• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Villainous Things

Brandy and vengeance and everything pain-laced.
Hi all!
I don't exactly have any plots in mind, but recently I've had a hankering for some of my more obscure, and sort of guilty pleasure ships. I would love to brain storm ideas with someone! I'm okay with canonical plots, or just sort of sticking the characters into new environments; and of course I'm okay with other writers interpretations of the character! I'm really open minded and would love to just write a fun roleplay with some ships I feel don't get enough love. I'll post the ships I'm looking for below, along with the character I would most like to write, but of course I'm flexible on that too! I also have a few cannon×oc pairings that I'll mush in with this thread just for the sake of it, lol!

Jally- Dallas Winston/Johnny Cade, the Outsiders
Preferred role- Johnny

Parksborn- Peter Parker/Harry Osborne, Spiderman
Preferred role- Peter

Droyle- Draco Malfoy/Gregory Goyle, Harry Potter
Preferred role- Draco

Drabbe- Draco Malfoy/Vincent Crabbe, Harry Potter
Preferred role- Draco

Drage- Draco Malfoy/George Weasley, Harry Potter
Preferred role- Draco

Kylux- Kylo Ren/Armitage Hux, Star Wars
Prefered role- Armitage

Kylo Ren(or Ben Solo)/OC
Preferred Role- OC

Mormor- Sebastain Moran/James Moriarty, Sherlock
Preferred role: James

Sherlock Holmes/OC
Preferred role: OC

~Me~
° I got dogs! And, most likely, I will send you pictures if they do anything cute. Fair warning!

°My preferred pronouns are he/him, and I'm a nineteen year old male. I refer to
most people as dude, bro, etc, because I've got a nasty case of Dumb Jock Energy© but if you would prefer pronouns that differ from such or would be offended by such names, please let me know! It may take a moment for me to adjust in OOC chat, and I mean no disrespect by it, but I'll try my hardest to refrain as swiftly as possible!

° I am a pretty upbeat person, I use a ton of exclamation points!

° My favorite food is mac 'n' cheese with ketchup though I literally adore anything spicy.

° I have Celiac, so if you're gluten free at all, I'm happy to chat about that and share foods/recipes!

° Most importantly of all, I do this to make friends as much as I do it to write. I love OOC chat and fanboying over roleplays!!

~Me as a writer~

° I've been doing this (role-playing) for close to a year now, so I'm not the best. But, I feel my writing is really starting to develop!

° I prefer Discord servers to roleplay on!

° My writing style is nothing like my talking style. I'm quite somber at times, and I'm far less cringy!

°1000000% ghost friendly! It happens to us all! I always appreciate a message first, but that isn't needed! I do check in after about a week or so just to make sure everything is okay, I tend to worry a lot, especially so in a time like this, about my partners, but you don't need to even give a reason if you want to drop a roleplay!

°I have absolutely so issue picking up side characters or minor characters; I actually really like it! However, when it comes to doubling, I can't do it. I'm super sorry because I know it does suck when it's an appropriate situation but the two separate storylines just really overwhelms and stresses me out and that ruins the enjoyment of the roleplay on my part.

Now for my boring rules, I promise there are only a few!

° Please be 18+! I'm sure all you younger writers out there are absolutely extraordinary! Just for my peace of mind and morals I only feel comfortable writing with those of an adult age, especially when romance is involved.

° I prefer responses that are five to seven lines long at least, that being said, as long as you're putting in effort, and aren't sending one liners, I'll be fine.

° If you're wanting to include a touchy, trigger warning worthy subject, please run it by me first! And, if I decline its use, please respect that. I'll do the same. I have very few triggers, but sometimes certain subjects I just can't handle mentally that day, and if it wasn't preplanned out, something unexpected like that just isn't very fun in my opinion!

I hope you're interested! If you've made it this far, I applaud you! Have some flowers, they're very stylish!

🌺🌷🌸💐🌸🌺🌺🌷💐

Users who are viewing this thread

Back