• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DoublingJinx

Hi I am kind of new here to this site but I wanna start doing something.
I am looking for a Undertale RP with my Oc interacting with any characters! I don't even care if it's nightmare jumping out of
a portal just to murk her for making the biggest kindest party happen in the Underverse.
Let's just make sure it's interesting and that we have fun.

Name: Jace Farnvell Mone
Species: Human
Sexuality: Bi
Nature: Chaotic Good

More info can be found out through interaction.​

Attachments

• Jace.png
    Jace.png
    656.6 KB · Views: 2
Oh hello-
I'm totally up for Undertale/AUs-
Here's info-

writing format;
Generally when writing, I try to avoid one liners-
Depending on the main pov, I usually stick to 3rd person, but I will adapt if needed-
When I write longer I try to push myself to at least a paragraph- I normally write 3-5 sentences on a normal day, where I'm tired and somewhat unmotivated, though give me enough details and I'll go for a paragraph at minimum- But if I can, I'll try to make it larger than that-
I make my dialogue bold, and descriptions of actions and whatnot in italic.
I also try to use a bit of variety in my verbs/adverbs/adjectives/ect because I do notice I can repeat certain words such as "And", "but", "though", and others that I'm having trouble remembering rn-

Availability;
I try to be on as much as I can, but if I don't respond right away that probably means I'm doing something. In most cases I try to respond almost immediately, with the best quality I can offer.
I'm less available on the weekends, but during the week I'm on more frequently- If I'm late, or feel like I'm late with a reply I'll probably apologize for it- So hah- Yeah-

Knowledge;
I know a lot with Undertale, and the aus, though I'm all for the classic universe if that's what you'd like.

Genres;
I'm good with any genres, I love horror/angsty stuff, Romance and platonic, and whatever else you can think of-
I love giving my characters trauma lmao- I'm slightly kidding-
So like If you wanna do ships I'm cool with that. I honestly have a pretty large range of ship dynamics so if you want me to do it I can do it. I can do M/M, F/F, M/F, NB/F, NB/M, and so on-

Playable Characters (I can probably play more than this but this is what I'm most familiar with);
Undertale:

-Sans
-Papyrus
-Frisk (aged up or not-)
-Chara (Same as Frisk)
-Flowey
-Temmie
-Alphys

Underswap:
-Sans (Canon or Fanon)
-Papyrus
-Temmie
-Flowey
-Undyne
-Frisk
-Chara

Underfell:
-Sans
-Frisk
-Flowey

And of course.. Oc's:
Which I can talk about in dms if you want- Because I have a few-

I hope you're still looking!- And I do hope you consider me- Good day/afternoon/evening/night- Whatever time ^^''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back