• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Under The Lights - High School rp with a plot

I see you have a lot of interest for this already, but I would very much like to throw my hat in for this as well!

I see you have a lot of interest for this already, but I would very much like to throw my hat in for this as well!
Please do. Would love to have you! Though there may have been a bit of interest, we have only a few CS so you're welcome to toss your hat in!

Oooh I have a character I've been waiting to use that would probably fit well in such a setting. Consider me interested! ... If you're still looking for players, heh. ^^"
I'll aim to submit an application sometime tomorrow.

Last edited:
Oooh I have a character I've been waiting to use that would probably fit well in such a setting. Consider me interested! ... If you're still looking for players, heh. ^^"
I'll aim to submit an application sometime tomorrow.
Look forward to seeing your character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back