• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale RP Check

BlazinGemstone

Mentally and chronically ill
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey everyone! I'm Riliane. I'm 21 years old, and I work part-time at Papa Johns as a manager and I also go to college full time. I've been roleplaying since I was 12 and it's something I still really enjoy! It also keeps me somewhat sane with everything going on nowadays.

I absolutely love having conversations with my partners. Either about the roleplay plot, ideas, or even just about what's going on in our lives, and I love making new friends with roleplaying. As long as we talk about a plot enough, I can write almost anything!

I would like to apologize if I accidentally ghost you. I’m easily distracted and very forgetful and I also have been struggling with a viral infection for the past few weeks so my body is very tired from fighting back this illness. If I haven’t said anything in a week, there’s a good chance that I may have forgotten our roleplay or am unsure how to respond. Just give me a nudge and I’ll get back to you!

What I'm looking for is
- oc x canon double up, can be platonic or romantic
- someone who is understanding if I cannot reply for a while. I am chronically ill and I often can't reply because of that, or because of college
- quality over quantity when it comes to writing
- please be 18+, I am 22 and unless you are a month or less from turning 18, I would prefer to not RP with minors
- up for plotting, headcanons, sharing playlists or memes relating to our characters or the characters in the fandom

I don't know many of the AUs in Undertale, I knew a lot more when I was younger, but most have slipped my mind. The only ones I'm really knowledgeable in are Underfell and Handplates. (If you ask to do Handplates AU I will love you forever)

As for love interests, my only love interest as of now is Sans, but I can play most of the main cast for you. If you are interested, please send me a PM or comment down below and I will try to get back to you!

Hello there, I saw you were looking for roleplay partners

Users who are viewing this thread

Back