Video Games Undertale?

Eh... kinda? I was super obsessed with it a couple months after it first came out. Sadly, the fandom really turned me away. For a long time I tried to just enjoy the game for what it was and ignore the fans, but after a while, I kinda stopped caring.
I should go back and play it though. It's been a little while. It was such a fun game, and I still do think it's good.

Eh... kinda? I was super obsessed with it a couple months after it first came out. Sadly, the fandom really turned me away. For a long time I tried to just enjoy the game for what it was and ignore the fans, but after a while, I kinda stopped caring.
I should go back and play it though. It's been a little while. It was such a fun game, and I still do think it's good.
Yeah I still is a great game... also i'm hoping to be able to play Detla Rune (Undertale 2).

I haven't played it yet, despite having bought it on Steam when it first came out xD Now I'm wanting to play it, but I can't decide if I wanna play it on PC or just buy it on the Switch. Which is better? Is there any major differences between the two in playstyle? I mean, I'm not great with the avoidance fighting mechanic in general, so whatever way to play it that makes that easier would be best. Any advice?

I haven't played it yet, despite having bought it on Steam when it first came out xD Now I'm wanting to play it, but I can't decide if I wanna play it on PC or just buy it on the Switch. Which is better? Is there any major differences between the two in playstyle? I mean, I'm not great with the avoidance fighting mechanic in general, so whatever way to play it that makes that easier would be best. Any advice?
I definitely suggest playing it on the Switch. There is some content on there that no other system has and I feel like you'd enjoy playing it there too. Plus, whatever set up you have would mostly help on what you feel comfortable with. Nothing truly makes it easier except for a comfortable configuration. Hope this was helpful enough.

love, love, love the game! gods, especially the soundtrack. half of my homework playlist on Spotify is piano covers of undertale songs.

I had an obsessive middle school phase over it. Never played the game, just watched gameplay, comic dubs, and listened to original and remixes of the soundtrack. I don't massively regret it, and I still like the game and Deltarune to this day. But wow, I was a little too head over heels.

I used to be absolutely obsessed with it, making fanart (which I keep to myself), learning the game, and knowing the aus.
Then I just fell off ig, nothing really happened so I guess I just got bored

Undertale is great, I loved it so much that I made a very realistic looking cosplay of sans. posted it on reddit in r/undertale and r/cosplay one year and got a lot of good karma from it and a few awards. it was trending on both communities for a few days to a week.

I pretty much know everything cannon but not the fandom stuff.

Last edited:
I never got the appeal of it, tho..? I've played it partially and it just bored me af. Why is it so loved? What have I missed?
It’s because of the story and how easy it is to get attached to the cast of characters that people love it.

I get finding it boring if the RPG and bullet hell dodging gameplay isn’t your cup of tea and you find it annoying to play through. If I find gameplay boring, I’m not gonna sit through playing the game just for the story. (Which is why I don’t play a lot of open world games)

It’s because of the story and how easy it is to get attached to the cast of characters that people love it.

I get finding it boring if the RPG and bullet hell dodging gameplay isn’t your cup of tea and you find it annoying to play through. If I find gameplay boring, I’m not gonna sit through playing the game just for the story. (Which is why I don’t play a lot of open world games)
I guess I never got to relatable characters when I played, then :c

Users who are viewing this thread

Back