• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Undertale plots

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have two plots I really want to do, both of them involving mostly Frisk and Sans.

One of them is with a somehow disabled Frisk, and Sans takes up being their protector. Frisk could be blind or deaf, but also preferably mute.

The other plot is a little more structured than that. It involved Chara taking over their body and forcing Frisk to do a genocide run, and only giving Frisk control at the very end, just before their fight with Sans.

So, anyone interested? If we're going to be doing shipping, I'd prefer an older Frisk.

Did you get both of the ideas from "Flowerfell" and "A Lesson of Mercy"?

Oh, and I am interested.

We can do shipping, if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking briefly at Flowerfell, but instead of flowers making Frisk disabled over time, Frisk will just be disabled right off the bat. I also did draw heavily from A Lesson of Mercy for the second plot, but I intended Frisk to refuse to fight instead of actually fighting Sans and accepting his mercy during the battle.

I'm cool with or without shipping, and can play either role, so really it's up to you, @Birdsie

I like the Flowerfell plot. I want to do that one.

Shipping preferable, but optional. I like love stories, because they usually have a nice ending like 'And then they lived happily ever after' It warms up my heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be totally down for something like this. I love either one but the second one draws me the most. Depending on who you prefer to play I am perfectly fine with being Frisk or Sans or anyone else if we need to double up. It would be nice if there could be a romantic subplot, that seem like it would fit better with the first one in my opinion.

Birdsie said:
I like the Flowerfell plot. I want to do that one.
Shipping preferable, but optional. I like love stories, because they usually have a nice ending like 'And then they lived happily ever after' It warms up my heart.
Okay, but it's not actually Flowerfell. It's just a disabled Frisk in a normal Undertale-verse. Thought I should reiterate that. If you want to do that plot, please PM me and tell me which role you want.

Spooketi said:
I'd be totally down for something like this. I love either one but the second one draws me the most. Depending on who you prefer to play I am perfectly fine with being Frisk or Sans or anyone else if we need to double up. It would be nice if there could be a romantic subplot, that seem like it would fit better with the first one in my opinion.
Okay, great! Please PM me. I can take either role, too, so it's really up to you which character you'd be role playing.

Noivian said:
Okay, great! Please PM me. I can take either role, too, so it's really up to you which character you'd be role playing.
I actually can't PM yet, I just joined this site today and there is a 24hr rule about being able to PM :/ I can make a thread though for us and we can chat and plot out what we want in there?

I'd rather do PM. I'll set up the PM instead. You can't initiate PM's but you certainly can respond to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back