• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises- Chat (OOC)

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is the out of of character chatting section for the Undertale: A New Threat Rises. You may ask or chat till your hearts content.

I would but with the struggle that is college, I'm scared I won't be able to post at a reasonable rate.
Don't worry, i'll keep track of the rp's story progression and do my best to summarize it exclusively just for you. So you can keep up with us. And it's okay if you don't post frequently, i understand. I'll try my best to do something about that too.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Birdsie Birdsie Black Jade Black Jade RPTigy53 RPTigy53 Verona Mystice Verona Mystice @WolfSpirit KAmber KAmber
Quick question guys. Do you guys want to defeat the new threat as whole team and in order or The enemy bosses are spread out and can be defeated without chronological order?

If you don't get what i am saying i'll put it this way.

If you chose the "Whole team" answer. I will do my best to gather everyone's characters inside Chapter zero and begin to the next chapter to see what will be one of the new enemy bosses you will encounter.

Or if you chose the "No Chronological order" answer. I will try my best to keep the Chapters long. The Rp maybe altered if most of you voted for this.

(A Chapter ends if it's boss is defeated. Chapter zero will end if everyone is gathered. I don't know how to end it yet if you chose the the second option.)

Also another question. Are you guys enjoying this? Because something tells me you're not interested on what's going by far.
If you have any suggestions. i'm here willing to listen :)

Whole team, but we should be able to spread out, i think.
I'm feeling the bar is the best meeting place mentioned so far, but it's a suggestion.

sorry for not replying in a while, school and what not.
It's okay i understand. :) I am a very patient person and also i'll tell you this now. The new enemies are aware of Frisk's presence inside Ebottown.
Whole team, but we should be able to spread out, i think.
I'm feeling the bar is the best meeting place mentioned so far, but it's a suggestion.
True, Grillby's May be our best meeting place since very popular next to Muffet's.

Oh don't worry Frisk can handle themselves, Not many people can kill an entire race of monsters then go back and erase everyone's memory of it and pretend it never happened.

Oh don't worry Frisk can handle themselves, Not many people can kill an entire race of monsters then go back and erase everyone's memory of it and pretend it never happened.
Ah, confident i see! :) I knew choosing you was wise for me. Guess i'll have to amp up things here should i?

I read some of the characters, I see one has a determination soul, normally the one with the most determination controls the timeline, but I wonder what happens when two people have the same level of determination.

I read some of the characters, I see one has a determination soul, normally the one with the most determination controls the timeline, but I wonder what happens when two people have the same level of determination.
Very good question and observation there my friend. For now i really don't know how to answer that but i can tell you that the boss with a red soul is indeed able to save on save points and has a bit of unclear memory of timelines. I'm thinking that they can also overwrite Frisk's last save points. (If that's okay with you.) If you have good, no better ideas! i'll be happy to hear them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back