• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: The Surface World Roleplay.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
* Ace continued to run after the 2 * Ace: but wouldn't it be nice to have more then one person with you? I mean no offence but I don't think you guys would do vary well if more then one person attacked you. you need backup,and we can help, you don't have to do this alone.

???
The Wandering Child

Despite walking at a faster pace. They are still catching up to them, he can hear more than one footsteps and movements which annoyed him the most. He was hearing all kinds of complaints, messages and suggestions from his back. He could just ignore them but doing so will only make them follow them around. So, turning around one more time for a final rebuttal. If they won't leave then ??? will surely think of something.

"Well, going around swooping into other people's business, thinking that they are sooo hot and smart enough to assess the situation, acting like a tough guy against somebody he just met, and thinking everything is now fine is just weird, pal. You get me? W-E-I-R-D, Weird... Ya weirdo." The boy mocked the robot using their own impression. Even going an extra mile spelling out the word weird in front of them.

"Ooohhh... I'm so sorry that she is missing an arm! I'm not some kind of divine being to give her another perfect arm. The least thing i could do is at least give her a helping hand of mine to help guide her and retrieve back what she stole from me!" The boy again, had this mocking tone in his voice. Grezia tried to whisper and call out to him but it was utter useless as the boy continued to use his verbal sword.

"Oh! She's cold!? Well, let me fix that! There! Fixed!" The boy raised his voice and approached Monster kid. He snatched their scarf and earmuffs with grace, so graceful that Monster realized it later that there scarf and earmuffs were taken away. The boy went back to Grezia and equipped MK's scarf and earmuffs himself.

"Hey! That's mine!" Monster kid reacted violently stomping their foot. The boy just stared at them before raising his eyebrow.

"I know, but she does need it more than you than you." The boy stated. Which led Monster kid into deep thinking that he maybe right. As much as they hate to admit it. They're right. So with a statement he answered softly. "I guess you are right..."

Now comes the small fry who kept following them. They kept trying to convince him to join their little adventure. The wanderer thought of something but he seems to have discontinued the thought. Regardless, the boy was the least impressed one.

"Whatever, kid. Not matter how hard you try. I am not biting it." Any of Frisk's words were ignored and thrown away from his mind. Closing it off for them. He wasn't even phased a bit.

"Don't you guys have places to be? Work to do? Or even meet somebody else? Because you guys are really really persistent. You are like dogs, always following. Jeez..." The boy asked as his voice got lower and softer in the last part. Just as when he thought it was all over. The strange metallic stranger spoke their opinion. He was about to take it but it seems that this one really underestimates them both. He wanted to change his mind but it was just plain insulting for the wanderer.

"No, it would be better if it were just the two of us because literally, we are fine. I think you are underestimating us both. Not just me but also her. The fact that she makes a living all by herself out here in the cold with those thin dirty clothes of her while serving others with a smile! Not knowing that anyone could do something bad to her. She doesn't know what's ahead yet she walks alone blindly. Even maybe before we met her. She had her disabilities but she just here chillin', literally. If that's not enough for someone to be considered good alone. I don't know what is." He stood up for the girl, honoring their bravery to still stand up for herself.

"Now as for me. First of all, i often pick up fights randomly by the daily as if it was a daily routine, look i'm still standing here right? Guess who wins every common fight. Second, i just managed to prove that by beating a bunch of wannabe thugs who had big rocks and painful sticks earlier, which is why everybody here is mad at me at the moment. In case you missed that detail. Third when i say i can do it. I can do it myself. I know when to get help, guys. I'm not smart but i ain't stupid either." The boy proved his point across with an assertive tone of voice. The boy walked back Grezia who he left again. But just as they were about to leave. The robot still tried to convince them.

"No, you need to back off, not back us up and we can do this, just the two of us. After acting like a bunch of high horsed obnoxious jerks, now you want to join us for an adventure!? You think it's that easy? Sure! We'll go together like toothpaste and orange juice! Also i!-" The boy's mocking voice was cut off by the blind girl who grabbed him from behind and whispered something in his ear. Whatever the girl said was utterly convincing as the boy's insulting facial expression turned into a curious one. He even mumbled "What?, Really!?, Fine..." The boy rose his chin up and gave the others a confident look on his face.

"Okay, change of plans. She said you guys can come with us. BUT i one one condition! You MUST apologize to me for acting so rude and i will do the same. If you think i'm just messing around ask her yourselves. You did say that right?" The boy asked her for a confirmation. She nodded "Yes" as an expression of her approval. The boy followed the statement with a "See? I ain't lyin' at all." Despite all the others tried convincing him. Who knew Grezia would take the killing shot. All it takes for them to convince him was to let Grezia speak for herself.

The Outcast The Outcast Thorn_Reaper Thorn_Reaper I_love_my_Ocs I_love_my_Ocs

Ace: woo hoo! were glad to be of help. I admit I was being a bit pushy and I should have left you alone, I'm sorry. I just wanted to help.

???
The Wandering Child

Despite walking at a faster pace. They are still catching up to them, he can hear more than one footsteps and movements which annoyed him the most. He was hearing all kinds of complaints, messages and suggestions from his back. He could just ignore them but doing so will only make them follow them around. So, turning around one more time for a final rebuttal. If they won't leave then ??? will surely think of something.

"Well, going around swooping into other people's business, thinking that they are sooo hot and smart enough to assess the situation, acting like a tough guy against somebody he just met, and thinking everything is now fine is just weird, pal. You get me? W-E-I-R-D, Weird... Ya weirdo." The boy mocked the robot using their own impression. Even going an extra mile spelling out the word weird in front of them.

"Ooohhh... I'm so sorry that she is missing an arm! I'm not some kind of divine being to give her another perfect arm. The least thing i could do is at least give her a helping hand of mine to help guide her and retrieve back what she stole from me!" The boy again, had this mocking tone in his voice. Grezia tried to whisper and call out to him but it was utter useless as the boy continued to use his verbal sword.

"Oh! She's cold!? Well, let me fix that! There! Fixed!" The boy raised his voice and approached Monster kid. He snatched their scarf and earmuffs with grace, so graceful that Monster realized it later that there scarf and earmuffs were taken away. The boy went back to Grezia and equipped MK's scarf and earmuffs himself.

"Hey! That's mine!" Monster kid reacted violently stomping their foot. The boy just stared at them before raising his eyebrow.

"I know, but she does need it more than you than you." The boy stated. Which led Monster kid into deep thinking that he maybe right. As much as they hate to admit it. They're right. So with a statement he answered softly. "I guess you are right..."

Now comes the small fry who kept following them. They kept trying to convince him to join their little adventure. The wanderer thought of something but he seems to have discontinued the thought. Regardless, the boy was the least impressed one.

"Whatever, kid. Not matter how hard you try. I am not biting it." Any of Frisk's words were ignored and thrown away from his mind. Closing it off for them. He wasn't even phased a bit.

"Don't you guys have places to be? Work to do? Or even meet somebody else? Because you guys are really really persistent. You are like dogs, always following. Jeez..." The boy asked as his voice got lower and softer in the last part. Just as when he thought it was all over. The strange metallic stranger spoke their opinion. He was about to take it but it seems that this one really underestimates them both. He wanted to change his mind but it was just plain insulting for the wanderer.

"No, it would be better if it were just the two of us because literally, we are fine. I think you are underestimating us both. Not just me but also her. The fact that she makes a living all by herself out here in the cold with those thin dirty clothes of her while serving others with a smile! Not knowing that anyone could do something bad to her. She doesn't know what's ahead yet she walks alone blindly. Even maybe before we met her. She had her disabilities but she just here chillin', literally. If that's not enough for someone to be considered good alone. I don't know what is." He stood up for the girl, honoring their bravery to still stand up for herself.

"Now as for me. First of all, i often pick up fights randomly by the daily as if it was a daily routine, look i'm still standing here right? Guess who wins every common fight. Second, i just managed to prove that by beating a bunch of wannabe thugs who had big rocks and painful sticks earlier, which is why everybody here is mad at me at the moment. In case you missed that detail. Third when i say i can do it. I can do it myself. I know when to get help, guys. I'm not smart but i ain't stupid either." The boy proved his point across with an assertive tone of voice. The boy walked back Grezia who he left again. But just as they were about to leave. The robot still tried to convince them.

"No, you need to back off, not back us up and we can do this, just the two of us. After acting like a bunch of high horsed obnoxious jerks, now you want to join us for an adventure!? You think it's that easy? Sure! We'll go together like toothpaste and orange juice! Also i!-" The boy's mocking voice was cut off by the blind girl who grabbed him from behind and whispered something in his ear. Whatever the girl said was utterly convincing as the boy's insulting facial expression turned into a curious one. He even mumbled "What?, Really!?, Fine..." The boy rose his chin up and gave the others a confident look on his face.

"Okay, change of plans. She said you guys can come with us. BUT i one one condition! You MUST apologize to me for acting so rude and i will do the same. If you think i'm just messing around ask her yourselves. You did say that right?" The boy asked her for a confirmation. She nodded "Yes" as an expression of her approval. The boy followed the statement with a "See? I ain't lyin' at all." Despite all the others tried convincing him. Who knew Grezia would take the killing shot. All it takes for them to convince him was to let Grezia speak for herself.

Frisk said the most honest and heart felt apology they could manage.

"What? Hell no I'm not apologizing because your a huge di-" Chara stop and looked at Firsk who was watching her. "Uggggh fiiine.. Sorry"

Mettaton
1544277165253.png
"Okay, kid, I'll apologize." Mettaton said to ???. "Now, I'll only follow you because that girl worries me." He spoke, ommiting the part where he would try to increase his fame by helping to kids. "So now, darlin', lead the way."

??? and Grezia

With a new adventure awaits. The path to the unknown begins... What is there ahead is unknown but the journey could be an interesting one. Now these adventurers are off to find an item that only signifies to one of them. The boy... To the rest? Who knows...

The boy technically has the girl hostage in his grasps, in the most passive way imaginable. Something that slipped through the minds of others such as Monster kid. Who followed the Human children out of the park. The snow bothered Monster kid a little since their winter scarf and earmuffs were donated by surprise by the boy to keep the girl from shivering out in the cold. The boy kept hold on the girl's wrist, preventing her from tripping, wandering and escaping from him. Grezia didn't seem to mind or bother since she was still feeling guilty about selling something she never knew belonged to someone. The boy kept Grezia close to him.

*ACT

>Investigate

"So... Where'd you last heard about this guy?" He asked the girl. The boy was clearly searching for an answer. The conversation between the two was so soft spoken that it's barely audible and the fact that they walk so fast is also the problem.

Meanwhile Monster kid tried to follow suit as much as they can. They struggled to keep. They were able to keep up with Frisk which they leaned over to ask them something. "Hey, where are we going? Are we going somewhere far?" MK asked with a curious expression on their face. MK didn't know what they signed up for. They were just here to follow Frisk and the flaming Monster. The boy was leading them out of the park by the end of it. The boy wasn't still done investigating.

"Hmm... Looks like they didn't go too far after all!" The boy said out loud. It seems like he has got the case. The boy had a mischievous grin up his face. Through the end of the park, near the entrance/exit. Another small scene had unfold. In a distance... A group of three youngsters are having a small friendly game of catch. OR that's what at least it looks like from afar. The boy lead his team closer to the scene. Upon closer inspection The boy soon realizes that these three were causing another scene. Two Monsters and one human. A young Snowdrake and Vulkin playing and teasing a human child dressed in a formal attire. The monsters were tossing a green necklace of jade from one another, over head beyond the other boy's reach. ??? took a closer inspection of the tossed item. His eye widened in surprise upon seeing it.

"Hey! Looks like you fellas have something there do you?" A devilish grin spreads across his face as he got their attention both the boy and the Monsters. The Monster didn't seem to look very happy about his presence.

??? and Grezia

With a new adventure awaits. The path to the unknown begins... What is there ahead is unknown but the journey could be an interesting one. Now these adventurers are off to find an item that only signifies to one of them. The boy... To the rest? Who knows...

The boy technically has the girl hostage in his grasps, in the most passive way imaginable. Something that slipped through the minds of others such as Monster kid. Who followed the Human children out of the park. The snow bothered Monster kid a little since their winter scarf and earmuffs were donated by surprise by the boy to keep the girl from shivering out in the cold. The boy kept hold on the girl's wrist, preventing her from tripping, wandering and escaping from him. Grezia didn't seem to mind or bother since she was still feeling guilty about selling something she never knew belonged to someone. The boy kept Grezia close to him.

*ACT

>Investigate

"So... Where'd you last heard about this guy?" He asked the girl. The boy was clearly searching for an answer. The conversation between the two was so soft spoken that it's barely audible and the fact that they walk so fast is also the problem.

Meanwhile Monster kid tried to follow suit as much as they can. They struggled to keep. They were able to keep up with Frisk which they leaned over to ask them something. "Hey, where are we going? Are we going somewhere far?" MK asked with a curious expression on their face. MK didn't know what they signed up for. They were just here to follow Frisk and the flaming Monster. The boy was leading them out of the park by the end of it. The boy wasn't still done investigating.

"Hmm... Looks like they didn't go too far after all!" The boy said out loud. It seems like he has got the case. The boy had a mischievous grin up his face. Through the end of the park, near the entrance/exit. Another small scene had unfold. In a distance... A group of three youngsters are having a small friendly game of catch. OR that's what at least it looks like from afar. The boy lead his team closer to the scene. Upon closer inspection The boy soon realizes that these three were causing another scene. Two Monsters and one human. A young Snowdrake and Vulkin playing and teasing a human child dressed in a formal attire. The monsters were tossing a green necklace of jade from one another, over head beyond the other boy's reach. ??? took a closer inspection of the tossed item. His eye widened in surprise upon seeing it.

"Hey! Looks like you fellas have something there do you?" A devilish grin spreads across his face as he got their attention both the boy and the Monsters. The Monster didn't seem to look very happy about his presence.

Frisk shrugged at monster kid since they did not now.

Chara leaned down and said to frisk "hey unless you wanna fight to happen, you should go do your think"

they nodded and pushed they boy to the human vulkan and snowdrake. Having met them in the underground, they
asked why they were bulling thy kid

* Ace came up to the 2 monsters * Ace: hey you 2! don't bully the human,it's not nice and dosn't help with monsters reputation. Alex: Unless you want me to throw a fireball in your face I suggest you leave the human alone.

Mettaton
1544792893874.png
Mettaton just watched as everything happened with folded arms. Slapping Ace in the back of his head, Mettaton looked at him. "A fight is what we're trying to avoid, kid." He said to Ace, and kept watching, leaving things to the rest.

??? and Grezia
Destiny duo's

MK was frozen still in the middle of the heating scene. It had only been a few minutes since the last fight which was against the boy. Now a new conflict unfolds... How will this new conflict be resolved? MK doesn't know the answer but maybe someone else does.

The Snowdrake and Vulkin had mean looks on their faces. Showing a fierce spirit of not backing down before they shifted into arrogant smiles. Frisk calls first into action which is no surprise. The child Vulkin stuck their tongue out as an insult to the boy's statement while the young Snowdrake lets out a small growl towards the group.

"Because it's fun! You got a problem with that!?" The Snowdrake hissed as they taunt Frisk and the boy against facing them. The Vulkin seems to agree with the weak statement at the same time, they gave a mocking laugh towards the fire based Monster. It is confirmed that were a bunch of no good thug wannabes. The frightened human boy slowly stepped back away from the Monsters because of natural fear.

"Okay, let's make this reeeaaal quick." The boy quickly walked towards the two monsters with his hand in the hilt of his old sword. Grezia seems to have figured out the next thing that is going to happen. With a swift wrist grab with her only hand. She kept the boy place.

"Please! Do not settle it that way! It will not do any good! There is another way!" Grezia begged the boy. The boy remained in place, stuck in the grasp of the girl. It is obvious that the two had two different ideologies when it comes to settling down the conflict. The boy was irritated by the Girl's grab and immediately tugs himself free from her with success.

"Listen, i am not! In the mood for this right now! Can we just settle this? You! Yes you, kid! You call the shots!" The boy gave Frisk, which he pointed at. The chance to make the first call/move. Now, the real decision begins...

Will Frisk follow the path of the Boy's way? Or Will they follow the ways of the Girl's path? Either way. The Conflict must be solved.

Follow Grezia's Peaceful Enlightening path? OR Follow ???'s Strategic battle hardened way?

I_love_my_Ocs I_love_my_Ocs Thorn_Reaper Thorn_Reaper The Outcast The Outcast

??? and Grezia
Destiny duo's

MK was frozen still in the middle of the heating scene. It had only been a few minutes since the last fight which was against the boy. Now a new conflict unfolds... How will this new conflict be resolved? MK doesn't know the answer but maybe someone else does.

The Snowdrake and Vulkin had mean looks on their faces. Showing a fierce spirit of not backing down before they shifted into arrogant smiles. Frisk calls first into action which is no surprise. The child Vulkin stuck their tongue out as an insult to the boy's statement while the young Snowdrake lets out a small growl towards the group.

"Because it's fun! You got a problem with that!?" The Snowdrake hissed as they taunt Frisk and the boy against facing them. The Vulkin seems to agree with the weak statement at the same time, they gave a mocking laugh towards the fire based Monster. It is confirmed that were a bunch of no good thug wannabes. The frightened human boy slowly stepped back away from the Monsters because of natural fear.

"Okay, let's make this reeeaaal quick." The boy quickly walked towards the two monsters with his hand in the hilt of his old sword. Grezia seems to have figured out the next thing that is going to happen. With a swift wrist grab with her only hand. She kept the boy place.

"Please! Do not settle it that way! It will not do any good! There is another way!" Grezia begged the boy. The boy remained in place, stuck in the grasp of the girl. It is obvious that the two had two different ideologies when it comes to settling down the conflict. The boy was irritated by the Girl's grab and immediately tugs himself free from her with success.

"Listen, i am not! In the mood for this right now! Can we just settle this? You! Yes you, kid! You call the shots!" The boy gave Frisk, which he pointed at. The chance to make the first call/move. Now, the real decision begins...

Will Frisk follow the path of the Boy's way? Or Will they follow the ways of the Girl's path? Either way. The Conflict must be solved.

Follow Grezia's Peaceful Enlightening path? OR Follow ???'s Strategic battle hardened way?

I_love_my_Ocs I_love_my_Ocs Thorn_Reaper Thorn_Reaper The Outcast The Outcast

Frisk already knew the answer and was about to click to Follow Grezia but stopped an saved then clicked it

* Alex was feeling conflicted,he diden't wanna kill the monsters because he knew that woudn't be right,but he wanted to show the mean monsters that they shouldn't bully humans,maybe he would fight but he thought about what others thought of him,they thought of him kindly and loved hearing him play his guitar. what would they think of him then? Ace had no second thoughts he knew fighting wasn't always the way to go. sometimes it only made people more bitter *

The battle begins

The snow breezes coldly into the icy scene. A conflict between races had began once again... Frisk and Co. must face the second challenge of their adventure. How does one bring a solution to this current problem? Regardless of Frisk's choices, a choice has to be made. In this moment, the choice is now given.

"Hmm... I see. If you are going down that path then i cannot stop you." ??? finding out the choice of Frisk, he softly said these words as the moment of a rising battle. The boy steps back from the battle, avoiding all battlefield conflict and will not interfere with it regardless of what happens. The boy took Monster kid with them, so they too could avoid conflict. Monster kid doesn't deserve what is going to happen in battle. At this moment... The battle begins.

*You have all of Grezia's support
*??? will not support you in this battle

Without another word. The Snowdrake and the Vulkin began their first assault. These monsters mean business as they started to shoot their first combined projectiles. These Monster children are rather irrational but violence has polluted their minds. "Take this!" Said the Vulkin as the first predictable wave of first attack patterns emerged.

*Due to the cold climate, Snowdrake's attacks are bigger and more powerful
*Vice versa on Vulkin though

The boy on the Monster's side just watched in horror as the Monsters have no shame to assault Frisk and CO. The wave of attacks are easy peasy to anyone who has ever been in a fight before. What will make this fight more difficult is the fact that Grezia supports this temporary squabble between parties, meaning that she is also part of the battle. She'll act, follow and even get hurt. Given the situation she is in right now. She is blinded by her own handicapped sickness, her lack of vision will be her downfall. One of the Vulkin's flames are coming towards directly at the girl, if she is not moved. She will receive heavy damages. She can only stand, waiting for an order or a moment for her to shine. She cannot hear, smell or feel this attack coming. She will continue to stand like this if she is not assisted.

*Grezia must be assisted

I_love_my_Ocs I_love_my_Ocs The Outcast The Outcast Thorn_Reaper Thorn_Reaper

The battle begins

The snow breezes coldly into the icy scene. A conflict between races had began once again... Frisk and Co. must face the second challenge of their adventure. How does one bring a solution to this current problem? Regardless of Frisk's choices, a choice has to be made. In this moment, the choice is now given.

"Hmm... I see. If you are going down that path then i cannot stop you." ??? finding out the choice of Frisk, he softly said these words as the moment of a rising battle. The boy steps back from the battle, avoiding all battlefield conflict and will not interfere with it regardless of what happens. The boy took Monster kid with them, so they too could avoid conflict. Monster kid doesn't deserve what is going to happen in battle. At this moment... The battle begins.

*You have all of Grezia's support
*??? will not support you in this battle

Without another word. The Snowdrake and the Vulkin began their first assault. These monsters mean business as they started to shoot their first combined projectiles. These Monster children are rather irrational but violence has polluted their minds. "Take this!" Said the Vulkin as the first predictable wave of first attack patterns emerged.

*Due to the cold climate, Snowdrake's attacks are bigger and more powerful
*Vice versa on Vulkin though

The boy on the Monster's side just watched in horror as the Monsters have no shame to assault Frisk and CO. The wave of attacks are easy peasy to anyone who has ever been in a fight before. What will make this fight more difficult is the fact that Grezia supports this temporary squabble between parties, meaning that she is also part of the battle. She'll act, follow and even get hurt. Given the situation she is in right now. She is blinded by her own handicapped sickness, her lack of vision will be her downfall. One of the Vulkin's flames are coming towards directly at the girl, if she is not moved. She will receive heavy damages. She can only stand, waiting for an order or a moment for her to shine. She cannot hear, smell or feel this attack coming. She will continue to stand like this if she is not assisted.

*Grezia must be assisted

I_love_my_Ocs I_love_my_Ocs The Outcast The Outcast Thorn_Reaper Thorn_Reaper

Frisk grabbed Grezia's hand and said they'll guird her out of the attacks. Hopeing she would trust them firsk then began dodging the monsters attacks and moved Grezia with her to make sure she wasnt hit. Them the two monsters turn ended she know it was there turn. She told Grezia to ask vulkin why they were bullying the kid while Frisk told snowdrake they should go back to jokes instead of bullying.

Mettaton
1545872197984.png
Witnessing the attacks of the Vulkin and the Snowdrake, Mettaton decided to spring into action. As Frisk spoke to the monsters, Mettaton put himself between them, using his large frame and his nearly impervious 255 DF to repel the attacks.

"Now now kids, if you stop this, I'll give you two Mettaton plushies, for only 5 gold each!" He said, trying to appeal to the kids using his fame. "If you apologize, I may firm your forehead. How's that?" He finalized, giving frisk a wink... Somehow.

*Ace was using his arm as a shield against the attacks that were coming at him *
Ace: kindness is much more rewarding then being mean! being mean only drives people away. be nice to others and they will be nice to you back. you won't make friends if your mean!

Alex: just go away and try taking playing guitar or something! go away or I'll start throwing fireballs at you 2!

A gray and blue monster drums her fingers on a charcoal colored desk, waiting for a new game to install. She sighs and stands up, stretching her limbs from sitting and editing. Looking around the room, the female smiles, taking in the hard work she and her family finished, when a knock interrupts her thinking. "Blu! We're running out of groceries, and I'll be going to work in a few minutes. Could you go get these items?" A shorter, whiter version of the young wolf with light green scrubs hands Blu a list, and continues talking. "Also, your sister should be out of school in a few hours, so don't forget to pick her up."

"Yes, Mom," Blu replies. Her mother sighs in relief and embraces the taller female, and says "Thank you so much, honey. Really." Once they release each other, the older monster heads out, and the gray and blue wolf gets on her shoes and black jacket. She picks up her phone and wallet, putting them in her pockets. Walking out, she grabs the spare key, and goes down the stairs from her apartment and out into the snowy city. Blu hums the song that comes on, making her way to the grocery store.

As the snow crunches beneath her sneakers, the chubby monster sees movement out of her peripheral vision, and glances over. She looks on in annoyance as she sees another fight in the playgrounds, including the Vulkin and Snowdrake who cause trouble on a daily basis. 'Ugh, what the hell is their problem? They're really not helping our case,' Blu thinks, averting her eyes and walking quicker as to not get involved.

Grezia and ???

The girl was safely guided out of danger without a scratch on her skin. Grezia had a hard time trying to follow Frisk's movements because of how quick things escalate to her perspective. In fact, dragging her around will slow down anyone who drags her. Luckily for Frisk, they have friends assisting them all over. Giving more protection than they'll ever need. Grezia stopped in place upon the end of the enemy assault. Instead of sighing in relief. She started to worry about the other's safety more than hers. With a swift huff of cold breath. Grezia asked the party.

"Is everyone alright!? Are you guys hurt!? Please stop fighting!" The girl begged poorly. Her attempt to make a peaceful chat with the monsters is a small effort contribution but this was her best attempt. She shivers on the cold climate around her, she did not complain however. She continued to standby for the next order. Grezia felt cold as the snow falls. Hard to believe that she was unscratched first time on a real fight. She was lucky that she had great allies by her side. The monsters were now being affected by the party's influence. The Monster's were close to the point that they can be spared but there was a small slip up between conversations.

"Hah! Like you can trick us that easily! Nice try! But not working!" These were the words of the Snowdrake while the Vulkin giggles eerily. How? How on earth did this happen? It was going well. What part forced them to going back to square one? Meanwhile ??? sighed from the distance of the battle. Fully aware of what is unfolding before him. He knows what path they were going to take, he even knows how to settle the battle. He placed his hand on his chin as a resting position. He analyzed the situation.

"Hmph, with a teamwork like that. This fight ain't going anywhere. Way to hothead and metal head. Try other words. They're kids not adults, they don't take things seriously." The boy judged towards robot and the fire monster. He observed that the last two ones who spoke last were the ones responsible of repeating the whole process again. The boy mumbled the obvious answer. Although, Monster kid was with him. They hardly heard his intuitive blabbering.

"If they are going to finish the fight that way. All of them have to at least work together in unison to beat them. Everybody has to say the same thing..." He mumbled again. MK got a bit of what he said and asked him with a "What" for a confirmation. Hoping that he will repeat his statement. Sadly, he did not. He stayed silent after his last advice and just spectated the crew. Not interfering with the battle regardless of circumstances. At this moment. The Monsters launched the same attack again, same speed, same damage. This all happens while the terrified lad from the Monster side, fidgets in fear.

Grezia and ???

The girl was safely guided out of danger without a scratch on her skin. Grezia had a hard time trying to follow Frisk's movements because of how quick things escalate to her perspective. In fact, dragging her around will slow down anyone who drags her. Luckily for Frisk, they have friends assisting them all over. Giving more protection than they'll ever need. Grezia stopped in place upon the end of the enemy assault. Instead of sighing in relief. She started to worry about the other's safety more than hers. With a swift huff of cold breath. Grezia asked the party.

"Is everyone alright!? Are you guys hurt!? Please stop fighting!" The girl begged poorly. Her attempt to make a peaceful chat with the monsters is a small effort contribution but this was her best attempt. She shivers on the cold climate around her, she did not complain however. She continued to standby for the next order. Grezia felt cold as the snow falls. Hard to believe that she was unscratched first time on a real fight. She was lucky that she had great allies by her side. The monsters were now being affected by the party's influence. The Monster's were close to the point that they can be spared but there was a small slip up between conversations.

"Hah! Like you can trick us that easily! Nice try! But not working!" These were the words of the Snowdrake while the Vulkin giggles eerily. How? How on earth did this happen? It was going well. What part forced them to going back to square one? Meanwhile ??? sighed from the distance of the battle. Fully aware of what is unfolding before him. He knows what path they were going to take, he even knows how to settle the battle. He placed his hand on his chin as a resting position. He analyzed the situation.

"Hmph, with a teamwork like that. This fight ain't going anywhere. Way to hothead and metal head. Try other words. They're kids not adults, they don't take things seriously." The boy judged towards robot and the fire monster. He observed that the last two ones who spoke last were the ones responsible of repeating the whole process again. The boy mumbled the obvious answer. Although, Monster kid was with him. They hardly heard his intuitive blabbering.

"If they are going to finish the fight that way. All of them have to at least work together in unison to beat them. Everybody has to say the same thing..." He mumbled again. MK got a bit of what he said and asked him with a "What" for a confirmation. Hoping that he will repeat his statement. Sadly, he did not. He stayed silent after his last advice and just spectated the crew. Not interfering with the battle regardless of circumstances. At this moment. The Monsters launched the same attack again, same speed, same damage. This all happens while the terrified lad from the Monster side, fidgets in fear.

Mettaton
1547165381365.png
Mettaton once again stopped the attacks with his body, keeping the kids safe.

A gray and blue monster drums her fingers on a charcoal colored desk, waiting for a new game to install. She sighs and stands up, stretching her limbs from sitting and editing. Looking around the room, the female smiles, taking in the hard work she and her family finished, when a knock interrupts her thinking. "Blu! We're running out of groceries, and I'll be going to work in a few minutes. Could you go get these items?" A shorter, whiter version of the young wolf with light green scrubs hands Blu a list, and continues talking. "Also, your sister should be out of school in a few hours, so don't forget to pick her up."

"Yes, Mom," Blu replies. Her mother sighs in relief and embraces the taller female, and says "Thank you so much, honey. Really." Once they release each other, the older monster heads out, and the gray and blue wolf gets on her shoes and black jacket. She picks up her phone and wallet, putting them in her pockets. Walking out, she grabs the spare key, and goes down the stairs from her apartment and out into the snowy city. Blu hums the song that comes on, making her way to the grocery store.

As the snow crunches beneath her sneakers, the chubby monster sees movement out of her peripheral vision, and glances over. She looks on in annoyance as she sees another fight in the playgrounds, including the Vulkin and Snowdrake who cause trouble on a daily basis. 'Ugh, what the hell is their problem? They're really not helping our case,' Blu thinks, averting her eyes and walking quicker as to not get involved.

Nappstablook
1547166330948.png
Napstablook was lying on the snow, enjoying the sunlight falling onto him. The sun was so much better that the old lightbulb at his house, and the moon outstripped them both. Feeling like garbage never felt so pleasant before. Suddenly, he felt as someone stepped on him. With a slight sense of deja vu, he rose from his spot, flying in front of the mon... Person, before him. Apparently humans didn't liked being called monsters, so he had to be careful.

His worries were dispelled when he saw the wolf-ess... She-wolf... The wolf girl before him.

"Ah... Hello..." He said in a low voice. He had been told to 'socialize' more, and while he didn't felt particularly excited about it, he wouldn't disobey.

Ace: darn,talking them out of fighting isen't working,and I think we just started the fight up again. Alex don't throw any fireballs at them,it's only gonna make the situation worse.

Alex: but It's so tempting! what am I supposed to do?

Ace: figure out something!

Grezia and ???

Frisk Dodge the attacks and tried talking to them again, asking them to please stop.

Nappstablook
View attachment 524936
Napstablook was lying on the snow, enjoying the sunlight falling onto him. The sun was so much better that the old lightbulb at his house, and the moon outstripped them both. Feeling like garbage never felt so pleasant before. Suddenly, he felt as someone stepped on him. With a slight sense of deja vu, he rose from his spot, flying in front of the mon... Person, before him. Apparently humans didn't liked being called monsters, so he had to be careful.

His worries were dispelled when he saw the wolf-ess... She-wolf... The wolf girl before him.

"Ah... Hello..." He said in a low voice. He had been told to 'socialize' more, and while he didn't felt particularly excited about it, he wouldn't disobey.

Blu gasps and jumps back a little at the sudden appearance of someone, then relaxes when she sees that theres no threat. Taking out her earbuds, she wraps them around her phone as she speaks. "Oh shit, are you okay? I didn't even see you. Did I hurt you?" the female monster asks, stuffing her phone back into her pocket. She looks back up at the ghost, ready to help them, when she realizes that they are, in fact, a ghost. 'They might still need help,' she thinks to herself, and offers her services. "If I hurt you, I'm really sorry! Do you need anything?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back