• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale rp?

Lucario1217

Hello! Anyone want to do an Undertale rp? Someone who can play canon would be VERY appreciated. (Because I can’t)

What I had in mind would be, an alternative universe. Instead of Frisk ever falling down, it would be a different human. (My oc)

If you’re interested, please reply to this, or message me. I haven’t rped in weeks.

oh! h-hey there! I-i-i would be i-interested... c-can't play canon t-too well ... but I-i will try my best ... a-a-and I f-feel you, I t-too haven't rped i-in months even...

oh! h-hey there! I-i-i would be i-interested... c-can't play canon t-too well ... but I-i will try my best ... a-a-and I f-feel you, I t-too haven't rped i-in months even...

Sure. Just. I really don’t want to be rude, be leave the stuttering to rp please? It’s a bit hard to read. (And the canon don’t stutter except for Alphys.)

Hello! Anyone want to do an Undertale rp? Someone who can play canon would be VERY appreciated. (Because I can’t)

What I had in mind would be, an alternative universe. Instead of Frisk ever falling down, it would be a different human. (My oc)

If you’re interested, please reply to this, or message me. I haven’t rped in weeks.
hello i would like to play as papyrus.

I can, I'm good as the canon characters, so when you see this, just message me. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back