• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UNDERTALE - Your choice (Looking!)

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind

[media]

[/media]

UNDERTALE
58f8e94943f182e3bdf9974014954e7b.jpg

Introduction Look at all these timelines. Neutral. Pacifist. Genocide. They have a really deep meaning. But, what matters is this one. This timeline is full of errors. It's different. They might, or might not even impact the run at all. It might just be a choice. It's your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Trin @Gabriel97 @Mumu Kokatsuna @xXMulanrose3Xx

Let's begin

Flowey was just burrowed, in his usual patch of dirt in the Ruins. He did nothing. He felt empty, pointless. Nothing to do at all... Sighing, he looked around with his... head, still sitting there. Depression was a good word to describe his facial expression. A faint beam of light showered the patch of dirt that he was on, giving him sunlight that he needed to survive.

Chara

Chara was standing in her spiritual form near Flowey, knelt besides him. She knew perfectly he couldn't hear her, even if she spoke to him, so she walked towards the Golden Flower bed and laid on it. She grabbed the Golden Locket she had around her neck, opening it and looking at it. A little tear went down her eye, as she got up. "*Worthless." She said, as she put it back under her shirt.

Mory as lost track of her group during the expedition on Mt Ebott, than discovers a small cave "Hum, whats in there." she wondered while walking into the cave. Its really dark, so dark that you can't see where you walk, so dark that you fall for no reason...wait, wut? After a while, she wakes up on a bed of golden flowers and goes into the next room, wondering where she ended up, staying brave.

@Birdsie @Gabriel97

Chara

Chara immediately turned to the fallen child. She would run up to them, touching her arm. By doing so, she would merge with Mory, 'possessing' her.

But she was soon thrown out, "Ouch..." She said as she hit the ground. She was a ghost, yes, but she could still feel pain. She would walk up to Flowey again, cuddling its petals with her hand.

@Birdsie @Mumu Kokatsuna

Gabriel97 said:
Chara
Chara immediately turned to the fallen child. She would run up to them, touching her arm. By doing so, she would merge with Mory, 'possessing' her.

But she was soon thrown out, "Ouch..." She said as she hit the ground. She was a ghost, yes, but she could still feel pain. She would walk up to Flowey again, cuddling its petals with her hand.

@Birdsie @Mumu Kokatsuna
Flowey didn't feel Chara, or any of her influence. He looked at Mory, surprised that someone fell down. He quickly took on a patient smile and looked at the fallen child. "Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower!" he greeted, and presented his 'name'.

((You watched Elfen Lied?))

Flowey looked at her, and kept smiling tenderously. "Oh, you must be new down here? Golly, you have got to be sooo confused~! I guess someone oughta show you things work around here. Don't worry, your friend Flowey has got you covered! Here we go!" Flowey said, then entered a fight with Mory. "See that heart? That is your soul! Your soul starts off weak, but can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV. What's LV stand for? Why, love of course! You want some love, don'tcha? Don't worry. I'll share some with ya." he said, then gave Mory a subtle, friendly wink.

Several white orbs flought out from Flowey's body and around him, then he said "Down here, love is shared through... little... white..." he rolled his eyes around, trying to think up a name for his attacks. " 'friendliness' pellets. Move around! Get as many as you can!" he said, then they were launched towards Mory's soul at moderate speed.

@Mumu Kokatsuna @Gabriel97

Chara

Chara giggled. She had seen this trick so many times, that she was actually hoping for the human to dodge the pellets. "Come on, don't fall for this dumb trick..." She whispered to herself with a little smirk, "Make him suffer." She exclaimed, as she was sitting on a rock near there.

Mory's orange soul couldn't stop moving and tried to catch the pellets with her hat, making them miss her soul, but they passed trought her hat. Her soul couldn't stop moving and what she calls "Still" is hiperactively shaking. "Wha...how am I suppose to catch them?" She asked, realising that she was doing something wrong.

@Gabriel97 @Birdsie

ATTENTION: I will be gone Until JULY 1st. REALLY SORRY!!! The place we're going has no service, but there are a couple places that do, and I will role play then if I can. I promise I'll catch up when we get back everyone!

Frisk gulped, looking down into the black abyss. There was nothing to see down there,yet the human was certain there was an end to the black. Frisk took a step towards the gaping hole, and allowed themselves to fall forward, holding back a scream. No point to it.

Instead, around 30 seconds later, the human felt themselves fall onto something soft. They reopened their eyes, and glanced down. It was a patch of buttercups directly underneath where they had fallen. Shakily, they stood up and looked around. Frisk walked towards the right, where a corridor was, and entered a large room. In this room, there was two humans and a flower. One was standing in front of the flower, and the other was next to it. Uncertainly, Frisk walked forward.

"..." However, they spoke no words, and instead peered towards the human next to the flower. The human they were looking towards had a similar fashion sense to them, and their hairstyle looked similar too. Frisk made a 'huh' sound.

@Mumu Kokatsuna @Birdsie @Gabriel97

Flowey was still busy with Mory, and did not notice Frisk. He gave Mory a slight, patient smile, as several more pellets launched at her. They were faster than the previous ones. Flowey said "Just, don't move." with a reasurring voice, hoping that Mory would listen.

@Mumu Kokatsuna @Trin @Gabriel97

Frisk peered towards them curiously. "That's a funny name." They signed, unknowing to the fact that it would appear that the human was signing towards nobody. "Well, it's still nice, I guess...?"

@Gabriel97

Flowey smiled and saw her HP drop drastically. "Of course it does, you stupid brat! Down here it's KILL or BE killed! NOW..." Flowey stopped, an expansive row of friendliness pellets surrounded Mory, then Flowey finished his sentence "DIE!" he said, as his head grew into a huge, sadistic grin and he started laughing. The pellets started closing in on Mory.

@Mumu Kokatsuna @Trin @Gabriel97

Users who are viewing this thread

Back