• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Underworld Dive (Interest Check)

qingwa qingwa minimum age for licensed divers is dependent on region (probably in line with whatever their minimum age is for voluntary military service) but the most common would be 16

qingwa qingwa minimum age for licensed divers is dependent on region (probably in line with whatever their minimum age is for voluntary military service) but the most common would be 16
ah thank you! ill keep that in mind :D

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre anything you can think of honestly, the only ones that ill say are maybe off limits for now are like angels/demons/gods and the like
otherwise, the population variety is as wide as you want it to be in each layer, so long as it matches with the theme

like wonderland can be host to any sort of fantastical creature you can imagine or invent
while ex machina is full of intelligent (or maybe not so intelligent) machine life of mysterious origin
ashen grave is a combination of the two, with a corruption angle to most of its denizens

Anything?

gxxberkit gxxberkit you can have multiple characters, but i think its best everyone stick with one at the beginning at least (unless you have specific plans for your characters)
Zornaboy Zornaboy well lets not get too carried away here ;j

I'm interested, before I make a CS though I have a question. Am I allowed to have a character with an item that can bring them back from death once every 48 or so hours with some heavy negative side-effects?

For character, is it allowed to have a character who's basically become one of the part-machine monsters on the third Layer? (I can PM to go into more depth/show for clarification)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back