This drew a peal of laughter from the rebels, "Oh, I think I struck a nerve. Maybe we shouldn't talk about the king's bitc-"

"SILENCE."

To which everyone within earshot did so immediately. Everyone fell completely silent as the magic in the king's words forced everyone to obey (except players. They merely feel a heavy pressure on them. As if someone turned up the gravity.) The king walked forward and the crowd parted way for him. "What is ths meaning behind this little uprising of yours."

It wasn't meant nor stated as a question. It was a command. "Y-you force us to live in fear. T-t-this only proves my p-point."

"Are you dissatisfied with the way I rule boy?"

"Y-yes...."

"I see... why have you not challenged my right to the throne then?"

The young demon cast his eyes down didn't answer verbally but the answer itself was obvious.

He wasn't strong enough.

Desh continued as if the boy had answered,
"So you mean to say..." the level of power in each word was elevating along with his voice, " that you intend to lead this kingdom with that frail, pallid power you contain?"

"Boy, there is a reason I have that law in place. Because whoever it is that dethrones me will be strong enough to protect this kingdom I built against every threat that may come its way."

"You are young and never experienced the war yourself. You don't know of the power that the other rulers wield...that I wield.... this little rebellion of yours proves your ignorance."

The demon king turned away from the rebellion and rejoined Sophia and his child. The rebels seemed to breathe a sigh of relief that they weren't going to slaughtered like animals by the king. Poor bastards.

"However, Ignorance is not equivalent to innocence all the time. You all know the laws. You know the punishment for treason..."

Desh then turned his attention to the crowd of his loyal citizens, "These people who stand before you are traitors who had the full intention of leading a coup d'tat on this kingdom and everything it stands for. So , they are threats to the kingdom. Just like the threat of war that looms over us all when we have finally come to know peace!"

Murmurs and affirmative grunts and growls could be heard rustling among the citizenry, "The dark kingdom may have its guards and armies but its citizens are NOT to be trifled with either! Correct?!"

Yells of agreement and approval.

"Its citizens will fight to protect the peace and prosperity that they have come to known in this short decade! They will not be oppressed back into the shadows! Aye?!"

"Aye!"

"Then show the enemies of YOUR kingdom that you will not meekly bow your heads! Show them the might with which we ripped a part of this world and took for ourselves!"

Weapons were being drawn and the air became heavy as magic from the wide variety of creatures was being drawn upon. The shadows underneath the loyal citizenship began to dance and shroud them. At first, they were alarmed but Deshwitat quickly calmed them, "Your king protects you! Show them your wrath without hesitation!" Naturally, Desh wasn't about to allow his loyal subjects to die and wouls protect them from a fatal blow but it served more than just that purpose. With so many different species mixed into each group, friendly fire was practically guaranteed. This served to help identify the loyals from the rebels.

"There is your first task Orkz. Annihilate the rebel scum (loooool)."

"Ashanti, you can go have fun too. Sophia stay with me and don't raise a hand against them. The battle would be over too quickly. Noblesse.... I don't want you to watch this but if you are to succeed me one day you must understand... Rule with kindness when able... Rule with power when kindness fails."

The ruler of darkness was indeed very kind and respectful of his subjects. But when people took advantage of that kindness, like these ignorant fools, people quickly found out why he was King.
slim slim Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat Britt-21 Britt-21 Shadowfall Shadowfall Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle Daimao Daimao

Raitoningu

The snow covered the every inch of the mountains. A very common and every day life experience of the cold here in Raitoningu. The king Masinori stood in a wide open area somewhere deem within the mountains. His eyes squinted as he tried to scan the area around him. all he could see was white with mountains in the clear distance. He looked down to his hands as snow started to lightly fall from the clouded skies. He blinked seeing the clothing that he was wearing. A simple robe and his indoor slippers... Something one would not wear in the dead of the cold icy lands. His eyes refocused past his hands and to the snow.

Blood.

Small drops of blood feel into the white. He blinked not sure what this could mean. His eyes looked to the sky as the clouds went from a light grey and white, to a straight black and red. The snow flakes gently falling turned into drops of blood that started to fall like light rain. A few landing on his face as confusion set in. Where was he and what was he doing out here. Lightning crashed ever so close, leaving a thunderous roar to spread over the deep dark mountains. The sound of the drums faded in the back and only seemed to be getting louder as another bolt of lightning struck an area close by.

A howl in the blood rain snapped his attention behind him. He turned as fast as he could to see a white wolf with red markings on it. "Okami." He whispered. The wolf was much larger than the wolves they had in the Lightning Kingdom. Even bigger than the wild ones that roamed the mountain range so freely. He gulped feeling nervous in their God's presents.

As Okami took steps closer towards Masinori, he could feel his heart beating fast in his chest. The wolf stopped about ten feet away from him. His eyes locked with Masinori. The Emperor could feel the God looking deep into his soul at this point. He took in a shaky breath as the wolf stood their. The drums louder than ever and lightning striking even closer. What did Okami want? What was he trying to tell him? Masinori only had a few questions in his thoughts, but his mind was shocked from the sight of the red and white cherry blossom tree that was now appearing next to the wolf God. Something did not feel right..... Masinori went to take a step towards Okami and the wolf was quick to growl and show his fangs. A warning to the Emperor to not move or take another step.

Masinori held his breath in his chest as a shadow like figure appeared in between both Okami and the blood Blossom tree. Ever so slowly the figure started to become clear, but before he knew it, red lightning struck the figure....

His eyes shot open as he sat up quickly in his bed. The breath he had been holding was released from his chest and he began to take in what air he could. Breathing deeply in and out. Sweet dripped from his forehead as his eyes scanned the dark room before him. It was his sleeping chambers. He looked to his left to find his Empress Migorisha sleeping soundly next to him. The darkness of the night and the room calmed him a bit.

CRASH!

Masinori jumped a bit as lighting struck in the distance and the room light up from the light outside. Twas just a dream.... But still... He knew that this was no ordinary dream. He had been having the same dream for some time now. He quietly and carefully slipped out from under the covers and made his way to the window. Moving the curtains a little, he looked out at the quiet dark Empire. A storm approaching the kingdom was clear in sight. His mind falling to a few in mind as he frowned. He knew his second son would be out in this storm tonight. He had signaled the drums and the ravens to fly to Aka sometime ago. Requesting his son and his pod to appear before him on this next morning. He had sensed this storm coming... But the feeling was much greater than what was to come. War was brewing in the other kingdoms. They needed to prepare for battle... And in some hope create allies with other nations.

Even if his people thought his second son was dead.... Masinori had no other choice.... Who to represent Raitoningu better than his own blood? His first son would not understand and would not take this decision seriously. The still young prince was much like his own father..... Selfish. He frowned and shook his head at the thought. He and his wife had tried everything to lead their first son down the right path... But they had failed... Not only their son, but their kingdom and the great God Okami.

He slowly closed his eyes as he let the curtain slip from his hand. He let out a soft sigh as he turned on his heels and headed to the main entrance to his chambers. From there he quietly left the room, and headed down the hall towards his study.

The guards outside his doors bowed at him and then returned to their standing positions. They did not ask him any questions, nor did they say anything. Silent respect for their king as he walked away.

Once in his study he waved his hand releasing a small electrical pulse into the room. The room light up as the electricity snapped and sparked each and every candle awake. He made his way to a large table that stood on a foot or so from the floor. He knelt down and sat on his knees upon a well fluffed pillow. The table was painted to resemble the map of the world and with the other kingdoms and their territories. A few papers here or there and some wooden figures carved to resemble something from the enemy kingdoms. All placed about on the giant chess board.

He looked to his own Empire and to the exact location of Aka. The travel from Aka to the capital was a long and harsh path. His thoughts going to his son once more. He knew they could make the trip with ease, even with the storm trailing over them... But the dream pierced his mind like a dagger striking his heart. Something was greatly not right with the world.... And he could feel it eating at him.

Masinori let his eyes wander over the great table.... Not even noticing that three figures had been awaiting his arrival within the room.

Mizaki smirked from the shadows as he stood to the right of Ryusuuji. Yama was to the left of the cursed prince and his eyes were focused on their Emperor. The man did look very troubled. Yama's eyes shifted to Ryusuuji as if waiting for his signal to move or say anything. they had arrived upon nightfall, long before the storm was able to catch up to them. They would have made their presents known sooner, but the Emperor had already turned in for the night a few hours before they got there. Knowing that he might show up within his study was more of a lucky guess at this point. They were told to meet him there once they had gotten to the capital, so they decided to wait for their Emperor to grace them with his presents.

Sophia De'Lexington
Dark kingdom, front gate.

Sophia nodded softly, only to hear someone gawking. She turned her attention back to the group of orks and raised her eyebrow as one of the smaller Orkz pointed towards her, but mainly the bust that she possessed. It was actually quite amusing that a creature such as itself would have the nerve to point towards her My my...I should have been an Succubus if I was going to attract attention like this. she joked in her thoughts, turning her attention back to Desh who began to defend her, threatning the small Ork that if he were to keep looking, it'd cost him his life. A smiled tugged at the Demonesses lips before she turned at the sound of footsteps behind the group. It happened to be Noblesse joining them. Sophia gave a soft bow of her head in greeting before noticing the tail of her lover flicking about. That's when she knew that she had him wrapped around her finger for the moment. Got'cha. Before the Attendant could say more, she began to hear someone shouting 'Down with the king!' and that put the Demon on guard. Stepping forward for a moment and then glancing at the king from over her shoulder "My King?" she asked as he gave the Ork his wish.

It didnt take long for the group to get to the source of the yelling. A male was rallying up some of the citizens, making a scene. This is no surprise really... Surely there would be one person that would start such a mess as this. The ringleader turned towards the group, greeting Desh in a rude manner, followed by Noblesse and herself. Her crimson eyes shot daggers at the young demon, especially when he called her the Big Tittied chambermaid "I will rip your head off, so help me." it was a threat that Sophia had no regrets on saying. Desh hadnt been so happy either and the Demon continued to push buttons. One of which almost had Sophia dash at him but she restrained herself. She had to think about how angry this man was. He was angry about the King and how he would lead things, and doing whatever he can to make the King more than angry. Just as Desh's word went out, she closed her eyes a little tightly, feeling that intense pressure of his magic before slowly opening those crimson eyes once more.

Desh was talking with the demon who began to admit the reasoning behind the roundup. Just as the man looked down, Desh began to speak words of the harsh truth. The young one deserved it after what he was beginning to start! Sophia continued to listen and said nothing the entire time, then it was pretty much time to rumble. The order given to Ashanti and the Ork to attack had be issued, though Sophia was held back. Mainly due to her power able to wipe out the group in pretty much one hit, depending which ability she used to do so. "Yes your Highness." Even though she had been told to stand by his side, she still kept her eyes out, watching to make sure no one got close to Desh or Noblesse. If anyone did, she'd stop then without hesitation.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat Shadowfall Shadowfall slim slim *AnyoneelseatDK*

Buras wasn't surprised that foreigners came here, they were right next to the market anyways. And he wasn't surprised about the way they behaved, they didn't know any better. He was, however, surprised at how readily they embraced the celebration. They did not know what was being celebrated, first of all, so they were bound to not follow tradition. And it was also a possibility that they, in their ignorance, would be a disturbance for others. Call him a workaholic, but he decided it was in his and everyone's best interest if he became their impromptu local guide.

"Benkal meat pie. Six of them. For them." He told a waitress, after waiving her over of course. Getting up from his table before she had even left, he made his way over to the merchant and her guards. His expression could be taken as a hostile one, though perhaps that was just how his eyes and face in general were shaped. And his 6'7", 200 some odd pound build certainly didn't help. But when all he did was stand there and stare, he just seemed strange.

But then he took a seat and invited himself to the table. "I am Buras. You have come during Sal-Devos. It has not started yet, now we clean from last night. But come tonight, the celebration will truly start, and many Igninuim traditions will be observed. I shall be your guide, and show you how to properly follow tradition and take part in the celebration."

He wasn't exactly asking to be their guide, that much was obvious. But even with his physique, he couldn't possibly take four armed merchant guards.
Britt-21 Britt-21
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sridit and Caralyss slowly made their way down the road that would eventually show them Alisette. That was where the main festivities were being held. And though Oshus also celebrated this holiday, it was more of an excuse to not work than to actually celebrate. That being said, the two had to at least make an appearance. Caralyss and her entourage walked alongside the carriage that Sridit was in, her long legs easily keeping up with the horses that pulled it. Meanwhile, Sridit sat inside the carriage with two of his retainers, deciding to not bring half of the bloody kingdom like Caralyss had decided to do.

It wasn't all bad for Sridit. There was a tournament, he just knew it. Those Lumin's like their fighting, and he could get behind that. It would give him something to do while he was there. As long as he didn't have to ride on a horse, then he'd do just fine. However, if he was forced onto horse back, he'd no doubt be the laughing stock of the whole kingdom as any dwarf would be.

Caralyss meanwhile would have to patiently sit on the side and exchange pleasantries. Perhaps she could get an advantage over Sridit by garnering favors with Elysian nobility. That would certainly put her above her partner. However, the other Dwarfs would no doubt sniff out the advantage and cause a ruckus until the situation was reversed. And surprisingly, those flat faced things had a nose for sniffing things like that out.

Ashanti smiled at the princess and she said goodbye and rushed off to her bedroom. Noblesse was like a little sister to her and she was almost as protective of her as her father.
She trailed behind the king as they walked out to meet whatever was causing the entire palace such distress, and Ashanti slid her sword out of its scabbard as they made there way to the gates. The leather hilt that her hand molded with perfectly was a comfort to her always, and her nerves were easily sated.

The light elf didn't know what to make out of the creatures gathered outside at all. They were oddly shaped creatures that were so ugly they were adorable in a way. One started speaking and Ashanti raised an eyebrow, not realizing they were intelligent enough for speech. She wanted one to keep as a pet in all honesty. Ashanti didn't pay attention too much to the words they were exchanging with the king, and so she put her sword back into its scabbard, believing there was no threat. The king had plunged the whole palace into darkness over these creatures? They did look vaguely threatening Ashanti supposed. Her internal dissection of the creatures was interrupted when the king made an annoyed sound and walked towards the city, and Ashanti followed him instinctively. What was going on now? The creatures- orks, someone had mentioned- folllwef along suit, and soon the group was making its way to the middle of the city.

There was a group forming, with one man speaking the crowd gathered in front of him in elevated tones. She caught his words and sighed. Rebellions were the opposite of what they needed to be dealing with now. They were nuisances who could leave the damn kingdom if they were that annoyed at how things were being handled here. Ashanti stayed glued by the king's side as they approached the group and some started realizing who stood among them. Ashanti felt pressure on her, which meant the king was forcing the men to speak, and speak they did. Ashanti had to bite her lip to contain the laughter when one of the men commented on Sophia. The king wouldn't be pleased if she laughed at the phrase "big tittied chambermaid," so Ashanti took a few breaths to calm herself. Too bad they said that, or maybe they would've lived to see another day. The king ordered the orks and herself to take care of the men and told his chambermaid to stay back. Ashanti nodded and pulled out her sword.
She knew the men might be confident by thinking they might have the numbers to take on Ashanti and the orks after seeing the king wouldn't be enacting his fury upon them, but at the same time they might flee because that's what people like them did. The area around Ashanti shimmered for a few moments until two exact copies of her appeared on either side of her. They were illusions, that although were perfect clones of her physically, could do no damage. It would be hard to make them look solid if it had been sunny out, but the dark kingdom naturally made sure Ashanti's creations wouldn't be ruined. The illusions went to the other side of the group and thrust out their swords. She knew they weren't that stupid and would figure out they could easily run through the apparition into the safety of the alleys and keep running as fast as their feet could carry them, but for now they backed into a circle, thinking they were actually surrounded. Ashanti wasted no time advancing and cutting into the group. The men were crowded together until they realized there own men were dropping like flies as Ashanti attacked the ones on the outside who had either small daggers or swords they couldn't raise thanks to them being squashed against the others. Her sword clanged against another and she parried before ducking under another's sword and slicing the arm of the one who had tried gutting her before plunging her sword into the man in front of her and finishing off the man who had dropped his sword and was screaming about his stump. Men came from behind and Ashanti raised a barrier that their weapons clanged off of uselessly and she send out a slash of light at their midriff that effectively cut them in half.
Ashanti hadn't been in a scuffle in a while and it was kind of comforting in a weird way. Her body was in sync as it followed normal movements. Something pierced her shoulder and she turned around to see her barrier had weakened and a sword and gotten through. Ashanti got rid of the barrier fully and kicked the man who had stabbed her in the chest. He fell onto his back and she drove her sword into his neck. The orks had taken care of a fair share (hopefully) of the rebels as well, and Ashanti pushed a sliver of hair out of her face. Her focus on keeping the illusions had wavered, and in their place was only hazy light. She waved it away and cleaned her sword on one of the dead rebel's pants before putting it away. Blood caked her armor and boots but she didn't mind.
mentioned:
Shadowfall Shadowfall Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat Britt-21 Britt-21 shadowz1995 shadowz1995 think that's all lmao

Atlantia Stinger
Fire Kingdom - The River's Blessing

Atlantia looked at her guards as they were laughing and joking about, she took a seat with them and continued to watch, giggling when something was funny enough to her and having a warm smile on her face. They deserved this after the travel we all took. Maybe I'll just grab one of them when I set up so the others can relax. she thought to herself before noticing that her Guards had looked behind her "Hm?" she asked, lifting her head and seeing a very tall male, his face quite serious while he stood like a tower over her. If Atlantia were standing, she'd be intimidated to the core and would be afraid that the man could pick her up like nothing and throw her a good distance away. Blinking her emerald green eyes, he took a seat with the group and introduced himself. Buras was his name and apparently the group had arrived during... Sal-Devos? He cleared it up by saying it was a celebration that would truely start. So we didnt miss the party after all... Now I'm excited! The mermaid loved almost any kind of party and would attend if she had the time to.

Buras even told him that he'd be their guide. A guide was nice, they did kind of need one since they were new to town. "Well, Buras, it's nice to meet you and I'm glad that you're willing to be a guide for us." the guards werent surprised by Atlantia's words as they eyed the man, keeping their guard up in case he tried anything with their payer. "We just arrived after a long journey, so my guards were quick to get a drink and relax." she informed Buras "Oh! I'm Atlantia Stinger, my friends call me Tia for short. I come from the Water Kingdom in hopes to sell my goods here." of course, she wouldnt tell him what she had. He would have to see for himself if he was interested enough in the goods she sold. A waitress came by and placed a small glass of water in front of the mermaid and Atlantia gave her a nod "Thank you." she picked up the glass and brought it to her lips, drinking some before placing it back down on the table "So what is it that we need to know about this kindom's celebrations, Buras? Are there rules that need to be followed?"

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

Ghazzy Crashasmasha
The grot of course cowered in fear from his new bosses' threat. Why wouldn't it, it was threatened by some guy in yella' and blakk dat spit out da shadow stuff. No fun. Ghazzy, didn't care much for the thoughts of a lowly carrier boy, and was more concerned with not with the king himself either, as he seemed to lose concern with his new bodyguard/soldier/etc. from his stupid, stupid servant opening his mouth. He might have to throw that one to the squigs if he can find a replacement.

He felt that the most appropriate thing to do right now was observe his surroundings. He saw that a smaller not-human with strange horns and a silly light pansy had joined the little circle of people that started to grow around the king. Ghazzy assumed that they must've been his current bodyguards, or bedmates. It could only be one of the two in his mind. As an ork, he never really understood the terms "reproduction", "parent" or "family". In his mind, there was Boss, and Boy. That was it. Of course, he never said that he thought the two (what he assumed to be women, he had a little trouble determining the little one, but the hair tipped it off.)

He exhaled a breath he realized he had been holding for some time. He looked to a few angry citizens beginning to surround a man who was raving. Fighting words. Angry words. He didn't necessarily care, plenty of orks were always angry and fighting, that was just a fact of life. However, the Dark King clearly wasn't liking what was happening here. Weak of mind. That was why he was here. More fiery words, until the King speaks one word punctuated with a thunder clap.

S̹̥͍̳̠I̹̹̲͙L҉͚̝̰͍̺̙E̫̭̼̳͜N͖͙͕C̘͎E̵̟͙͔͇͔̣.͍̥͘
It felt like a large weight had been placed on his back, and his entire skin had been sagging towards the World Scar. It faded off for just a moment, as he felt the weight slowly slide off of him.

By the time the ringing in his ears had stopped, he had heard the words that any ork loves to hear.

"...Why have you not challenged my right to the throne then?"
The ork grinned as he pieced together a scene he has seen time and time again in Da Fortruss, on the same steps of the Phoenix's fortress by many a challenger, and many a time he had seen the challenger defeated or back away from the Phoenix into the arms of an angry mob. This mob, was just as angry, and this challenger, had just stepped down from his pedestal. Grinning under his helm, he stuck his arm out to the side, and held his fist up, a sign for his band to halt. His group of carrier boys were nowhere near ready for battle, that was his job. Without question, the ork began to bellow a battle cry: "FEEL DA WRATH OV DA BLAKK FIAH!" Not caring for the citizens surrounded by shadow, or whether he was or not, he charged straight into battle.

Raising his massive axe above his head, a few dissenters turned to witness the massive black figure cleave them in half. Another few charged the monstrous greenskin. Numbers were on their side, however, quantity never equates to quality. One man swung his blade with a sideways chop, the sword being caught in the hand of the greenskin. Swiftly pulling the man, he severed the demon's arm with a kick and a yank. Dual wielding both the arm and the axe, he clubbed the man's fellows all with a single strike. A 'cunning' rebel flung a dagger into the greenskin's arm, the poor quality metal clanking uselessly on his massive arm. He retorted with tossing his axe with such force, that it impaled itself in the man's stomach, carving a large groove into the carcass of the poor fool. The axe embedded itself in the ground through the fool, its weight making it near impossible to pull out.

Ghazzy wanted to have a little more fun than just slicing and chopping through people with his axe. With more dissenters rising to combat for their own lives, five charge him desperately. The first one was the most unlucky, as with little effort, Ghazzy severed his head with his bare hands, using the entire spine of the victim to stab through the chest of another poor schmuck. Two are able to slice and scratch into the armor of the black ork, but it has seen much worse days, and more terrible odds. With a swift motion, he swung his arm, knocking the two fighters back. A third fighter came to engage, but was neutralized with a rather quick removal of the dissenter's jaw. The first two run, and another wave comes, weaker and more demoralized than the first few to make the mistake of attacking.

Ghazzy however, was enjoying himself. As he pounded his enemies's skulls into varying shape of bowls, to pushing their shins into their friend's throats. He found himself fighting side by side with the average citizenry as well, tossing enemy into a waiting blade, or coordinating a singular attack with one of the more skilled combatants, knocking one enemy down, then his impromptu partner rolling over his back to deliver the finishing blow. It was glorious, to say the least. He found himself at the end of the battle, caked in blood, and laughing like a mad man. He gave a crushing hug to one of the citizens that fought at his side, and retrieved his axe. He noticed there was a second pile of men that he didn't recognize. He smirked. Pansy did well. He honestly wondered what his new employer was like, and deciding that the bedmate was the closest thing to being employed, he decided to approach her directly.

"OI! PANSY!"

Trying to come up with a friendly thing that people say to each other, he said:

"NOICE JOB."

He gave her a wild thumbs up, before mounting a skull onto his shoulder pauldron. It was fresh, and he had already gouged out both of it's eyes. The thing in question was a horned demon of some sort, with black, charred skin and varying cuts and bruises inflicted by yours truly. Stretching, he was excited to work for his new employer. The best part about being an ork was all the fighting, and if this new boss gave fights like this, he was going to have a grand time.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 slim slim Britt-21 Britt-21 Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat @anyone_else_in_fuckoff

Last edited:
Xerxes Greenblood
Mentions: Crumbli Crumbli
Earth Kingdom City - The Grove

Xerxes returned from the kingdom of light to his own. He put away his horse. before giving it a light pat on its rump and rubbing its snout. The beast may be tired, and he whispered a command for it to sleep, and under the kings strong will it had no choice but to obey. Light was still up, and the people were still celebrating for the last day. When he passed through the streets he gave them a nod, and they did the same, some offering him food and drink, but he was already too full to eat another bite. On the way he told people he would be making an important announcement, and the word quickly spread. While they may have no actual obligation to show up, they were all happy to.

They all met outside the kings home, the largest tree in the forest, a virtual palace that dared to touch the sky. They all collected outside, and the guards of the city stayed in an outer rim being able to watch all who gathered below. Xerxes would be sure to bestow more good news to all the people, something to reinvigorate their desire to celebrate, a desire that was still burning brightly.

"It's good to see you all with warm smiles and full bellies, reveling the good fortune we have all had for years that had past, and undoubtedly years that will follow. Today has been a good day I must say, and I bring more good news. I have visited the kingdom of light, and spoken with their queen. Her and I had discussed that state of our kingdoms, and the peace we have had in our own kingdoms. We will be able to celebrate even more years of it as we have negotiated a peace treaty." The citizens of the earth kingdom whispered to each other, and the king held a short pause to let them discuss. He looked over all of them, and they soon went back to silence eager to listen to what else their king had to say.

"Now what this means is that you may see some strange new people enter our kingdom, I just want to let you know they mean no harm, and you should welcome them as you welcome your brothers and sisters. Be sure to share good food and drink, and welcome them with open arms. Trying times may be ahead and it will be good to have as many friends as we can. You are dismissed now." The people all bowed in respect, and then left to go back to the center of town where they will spend the rest of the day partying, before finally going to rest to prepare for their work tomorrow, be it guard duty, gathering, or treating the wounded.

Xerxes however had not missed the two guards that were fighting, a man and a woman. The man look agitated and frustrated, and the woman seemed to be the far more calm of the two. He approached them, and quickly recognized the guard. A man by the name of Grimsby. A guard that had been quite vocal of his displeasure about things. Xerxes admired his audacity and thought him quite humorous in an atypical sense.

"Ah Grimsby, good to see you again, still complaining about me being in charge, or is seeing all these happy people making you frustrated since you forgot how to smile." Xerxes said with a deep chuckle. He was sure the comment would get under his skin. "You know if you want to be the king all you have to do is beat me in a fight, what say you?" He knew the guard wouldn't actually take him up on his offer, he wouldn't be very smart to do so, and he was a smart man.

Noblesse Rubdich
552089.png

The excited girl slowed her pace the closer she got to her father, trying to collect herself and summon for royal poise. She looked down and swiped at the wrinkles in her outfit, taking time to straighten it some. She had to be presentable when guests were in their home, not for herself but for her father, he had a reputation to uphold, and his daughter was a reflection of that. As she exited the hallway and entered a big room, she placed her hands neatly infront of her, one holding the other, folded but hung low and relaxed near her thighs. Her breathing was still a little heavy from all that running around, and there was one hair out of place which Noblesse quickpy blew out of her face as discreetly as possible. "Already trying to beat your poor father in everything? Sophia and Ashanti already make me feel a bit underdressed but now you just blew me out of the water." Noblesse froze, suddenly taken by the compliment. Her head shrunk into her shoulders and she sheepishly smiled at her endearing father, her fair cheeks powdered pink. "You look beautiful, Noblesse."

The King's daughter brightened the atmosohere in the room with a smile, she wanted to run and pounce on her father and say that she only got her looks from him, and tell him that he looked great any anything, everyday. But all she did was take one step toward him and stop when she remembered they had company. Red eyes rolled over to the little orks in the room, then back to the King. Noblesse responded with a respectable bow of the head to her King, her father. She walked over to stand beside him, the ends of her coat were just less than an inch off the ground, and made her seem like she was gliding on the ground if you watched from behind. Getting a better look at the Orks, Noblesse put her hands on her knees to vend over slightly, "Theyre sort of cute. Arent they, father?" 'Princess did not suit Noblesse, she was a child before anything, and even that was enough to break through her "graceful...princessly" facade. She straightened up again and promised herself she wouldnt speak, she knew her comment was a little along the lines of unprofessional but she couldnt help it.

"Down with the King!"

Noblesse's head immediately whipped around to look at her father's reaction, to see if hes even heard what she just did. Who would say such a thing? Noblesse's King father was the most kind, just, and all around wonderful ruler shes ever known! Not that shes known many....but she does know her father, and knows he carries himself greatly.

The royal's entourage and orks traveled down the castle's path and into the heart of Tenebris. Noblesse has never really left the Castle unless it was with her father. Even so, theyve never ventured into the city much, and forget foreign lands. The little demon princess has only known the Dark Realm, and their society. "Oh if it isn't the king himself along with his spawn and his big tittied chambermaid! How much of a pleasure it is to see you. Should I bow and curtsy for you, my liege?"

Noblesse remained quiet at the King's side, she knew her place when it comes to these sort of matters, but insulting her father could make her easily forget. Her left hand tightly coiled into a fist, two tiny (and easily missed) purple sparks came out from said hand, 'Only if you want to keep your tongue,' she hissed to the man in her head. Noblesse was a soft, innocent heart, but not when it came to Desh. She was no where near as powerful as he was, and much much younger too, but she would still risk everything to protect the only man in her life that matters. The only man a girl ever needs. Shes naive but she has spunk, and a fire within that seems to be a family trait. "A curtsy just might save your life right about now boy."

Noblesse looked up at her father a little surprised. The man was out of line, no doubt, but was death necessary. Noblesse never questions her father, at least never acts on it, but as she grows she begins to develop her own sense of whats right and whats wrong. If the man is killed for speaking out, then it will surely make her father look bad in the eyes of this man's followers, only feeding their fire. Perhaps imprisonment would suffice? Then again, bad mouthing the royal family could be considered treason, and more often than not, treason is punishable by death. Then perhaps an ultimatum? Live with his problems and hatred under the King or face exile? Yes. That seems like a good option. Noblesse always tried to see a second chance in her matters with people, despite her knowledge toward knowing that not everyone does right with their chance, but at least it was offered.

At last Desh used his power. Silence fell on everyone with just one word and Noblesse straightened her posture further, fighting off the weight that seemed to fall on her from her father's power. So powerful you could feel it physically. She watched in silence, eyes furrowed, slightly worried as to what was going to become of this. The king and disgruntled citizen exchanged words, admitting he was unhappy with Desh as their ruler, and Desh asking why hes never challenged him. "However, Ignorance is not equivalent to innocence all the time. You all know the laws. You know the punishment for treason..."

Noblesse shot another glance at her father, then quickly recomposed herself. She looked to the leader of the rebellion once again, maintaining a stoic face. But inside her heart broke just a little. Her father continued, rallying up the rest of his loyal citizens and eventually turning one side against the other. He gave the order to the little Orks that accopanied them, then allowed Ashanti a choice. He demanded Sophia stay with him, and lastly turned to his daughter, "Noblesse.... I don't want you to watch this but if you are to succeed me one day you must understand... Rule with kindness when able... Rule with power when kindness fails."

Noblesse kept her eyes on the small battle before them and replied with a very quiet, and very submissive, "Yes father..." Unhappy, she forced herself to watch the citizens go at eachothers throats. It was now or never, and Noblesse knew that as she grew older the crueler life may appear to be. Ah the innocent life of a child, never worry about decisions or responsibilites, all you had to look forward to was eating and playing with out a care in the world. From here on, Noblesse has some growing up to do.

20170820_180401.png
shadowz1995 shadowz1995
Mentioned: slim slim Shadowfall Shadowfall Britt-21 Britt-21

Users who are viewing this thread