• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale AU

U
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Fandom

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm looking for a few people doesn't matter how many people but I want a few people to do an undertale roleplay with . at least know the basics and is willing to learn the Alternate universes of undertale. If you already know a few that's great. I will start by telling you a bit about myself. I'm surgess and I have 7 years of roleplay experience. And 2 years of drama class in highschool. The universes I know are like underfell. Swaptale. Underswap/Swapfell. Dreamtale. Dust tale. Crosstale. Horrortale. And many others. I'd like for you to tell me a little about which AUs you know. And the last thing is I need to be able to understand what your typing it doesn't matter if its in first person or second person I just need to understand. Of course there will be the occasional miss spelled typos so that I will understand. Looking forward to meet a bunch of amazing role players!

Hello! I am a humble blob, first off I'm pretty new at roleplaying, sorry for that. I've been at it for about three years. I love Undertale and it's AUs, I know Underswap, Underfell, Dreamtale, Swapfell, Errortale, Inktale, Dustale, Horrortale, and a few others, along with a couple of my own. I usually type in third person. I normally only do one or twoA few of my favorite AUs to rp in are Underswap, Underfell, and normal Undertale. Hope this is alright, excited to roleplay with you!

Hey! I’ve been roleplaying on and off for ~4 years. I know a lot of AUs (curtesy of UT being my special interest a few years ago) and AU characters.

My favourite AUs/AU characters are (in no particular order):

• Fellswap Gold
• Error (and the other Error characters)
• Nightmare/Dreamtale
• Outertale
• Horrortale
• Undersail
• Fresh

and others I may be forgetting.

I write in 3rd person and am quite literate, so there’s no need to worry about not being able to understand me :)

I think that’s everything. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Hello! You can call me Dread if you wish and I'm pretty new to roleplaying. I know somethings about some AUs like underfell, underswap, dusttale and some others and I wouldn't really say that I have a favourite AU. I prefer writing in first person but I sometimes do write in third person. If you have any questions you can ask me.

Just wanted to post this,I am open to anyone on here trying to find a Undertale RP partner. I am currently very active on this site if not discord so if anyone is willing to give it a shot please feel free to send me a DM and I’ll get to you ASAP

I am a huge undertale fan and I would love to rp with you. I can type from 2 sentences to 2 paragraphs. I know the same au as you and a couple of others like candytale, Errortale, Inktale, asylumtale, fnaftale, overtale, oceantale, and some others.

I am a huge undertale fan and I would love to rp with you. I can type from 2 sentences to 2 paragraphs. I know the same au as you and a couple of others like candytale, Errortale, Inktale, asylumtale, fnaftale, overtale, oceantale, and some others.
That's great I'm looking forward to rp with you in the future the best time to contact me is during vacation like spring break or summer time. Tomorrow I will be leaving though until spring break.

Of course. I don't mind. I will be on for a few hours starting now so if you would like to start we can

Hello! Uh, I really love UT, and I know a bunch about it. I'm looking for rp partners and I was hoping that maybe you could be one? I'm really intrested in rp and I should be pretty frequent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back