• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Under a Moonlight Sky | RP Search

TheDarkLady

Unlucky Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Update as of 5th July 2023:
Looking for roleplays!

I prefer roleplays where posts have at least 200+ words per post.

I don't like giving it my all then my roleplay partner only writing like 50 qords in response to my 300+ word post.

I am a sucker for romance and have a few romance parings I'd love to do. We can come up with the plot and such in PM if it interests you! However, while I may love romance, I don't want it to be the entire plot, i prefer it as a sub plot. I want action, I want drama, I want plot!

I do prefer playing a female, but don't mind males either. Fxf or mxf pairings. I do prefer playing as the female in mxf. Will only do mxm sometimes.

Romance Paring thingy:
(I will mark parings that are closed with 🚫 and the one in bold is the character I'd prefer to play as. If it's not bold, then I don't care which one I'll play as)

Witch x Warlock
• Demon x Witch
• Vampire x Werewolf
• Demon Hunter x Demon
Siren x Human
• Werelion x Werelioness
• Wyvern x Wyvern
• Dragon x Dragon
Queen x Knight
• Vampire x Vampire
Goddess x Male Human
• King x Queen
• And suggestions are welcome, but I am more likely to do the parings that are listed above.
• Queen x Knight

For the werecreatures, I picture them as Vanhelsing Werewolf Style... or just the normal animals! I'm not picky! You can choose if they are bipedal or quadrupedal. The other mythical creatures listed will also have a human form.

Last edited:
Hi! I would love to roleplay some werecreatures! Usually i go with roleplaying as werewolves but since the pairing is closed I would love to try out werelion x werelioness pairing, since i have a lion oc but i want to flesh his character out a bit more.

Hello! I'm in a similar boat to you on the "been a while" front - but I'm interested in the queen x knight pairing if you are still wanting to pursue that idea.

Hey! I’m interested in a vampire x vampire FxF roleplay if you’re still looking? I have a vague idea for vampire roommates (one being grumpy, one being naive) that evolves into a romance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back