• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom unified ninja world: naruto

hiro

I'm back
Once long ago the world was consumed by war. Till the five kage assembled at the five kage summit and discussed a peace treaty between the nations. Although the nations were at peace but there was a group of ninjas who were aginst the idea the idea of peace so now the nations must train more shinobi because of the great losses in the last war. So its up to you and your peers to take on these heartless ninja.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh i forgot to do mine you think he'll ve upset? * he said with a with a smirk on his face

amai looked at him" they have their reasons they are scared of me and sure i like that" she say smiling

Well i dont see it hahaha and hey

Would you like to help me with my chakra training *he said smiling*

I hope we get put on teams that would be fun. My goal is to obtain the mongekeyo sharingan and then the susano

amai just looked at him" i'll be hotage i will get respected i'll be a hero someday" she say smiling

Make lets make a promise no matter what we will help each other reach our dreams.* he said

With a smile.* Oh when you become hokage you should appoint me as head of the ambu thats another part of my drean

He looked into her eyes then closed them tightly then opened them and revealed his second stage sharingan* cool isn't it.

amai just looked at him as she grabbed on her own shirt she had the nine tails in her it was sealed in her" i'm the nine tails jinchuurki" she say looking away (if that's ok)

amai looked at him" no its not do you know what the towns look at me they look at me as a freak i will become hotega someday i'll be a hero" she say

Users who are viewing this thread

Back