• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale RP

Style Kella

The Lonely Wind
Hi! I'm kinda new here but I've RPed for about 10 years now.

Right now I'm really into Undertale and a bunch of the AUs. I go in and out from it being a heavy interest but it's one of those peak periods. You don't have to know what Undertale is, I can give the gist if need be. I'm not too picky on what AU we do either, if any. We could also just shoot for an original one with the same basic concept, I like to do that a lot.

A few points:
  • I DO NOT care about response length as long as you get your point across.
  • I DO NOT care about swearing and inappropriate behavior as long as it fits the story and makes sense.
  • I DO NOT care if you leave without saying so, I get it. Just let me know if it will be for, like, a few days.
  • Romance and such can and will happen if you want it to, we'll discuss that.
AUs I know about:
  • Flowerfell
  • Aftertale
  • Underfell
  • Underswap
  • Underverse
  • Inktale
  • Xtale
  • Overtale
THIS DOES NOT LIMIT WHAT WE CAN PLAY! If you have an AU or story idea you like, then I am more than willing to RP it. I'l just need a brief description and layout of the AU.

I can play canon and non-canon but I do have a human and monster OC to use.

PM or comment here if you're interested. I also have a discord and email if you want to do that. Or we can use Google Docs.

Hi, okay so I would be interested in an Underswap and Underfell rp, pairings can either be Fell Sans X Swap Pap or Fell Pap X Swap Pap...or do you not do that?

If not I don't mind doing OC's with them I suppose.

Hi, okay so I would be interested in an Underswap and Underfell rp, pairings can either be Fell Sans X Swap Pap or Fell Pap X Swap Pap...or do you not do that?

If not I don't mind doing OC's with them I suppose.
Oh, I'd be down for either, really. I'm not sure which one I would prefer but the Fell Sans x Swap Pap would be interesting I think. I'll PM you.

I sent a friend request. Discord wouldn't let me send a separate message.

So do you prefer playing canon with canon or would you be down for canon x OC? If not, that's fine xD I love UnderSwap to death and UnderFell is a close second...
Also, another thing I like as a sub-AU is Surface Life after Frisk saved them and what not. I feel like it's more open rather than being stuck in the Underground.

So do you prefer playing canon with canon or would you be down for canon x OC? If not, that's fine xD I love UnderSwap to death and UnderFell is a close second...
Also, another thing I like as a sub-AU is Surface Life after Frisk saved them and what not. I feel like it's more open rather than being stuck in the Underground.
We can do canon x OC, I like giving people the chance to be with people they like. And I like that sub AU, too. It does leave more possibilities and conflicts to form.
Want me to PM on here or Discord?

Hi! I'm kinda new here but I've RPed for about 10 years now.

Right now I'm really into Undertale and a bunch of the AUs. I go in and out from it being a heavy interest but it's one of those peak periods. You don't have to know what Undertale is, I can give the gist if need be. I'm not too picky on what AU we do either, if any. We could also just shoot for an original one with the same basic concept, I like to do that a lot.

A few points:
  • I DO NOT care about response length as long as you get your point across.
  • I DO NOT care about swearing and inappropriate behavior as long as it fits the story and makes sense.
  • I DO NOT care if you leave without saying so, I get it. Just let me know if it will be for, like, a few days.
  • Romance and such can and will happen if you want it to, we'll discuss that.
AUs I know about:
  • Flowerfell
  • Aftertale
  • Underfell
  • Underswap
  • Underverse
  • Inktale
  • Xtale
  • Overtale
THIS DOES NOT LIMIT WHAT WE CAN PLAY! If you have an AU or story idea you like, then I am more than willing to RP it. I'l just need a brief description and layout of the AU.

I can play canon and non-canon but I do have a human and monster OC to use.

PM or comment here if you're interested. I also have a discord and email if you want to do that. Or we can use Google Docs.
Hi! :) I’m definitely interested in an Undertale RP! Just wondering, since it’s what I’ve been really interested in for a while now, do you know about/like Handplates?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back