• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Under His Shadow - signups + starting ooc info!

Kerensky

Provisional Government Chairman
hi, posting a more ooc-oriented thread, this'll be available in an extra pages thread when the RP actually starts
essentially for those unfamiliar with what this is, read this as it's fairly important to understanding what this is
NOTE IF YOU READ SOMETHING CONFLICTING WITH THE LORE THAT'S PRESENTED IN THE INTEREST CHECK THAT'S BECAUSE THIS IS AN ADAPTATION OF SOMETHING I DID PRIOR WHICH WAS MORE CHAOTIC, SORRY
LIST OF MAJOR COUNTRIES
(Stats aren't final in the upper sheet, you'll have to apply the full stats yourself just so you know what you actually have/don't have)
Japan: Empire of Japan
German Empire: German Empire
Britain: Great Britain
Ottoman Empire: Ottoman Empire
PARG: Provisional All-Russian Government
France: Republic of France
RSFSR: Russia
USA: United States of America
Italy: Italian Republic

TREATY OF POTSDAM, 1922
TREATY OF POTSDAM, 1922

GENSEC HANDBOOKS
What are these? Well these are guides I put together for nation creation, unique traits, and a research tree that's largely been unused by most RP groups. If you want to play a minor (i.e Serbia, Poland, etc.) use the respective regional stat tree and apply a unique trait if your country has one;
i. GENSEC HANDBOOK TO EAGLE'S WING - I; MINOR GENERATION SHEET
ii. GENSEC HANDBOOK TO EAGLE'S WING - II; MINOR TRAITS
iii. GENSEC HANDBOOK TO EAGLE'S WING - III; TECH TREE
note; if you roll into the negative stability zone that's fine that's intended
some basic rules;
  • don't overburden your post
  • don't be an ass ooc
  • don't metagame
  • respect any decisions i may make no matter how bad they'll be just tell me if something has gone horribly wrong
  • don't get upset if you make a mistake there's safety barriers up the wazoo
  • posting will be based on either every 3-4 days to a maximum of a week for turns of a year
map (yes it's bad i want a new one but i'm a talentless hack who can't draw for the life of me)
eagles-wing-latest.png

yes i didn't colour in south america because i'm a talentless hack and i hate argentinians (joke)

thank you for reading please join

Last edited:
yes the old name to thsi was eagle's wing what are you gonna do about it
i'll explain any weird map things

Users who are viewing this thread

Back