• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom underrated atlus literate m/m rp (Persona 4, SMTV, Catherine)

estra

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I’m looking for literate adults (18+) to roleplay an Atlus game with.

I’m looking for Persona 4, Shin Mengami Tensei V, or a Catherine/Catherine full body roleplay.

For Persona 4, I’m looking for what I think is a rare pair. Mainly looking for Adachi x Dojima. Me being Adachi. I kinda have a family au in mind involving those two with Yu and Nanako as well. I’m not sure why, I just love their relationship and it deserved a lot better.

I’m willing to add a side plot with Yu to that as well. I’m asking you feel the same to make it more interesting I mainly ship him with Marie or Ai (another rare pair.) Or we could have him with Yosuke or Kanji.

For SMTV, please note I’m ONLY 6 hours in. I honestly just wanna write as the protagonist. I’m willing to write him against your male oc.

For Catherine, I wanna write as Vincent. I don’t mind if you’re Rin for mxm, or if you’re male oc. I’d still like to add Katherine though, since she’s important.

Rules:

I only roleplay with adults. 17 and under DO NOT interact.

I’m looking for people who are literate! One-liners and small paragraphs aren't something I’m looking for.

I won’t do smut, incest, nor will I want anything forced. No p*dophilia. I understand Girl From Nowhere is a dark show, but I don’t want to write any of this stuff out.

I expect you to be active. Of course, we all have lives but being completely ignored is never fun. I get if you gotta do something, just please let me know.

Be lgbt+ friendly! The rp won’t be straight and I want my partner to be comfortable with that.

Looking for people who are okay with playing more than one character when need be.

Hope this interests you, feel free to reply if it does.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back