• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Love you too

Main
Here

Ravendash

Depresssed joke lover :3
I know i’ve done quite a few of these, but this time i’m Doing better with it. Ocs are allowed as well as cannon the story line goes about like this. Our characters all live on the surface now, all in the same apartment building. They all hang out and do stuff, and slowly relationships happen and start to form. The story is very flexible and can be changed in any way as we progress. Here’s the character sheet.

Name:
Sexuality:
Height:
Weight:
Looks:
Type:
Soul color:
Soul trait:
Personality:
Extras:
Bio:

Name: Raven Dash
Sex: F
Sexuality: Bi
Height: 4,5
Weight: 100 lbs
Type: human
Soul color: silver
Soul trait: obedience
Personality: shy and sometimes hot headed
Dislikes: jerks and genociders
Extras:
Looks:2AD5DB13-ED59-4CD4-B1CE-884A4AE5C28D.jpeg
Bio: He father is a brilliant but insane scientist. Several tests have been done on her, making her weary of people. She’s able to get along with most, however, once she realizes that they aren’t a threat.

Name: Frisk Bruel/Dreemurr
Sex: FtM (Female to Male)
Sexuality: Panromantic, Asexual
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Looks:
what-i-need-jpeg.480736

Type: Human
Soul color: scarlet red
Soul trait: Determination
Personality: Frisk is a bright ray of sunshine. He is always willing to help you out with no hesitation. Sometimes, he may be a little harsh, but it's only because he's in a bad mood or his dysphoria is damaging him
Likes: He appreciates people who are understanding, helping others, and getting acceptance. He enjoys listening to music, making jokes with his friends,
Dislikes: He can't tolerate violence, toxic people, harassment, and the little voice in his head.
Extras: He's very dysphoric, and will ignore people at times.
Bio: People know Frisk as a she, and that's what he was assigned as at birth. The trans boy was the one to save the underground. While living with Toriel on the surface, he has become the monster ambassador, and is closeted to everybody about who he is.

Name: Frisk Bruel/Dreemurr
Sex: FtM (Female to Male)
Sexuality: Panromantic, Asexual
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Looks:
what-i-need-jpeg.480736

Type: Human
Soul color: scarlet red
Soul trait: Determination
Personality: Frisk is a bright ray of sunshine. He is always willing to help you out with no hesitation. Sometimes, he may be a little harsh, but it's only because he's in a bad mood or his dysphoria is damaging him
Likes: He appreciates people who are understanding, helping others, and getting acceptance. He enjoys listening to music, making jokes with his friends,
Dislikes: He can't tolerate violence, toxic people, harassment, and the little voice in his head.
Extras: He's very dysphoric, and will ignore people at times.
Bio: People know Frisk as a she, and that's what he was assigned as at birth. The trans boy was the one to save the underground. While living with Toriel on the surface, he has become the monster ambassador, and is closeted to everybody about who he is.
Accepted! Nice!

If this is still up somehow then
Name:EchoFell Sans
Sex:M
Sexuality:Bi
Height:5’6
Weight: 120
Type:Human
Soul Color: Red/White
Soul Trait:Sees things before they happen
Personality:Jerkish to jerks
Dislikes:Jerks-Genocide runners-mayo
Extras: Powers of Sans And white eye-not blind-
Bio: An au creation that G took over and molded but the au collapsed in on its self due to not being able to sustain life with such power and as a result of seeing this I warned people but they didn’t listen seeing as I was unreliable then but now I’m on my own as an au jumper looking for memories of a shattered world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back