• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Underneath The Moon Sea

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1x1 between myself and @Gilmoregirl12.

Two covens, one is full of siren and the other a werewolf pack are expect to combine together but what problems will that create? Or will it create love? Stick around to find out.

Sylvester looked down at his fallen coven members before him then looked at the ones that were still standing. With him being the leader of the coven, he had to make an announcement. "Look before your fallen brothers and sisters, they fought hard for our survival and fell for it, as well." His eyes looked towards the rest of his coven, which were dwindling in numbers but he had a decision to make and had to make one fast. His right hand women came up beside him and whispered. "We must go and see Ksenia, immediately." He nodded his head then went to one of his coven members. "Please, take the coven back to our place. Me and Vanessa will meet you there." The coven member nodded his head then eyed Vanessa. "Lord, I hope she still doesn't hate me."

Vanessa laughed as they got into his car and zoomed over towards the Sirens haven. He walked up to the door and straightened himself up but of course, he was bleeding from the nose and had a few bruises here and there. "How do I look?" He asked towards Vanessa, who caressed his face then smiled, charmingly. "Like a million bucks." Sylvester chuckled while muttering underneath his breath. "I hate you sometimes." He knocked upon the door, only to see a Siren answer. "Hi. We're here to see Ksenia please." The Siren before said nothing as she slammed the door in their faces. Vanessa's fangs bared as he held his arm out in front of her. "Stand down."

Sylvester waited outside for Ksenia's presence as he stood there whistling.

Ksenia sat on the rock by the ocean dead bodies floated around her. She had long wet hair her raven hair flowed to the bottom of her back. As the moon started to Wayne she made her way to the beach. Ksenia waited for her tail to dry into legs. When her black tail finally. Turned into her pale white skin she dressed and made her way to the house.

She was wiping the blood from her lips. She stopped and sniffed the air. Her silver eyes shone in the moon. She walked up the road to her house.

"What the hell are you two doing on my porch." She asked. She glanced at Vanessa and Sylvester. She couldn't trust Vampires especially Sylvester. Ksenia walked past them, she glared at them both. Human blood on her breath, she watched them.

"You look like hell." She said.

"Come in don't mind the girls they just don't like leeches." She said and turned to them.

"Please have a seat,I was out for a swim so sorry for the Delay. What brings you here?" She asked them, her eyes still silver from being pissed off. She however was the leader of the coven and had to be diplomatic and never let personal feelings get in her way.

DeathToAllBetrayers

A voice came from behind them as he raised a brow at Ksenia. "Not even a hello? I thought were better than that." He chuckled while hearing her say that they look like hell comment. "Why thank you, we do try." Another sly chuckle came from his lips while being invited in after hearing the leeches comment. Sylvester raised a brow as they entered then made a comment of his own. "Aren't you guys basically like leeches as well?" He ignored the smell of human blood on Ksenia's breath then sat down right before her as his ears twitched at her question.

"Straight to the point with no refreshments? I feel so unwelcome." Vanessa agreed with the nod of her head then eyed the ladies surrounding them now. "But I came here to ask for a peace treaty. Sirens and Vampires." His eyes looked directly into hers as he attempted to compel her, basically having her agree to the treaty idea. "What do you say, Ksenia?" A smirk curved among the corners of his lips then waited to hear her response.

Ksenia looked at them with an eyebrow lift."First off were not leeches, we are she devils. Second, didn't mean that as a compliment more to lead you into what the hell happened to you?" She said. She crossed her arms and legs watching them.

"Feel unwelcome good, you are. You show up at my door no notice, yeah sorry my hostess hat isn't on." Ksenia said. She watched him."seriously, you want a treaty just like that no explanation and you want me to drop everything and say yes. Maybe if you gave me a good enough reason. And you try to compel me. Come Now Sylvester you know better then to do so in my own home." Her silver eyes reflected there compulsion only time they couldn't be compelled. She looked up hearing a hiss."Relax Serena, Vamps are here for what, they still haven't made clear and if they don't they can get out of our home." Ksenia said.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Vanessa hissed and bared her fangs at Ksenia then the other female, who name was Serena. Sylvester brows furrowed as he stood up. "Look, we were attacked tonight..." He hesitated saying the species name inside of their home. "By werewolves." His eyes went towards Serena then back towards Ksenia. "I know that a few nights ago, one of your Sirens were killed by one, am I right?" He asked towards her then shook his head. "I came here for peace. Not to start another Siren and Vampire war, okay? I just want peace between our two covens so we can tear down the werewolves, once and for all. You in or are going to crawl back into the depths of the sea scared?" Sylvester wasn't one to really beat around the bush, especially when he was angry, which Ksenia comments made him but he'd never admit it. His went towards Vanessa as he parted lips to speak. "Let's go. These ladies are too scared to claim what is rightfully theirs and ours." Vanessa nodded her head then stood up, eying Serena before she turned heel and walked towards the door. Sylvester eyed Ksenia with a worried look. "I hope you do consider my offer." With those words said, he'd also turn heel and walk towards the door but not really leaving yet. "Wait for it." He muttered towards Vanessa.

Ksenia looked at them as they mentioned her fallen sister. She almost growled and went after the vamps. She hissed at Vanessa she hated this female vamp with a passion. Ksenia kept her hand up to Serena still.

When he said peace Ksenia looked at him skeptical. She knew vamps liked to play about. When he said crawl back to the sea scared. She hated vamps and there double talk. She thought it over and hissed at Serena to back down."Fine we will discuss terms, as long as you keep your dog in check." Ksenia said. She glared toward Vanessa."I know you need our help. You obviously do if you came to us,atleast were still standing on our fins. We need help with the wolves as well our sister was dragged out of the sea and ripped to shreds as you heard. How you hears I am not sure." She said. She watched them. "Coven Leader to coven Leader no other vamps or sirens." She said to him.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Sylvester heard Ksenia speak and smirked lightly then turned around to face her. When she called Vanessa a dog, he wanted to go over there and rip her tongue out but retreated himself from further violence. He nodded his head towards her then spoke. "Coven leader to coven leader, you got it. But if anyone of your vermin bitches touch Vanessa, I'll kill them myself. Good? Good." He said while looking at Serena. "And that goes double for your little pet there." He eyed Ksenia once again. "And nothing goes on in New York that I do not know about, both human and species world." He chuckled lightly then walked closer to her. "Lead the way, Ma'am." A smirk came over his lips as he waited for her to show him where they were meeting at.

Ksenia looked at him and Vanessa."same goes for your guard dog. I will kill her for touching one of my girls." She snarled."Serena" she turned to the girl and hissed in a odd tongue to the girl and pointed upstairs. The girl looked pissed but went.

Ksenia nods "this way." She said. She opened the back door and walked out. She really hated Sylvester and his attitude. There history meant nothing anymore. Since he had that pet of a vamp,she wanted nothing to do with him. She sat at the table on the back porch and pulled up a seat. She leaned back and lit up a cigarette."want one or something to drink?" She asked him with a sigh. She leaned back and watched him with silver eyes they didn't change not around the vamps.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Ksenia pulled up a seat for him to sit, which he did. Sylvester watched her light up a cigarette then asked if he wanted one or something to drink. "No, thanks." He said while looking at her. "Now, I am sorry for your fallen sister, I truly am but I lost a lot in battle as well." He leaned back in his seat then folded his arms over his muscular chest. "Ksenia, we have a long history together even longer if this united forces thing work. You may hate me but think about your coven. How many more sisters will you lose without a vampire coven watching your back? Hm?" Sylvester asked while looking at Ksenia. "Think about it, at least." He leaned up with a sigh then watched her and waited for a response.

Ksenia breathed in and looked away to exhale. Her eyes tightened as he spoke."Yeah I heared threw the grape vine. Wasn't expecting you though." She said. She looked back at him "As you pointed out we have a long history. Hate you no dislike you, yes sir. I hate that vamp you keep with you as your pet." Ksenia looked down and sighed "your right, but how that work, we put our Covens together mix them then we fight for who his top dog and the other gets knocked down Or we just meet up when we need back and basically use each other?" She asked."because I don't want to do either." She said."I agree having you on our side would be very helpful. As would we to your coven." She said. She leaned back with a sigh. She watched him.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
His ears twitched at her words as he raised a brow towards her. "I mean, you're a leader and I am a leader. Put our covens together and we'll be co-leaders. Duh." He said while standing up and straightening himself out. "And as for Vanessa, please stop calling her a pet." Sylvester said while turning heel and going back inside, pulling Vanessa up by the arm as a couple of Sirens hissed at them as they departed. He smirked then locked eyes with a Siren, compelling her for a moment. 'Tell you leader, Ksenia, if she solely needs my help, she knows where to find me.' The Siren girl was in a trance like state as she walked towards the area where Ksenia was standing. Sylvester smirked as he left the property, going back towards his coven.

The Next Day

Sylvester woke up in his bed, only to find a new body beside him. A brunette with teeth marks buried deep into her neck as he pushed her out of his bed. "Vanessa!" He called out and she was there for him within an instant. "Did the Siren witches show up yet?" Vanessa shook her head no as he sighed while plopping back down onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling. "Guess we'll be fighting by ourselves again." Vanessa slipped further into the room and eyed the brunette on the floor. "Another one? You know, people are going to start suspecting something." Sylvester eyed Vanessa then shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe it's time for me to be put down and for you to take over."

Vanessa walked over towards him and slapped him well across the face, pointing her index finger at him. "I better not hear you talking like that again, you hear me?" Vanessa spoke firmly at him, hissing a little bit. "Yes Ma'am. Just wish I knew what Ksenia's next move was." Another sigh came over him as Vanessa called some of the coven members to come and drag the body out of the room. "Disperse in the fire." She commanded then eyed Sylvester. "We are not going back over there, are we?" Sylvester shook his head then got up out of bed. "No, if she needed me so bad, she'd come to me." He walked past Vanessa and went down the stairs.

They both wandered into the kitchen as he grabbed two bottles of human blood from the fridge then handed one to Vanessa, who chugged hers down. "Wonder what is going to happen to day." He sighed while taking a sip from his bottle of blood.

Ksenia nods to him and watched him go. She smirked at his request to stop calling Vanessa a pet. She blew out her smoke and sighed. She watched the moon with silver eyes, she would need to go swimming again. She hadn't really finished her meal. She went to get up when one of her sirens walked out half zombiefied. She sighed and looked at her. " out with it." She said. When the siren told her. She gave her a nod and waved her away. She got up and moved to go back to the beach for another swim.

Next morning

Ksenia woke to the sound of waves and birds. She felt the water washing over her legs. She sighed and lifted her body up feeling the sand below her. The sun on her skin felt nice. Ksenia groaned and frowned. The last thing she remembered was talking to Sylvester then nothing. She was blank how in the hell did she wind up back in the sea. She moved and frowned. She snapped her fingers the moon. She knew not to directly stare at it. It had an odd effect on her. She turned over seeing a body. She looked around. Then another showed up. What had she done."oh great I really am a damn monster." She said. She sighed and got herself up and brushed her hair back.

Ksenia made her way back to the house and frowned. She was normally more careful then this. She walked to her to shower and clean up. She got ready and walked down. Her sirens were sitting there looking at her."Whats up boss?" They ask."we have to go see the leeches" she said. They nod and got ready. Ksenia sighed and they made there way to the Vamps place. She frowned looking at it."okay some one slap me for being stupid and having to beg the vamps for a damn clean up." She said. The sirens looked at her and went to do it. "Touch( me and I will rip your throat out." She said. She sighed and walked up to the door and knocked.

A vamp answers and hissed snarling at her. She looked at him."don't make me enchant you." She snapped. She sighed when the vamp went for her and used her voice to enchant it."go get Sylvester and tell him Ksenia is here to see him. Go on that's a good leech will wait." She said. She leaned on the door frame tapping her fingers on her skin. She was in jeans and a tank top. She was still warm from her sun bake this morning.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Bump cause I dk how to do your name on my phone sadly

DeathToAllBetrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back