• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Okay so... I been looking for a partner for undertale rp! Or maybe a group! I'd like it if people requesting to rp knows some alternate universe's. If it can be helped play a canon character with your OC if you don't have an OC then I assume you play canon and that's fine. I know a few AUs such as ,underfell, flower fell, under swap, swap fell, horror tale, echotale, dust tale, killer tale, dreamtale/nightmare tale, ink and error tale and so on. Please pm me if your interested and hopefully we can get a group so there's more characters with more people. I can't keep being all the canons... Help!

I would love to play a couple of the canon characters. I love Undertale so much!! <3
If you're still looking for people, I'd totally be down!!!

I can rp! i really enjoy it too
I have an oc, and I can play most characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back