• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale Living on the surface isn't without consequences.

drummerboi

Four Thousand Club
After the event's of undertale, The mountain begun to rumble as the members of the Embo City government discovered that the tales of the monsters that were living inside the mountain were true. Now geared for war it is up to Frisk to settle a treaty between monsters and humans once again. It won't be easy especially since the 6 parent's of the children that went missing are adamant to see there child's killers. what will happen, would the war between humans and monsters repeat itself or will Humans and monsters finally have peace. The story will start when the ambassador of the human government arrives at the day after the monster arrives at the surface world. with 2 bodyguards as he ask's who these people are. What will happen we can only wait and see.

This isn't going to be an undertale RP where the humans are ultimately evil. The humans here have a right to be prejudice against monsters. It is up to the characters to try and make them see past there judgment and try to integrate monsters into human society. I will be rping the humans that will be interacting with the main characters including the parent's of the 6 children as well as ambassador Gerald Stein. I am looking for people that are willing to rp the main characters of undertale as well as frisk. This is also going to be canon. So asriel at this point is still flowy and doesn't have a body. if you want to rp him being a little nicer that's fine. Also since this is a cannon rp this won't be taking place after frisk done a Genocide run. So Chara won't be here either. And although since this is undertale it will have it's funny and quirky moments that the game we love has this will be a semi-serious RP since there are a lot of serious themes. I want to make this rp as realistic and canon to the game as possible since I really love the game's lore and want to extend it further you can rp as many of the main characters as you like as long as you don't make them mary/Gary stues I will list the characters I will need for this rp and if you want you can rp side characters as well. Thank you for reading :) Also im up for rping some of the characters if I need to. As for length, I prefer if you post 2 paragraphs of 4+ lines minimum. Also if you want to make up your own Monster if you like :) but as long as you take the main character to

Main Characters
Frisk: L lopmop123
Flowy (optional): Le Fuzzy Maraca Le Fuzzy Maraca
Asgor:@Le Fuzzy Maraca
Torial: Le Fuzzy Maraca Le Fuzzy Maraca
Undyne:
Alphys:
Mettaton: L lopmop123
Sans: L lopmop123
Pappyrus: Le Fuzzy Maraca Le Fuzzy Maraca
Napstablook:@Le Fuzzy Maraca
Muffet:
Side Characters (optional)
The Tems:
Grillby:
Any others i miss let me know:

Last edited:
After the event's of undertale, The mountain begun to rumble as the members of the Embo City government discovered that the tales of the monsters that were living inside the mountain were true. Now geared for war it is up to Frisk to settle a treaty between monsters and humans once again. It won't be easy especially since the 6 parent's of the children that went missing are adamant to see there child's killers. what will happen, would the war between humans and monsters repeat itself or will Humans and monsters finally have peace. The story will start when the ambassador of the human government arrives at the day after the monster arrives at the surface world. with 2 bodyguards as he ask's who these people are. What will happen we can only wait and see.

This isn't going to be an undertale RP where the humans are ultimately evil. The humans here have a right to be prejudice against monsters. It is up to the characters to try and make them see past there judgment and try to integrate monsters into human society. I will be rping the humans that will be interacting with the main characters including the parent's of the 6 children as well as ambassador Gerald Stein. I am looking for people that are willing to rp the main characters of undertale as well as frisk. This is also going to be canon. So asriel at this point is still flowy and doesn't have a body. if you want to rp him being a little nicer that's fine. Also since this is a cannon rp this won't be taking place after frisk done a Genocide run. So Chara won't be here either. And although since this is undertale it will have it's funny and quirky moments that the game we love has this will be a semi-serious RP since there are a lot of serious themes. I want to make this rp as realistic and canon to the game as possible since I really love the game's lore and want to extend it further you can rp as many of the main characters as you like as long as you don't make them mary/Gary stues I will list the characters I will need for this rp and if you want you can rp side characters as well. Thank you for reading :) Also im up for rping some of the characters if I need to. As for length, I prefer if you post 2 paragraphs of 4+ lines minimum. Also if you want to make up your own Monster if you like :) but as long as you take the main character to

Main Characters
Frisk:
Flowy (optional):
Asgor:
Torial:
Undyne:
Alphys:
Mettaton:
Sans:
Pappyrus:
Abstablot:
Muffet:
Side Characters
The Tems:
Grillby:

Flowey*
Asgore*
Toriel*
Papyrus*
Napstablook*

Main Characters
Frisk:
Flowy (optional): Le Fuzzy Maraca Le Fuzzy Maraca
Asgor:@Le Fuzzy Maraca
Torial: Le Fuzzy Maraca Le Fuzzy Maraca
Undyne:
Alphys:
Mettaton:
Sans:
Pappyrus: Le Fuzzy Maraca Le Fuzzy Maraca
Napstablook:@Le Fuzzy Maraca
Muffet:
Side Characters
The Tems:
Grillby:

Frisk*
(can i add a char from my AU)
Sans*
Mtt*

You can have a OC but it must be relatable to the canon undertale universe so no underfell oc's or any other AU universes

also i think i can handle the other main characters so i'll let you guys know when i made the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back