• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale/Deltarune Roleplay?

Chocolatepeeps

Darker and Darker
Hello. c:

So I'm trash and have been really wanting to do some sort of Undertale/Deltarune roleplay. <3
I'm looking to play an oc, and will be willing to double to make things fair if you'd like!

I'm literate and am looking for a roleplay over pms or threads! I've been roleplaying for years, so I can easily type as much as you'd like.
I'd like to be friendly with the person I roleplay with and love it when we can chat about ocs and stuff. I really love learning about other people's ocs.
So I want oc x canon. However, If I get that, I'd happily double and do a canon x canon for you if you have a ship that I could play, or another oc x canon obviously. <3
I'd be down to play anywhere from 1 to 6 characters. So feel free to ask! As long as everything is fair, I'm happy!!
I'd like more human versions of the characters if possible. Feel free to discuss with me.

I'm also down for Aus of sorts, depending on what it is! <3
I'm looking for something kinda dark but with a lot of fluffy romance! Fluffy romance is the best. -w-

So now, I will list what canons I'd be okay with playing and which I'd love for my partner to play as.

I will play:
- Toriel
- Papyrus
- Grillby
- Frisk
- Kris
- Alphys
- Noelle

I'd love someone to play:
- Sans
- Asgore
- AU Ralsei(I found an au where someone said Ralsei could be the true villain of the game, and is just putting on a gentle, loving act. Thought it could be fun to play with. xD)
- Chara

Hey, I know I'm p late to this, but I could roleplay with you if it's still open.

I main Lancer, Rouxls Kaard, and Jevil. I'd be willing to try anyone, though.

The only few I'm not comfy with roleplaying is Seam, all of the kings/queens, and Susie.

Thanks ^^

Hello. c:

So I'm trash and have been really wanting to do some sort of Undertale/Deltarune roleplay. <3
I'm looking to play an oc, and will be willing to double to make things fair if you'd like!

I'm literate and am looking for a roleplay over pms or threads! I've been roleplaying for years, so I can easily type as much as you'd like.
I'd like to be friendly with the person I roleplay with and love it when we can chat about ocs and stuff. I really love learning about other people's ocs.
So I want oc x canon. However, If I get that, I'd happily double and do a canon x canon for you if you have a ship that I could play, or another oc x canon obviously. <3
I'd be down to play anywhere from 1 to 6 characters. So feel free to ask! As long as everything is fair, I'm happy!!
I'd like more human versions of the characters if possible. Feel free to discuss with me.

I'm also down for Aus of sorts, depending on what it is! <3
I'm looking for something kinda dark but with a lot of fluffy romance! Fluffy romance is the best. -w-

So now, I will list what canons I'd be okay with playing and which I'd love for my partner to play as.

I will play:
- Toriel
- Papyrus
- Grillby
- Frisk
- Kris
- Alphys
- Noelle

I'd love someone to play:
- Sans
- Asgore
- AU Ralsei(I found an au where someone said Ralsei could be the true villain of the game, and is just putting on a gentle, loving act. Thought it could be fun to play with. xD)
- Chara

I'm definitely interested, and I seem to fit the criteria necessary. May I PM you, then?-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back