• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises

The helicopter began to rev up it's powerful engines as it took off. The Helicopter flew to where Yukk was located. The heli passed by Yukk and into the main highway. The other heli was a bit in a distance of the heli's view. "I see the target, over." A radio on the cockpit spoke. The assistant co pilot replied to this message before speeding towards the other heli. Undyne can see the zooming target cutting through the cars and traffic like some walk in the park. "Ugh! I really hate this day!!!" Undyne yelled while clenching her left fist in anger. While waiting to speed up to the target. Undyne wanted to have a little chit chat. "Hey punk. I haven't seen you in a while." Undyne looked down to Frisk. Len sat by resting his head on a nearby wall of the vehicle. Undyne looked to Adrian with a confused look. "And who is he?" Undyne asked Frisk.

DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku
Yukk's conversation with the chimera would be interrupted when he heard the sound of a helicopter above his head, looking up in utter shock and confusion as he went on the say to himself with his arms folded, "Oh now what!?"

"I could say the same."
The chimera said in calm manor of voice, folding up his news paper as he walked into the cafe.

Frisk nodded. "It has been a while ever since everyone got busy I guess."
Chara crossed their arms as they looked out of the helicopter with a very 'determined' expression, " * Whats the plan now exactly." Chara asked.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Raku Raku

Undyne rubbed her chin and looked up as she thought of an answer to Chara. "Hmm... Now that you mention it! We'll just drop you down there!" Undyne pointed down to the busy street filled with cars and trucks. Len looked to Frisk and the others with his tired eye. "I think she wants you to confront the target yourself Ambassador. You can use those vehicles down their as platforms and reached them." He looked down to the helicopter and observed the zooming target. "With traffic this tight. There isn't much they can squeeze through." Len advised to Frisk.

"Drop this thing!!!" Undyne yelled to the heli pilot. The aircraft began to drop it's altitude as it descended down to a police car that was with Frisk earlier. The entire formation was ruined but now The helicopter descended to the first platform. "I think i'll stay here... And rest for a moment..." Len lean his head as he rested his eye shut. Now Frisk and the others can chase up to this target once and for all.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku

" * I'm sorry what! You expect us to hop on cars like trampolines." Chara was clearly concerned by the idea of using moving cars as platforms.
Chara looked towards Frisk and back out the helicopter. " * You had better save before we do this..."

Adrian grinned at the idea of jumping car to car down there. Frisk's friend didn't sound so enthusiastic about it though. "What are we waiting for!? Let's do this!" he said excitedly before jumping down quickly to land on the squad car.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

"Oh, don't be a sissy! Man up! And go!" Undyne yelled to Chara as she gave slight pat on their shoulder. Len closed his eye as he said good luck to Chara and the others. The traffic seems to be tight to fit in a helicopter up close. In the distance. A save point can be seen riding along an empty white pick up truck's back. It's only a few hops away. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku

Meanwhile Yukk's back was tapped by a human. If Yukk turns around he can see a child around Frisk's height wearing a torn yet clean lab coat with neon green shirt worn under and a pair of cargo shorts. This was Murphy! From yesterday's incident! Although he looked different now. His skin was having red rashes and band aids were covering most part of his skin. "Excuse me but were you the one with the Ambassador the other day?" Murphy asked while his glassed glinted from a nearby light source. DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

"Oh, don't be a sissy! Man up! And go!" Undyne yelled to Chara as she gave slight pat on their shoulder. Len closed his eye as he said good luck to Chara and the others. The traffic seems to be tight to fit in a helicopter up close. In the distance. A save point can be seen riding along an empty white pick up truck's back. It's only a few hops away. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku

Meanwhile Yukk's back was tapped by a human. If Yukk turns around he can see a child around Frisk's height wearing a torn yet clean lab coat with neon green shirt worn under and a pair of cargo shorts. This was Murphy! From yesterday's incident! Although he looked different now. His skin was having red rashes and band aids were covering most part of his skin. "Excuse me but were you the one with the Ambassador the other day?" Murphy asked while his glassed glinted from a nearby light source. DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712
It took Yukk a moment to recognize the small child, but after recognizing Murphy by his white lab coat and neon green hair, Yukk shrieked in fright as he tripped over and hid behind a telephone poll. He had remembered the fight he witnessed between Murphy and Chara, and was aware of how much of a danger this human was. "Th-the Ambassador?" Yukk spoke, sweating as he tried to think up a lie, "Oh no! Haven't met 'em once in my life! Nope! Not at all! Just some random fish guy mindin' his own business!"

Yukk considered himself to be good at many things. But one thing he wasn't good at was lying.

" * This is not a good idea, you guys are insane-" Chara was cut off and Frisk jumped off the helicopter grabbing a hold of their arm and dragging them down with them. Chara coughed as they glared at Frisk as soon as the two landed on the closest car, " * Never do that again." Chara had the black goo dripping down their face again. Frisk hopped over to the pickup and touched the save point. Their eyes turned a bright yellow as they interacted with it.
* You feel the wind blowing past you. Your filled with determination.
C#@r@ LV 1 999:99
Ebott Town - Highway
*File Saved*

Chara held on to the top of the car as best they could, " * Okay I have an idea, That brat can't move very far from here, this may be a bit risky but I think I can trap them temporarily at least for a few seconds." As Chara said that a few knives spawned above their head.

As Adrian hopped from car to car towards the pickup they targeted, he had a smile on his face the whole time. Something that put him close to death made him feel so good. Once they were in the truck, he looked back at the two. This is when he realized that Frisk's friend wasn't exactly normal. They had summoned knives to float over her head. He gave her a confused look at first, then disregarded it for the moment. "I'm not even going to ask right now" he said before looking forward, waiting for a plan to unfold.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Standing in place. Murphy didn't mind Yukk's scared reaction. "Listen here fish nuggets, don't lie to me. You were there with me." Murphy said in a slightly irritated voice. "I regret doing what i have done yesterday. Look, i heard you work for someone and that means you have a boss correct?" He said curiously to the Monster.

DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Meanwhile the flow of cars came to a complete stop. Travelling should be a lot safer now. Across the long traffic. The target can be seen with their blonde hair, shining under the sun. The target hopped on a large pick up truck. It seems to be waiting for Frisk and the Others to approach them. They aren't clearly going anywhere.

Standing in place. Murphy didn't mind Yukk's scared reaction. "Listen here fish nuggets, don't lie to me. You were there with me." Murphy said in a slightly irritated voice. "I regret doing what i have done yesterday. Look, i heard you work for someone and that means you have a boss correct?" He said curiously to the Monster.

Meanwhile the flow of cars came to a complete stop. Travelling should be a lot safer now. Across the long traffic. The target can be seen with their blonde hair, shining under the sun. The target hopped on a large pick up truck. It seems to be waiting for Frisk and the Others to approach them. They aren't clearly going anywhere.

"M-my boss?" Yukk asked, suddenly finding himself puzzled from Murphy's question. Though still intimidated, Yukk felt that it would be better to answer the human's questions than to keep making obvious lies, "Y-yeah, I do have a boss. Though not the brightest of bosses, he still takes care of me. Well, kinda."

(Sorry for the late reply XD)

Frisk took a deep breath and turned their attention to the target, They hopped around the top of the cars to confront their target with Chara following behind still holding the knives above their head.
" . . . . . I suppose you just want to move on with this then?" Frisk asked.
Chara stayed behind them although their anger was difficult to hide.

Murphy cracked his knuckles and pushed his glasses upward without hesitation. "Hmph, knew it." He said to himself before digging into one of his lab poclets with his right hand. "Look, as much as i wanted to answer all your questions but i have places to be." Murphy walked slowly to Yukk and slapped a sticky notepad on the Monster's face. He didn't care if it hurt he just wanted to leave. "Smell ya later fish boy. Send that to your boss" Murphy took a few steps back before vanishing from a classic chemical smoke bomb. He was nowhere to be seen when the smoke cleared up.

I'll meet you by your place tomorrow. 7:00 AM in the morning. I have a special deal to make with you. -A special visitor

Meanwhile The target is now clear in view from head to toe over the pickup truck. Whoever is driving the truck either doesn't know or paid to do it. "So you're the Ambassador everyone talking about. Didn't quite took a good look at you first." ??? simply smiled confidently without a care in the world. "By the i'm..."

4.png

Boss: Loraine Radtown
Boss #: 4th boss
Soul color: Orange (bravery)
Specialty: Professional skater/Speedster

"Loraine Radtown! Don't ya forget it!" drawing out two golden yoyo's that appears to have sharp edges, enough to slice through skin like sliced ham. "Let me guess you're here to stop me, are you?" Asking Frisk with a smirk as she kept on playing with her yoyos. She didn't to have made a move just yet.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

"More or less, I can tell your not going to be the most formal enemy so lets cut the formalities. Everyone may call me the 'Ambassador but I would prefer you just call me Frisk." They held their stick in front of them awaiting the first move.
* Loraine confronts you.
*ACT*
*Check*

Murphy cracked his knuckles and pushed his glasses upward without hesitation. "Hmph, knew it." He said to himself before digging into one of his lab pockets with his right hand. "Look, as much as i wanted to answer all your questions but i have places to be." Murphy walked slowly to Yukk and slapped a sticky notepad on the Monster's face. He didn't care if it hurt he just wanted to leave. "Smell ya later fish boy. Send that to your boss" Murphy took a few steps back before vanishing from a classic chemical smoke bomb. He was nowhere to be seen when the smoke cleared up.

I'll meet you by your place tomorrow. 7:00 AM in the morning. I have a special deal to make with you. -A special visitor

Yukk flinched when the sticky note collided with his forehead, going on to grab it. But as Murphy went on to take his leave with a gas bomb, the sticky note fell out of the fish monster’s hands as Yukk started to try grabbing it, only to have the piece of paper keep fluttering and slipping out of his hands. “Aha! Got it!” Yukk exclaimed in relief after finally getting a hold of the sticky note, but then blinked in confusion when he saw that the human was nowhere to be seen. With everything that had happened to him this week, Yukk chose not the question it as he went on the read the note…

“MUAHAHA!!! DIE DIE DIE!!” Tuna St. Targo exclaimed as he repeatedly slammed a miniature of a knight against a dragon miniature, shaking the entire board and the other miniatures on it as the fish monsters sitting around him could only watch, “You thought that an oversized newt could kill me? HA! This RP is child’s play!”

“B-but boss...” One of the fish monster’s said, who looked like a carp with brown pants, a blue sweatshirt and a black beanie, “I-I don’t mean to be rude or anythin’, but the Emerald Dragon has about fifteen thousand health points. Y-your character can only deal a max of two damage points-”

“I DON’T CARE!!!” Tuna angrily said as he threw the dragon miniature at the carp monster, promoting the said monster to duck for cover “I’m your boss! So when I say that I killed the stupid thing, THEN IT’S DEAD!!” Tuna then moved his character across the board till it was near the treasure the dragon was guarding, before announcing with his chest puffed out, “And now I will be putting this loot in my boat.”

“B-but you’re boat is outside…” The carp monster hesitantly said, “And you’re already at the deepest part of the dungeon.”

“Then I chucked the treasure straight through every wall in the dungeon, and have it land straight in my boat!

“... *Ahem* … After the great and handsome Sir. Tunalot Targo completely and utterly eviscerated the Emerald Dragon with one swing of his sword, he gathered every piece of the Ancient Treasure of Garnosh and chucked it straight through every wall within the Emerald Dungeon, in which it would land on the knight’s (who is the coolest knight ever) mystic boat of travel.”

“Damn straight.”

Yukk would suddenly exit out from the elevator and into the lounge room where Tuna and the other fish monsters were playing Dungeons & Dragons, in which the boss would exclaim in anger, “What are YOU doing here!? Can’t you see that I’m about to return my treasure to my kingdom of awesomeness!? AND WHERE ARE MY BAGELS!?!?!”

Yukk tried to explain as he make his way to his boss, panting from running all the way back. Yukk would then hold up the sticky note, in which Tuna would swipe just as the angler fish monster dropped to the floor out of exhaustion. After reading it, Tuna would chuckle to himself as he then said, “Seven pm next morning, huh? Fine, let’s see how “special” your deal is!” Tuna then went on to up on the table, standing on top of playing board, and started to laugh maniacally. But as he laughed, he noticed that his henchmen weren't laughing with him. He down to his henchmen for a brief moment with an angry face, his henchmen started to laugh too out of intimidation, as their boss continued to laugh. All while this was happening, Sludge was in the other room, leaning against the wall as he listen in to what was going on.

Adrian followed Frisk to their target who now stood on a pickup. Traffic had stopped, so getting there was easier. As Loaine introduced herself as well as Frisk, Adrian held the baton by the side handle. "Welp, this should be interesting. Adrian Keen is the name" he said as he readied himself by entering a defensive position.

*Loraine Radtown

*HP: 35/35
LV: 5
ATK: ???
DEF: ???

*Poor misguided soul

Loraine stopped swinging her yoyo's for good "Welp, nice meetin' ya guys but i have a mission to finish." These were her words before her attack. She jumped off the truck with her yoyo's extending out as she spins off the vehicle. The yoyo's were spining around her with rapid speed but if timed right one can avoid these deadly bladed objects. Seems like the reason why she jumped off is because Undyne's helicopter arrived to the scene. "Come back here!!!" Undyne cried to Loraine as she rained down 7 spears down from the sky. These two deadly attacks are aimed down to the Humans. Loraine began to dash through the traffic ground with great speed while the helicopter followed. One will have to follow them.

Adrian hit the ground as Loraine preformed her attack. She was definitely a quick one. As she jumped down from the truck and ran away through traffic, the fish woman arrived in the helicopter and shot spears down at Loraine. The spears weren't very accurate, so they were spread out and landing all around them. Adrian picked himself up of the ground and looked in the direction of Loraine. "I got her" he said before pursuing their target

Chara read out Loraine's stats out loud to Frisk unsure if anyone else could here them.
Loraine - AT ??? DEF ???
* A misguided soul. Likes to be a loathsome brat.
* I can't seem to read their stats.
Chara was cut off by the Yoyo's spinning at them. They managed to avoid most by ducking while one hit Frisk cutting their arm.
HP: 18/20
" * Son of a bitch" Chara muttered under their breath as the kid ran off.
" * Were gonna have to chase after them.."
Chara was once again caught off by a miss fire by Undyne with one spear striking them in the back.
" *Agh" They cried out
HP: 10/20
Thankfully the spear would disappear after hitting them so the affect was not long lasting,
" * . . . . . . " They just glared at Undyne with a strange smile before shaking their head.
" Y-you alright Chara?" Frisk asked slightly worried, " * Yeah yeah its not the first time we felt this kind of pain," Chara just shook off the pain as they turned back to their target. The two hopped off the vehicle, " * Neither of us are fast enough to catch her on foot, we couldn't even out run Undyne, but she did have the right idea by throwing attacks from a distance, we may be able to trap her or at least slow her down for a few seconds." Chara began to form Knives above their head and throw them at their target trying to stay as close as possible with Frisk following behind.

Loraine dashed through the traffic squeezing through the vehicle traffic gaps with great speed. It was almost impossible for a mere human to catch her by foot. Although Undyne's spears are blocking her short paths, forcing her to take the longest traffic gaps. Luckily Undyne's aim was a bit better this time. No one was hit. Right ahead was a small mechanical bridge. Just in time! The bridge was closing, rising itself up. Preventing any ground vehicle or by-passer to the other side. Loriane sighed over the rising bridge and said to herself a small "Uh-oh. This can't be good..." Not minding that for now. She jumped and climbed over a oversized delivery truck. The truck was wide and enormous. She was standing right on top of the truck. Ready to face Frisk and Co, as she played with both of her yoyo's. Undyne did not attack for she is waiting for Frisk to make a first move. She held tightly to a pre-summoned spear in hand.

*Loraine awaits you!

Meanwhile if Yukk checked his pocket or his back he could feel a small piece paper attached to him. It seems like extra information. That he needs or what the whole gang needs to know.

"If the does indeed visit you. Do not try and harm them or anything funny. I repeat, Do not try and harm them or anything funny."
-Jack

"The visitor means business. The deal is just as beautiful as me! You better obey what this paper says who knows what reward you shmucks will get~"
-Chloe

"The visitor is as young as the Ambassador. They stand two inches taller than the Ambassador. Mostly noticeable for their straw head wear. Just telling their details just in case if you don't know what they look like.
-Murphy

Adrian was amazed by Loraine's speed. Still, he kept up with her. To be expected, he had a little more trouble fitting through the tighter gaps, but he made it through. To their luck, the upcoming bridge was rising. With no where to run, Loraine accepted that they had to fight and climbed onto a large truck and waited. Adrian made it there shortly after her and kept the baton against his forearm, ready for any attack. He was half expecting the fish woman to throw a spear, but she didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back