• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π˜œπ˜―π˜ͺ𝘯𝘷π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦π˜₯ [ooc]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
𝘜𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘷π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦π˜₯

Hello everyone! Welcome to the ooc of Uninvited, feel free to ask any questions or doubts that you have regarding the roleplay or the characters

Just wondering if the gender of the role has to be the same as stated in the description:)

inhyeon's (unfinished) cs is up! her history is very much in the works but feel free to read about this rich bimbo!
and let me know if anything needs to be modified ( Λ™β–ΏΛ™ )

looking forward to seeing all the placeholders turn into sheets hehe (oΛ˜β—‘Λ˜o)

sorry the Cs took so long and sorry it isn't fancy I never mastered bbcode since I have smol brain. I hope he is okay let me know if I need to change or fix anything:)

sorry the Cs took so long and sorry it isn't fancy I never mastered bbcode since I have smol brain. I hope he is okay let me know if I need to change or fix anything:)

love him already!! (Β΄ Ο‰ `β™‘)
just wondering tho, is his given name chul or jeup??

decisions, decisions. i'm so torn between amethyst or diamond :( hopefully i can finish my cs by today (kinda impossibru but ok)

edit : settled on diamond! question. does everyone have a set major or are we free to choose? thanks!
Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy triples triples

Last edited:
His first name is Chul if thats what you mean. I'm sorry for confusing you

yes that was what i meant! no worries at all (* ^ Ο‰ ^)
just checking then that you didn't mistake the victim's first name as kang instead of mijin, since i noticed you refer to chul by his given name but mijin by her family name?

south korea's naming conventions place the given (first) name behind the family (last) name, which i know is quite different to how most western/english-speaking countries do it! so just wanted to check in case it was a deliberate choice of yours to do the whole last name referencing as they do in articles and whatnot (*/_οΌΌ)

decisions, decisions. i'm so torn between amethyst or diamond :( hopefully i can finish my cs by today (kinda impossibru but ok)

edit : settled on diamond! question. does everyone have a set major or are we free to choose? thanks!
Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy triples triples

sorry for the late reply lol but you're free to choose their major ^^

and take your time with the cs since even us gms are busy too TvT no rush as long as you meet the deadline!

yes that was what i meant! no worries at all (* ^ Ο‰ ^)
just checking then that you didn't mistake the victim's first name as kang instead of mijin, since i noticed you refer to chul by his given name but mijin by her family name?

south korea's naming conventions place the given (first) name behind the family (last) name, which i know is quite different to how most western/english-speaking countries do it! so just wanted to check in case it was a deliberate choice of yours to do the whole last name referencing as they do in articles and whatnot (*/_οΌΌ)
Oh I see that's mb I mixed up the names for Mijin sorry ;w;

triples triples thanks for the reply! you weren't late at all don't worry!

xd i guess all of us are busy in this time of year, as for me i posted a wip that will hopefully turn into a full cs sometime soon x.x can't wait to see everyone's characters as well!

Oh I see that's mb I mixed up the names for Mijin sorry ;w;

it's super trivial, so don't worry about it hehe! i was just making sure since i know it's not the conventions most are familiar with γƒΎ(Β΄ βˆ€ ` )

triples triples thanks for the reply! you weren't late at all don't worry!

xd i guess all of us are busy in this time of year, as for me i posted a wip that will hopefully turn into a full cs sometime soon x.x can't wait to see everyone's characters as well!

so excited!!!! i love that you chose lia as your fc o(≧▽≦)o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back