• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Under City Lights (Interest Check)

Atom

Suffers from Selective Memory
I'm thinking of a street racing type RP with a focus more towards the drama of an underground street racing circle rather than the actual racing.

Races would happen but it'd have predetermined winners based on a random selection.

To keep it a bit obscure I'd hide the winner until hey won, it needs some work to the system though but whose interested and who can help?

I mainly need some help deciding up a race system.

Not usually particularly into this type of roleplay, but oddly enough, my interest is to be had and my assistance could be of use depending on your current plans and ideas.

Doorman has ears for discussion if you so desire to speak thy words.

*Spins in office chair like the mature man I am*

I'm tagging this. Sounds unique and I've actually been thinking about an RP like one. Will dice rolls have advantages to some people over others depending on who has better experience, car, performance, etc.?

[QUOTE="King WiFi]I'm tagging this. Sounds unique and I've actually been thinking about an RP like one. Will dice rolls have advantages to some people over others depending on who has better experience, car, performance, etc.?

[/QUOTE]
WiFi! :D

Threads partially made

I'll try and finish and get it up today but I'm super busy.

Ill edit tonight and post the thread tomorrow

restaurant open today at school

had to work

Oh and

@King WiFi

Sup homie C:

Johnomono said:
Oh, hi soard. Can you stop dropping RPN posts in RPF? It really isn't as cute as you think it is.

Anyways, how do I join RPs? I don't see a forum for sign-ups.

[QUOTE="King WiFi]Oh, hi soard. Can you stop dropping RPN posts in RPF? It really isn't as cute as you think it is.
Anyways, how do I join RPs? I don't see a forum for sign-ups.

[/QUOTE]
These are just mostly interest checks/recruitments. Usually when these are posted the RP isn't done yet. Ask the OP to tag you once they finish a thread so that way you can go back to it and join it once it's done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back