• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Unconventional Cargo

trust me, no one wants to hug a goblin spacer. Grounded gobbos don't bathe often, much less the ones stuck for months years on starships
Believe it or not, that'll probably prove to be an advantage in some of the encounters I have planned.

Hazmat44 Hazmat44
Okay, well I got this done in less time than I thought I would. Here's a link to my character's Google Docs profile:

I guess lemme know if that's copacetic.

Hazmat44 Hazmat44
Okay, well I got this done in less time than I thought I would. Here's a link to my character's Google Docs profile:

I guess lemme know if that's copacetic.
Approved! Welcome to the "family"! Remember to sign your waiver.

and you have brought duct tape. We are sure to get out of ANY fix with that! lol

A shark that knows mixed martial arts... AND has a mech suit?! O.O
He's a human now - it occured to me that a mech suit might be a tad overpowered.

He's a human now - it occured to me that a mech suit might be a tad overpowered.
so human, and no mech? :-( What if it's like just one of those exo-frames like in the Elysium movie?

Elysium was a movie with Matt Damon. dystopian future theme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back