• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BIGSHOT

Hello!

I am looking for people to roleplay in the deltarune or undertale universe! I can do either Deltarune or Undertale, I will say i have a strong preference for something deltarune related. though i do really like the idea of loosening up the rules a bit and making a sort of mash-up of the two games, I feel like it would be fun to mix the characters around a bit in that way, you can also roleplay as OC's if you want, though I will stick to canon characters for now. i will say right of the bat as far as characters go i am not a super big fan of the Undertale AUS, like swaptale of underfell, etc. But if you reaaally want to be one of those characters then I can make a exception if you can convince me! just know that it is not my preference.

so first up I want to set up a few 'rules'? I don't know where else to put this so here it goes:
- I am 20 years old, so I would prefer you being around the same age as well (and I only do romance when you are OVER 18)
-I write in 3rd person, i would prefer if you do as well
-I don't really care about post length as long is it isn't one line. I personally tend to copy the post length of my rp partner.
-I can either rp here or on discord, I don't really mind either.
-If we do romance I prefer MxM, but I can go any way really.
-I am willing to rp as multiple characters, though I am not that good at it so keep that in mind, you can also rp as multiple characters if you want of course.
-I like rps with angst and drama, I am also 100% okay with darker themes.
-I am usually quite fast with replies but keep in mind that sometimes life gets in a way and it can take a while!

So, onto the next part, what characters I am willing to rp as, there are multiple ones I can do but i will say right now that I REALLY REALLY want to rp as Spamton, I really like rping as him so that is my number one craving at the moment, I am willing to roleplay romance with him since I think that could be really fun, preferably with Jevil, Swatch, or maybe Gaster (I like the current headcanon going around that Spamton and Jevil were recruited/corrupted by Gaster, seems like a fun plot to go with as I love drama in rps.)
-Papyrus
-Mettaton
-Grillby (Here I have a strong craving for a potential romance plot with Gaster)
-Jevil
-Ralsei
-Susie
-Roulxs Kaard
-Lancer
-Queen

That is about all the characters I am willing to do. Though if you really really want, you could TRY and convince me to potentially play as someone else, I am not super strict about it all lol. Right now I don't really have actual plot ideas in mind on what I want to do, so feel free to bring your own ideas! or we could brainstorm something together! that just depends on what characters we go with.

SO YEAH, I think that was about it, if you managed to read through this absolute mess of a post and like the idea of starting a rp with me just shoot me a DM and lets get started!

Ooo, so.. I unfortunatly haven't rped Deltarune, but I have played the game-
I main more in Undertale and those AUs but I could try Deltarune if you so wish me to-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back