• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Borek532

Tolerance of everything = Tolerance of nothing...
Hello! I hope you're having a good day! ^^
This roleplay idea randomly popped up in my mind, so I've decided to put it here, in case someone would be interested in this, because I really liked it! But first of all, the rules!
(Also sorry for not styling up this thread with colors or something, I'm typing this quickly as I'm heading out in a few minutes!)

RULES:
1.: 18+
2.: Romance: I'm currently craving FxF pairing, so if you can do that, you're basically in! Sorry, but I don't do MxM so please, don't ask about it.
3.: No godmodding! It's boring, don't you think?
4.: No ghosting. If you don't wanna RP with me anymore, just tell me, I'll do the same.
5.: I'd like to hear some ideas for the plot from you too. I don't wanna be the only one who's pushing the story forward. And by the way, if you managed to read it this far, make sure to send me your favourite song in PMs when messaging me!
8.: I'm also not an expert in roleplaying, so I don't expect 666 paragraphs from you. But no one-liners, please. It takes so long to push the story forward, when you're a one-liner...
9.: Be LGBT+ friendly!

Unexpected lesbian romance:
Muse A is a demon from hell who gets into a really serious conflict with the God himself. As a punishment, she's sent to Earth, where she roams alone for some time, trying to find a purpose in her miserable life. That continues until she decides to take a boring job as a police consultant and meets a local detective Muse B. At the beginning, Muse B just hopes that Muse A will die while solving the dangerous cases, so she could take her soul and return back to hell with it. However, Muse B instantly begins to enjoy watching all the criminals getting what they deserve and soonly, Muse B realized that Muse A might be the only living being she actually cares about. After a while, it looks like these two are becoming something more than friends... Until the unexpected happens... During a fight with a dangerous criminal, Muse A gets stabbed and the criminal begins to get away. Noone is around except Muse B, who has a big choice infront of herself. Will she let the poor detective die and return to hell with her soul, or will she save her? Love and feelings are forbidden for demons after all...

~Inspired by the TV series "Lucifer"

If you're interested or if you have any questions about the roleplay or about basically anything, feel free to DM me, so we can discuss everything!

And most importantly, have a good day! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back