• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Uncommon fandoms? Oh, dear, that would be my interests. (Craving HxH and Little Dragons Cafe!)

Joy

Autistic Sweetheart
Hello, darlings! My name is Joy and I'm here on a search. I try my absolute hardest to be coherent-however, I tend to phrase things oddly so please feel free to ask questions.

A short list of things to read!
  • I turn 21 today! Holy crap!
  • I could care less about how old you are-Because I don't roleplay darker themes with minors.
  • I'm Autistic and often times will just… stop talking to others? I'm having my therapist help me work through it but I'm prone to ghosting.When I lose muse? I REALLY lose muse.

My Fandoms are below!

Little Dragons Café! I've completed it twice over. I'm open to anything set in the world-seeing as nobody knows it. Also, Billpanema. Billy x Ipanema is one of my favorite ships ever. Please, loves, I'd die from overexcitement if anybody knew this.

Ah, Hunter x Hunter, the gayest shonen creation to ever exist. It holds a special place in my heart-I projected on to so many characters. I can play anybody, and I do have an oc-no doubling required for her if I want to use her, though! She's strictly meant for being platonic and insinuating the fear of God into the hearts of many. I'm also a big fan of Leopika, Amanary, and a number of other ships!

Ask about other fandoms! I'll tell you if I know them.

Signing off,
- Joy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back