• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π˜œπ˜―π˜ͺ𝘯𝘷π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦π˜₯ [ooc]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
it's super trivial, so don't worry about it hehe! i was just making sure since i know it's not the conventions most are familiar with γƒΎ(Β΄ βˆ€ ` )

so excited!!!! i love that you chose lia as your fc o(≧▽≦)o

thankyou!!! they just had a comeback and lia's parts just couldn't get out of my head, so i thought why not uwu. i love moon ga young too!!!! really liked her in tempted!! watched true beauty too but I just didn't really like eunwoo's acting that much so I didn't finish it--as much as that is kinda tmi, sorry :3

Hello everyone! Is great to see the CS coming together little by little, it makes me excited for the RP. Also, we have a small announcement we are going to extend the deadline to May 15th, I have to travel due to work and I'll have to get ready during the weekend, and that's the reason for the change. I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any doubts according to the CS feel free to ask me or my co-gm triples triples

popping in to see how everyone's progress is like on their characters?!
inhyeon's history is slowly piecing itself together but my absolute lack of planning is constantly biting me in the butt so (; Ο‰ ; ) who knows when that monstrosity will be finished

popping in to see how everyone's progress is like on their characters?!
inhyeon's history is slowly piecing itself together but my absolute lack of planning is constantly biting me in the butt so (; Ο‰ ; ) who knows when that monstrosity will be finished
my queen chanhee is almost finished (^q^) i just need to type up her backstory and polish her up and hopefully i'll get her in by the deadline 🀧 i'll be having a busy week though, so let's see how it goes LOL

how is everyone else doing? ( Β΄β–½ο½€)

Hi, just wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone. Haven't been on at all lately, as I've been bedridden for quite a while now. Got myself infected with dengue fever and it is not a fun experience. Stay healthy everyone! I do hope I'll be able to finish my CS soon, but for that I'll have to get healthy first!

Hi, just wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone. Haven't been on at all lately, as I've been bedridden for quite a while now. Got myself infected with dengue fever and it is not a fun experience. Stay healthy everyone! I do hope I'll be able to finish my CS soon, but for that I'll have to get healthy first!

dengue can be so rough Β΄Π΄` ; please get plenty of rest and i hope you recover soon!!!!

i'm sure the gm's will be willing to give you an extension too if you need!

my queen chanhee is almost finished (^q^) i just need to type up her backstory and polish her up and hopefully i'll get her in by the deadline 🀧 i'll be having a busy week though, so let's see how it goes LOL

how is everyone else doing? ( Β΄β–½ο½€)

can't wait to see her!!! (*Β΄κ’³`*)

Oh no, rpn stopped giving me notifications on this thread. Sorry everyone, have I missed anything?

I'm sorry to hear that you are sick I wish you a healthy and fast recovery, health is always important so if you need an extension let us know, your recovery is what's important right now <3

Oh no, rpn stopped giving me notifications on this thread. Sorry everyone, have I missed anything?
No, you haven't missed anything! We just extended the deadline because I'm busy at work but otherwise nothing more has been announced :D

Oh thank goodness. I am so glad I didn't miss this, and everyone can take as long as they need I'll be here for whenever we want to go(if I'm picked of course).

hey guys, we have some bad news. due to the current busy schedules of the gms and some other issues, we will have to put this rp on an indefinite hiatus for now (q╯︡╰q) thanks for all your interest & effort into this rp so far, we hope to come back to this some day soon and def to see you all again then too !!

*cries* that's a really sad development, I was really looking forward to this RP :( (even though my cs isn't even finished yet due to me still being sick qaq). honestly this is still something i'd really like to roleplay, so please notify me if you guys ever want to boot this up again! see you guys around! :D

Me too! I am down to start this whenever you get time again! :) take all the time you need guys I wont be going anywhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back